It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 9

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheArchAngel

Ron warned about people like you. Have you read both of his books? Can you cite, succinctly, where he wrong? I mean, just yammering about claiming he is a crackpot, a false prophet, an internet terrorist etc... hardly warrantes anyone taking you seriously. At least Ron took the time to carefully lay out what he was writing and backing it up with scripture. So far you haven't backed up anything - other than to reaffirm that Ron genuinely knew of what he wrote. After all, he predicted that there would be people who respond EXACTLY as you have.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

Meanwhile, this man keeps getting richer, and richer and richer..

How is he getting richer? He is not selling his materials? He's giving them away? Just think of how much hes losing, he sends out a printed copy to anyone for free and pays all postage, and sends to anywhere in the world?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeekers

You will defend him to the bitter end won't you? Well, Jesus said that people would be deceived and that is exactly what is going on with this man and everyone who, as you, are going to defend him until 2011 arrives and NOTHING transpires as he has said. Like I said, most Christians have given their sober mindedness over to sensationalism. Christ said, "LET NO MAN" deceive you.....and this is what this man is exactly doing.

The same thing happened back in 1988. It is just a repeat with another Brilliant, God called Prophet!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Ummmm, sorry but i dont have any source other then the news program i was watching...the report aired today on my local abc news...maybe that will help.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I hate to do this right now..but honestly the 7th seal will not be opened until Planet X/nibiru arrives to deliver the children of the Most High(144,000)...then will you start to see the things mentioned after the opening of the 7th seal. God bless!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeekers
How is he getting richer? He is not selling his materials? He's giving them away? Just think of how much hes losing, he sends out a printed copy to anyone for free and pays all postage, and sends to anywhere in the world?

I can attest... I received BOTH of Ron's books, mailed directly to me, completely free of charge - no postage, no handling, no COD, nothing - completely free of charge! Seems that would be a terrible way of achieving wealth - giving things away and assuming the shipping costs.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

That is your opinion and you are absolutely entitled to it. If I am not mistaken the same was said of many, if not most, of God's prophets - was it not? In fact, wasn't God's only Son, Jesus Christ, crucified as a result of his teachings and beliefs? Didn't most of Jesus' day deny the truth that he spoke? Think about that for a moment.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Im in London so would be good to know when. It makes sense to me it would be around that date that the 7th seal is opened, perhaps nothing happens at the exact point it opens anyway, maybe have to wait a couple of weeks. I think we will know by that time. February apparantly is when everything steps up a gear.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

What makes you think you havnt been deceived jdposey?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Think about this, we have a date set in time by this man, I can GUARANTEE you that that day will come, it will go, Christ will not have set foot on this earth. You can hold this man in high regard as a man of God, that is your freedom and choice. You can look upon him with high esteem and believe his motivations are sincere, even comparing him to Jesus.

The only thing I am trying to do, sincerely as possible, is to warn you and whoever else has latched on to this man's ideas regarding the end times are going to be sorely disappointed when all of this does not come about as he has so cleverly laid out. The only result that will come out of all of this will be the disappointment of all who believed him sincerely and HOW THIS IS GOING TO EFFECT THEIR FAITH.

All Ican say is, when it doesn't happen as you have been led to beleive, please don't discard your faith based upon the words of some Prophet that missed the mark. as for you personally or anyone else, I don't dislike you one bit. I am concerned.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
We can be sure there will be more terrorism,more natural disasters and even more war, but the end will not come until after the 144,000 are sealed and this will not take place until the arrival of Planet x/nibiru.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

I can see where you are coming from. I can deffo understand your concern. All i can say is if nothing happens in April then this guy has already said that he himself would declare himself a false prophet. So lets just wait and see.

Its weird though. Like other people mention that when you read his materials and listen to the sermons on the church website, you cant help but think to yourself that this guy is right. It just all seems to fit right in. To be honest its hard not to believe what he says is true. By far, out of any so called prophets to have come foward in our day he seems to be the one that seems to have it right. I cant explain this, only those who feel the same way can feel this vibe.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

"Think about this, we have a date set in time by this man, I can GUARANTEE you that that day will come, it will go, Christ will not have set foot on this earth."

How??

You won't have to wait until 2011 to know if he is truly a prophet of God, he said that if what he predicts doesn't come to pass in April, you can rest assured that he's a false prophet.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by jnthemyst]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

Hmmmm all that stuff about Nibiru and stuff. I have done much reasearch into that only to come to the conclusion that the Annunaki are the ones mentioned in the bible as the nephilim who corrupted mankind. Annunaki i believe are fallen angels or something to do with them in order to decieve mankind

Genesis 6

1 When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not abide in [1] man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years.” 4 The Nephilim [2] were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.

