It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush is Wired! Secret Earpiece tells him what to say!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
What if the bulge on his back and stuff is a Bulletproof vest?!?!

Knowing Bush, i think he knows alot of people would be gunning for him.....so i wouldnt be surprised if it was a vest, but i woudlnt disregard the earpiece theory of this though.....but i dont know.....does it really matter? We all know Bush couldnt of done this all by himself, that or hes a really good actor, one of the two.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
It matters to the extreme.
The people Elected BUSH.
BUSH is the leader
BUSH represents the people.

If I was an American, Id be sooo jacked off
Im asking the man in charge of my future, my life a question which directly affects me.

I want to know what HE is going to do, what HE believes is the best course.

Not half a dozen men in a room with microphones.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jarheadjock

Nope, sorry. The White House Officially denied that it was a Bullet Proof Vest.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Sad Lil Alex

Actually, if it is a 2-way radio it would be the "newer technology". That technology being defined as; encrypted, long range, and battery life.

Hence, they cant fit all that into something small and keep the encryption security, battery life, and extended range. Plus you have to consider that the signals being transmitted to him during an event like the State of the Union, Debate, or Press Conference has to compete with all of the radio waves and electromagnetic interference from all of the equipment.

Do i know its a 2-way radio? No. Is there lots of circumstantial evidence that its an earpiece of some sort telling him what to say? Yes!

Here's the facts; theres some mysterious bulge that ALWAYS seems to be somewhere on the guy's back. He appears to be fiddling with an ear piece on occasion. Sometimes you can see what appears to be wires that look like he's trying to hide them. AND, He refuses to talk about this mysterious bulge and we cant get any straight answers.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Looks like a bullet proof vest to me.

The electronics for an earpiece are going to be very small, nowhere near as large as that lump. I have a walkie-talkie about the size of a match-box that has a range of 6 kilometres, and that sends as well as receives, while all Bush's thing would have to do is receive. And the lump of a bullet proof jacket is going to be in the same place all the time, as these are.
Plus, those photos of his ear don't look too convincing at all.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
related to a hump back whale? probably not. whales are kinda cute and highly intelligent animals which show love and compassion to one another, very much unlike bush.

part camel? id say not judging by the way he drinks when he's at parties.

offspring from the hunch back of notre dam, maybe. might explain the low IQ and shoddy memory.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
!!!!!

This just proves that he is either a robot with a bulky battery pack that is passing the turing test with flying colors, or he is a human that is being controlled by a device that penetrates his central nevrvous system via the spinal column!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
What'd you expected??

We've known for years he's a puppet on strings. Now it shows it's actually wires.

Now they just need to install one for giving electric shocks when he errors.. and one to give pleasures when he do it right. Wherever they'll place that.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
try to searchengine this: "bush earpiece" and you will have enough reading for months

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluess

Exactly. 2004 called. They want their news story back.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by flashback

What!? Your name is flashback, you should be for these posts!

Folks, it isn't exactly surprising that he's wearing an ear piece. Is he being told what to do by a group of shady men? Maybe. Does it really matter though? No matter what, he's not for the American people. He's doing exactly what he wants to do.

It's all up to him.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
He could be suffering from some heart problems and that apparatus on his back could be there for that
medianation.blogspot.com...

The LifeVest is the first wearable defibrillator. Unlike an implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD), the LifeVest is worn outside the body rather than implanted in the chest. This device continuously monitors the patient's heart with dry, non-adhesive sensing electrodes to detect life-threatening abnormal heart rhythms. If a life-threatening rhythm is detected, the device alerts the patient prior to delivering a shock, and thus allows a conscious patient to disarm the shock. If the patient is unconscious, the device releases a gel over the therapy electrodes and delivers an electrical shock to restore normal rhythm.

Many leaders had hidden health problems

Dae

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
I suppose eveyone's seen the following clip already, but I thought it appropriate to post it here after seeing this thread:

www.youtube.com...

HAHAHAHA!! That was briliant! And it goes really well with the premise of this thread.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Not surprising, but hardly a new accusation. You'd think the people transmitting the lines to him would at least pronounce things correctly though!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
This is why we can't get rid of him--he's the Energizer bunny.

He just keeps going, and going, and going...

apc

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Ug... reading about Bush's bulge is NOT how I needed to start my day.

