It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone on ATS who can HONESTLY say that they have Paranormal Abilities?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I've been wondering how many people have abilites such as telekinesis/psychokinesis, remote viewing (RV), can astral project, talk to spirits, access the Akashic Records 'at will', or any other supernatural/paranormal ablility here on ATS.com.

Can you please respond to me HONESTLY if you do have a psychic related ability and tell me about it such as wen you discovered it and if you show others your ability.

If you want to go as far as posting a video of your ability, that would prove to me that psychic abilities are real, that would be appreciated.

I've heard that no one has passed the James Randi's $1 Million Challenge, but I've also heard the test is rigged and he may not have the money.

This thread is to (try) to prove that all of the supposed psychic ablitlies of thousands across the world are actually real.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Monsterenergy791]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
No one yet.

Sorry for the one line post.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Imo, everyone has these "paranormal abilities". Some people are born knowing how to do some(born-ons), and some need to learn them (nons).

Read this article Winged Wolf from Psion Guild wrote about the birth switches.

Me personally, I'm working on EM and PK.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

I actually beleive this too, but for the non-born ones as you call them, it's very hard to learn it--so diffucult that just about everyone is skeptical in TK, RV, etc.

I wish I could do those things, but I still need concrete proof that these abilities do exist and are a fact.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It's not really that hard to learn (At least for me). I spun my psiwheel within the first week I started practicing and made a "psiblob" (blob because I didn't know how to shape it yet, but I can feel it) on the third day.

If you need proof, look at the thread I started: Psychic "Aura" caught on Thermal Imaging Camera

TAPs caught Jason's aura coming out of him and stretching acorss the room and into the psychic. What's also interesting is that when the psychic moved his arm, the "aura link" disappeared.

Also, when the psychic was trying to get into Jason's mind (Jason was resisting) the thermal camera saw crazy flashing colors around the psychic.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

I saw that episode--it was one of the best TAPS has had yet.

And, I actually started a thread exaclty the same as yours, one about the psychic on Ghost Hunters and the freaky thermal camera colors. It only got a couple of replies, but I find it very interesting.

And I find TK abilities as very difficult--I mean who can move objects with their minds? NO ONE I know, that's for sure.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I can't make any outlandish claims like telekinesis (although to be honest I haven't really tried... I think anyone can probably learn to make a psiwheel spin in a month. I just haven't had the time or devotion.)

However I do tend to test well above chance in most "ESP" sort of tests. Though it is not reliable... I cannot replicate it in scientific conditions. I have good days and bad days. However, over all of the trials I have ever done, it still works out to be well above chance. Whether you would say I am just incredibly lucky or if something is going on, that's up to you.

I have never completely astral projected, but I have felt enough to believe it is real. Once again I have not practiced and devoted enough time to it, to really be willing to say that I "can't" do it just because I won't put in the time. The fact that I've been researching it for about 7 years should speak for itself though.

[edit on 11/28/2007 by Yarcofin]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

And I find TK abilities as very difficult--I mean who can move objects with their minds? NO ONE I know, that's for sure.

If you think like that, of course you can't do it. When I first started, I had to dispell all doubts and self consciousness (wow i'm so stupid, I can't do this) feelings.

You should really try that.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

I take in the consideration of the facts--no one I know has any TK/PK abilities, but I myself am very open minded and I wish I could move objects with my mind. I believe in many things but sheer belief won't really help in aquiring an ablilty--just practice and most importantly practicing perfectly (practicing it right).

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I have a nice site for you with information and videos ^_^;;

PsiPog.net

Up to you to figure realism, they do have one with a turned on cell phone as to disprove the magnet theory
and one in a bowl so as not to have a string

[edit on 28-11-2007 by The Bear Man]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by The Bear Man

I've actually been to that website about a year ago, but I didn't look too throughly into it. Now that you told me of the cell phone camera video, I'm pretty impressed after watching it.

Hopefully I will be able to do that someday.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
hehe Mods please help remove his double post ^_^::

Im working on Pyro/Cryo Kinesis

its much more mind dominating will.. you have to think and understand to change.. with Psiballs and such you think of your own Energy... Pyro/Cryo you think about slowing and speeding particles to the point of heat or coolness

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by The Bear Man

I've seen something, but I forget what channel is was on (maybey History or Discovery Channel) and I remember seeing a guy from Tibet or somewhere remote make a bag burst in flames. This was an amazing act of pyrokinesis as it is [I guess] called.

I'm certain the body has energy that can be converted to make things move and create heat, but learning it and finding people who can do it is the hard part.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Honestly the only reason its hard to learn is because most people arnt open minded enough..

