It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush is Wired! Secret Earpiece tells him what to say!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
It is too late now of course but if it was a transmitter wouldn't it have been sweet to have some group jam the frequency during the debates?

The object looks WAY too bulky to be a radio device, I mean come on they would have something pocket sized for that. As for the bulletproof vest theory, I really can't see him wearing one during a controlled situation like that.

My theory is that he has serious health issues and that he wears some kind of brace to help with that, wouldn't be the first time they covered up a President's physical problems.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
...People...

Remember the footage in school in florida right after soth tower strike??.. some guy from Sec. Serv. went to Bush's Ear to tell him of first strike to tower or so it seems .. I don't think that the guy wen to bush to tell himm that he should have read jack & the beanstalk to the kids in callsroom.. If he had an earpiece inthe classroom wouldn't they have told him the info directly on line??.. so the hypothesis are:

1. He may use an earpiece only during debates/ press conf in order to have some help in response

2. He may have fealt at ease in class with children & not need any advice to say

3. the bulge is big and could point to being velcro straps of bullet vest badly strapped.

4. maybe he is a reptyle..

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Regardless of what the WH said, I still think he has a vest on. If someone wants to shoot him, they'd probably go "center of mass". Easiest shot. If the WH said he was wearing a vest, the shooter would have to make a head shot, and I don't think they'd want Bush walking around wearing a helmet.

Earpiece? Hearing aid maybe? Or just to keep in touch with staff/security?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by wrangell76

Seriously, this is just the Latch to his Battery compartment, that you are seeing...

He is just a Robot afterall.

Or it could be an Alien organism attatchd to him Controling him... hehehe

Mabe someone should ask him to remove his shirt.

LoL's I better stop taking stabs at this... I just watched the movie Conspiracy Theory. I Don wanna accidently get something right & hve those guys comming after me.

[edit on 11/30/2007 by Ironclad]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It's his beer bong. Duh!

He never leaves home to invade somebody else's without his trusty beer bong.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
Nope, sorry. The White House Officially denied that it was a Bullet Proof Vest.

And you believe that, why?

If the White House said it wasn't a radio-device strapped to him, would you believe that, or accuse them of lying? If you believe the White House is lying to you, why do you suddenly take their word that it isn't a bullet-proof vest?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Bullet Proof Vests WILL NOT STOP bullets fired from high-powered hunting rifles (ie the type a sniper would use).

You need ceramic to stop those rounds and that's impossible to hide under a suit and it looks nothing like the small box on his back.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
He is a puppet. Would be nice to know who is the puppet master. I think when he acts confused and uncertain of what to say, he is probably trying to remember what he was told to say while listening to someone else.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

OR...Not to say this guy "doesn't need" people to tell him what to say, but there's another interesting possibility.....the LIFEVEST Wearable Defibrillator could be what is seen.

www.lifecor.com...

Who's outline bears a striking likeness to the bulge outline in all the photos.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join