Originally posted by sp00n1
Do i know its a 2-way radio? No. Is there lots of circumstantial evidence that its an earpiece of some sort telling him what to say? Yes!

Evidence that he wears an ear piece? Sure. Evidence that someone's telling him what to say? Uhhh... where?

Here's the facts; theres some mysterious bulge that ALWAYS seems to be somewhere on the guy's back. He appears to be fiddling with an ear piece on occasion. Sometimes you can see what appears to be wires that look like he's trying to hide them. AND, He refuses to talk about this mysterious bulge and we cant get any straight answers.

Always? Does he wear it in his sleep?

Wires? So this radio pack placed in a pretty poor choice of locations is sometimes wireless, and sometimes wired?

Radio packs go on your belt, usually close to the back of your jacket so it can't be seen. Unless you're a narc, then it goes on your groin.

I wouldn't be surprised if it were this other picture that was omitted from the first slide show...

I don't know what that is, but it looks like either some sort of chemo pump, or something Cheney should be wearing.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
If hes wired and someone is telling him what to say...then how come he says SOOOOO much stupid crap all the time?!

Do you think they made him wear it after all those embarrassing live statements...the powers that be must have been like, "ok, this has gone too far...someone get this dumbass an earpiece!"

"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." and that "fool me once" quote had me in tears

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenem

Some of my favorites:

Bushlexia

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." --George W. Bush, Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

""We look forward to analyzing and working with legislation that will make--it would hope--put a free press's mind at ease that you're not being denied information you shouldn't see." --G.W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 14, 2005

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB/GYN's aren't able to practice their love with women all across the country." --George W. Bush, Sept. 6, 2004, Poplar Bluff, Mo.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we," he said. "They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." Washington, D.C. 08.05.04

"As you know, these are open forums, you're able to come and listen to what I have to say." --George W. Bush, 10.28.03.

...and on and on and on and on. That site has soooo many of his quotes. So if people ARE feeding him over a mic he's either too retarded to recite it properly, or the people feeding him are just as stupid.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bean328
wow. this is the most interesting, funny, and wierd thing ive ever seen. i get the ear piece but the whole bulge in the back thing is interesting. maybe its a prehensile tail. lol. but with all seriousness, good post

It's not a tail, nor a reptilian cover up.

He's a conjoined twin!! The George W Bush we see is actually the mindless drongo twin hanging off the real George (Or Bob as he likes to be called) who was born jutting out of his back! So he needs the ear piece in order to tell the drongo George what to say, without being noticed!

Like the mutant resistance leader in Total Recall, Kuato, who was actually the conjoined twin leading the resistance from the stomach of his brother!!

And I just saw a documentary on Conjoined Twins!! Disclosure is at hand folks!! They're getting us ready for telling us the truth!

Why else would they let us see Georges ear piece, and the cavity where his conjoined brother lives on his back, AND have a documentary on it!!

ZOMG!!

Actually, I'd go for a bullet proof vest (He's a paranoid, not so loved guy after all - and an assassination really would not be out of the question IMO) and an ear piece simply because he has a direct link to his security and his advisor's who do lead him in what to say. That's what advisor's do.

Why would they need to hear what he's saying? Why would it be a transceiver and not simply a receiver. And honestly, if you must, you can have a transceiver much smaller than anything as bulky as what is shown. If you can have a mobile phone as small as a box of matches, what makes anyone think that these images show anything along those lines?

But I ask, why would they need to hear what he's saying? If he is at a public forum, everyone gets to hear what he's saying. If he needs to say something private, he's not likely to say it near a public microphone, so he'd be likely to seclude himself with his security staff, and still no need to communicate with some big obvious technological device strapped to his back, ala 1920's style.

If they're saying it is not a bullet proof vest, you can bet that they are doing so simply because to say he IS wearing one is to show he has fear. Strong leaders tend to not show any signs of fear or weakness.

A not so strong, but rather dull one, shows it but then lies about it.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
It matters to the extreme.
The people Elected BUSH.
BUSH is the leader
BUSH represents the people.

If I was an American, Id be sooo jacked off
Im asking the man in charge of my future, my life a question which directly affects me.

I want to know what HE is going to do, what HE believes is the best course.

Not half a dozen men in a room with microphones.

Advisor's give advice, but ultimately, the decisions are his. That is what the bottom line is.

Do you honestly think Bush is the first president to have advisor's? The difference is, on what advice the president acts on. And more importantly, what advise they ignore.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join