It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush is Wired! Secret Earpiece tells him what to say!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
A recent examination of numerous photographs provides convincing evidence that George Bush is wearing an ear piece that tells him what to say. George Bush is nothing more than a puppet for his corporate masters controlling his wires from behind the scenes.

Look at these photos. Does Bush have a device under his Jacket? A bulletproof vest was officially denied by the white house.

In every conceivable situation, there's always a bulge. Not only can they tell him what to say, they hear everything he hears.

For more info, check out;
homepage.mac.com...

The Ranch Bulge

Big Debate Bulge

Big Debate Bulge with Image Enhancement

Big Bulge

Bush wears an ear piece

Bush Ear Piece

Bush fiddling with his earpiece

Bush Has Bulge Campaigning

Debate Bulge Close up

More Bulge

What is that?!

Come on! It's getting pretty hard to deny!

Oh, I KNOW!! Its' just scholeosis!

It's still there!!

Let me guess, Swamp Gas?!

The Hunchback of the White House?!

Is that a 2-way radio transmitter on your back, or are you just happy to see me?

Lower Right Side of the circular logo, very weird!

Look at how small that thing is!

The waist belt model features extra battery life!

Bush fiddles with the wires that he's trying to hide behind his tie!

CLOSE UP OF WIRE!!

And saving the best for last; Bulge Confirmed "Operation Cod Piece"

[edit on 11/28/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Great post...and great pictures.
Do you think his device could also be a security measure between the Secret Service and him, to keep him alert to the goings on? I thought of that while looking at those photos. I can't believe that more of this has not come out in the media...

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Imagine someone is actually telling him what to say, and he still can't form a coherent sentence. What would he sound like without it? Great observation OP.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by b309302]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This was in the media. It seems to be a great controversy right now, and the White House Press Office recieved a ton of phone calls about this. Just google it and see all the articles that come up in mainstream media reports.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by wrangell76

Great question! That is indeed a possibility that this communication device is used to warn him about emergencies and whatnot.

However, it seems suspicious that he wears them during debates and photo ops. You would think he wouldn't need a long range communication device while he's surrounded by secret service personnel and political aids.

And there is that one, difficult to see, strip of photos that shows him fumbling with his ear piece during a press conference. To me, that suggests he relies on it to queue him on what to say.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by b309302

LOL, seriously!! Did you see that Yahoo News story where somebody leaked Bush's UN speech (same time as Ahmadinejad's speech) and everything was spelled out phonetically?!

Sar-KOO-ZEE

Dar-FORE

Etc...

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Bwahaha! lol!
That is hilarious! Maybe he needs to get the hooked on phonics series...lol

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It actually projects "White Noise". Not only does it remind him of his Texas roots, it drowns out everything else.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Its obvious he is wearing a transmitter and an earpiece. Great pics.

Now, the real question is who is the 'real' president of the U.S. Because hes obviously using someone else's lines.

And for the people who said that he still jumbles his lines. Try to repeat everything that someone is saying to you and you'll jumble at least a few lines. Its funny when he says some things, its almost like you know what he is trying to say but he just can't spit it out. Its not because hes dumb, its because he forgot what he just got told!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
It would make a bit more sense,
Trying to talk in a decent tone when your hearing your words through an airpeace must be pretty tricky some times.

I saw some footage of bush in his texas days, he was speaking clearly, forming proper and based points and really coming across as 'somewhat' an intellegent person.

Is there really a manchurian candidate?

Bush is a complete and utter IDIOT.. he'd be perfect!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynic

Indeed, one must wonder who is really pulling the strings. Is is the illuminati? Reptillians? Or is it just the pricks at Enron?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Just search for Bush speaking in the early and mid 90s, before his presidency and he speaks very clearly and does not stutter.

Now that he's getting his sentences from another person/persons, he has trouble repeating it and remembering what they said.

"I believe that humans beings and fish, can co-exist peacefully".--George 'Dubya' Bush

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
reply to post by Cynic

Indeed, one must wonder who is really pulling the strings. Is is the illuminati? Reptillians? Or is it just the pricks at Enron?

Damn them reptilians, they're never up to any good!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Great photo compilation & analysis. Either he's hiding a reptilian deformity, or he's getting info in that earpeice. Just think how much more stupid he'd seem if he wasn't getting any outside help.

I suppose eveyone's seen the following clip already, but I thought it appropriate to post it here after seeing this thread:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Did you guys ever possibly think that it could be a hearing aid? I wear ones that looks exactly like what we see in the pictures, cant even notice unless your really close.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I'm not particularly surprised he's wearing an earpiece - what, did you think he had the mental capacity to memorise all those lines for his speeches himself?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

It's not just the earpiece, its the large and bulky 2-way radio transmitter on his back!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
hmm wow you would think that a person as important as Bush would at least get the newer technology.... i mean... that thing is HUGE whatever it is...

It may be a two way radio, but don't police use the same thing during Drug stingS?and arent those alot harder to see?

i think its something totally different, comon.... i just saw the exoskeleton thread... we can make that but we cant make a 2 way radio less then the size of a briefcase on teh presidents back (honestly what it reminds me of)

I dont know exactly what it is.. but i think its a big possibility he is wearing a Hearing Aid ...

its also 100% possible that there is a 2way radio strapped to his back and is being controlled by somone else....

It is even possible that that isn't even ol G.W. but a look alike, while the TRUE g.w. talks his speech thru in a safe bunker

then again, anythings possible... and that hump needs to be looked into

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
wow. this is the most interesting, funny, and wierd thing ive ever seen. i get the ear piece but the whole bulge in the back thing is interesting. maybe its a prehensile tail. lol. but with all seriousness, good post

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrangell76
Great post...and great pictures.
Do you think his device could also be a security measure between the Secret Service and him, to keep him alert to the goings on? I thought of that while looking at those photos. I can't believe that more of this has not come out in the media...

just to not wrangell76 this post isnt soley directed at you. just quoted you for the secret service comment.

secret service most deffinatly. why you ask the media doesnt bring it up?
because every president since they made those things used them. hell the news casters use them.

oh my god an ear peace!!!!!!!
the world's comming to an end what ever will we do. im so scared and ear piece ill have night mares for years to come. help me, help me!!! somebody help me please..

edit: note to mods this doesnt even quallify for skunk works or bts for that matter. just my honest oppinion though.

[edit on 15pmu92007 by DaleGribble]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join