5 The Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6 And the Lord was sorry that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart. 7 So the Lord said, “I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, man and animals and creeping things and birds of the heavens, for I am sorry that I have made them.” 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

reply to post by TheSonOfMan

Hmmmm all that stuff about Nibiru and stuff. I have done much reasearch into that only to come to the conclusion that the Annunaki are the ones mentioned in the bible as the nephilim who corrupted mankind. Annunaki i believe are fallen angels or something to do with them in order to decieve mankind

All the Annunaki are not the same and do not have the same intentions. The Neph you mentioned were just a juvenile bunch who couldnt follow orders. Ibliss/satan was the rebellious one,he lost his stay in heaven(nibiru) and was so angry afterwards that he vowed to take his revenge on humans(adam) and this is why the world is as it is today...

Its is the vengfull satan wispering into the ears of humanity causing us to futher our own destruction because thats what he wants. Almighty god has permiited satan from physical contact with us..he can only attack you mentally and spirtaully..but he has no physical control ,this is why the government/illumnati do all his dirty work in the physical realm...If you read the qur'an this is mentioned as " the jinn and men" jinn are spirits created before humans were,satan was among these jinn.

Whoever is completely devoted to god will never be at risk from the Jinn,but the weak minded,un-spiritual human beings are the most at risk and will all more then likely be tossed into hell because this is the punishemnt for rejecting god/faith.I am only a warner to a people who will repent and believe.

Nibiru is coming!. and when it does the Children of the Most high will be rescued/sealed..they will be sucked away off the planet like a gaint vaccum...aka the rapture...anybody who isnt among them will be left here to die,straight up thats how its gonna be,no if ands,or buts about it..so get ya mind right NOW! open your hearts,spread as much love as you can,and give to the needy,and keep regular prayer,if you do these simple things you can achieve salvation..because there isnt to much time left before this is gonna happen...and i bet my life on it that it will.

The powers that be (nwo) know this event is coming but they are so intrenched in demonic behavior even if they wanted to be saved they couldnt be,satan has totally tooken over there minds...they will just take everyone left behind and kill them or use them as slaves(this is there plan)...this will be the worst period in earths history and never to be repeated.

if you wanta chance to be saved i suggest you convert to islam,not the kind of islam you see and hear about on t.v..im talking about the true untainted islam...just go to whatever bookstore is in your area..and grab a copy of the qur'an majid and read it with good intentiions and i will garuntee it will change your life...and you will have a better chance of survial in this life and the hereafter.Once you die physcially you are not totally dead.

Nbiru was the first inhabittaion of the humans before the great rebellion of ibliss & the jinn. satan knew that one day nibiru would return and we would all be raised up for judgement...this day is coming soon..and satan wants as many people as possible not to be apart of it...dont be one of them...because indeed those will be the losers..and those of true devoted faith will be the winners.

Choose carefully which side you would like to be on...it may mean your life.

In the light of the Most High God All'ah

Bless you all.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by TheSonOfMan]

[edit on 10-1-2008 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdposey
reply to post by kozmo

Think about this, we have a date set in time by this man, I can GUARANTEE you that that day will come, it will go, Christ will not have set foot on this earth. You can hold this man in high regard as a man of God, that is your freedom and choice. You can look upon him with high esteem and believe his motivations are sincere, even comparing him to Jesus.

The only thing I am trying to do, sincerely as possible, is to warn you and whoever else has latched on to this man's ideas regarding the end times are going to be sorely disappointed when all of this does not come about as he has so cleverly laid out. The only result that will come out of all of this will be the disappointment of all who believed him sincerely and HOW THIS IS GOING TO EFFECT THEIR FAITH.

All Ican say is, when it doesn't happen as you have been led to beleive, please don't discard your faith based upon the words of some Prophet that missed the mark. as for you personally or anyone else, I don't dislike you one bit. I am concerned.

Just a few things JD... First, I don't dislike you either. It is fine for us to disagree, perhaps even healthy. But I am compelled to address several points made in your post.

Number 1, you cannot guarantee anything. As you have already stated, no man knows the day and time of God's judgement - I would assume that includes you. Ergo you really have no way of knowing if Weinland is correct or not. BOTH OF US will have to wait and see. Further. Christ is not to set foot on Earth at the breaking of the seventh seal - but at the end of the three and one half year tribulation which would be in 2011.