"I've tried for a month now and no results, fake." Comes around too often
people trying to disprove something often dont try hard enough to really prove it because they dont want it to be true

As well as that there arnt very many good teachers or teaching articles about it either.. so no one wants to explore their own minds power.

But I can tell you one thing, if you try doing something out of your league it will physically hurt you. I tryed to slide my TV and ended up with a massive headache and a bloody nose and no results
its all on taking it in steps and staying at a strained by constantly giving outcome

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Real mages are hunted by those in power and learn fast to play defensive so you wont get many coming forward

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by HuntaXX

I think alot of people are sick of trying to prove something to somebody thats why you wont get to manny responses
Also about TK , I am one of those people that were not born with it but had/is trying to learn it , and I can tell you its very hard no to doubt yourself after a week of almost no success but just keep at it and you will eventually spin the wheel
Also people say you have to absolutly belive in it to work , BS. Beliving helps ALOT but is not crucial .

About the psi balls and overall psi energy , I wouldnt suggest using your own bodies energy as this might be harmful , well maybe not when you make a small psiball just to try it out but later on dont get dependant on pulling your own energy to manipulate cause it can have some nasty sideffects if you use to much of it at once
Just pull the energy from your surrounding

Overall the best evidence for you would be to practice it yourself , just give it a month and dont give up . Even if the darn wheel wont spin or you wont feel the psi energy after a few days , keep at it and I bet you you will get the proof

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monsterenergy791
I've been wondering how many people have abilites such as telekinesis/psychokinesis, remote viewing (RV)....

*raises hand*

I can. I don't do RV anymore, I really haven't had a chance to practice. I am capable of TK, and I've been at it long enough to be able to move more then a Psi-wheel.

Other then that I am quite capable of Energy Manipulation, but that's about it. I used to be able to do precog and telepathy, but I shut that down after a while. You can get some rather big headaches when you get too much input.

I can still do Empathy, but it sometimes gets out of hand in some bad situations, IE when everyone around you is sad. Not only are you sad for the same reason, you get the residual sadness of everyone else in the room. Doesn't make you feel too good.

Yes, TK is difficult to learn. The most difficult, in my opinion anyway, of all of the Psionic abilities. But if you practice hard and often, there's no reason why you shouldn't make progress.

As to using too much Psi at once, it is very possible. The side-effects in my experience are minimal, as I have gotten my body used to using large amounts of Psi at one time, so I rarely go over my limit.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
one thing to add : If you consider learning PSI and start practicing regulary or not
if you ever while practicing start feeling sick , having a headache or any other pain (and belive me you will
) STOP at once , grab some hot tea or anything other to drink and relax . Never ever keep pushing forward or you might seriously injure yourself . I did that mistake once (before I was told not to ;P) and had a persistent headache for a few hours , up to the point where I just had to lie down cause I wasnt able to walk straight. You dont want that

[edit on 29-11-2007 by Thill]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
OP, if you do a search you will find several threads that ask the same questions you ask and there have even been tests performed with members.

In fact it was only about 2 months ago that we had one test that ran for about 10 days with a follow up test as well. Like I said, this is not a new question or subject here and you should find the answers and people you seek utilizing the search function.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Not certain what exactly you're counting as psy abilities here, but during my lifetime I have been able to connect to about a handful of people to the point of sending and receiving messages from them. My husband is one of them, we can communicate pretty well.

When I was in my 20s, I was verbally directing a friend of mine who was driving his car, to his own home. I had never been there. There were 2 other passengers. Once we pulled up to his home, I described in great detail, what the decor was like, colours, who was still awake (it was late in the evening), etc. Note that this was not a small home, my friend was the son of a man who owned a few Burger King franchises, and he was the eldest of six children, so there were quite a few rooms within.

The friend turned to me and laughingly said, "if you already know what it looks like, why should we bother going in?" I said, "to confirm it of course!". The other two passengers did not believe I had never been to his home even though we insisted I'd never been. I was spot-on of course, even down to the direction his bedroom-slipper clad mom was sitting as she watched telly.

Then, there were the analgesic-resistant headaches I'd get just before something bad would happen to someone I was close to. The headache would be across the top of my head and over the sides like headphones without earpieces. Once the event occurred, the headache would be gone. I recall being on the phone with a friend of mine (one who knew and had seen my abilities in action) in high school, telling her I had one of my "headaches" and letting her know as a warning, just in case. While we were talking on the phone, the headache went away, not 20 minutes later, my dad came home and told us that there was a car accident down the road, it was my boyfriend. He was ok, but flipped his car on a turn.

There's more, but I'll leave it here, see what the interest level looks like.

I have no reason to lie, it benefits no one for me to do so. I know what happens. I also know that since I've been on anti-depressants the psy-level has gone waaaaay down. It feels like losing a limb, or one of my senses. I've been dulled. Ergh.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join