It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two secret space programs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Has anyone ever thought that maybe instaed of just the USAF space program, maybe NASA has a proram too, and the images and data shown are from an earlier (much earlier) mission?

Maybe the NASA Space corps are for analysis and colonial research, and the USAF space corps are for exploring,'scouting' and generally passing down information to NASA. (I say USAF, but it would probably be a Multi national endeavour)

Just think that NASA must've seen and discovered so much through these 4 decades of space travel that they can't be 'silenced' as easily as threatening a budget cut? how many employee's at least would see 'anomolies' on tracking and observation equipment?

anyone else feel like this could be a viable possibility?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It's is possible. Might Explaing a certain "LOSS OF FUNDS" on hmm..9/10/01????

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Anything is possible ... and I hava a theory like you said in the first post, and if I've read your post right, I think you may be sugesting that NASA only shares information about human activity in our solar system that has happened for example 5 years ago. OK i sugest you don't understand what i wanted to say but here is a more conclusive explication. Nasa had a mission on Mars in the year 2000 but they share this to us in 2007 and tells us that they've been to Mars in 2007 but actually they've been there in the year 2000.
Maybe you are right, I never thought of this possibility before ... good job

join