I have stated earlier in this thread that I do not yet know what to make of Weinland's claim that he IS God's "Witness". I am human, of the flesh, and as Scripture has already stated, I do not have the capacity to understand such things until such a time that God chooses to reveal them to me. Again, I will wait and see if Weinland's words are truths revealed to him by God.

Whether or not Weinland is correct will not alter my faith in the least. I appreciate your concern, however I do not worship Weinland nor would I ever compare him to Christ. I find his words interesting and befitting of circumstances both described in the Bible and those unfolding around me. I find his words to be an urging of sorts to ensure that I am living His word. It is a reminder to me of God's calling.

As other have stated, his words touch a place in my heart that no one else has touched. There is a feeling of absolute truth to what he writes and states. He is extremely unassuming, lacks arrogance and continually humbles himself before the Word of God. To me, it would be foolish to not pay attention to what he is saying.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I chatted with a 60 year old Christian yesterday about this religion "Church of God" and he casually mentioned that he was in it back 30-35 years ago. That he was rescued by an American Born Again Christian who had opened his eyes and removed the scales over them ( his words not mine ).

When I pushed him further he mentioned this Armstrong character who founded it had blended different thigns from 7th Day Adventist, Johova Witness and Catholacism into his very own blend of Christianity. That they were extremely apocalyptic even then and the "End" was always just around the corner.

Sherry Shriner replied to an email of mine also and claimed he was a loon, so a loon calling some else a loon is good enough for me

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Xpander

This sent off RED FLAGS everywhere when I read it:
2008 - God's Final Witness

From now until the latter part of 2008, many prophecies are going to begin to be fulfilled, especially the Seven Thunders of the Book of Revelation, which the apostle John saw but was RESTRICTED from recording. Those thunders are revealed in this book, ...

Rev 10:4
And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.

I just find it very difficult to see that God, who told John, "write them not," would centuries later reveal these. I would be convinced if God had told John to "write them not... until the time appointed, when they shall be revealed."

In my opinion, what was completed (Book of Revelation) and closed with the warning that noone was permitted to add to, or take away from...has been added to, by the publishing of such prophecies.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by jdposey]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Xpander

Hi there, i believe from what i have learnt that the seventh seal is due to open in April this year.

I'd be intersted in where you came up with this date. Although i don't think the seventh seal will be opened by your date, I do note something of intrest in that date.

The thing I've associated with that date is the end of the time of the woman, great pregnanate, being hidden in the desert for 3.5years. Your date of april might just match up with my assumption of that date being the end of the 3.5 year period.

Originally posted by Xpander

Well think about this mate... Jesus comes back exactly four years from the feast of trumpets which in 2007 fell on the 13th of september, that means Jesus returns around 13th of sept 2011. The tribulation, which lasts 3 1/2 years, ends the day he comes back. So count back 3 1/2 years from 13th sept 2011 and you will get the beginning of the tribulation, which is around 13th march 2007. Does that make sense to you? or am I wrong.

It depends heavily upon what you mean by Jesus coming back.

According to me, there is a double phase of the second coming of Jesus. The first has to deal with "the theif in the night" where he's the rebirthing of the son of man, and he aware of himself walks through a world unaware of him. the second part deals with the "ever eye will see him" as he comes back in the second phase of the second coming in power and glory. Although it is actually the second phase of the second coming that is the real second coming, it is the theif in the night phase where he check up on mankind.

Thusly, people mistake assumptions about the Book of Revelation.

The book of Revelation isn't a book about the end of the world. It is a book about the second coming and the events that are within that time.

The term Revelation refers to the revealing.

The seals are several realizations of self made by "the thief in the night" about himself in the world. These seals thusly would actually be books.

Sure the book of Revelation also reveals the time to all others, but there's always thick multileveled understandings in prophecy.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Well, just pay close attention, not so much to what he saying through these prophecies, AS MUCH as to what he is teaching in way of doctrine.

Can I share this with you, please read:

Luke 18:9-14
9 And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: 10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. 11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. 12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. 13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Don't ever lose sight of Grace and Mercy and our EVER NEED of such. It is easy to intermingle Law with Grace, but, once done, we lose sight of what we truly are, the publican.

I know....I speak from experience, I have been there and what this man is teaching, is for his hearer's very damaging spiritually. We can not afford to lose sight of the Cross of Christ and what He did there for us, and, nothing need be added to it either, not even The Mosiac Law. If so, we then Falll from that Grace and, it is not a pleasant experience. I can do this or that and feel good about myself in way of practice, but when I rest in the finished work of Christ and His righteousness, I have no need to labor for any man and what he perceives doctrine to be.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by jdposey]

new topics

top topics

join