It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush is Wired! Secret Earpiece tells him what to say!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
reply to post by jarheadjock

Nope, sorry. The White House Officially denied that it was a Bullet Proof Vest.

Ahhaha.. Crazy times..

The word on the street is that the White House lie about everything. Special ops, UFO coverups, clandestine wars waged to 'wag toe dog', invading countries for oil, etc.. LIES !!

But suddenly they're telling the truth when it comes to the president of the USA wearing a bullet proof vest.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
If that alky coke addled punk that we call the President was not handled by a team of special adivors, he would be spilling the beans all over the place. beffore you know it he would stumble and screw up and admit to 9-11 and end up telling us why the bad old Democrats were the cause because they wouldn't take ' terrorism ' seriously and SOMEONE had to jump start the American empire!! After all, it will make us all better and happier..right? Bush is a moron.

He has already make so many gaffes, so many telling erros that had to be covered up time after time..that he is not ALLOWED to speak spontaneously beyond normal patter. He is watched carefully as he knows all too well what his Dad and Cheney and all the other ' smart guys ' have done over the years to get rich and powerful. He is a propaganda prop up that they can move from here to there and have him say things already spelled out by others. He just reads the script.He has to maintain an aura of ' common man ' for the fools and rednecks and far right wing Repugs who ignore all reality except the Fox syndrome and the Bush cabals answers to all questions.

There are, very sadly to say, about 30-35 % of the American public, maybe more..who are functionally uneducated about the facts surrounding major events in their lives. They rely on single sources for their news..you know who is #1..the Foxy liars are very popular due to slanted spin all the time to the far right and outright lies quite often. But these people are basically unconcerned about major issues, preferring to let the ' politicians ' take care of things..after all, thats what we pay them for , right?

And SURELY there is some agency amongst the vast hundreds in the Federal Government that is devoted to making sure that the people who represent us are scrupulously honest in all their dealings are are above taking money for political favors or influencing legislation because of money. Sorry, no one is watching the fox's while they feast..the chickens are not able.

But in any event, Bush is a loser, a fool, a bad businessman that had to be bailed out of every disater he was brought in to..he costs many people a lot of money..BUT it all paid off!! The Bush dynasty propped up by the corpoprations and oil men and Saudis..SAUDI'S..made usre that the Bush guys did well while they came to power. And now trhe oil is at an all time high..the CEO's are geting massive payoffs on cash and stock options..the people are choosing between medicine and food..and gasoline and clothes..and soon the dam will break.

Do NOT expect Bush and gang to leave quietly: Expect one more large 9-11 type event..no doubt a biological attack ( think anthrax on steroids )..on the LEFT COAST ( might as well get rid of as many Dems as possible while they are at it )..in a heavily civilain and liberal area..away from the major military bases..and bad enough to call an alert and lock us all down. Martial law: It can happen tomorrow legally and we all know it.

The grand plan of the ONAC/AIPAC boys is far from over: The 9-11 attacks were just phase 2 or 3 of a multi pronged approach that staggers serious events with propaganda and fear heightening thru complicit media, major restrictions on civilian travel, which will loosen as more restrictive ID measures and local control take effect..giving a seemingly lesser severity at first but actually meaning more power and knowledghe of individuals than before. It is all laid out and ready...and have NO doubts that the Bush gang is committed: they have killed..murdered,,committed treason on the grandest scales in history. It is all on the line: They are confident of victory to the degree that they proceed as planned more or less openly, as the media fails to highlight the truth and instead obscures and changes the truth into the story desired by the cabal.

The Neocons and shadow government boys that pulled this off KNOW that the ONLY thing that is keeping them from standing in a dock in a federal Court in front of a scowling , hanging Judge, is the fact that the average American has never been presented with the facts and the law in a fair and impartial manner. If they had, they would be screaming for immediate impeachment, indictment, arrest, trial..and if convicted, death or life in prison for all of them: the whole bunch that planned and executed the 9-11 attacks and all the other dirty inside jobs that they use to ' adjust reality ' according to their desires.

There is a battle for the very soul of America going on right now..playing out across the internet: That is the ONLY place where the truth can be told. The corporate media is a sick joke. I literaly have no TV in my home..that is..I have a television set, but only for DVD's and tapes and such..Not only do I live in a very difficult area to get TV service, I do not want my intelligence insulted day and night. So little good is on the TV anymore. I get all I need from the internet, more than enough for a day at a time.

Until the TRUTH is discussed..until IMPORTANT issues are front and center..until the phony blond fake boob celeb chicks are no longer important news..until the average American puts the sports page down and wonders WHY all these things don't make any sense and why gas in over 3 bucks a gallon..and we have more prisoners than any other major nation..for 80% non violent crimes..buit millions are homeless and unemployed and hungry..foreclosures are skyrocketing and the middle class is DISAPPEARING !!

The entire Bush presidency has been one big opportunity to ravage and plunder and rape and destroy and build and dominate and enrich and empower and expand...all of the PNAC goals..all of the AIPAC goals..permenent wars..permanent high prices with no relief in sight. A subdued and compliant population that allows itself to be disarmed at the first request, without objection ( see Louisiana gun confiscations )..A desperate people are an obediant people..when they are disarmed, that is. The plans have been in motion for a long time and they inexorably grind away at the will of the people to take a stand..to just say NO!!. And then it is over.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

funny------bush wired?-------so if bush says something not quite right its someone elses fault?now if only G-D would wire me so i never made a mistake and that every word that came out of my mouth was perfect with no errors---------that would save the embarrassment of putting my foot in my mouth and having to appologize for my stupidity---------how about it---------- wouldnt everyone really want to be dead on ?

DCP

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I was reading the post and all i can think of is WOW do people hate Bush. With all the technology that is known to be out there, all the top secret technology that we don't know about it, and for some of the harder core ATS members-all the alien technology the best the president of the United States can get is a big bulky thing under his jacket.

Come on people...My Ipod nano is paper thin and can last all day. The president couldn't get Steve Jobs to make something better for him.

There is a job out their called a speech writer...most politicians have one. They write and the President reads. Does it really make a difference if the President reads what the speech writer wrote or says what the speech writer says. The bottom line is that most words the President says in public are not his own...been that way for decades.

If you had people that wanted to kill you wouldn't you want to have a heads up. I would want an ear piece so the secret service could say "hey crazy looking guy at 5 o'clock"

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I have said before and I will say it again for the umpteenth time. Bush is nothing more than a stupid arrogant tool for the "elite" to play with.

He is about the stupidest person to ever breathe air. Only idiots can be truly evil as is doesn't require much of anything with the possible exception of an ability to be clever.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised but am not convinced. Several of those pictures are definitely bullet-proof vests. I say that because most of them look like the outline of shoulder straps and have the general appearance of a vest. What makes me most skeptical is the size and location of the 'bulge' in most pictures. They all seem to be too big to be a receiver and between the shoulder blades (where all but one or two of the bulges were) would be a very bad place to hide the receiver because suit jackets are meant to be snug around the shoulders.

The several pictures of him fiddling with a wire seem to point to what I think is most likely. If he is wearing a receiver, he would probably put it inside the front of his coat, where a holster normally would be. Coats don't fit too snugly across the chest and in the pictures the wire could just as easily have been going up to his chest as around his back.

If he is wearing a wire, it could account for his difficulty speaking. I would think it would require a lot of effort to repeat what someone's telling you, while getting the infliction and timing right, without letting on that that's what's happening.

either way the bulge in the back is most likely a vest, and really, can you blame him for wearing one?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Those bulges are bibles. Good old fashion bibles.

The bible provides fantastic resistance to bullets and also serves as an amazing on-body reference when spitting out religious rhetoric to the Stoopid Crowd.

I am sure that GB has had a visit to the Vatican City in recent times and while there he probably stocked up on the latest edition.

Ahh. God bless him

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
At least they could supply him with a little bit SMALLER version of this earpeace - I mean he is wearing like a WWII field radio! Could they make this even more obvious? And - why are they making it so obvious? Did they think we would not notice? Well - he also could be a robot, as one member suggested...

Great OP!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by b309302

This is what Bush would would sound like without a wire... Link below...lol

video.google.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by apc

That image was posted to show that it does not match the bulge, actually. So whats your point? Grasping at straws again? Sure.

apc

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Mind answering my other questions referring to your own grasping at straws?

I suggested a legitimate and plausible alternative to the highly hypothetical notion that people are telling the President what to say through a circa 1968 Army radio strapped to his back.

Dae

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by apc

Did you watch the youtube video? Bush is either a friggin' robot that had a BSOD or he is listening to people to tell him what to say. The last bit in that video really highlights it - he is debating with Kerry and has 90 seconds to reply... and nothing for ages, you have to watch it!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by holdout
reply to post by b309302

This is what Bush would would sound like without a wire... Link below...lol

video.google.com...

Brilliant. Very talented man that Mr Farrell..

Cheers !!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This issue of the communications device came up on National News in his first term. The story had no legs because it was silly. Of course the President's have direct communications with staff at all times. The President is the most Powerful Office on Earth and in charge of the most Powerful Military on Earth. I'd be upset if a President did not have a form of immediate communication with staff. He also has a Teleprompter just like Clinton did. Conspiracy
For some reason I suddenly want a Cigar!

Sorry, I don't care for either Party much these days. This does not belong in the Conspiracy Categorie though. Interesting fact maybe but a Conspiracy

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Bush is the manturian candidate!! omfg!!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Great Post with great pictures!

Whoever tells him what to say, do they also tell him to say the gramatical errors? lol
Ex.
"Childrens do learn!"
"If you teach a child to read, he or her can pass a literacy test."
"Somebody asked me..you know..'Where Mandela?'..well..Mandela's dead!"

Wonder who's telling him what to say.

-Staples

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
To the Mods:

Is ATS a conspirarcy site anymore?
Why has a blantant hate thread allowed to continue?
You may/may not agree with the Presidents policies but to allow this thread to be derailed and become a continous attck/hate thread against the President of the US is sad.

Is this what has become of ATS?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Haha lets take this from the point of our government- "It's a weather balloon"

psh...It's probably a battery keeping his robot self alive. This man is a puppet for sure. Lets just set aside the ear piece fact right now because we all know how much of an idiot bush is that he needs people to speak for him. But what is that bulge on his back? I think we can rule out thats any sort of bullet vest or clothes anomaly. The possibilities of what he's wearing under there is ridiculous. I'm sure it's something horrible that would shock us- just like his whole administration does continuously. Its probably a freezer to keep his heart cold- he is an evil man after all

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Allot of actors use earpieces to get their lines fed to them.

Marlin Brando was known to use one during a few of his last movies.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
okay random thought. White House says 'Not a bullet proof vest' We apparently have said okay. So teh president has no bullet proof vest. It couldn't possibly be a shoulder holster for a pistola? Maybe... just maybe... a president from the same state as I am in could handle his own with a weapon. Sure.. not very "politically correct" to think that the guy in power would carry but why not? Maybe his holster is situated so that it doesn't poke out the front but it sits too far back so that when he raises his arm in a fitted suit it shows through on the back?

Just throwing in a thought... yall claim it aint a vest.

-The Eagle

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join