It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 8

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jnthemyst
"God made man to glorify himself"

That sounds like vanity and pride. A selfish God wouldn't tell his creation to be unselfish would he? If so, that would make him a pride filled hypocrite wouldn't it?

There might be something along those lines in scripture, it sounds familiar but I think you're taking it out of context.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by jnthemyst]

Satan, the devil, Lucifer, evil = vanity and pride.

God is not selfish. God can not be selfish. He is the beginning and end. He is the creator of everything that has ever existed. The bible says that every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord! (Phillipians 2)

People are disobedient, selfish, and sinful.

1 John 2:16 - For everything in the world—the cravings of sinful man, the lust of his eyes and the boasting of what he has and does—comes not from the Father but from the world.

The only way to be accepted by God is through faith in Jesus and obeying his commandments.

John 14:6 - Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Jesus said that the greatest commandment of all is "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your mind and with all your strength" (Matthew 22, Mark 12, Luke 10)

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazga

Originally posted by Pericle
No point to be afraid. There is no such thing as end. Only change. If World War 3 will happen, then it means we failed as a civilization in many aspects, but we already had 2 World Wars. This third one, if it happens, will have a huge impact and change awarness and values in people. In the end it might create a better society.

Hope for the best and never be afraid of change.

It would not mean we failed as a civilization. No civilization or organism is supposed to live forever. All of these are merely vehicles of transistion for life as a whole in the most abstract.

Life will go on, even if it is roaches running around, it is life.

But the fall of a civilization is not a failure, it is simply a breakdown which is very natural.

You are mistaken!

Zephaniah 1

2 "I will sweep away everything
from the face of the earth,"
declares the LORD.

3 "I will sweep away both men and animals;
I will sweep away the birds of the air
and the fish of the sea.
The wicked will have only heaps of rubble
when I cut off man from the face of the earth,"
declares the LORD.

18 - Neither their silver nor their gold will be able to save them on the day of the LORD's wrath. In the fire of his jealousy the whole world will be consumed, for he will make a sudden end of all who live in the earth."

I could go on all day listing scriptures that talk about the end of the world and "the Day of the Lord" which is the day that Jesus comes back to Earth for the "harvest". This is the resurrection of the saints. This is the rapture. This is the destruction of the wicked. This is the beginning of the 1000 year reign (the millennium), and when the "saints go marching in"!

Matthew chapter 24 is my favorite.

30"At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. 31And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

35Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

There are only two groups here...the saved and the lost. And there are NO second chances. There is NO "secret" rapture with second chances for everyone else. It just simply is not in the Bible, and it is not the truth. Satan wants everyone to believe that there will be second chances!

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

-Albert Einstein

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If its sticks and stones I will be all right...I have a good arm and playing baseball has shown I swing a mean bat..

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Brotherkc,
Furturist here..but I did enjoy the logic of US being the antichrist.
BP

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Brotherkc,
Furturist here..but I did enjoy the logic of US being the antichrist.
BP

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well maybe the futurist and historicist views are both correct, prophecy does tend to repeat itself over and over. They say history does.

I also want to post these verses and notes about the second coming of Jesus (the Day of the Lord) because this Weinland guy is stating in his book that the 144,000 will be resurrected to heaven, and everyone else will be left on earth for 1000 years while Jesus and the 144,000 reign over them. Well he is wrong. Everyone left on earth gets destroyed at Jesus' coming and the earth is left totally desolate for 1000 years while Satan is bound in chains.

Matthew 24:13, 14 - After the gospel is preached to all, "then shall the end come."

1 Corinthians 15:23 - "At his coming, then cometh the end ..."

1 Thessalonians 4:17; 5:3 - Those not "caught up," will experience "sudden destruction."

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9 - When Jesus comes in flaming fire, the lost will be destroyed.

Revelation 16:17, 18 - During the seventh trumpet, cities crumble around the world.

Revelation 6:14; 16:20 - Every island sinks, and all the mountains disappear.

Jeremiah 4:23-26 - Planet Earth is totally devastated, with "no man" left alive.

Jeremiah 25:30-33 - Those slain by the Lord lie dead, unburied, all around the world.

Revelation 19:17, 18, 21 - The birds eat the flesh of every human being worldwide.

All of these verses say the same thing. Those who are not "caught up" will be totally destroyed all around the world. It will be just like the days of Noah. Jesus Christ Himself taught this. "The flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the son of man be" (Matthew 24:39).

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The more I hear about this guy..the more obviously messed up he is..one of the two witness..sure, 144000 raptured to heaven(he must be sipping some Jehovah witness koolaid..the nuclear thing(that is a calculated prediction as it could indeed happen and if it did who would really be surprised. Prophecy is complete in the bible as it is..words to the wise- from the bible-----do not attempt to take away or add words.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Adding or taking away from revalation likely has more to do with people like Nostradomus, Sylvia Brown and the like. The reason I say this is because most people, even religous people who have read it come away with different interpretations, yet there can only be one true interpretation of it. By your logic, telling someone your interpretation is adding or taking away from it.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
if he were reputable in the christian faith he wouldnt be making predictions about such things.....nobody is supposed to know...and the last two witnessess in the book of revelation are abraham and elijah

digitalgrl

i never understood why people think the 2 prophets are the prophets of old

i know they didnt die and walked with god, but to be set back on earth in this day in age, dont you think an ipod and a cheeseburger would divert them from their original plans, maybe even a mocha no foam from the old starbucks would get them frazzled

just a question thats all

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jnthemyst

In this case we are talking about more than interpretation I think. Nuclear device in US sorry nothing I am aware of in the bible points to that occcuring in the US by any stretch. No more than one in say Brazil anyway. Don't get me wrong it could happen I'm just saying nothing pts to that in the bible.. Th Bible is the best interpretutor of itself. So flags should go up when obvious conflicts are occurring...I'm saying one verse taken out of context can be twisted into about anything.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
In the case you'd want to know, The Fifth Seal has been opened.

We're at the point between the firth and sixed seals.

The first 4 were opened over a period of less then 2 years back around 1994.

so now that the 5th one is opened it might be speculated upon that they will open in a series.

This is "The Truth" just don't ask where I get my info
(you wouldn't like the answer).

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I have to say I with "Truthseekers", "we are one" and "incarnated" here.

I came across Ronald the same way "we are one" did, which was when he give a interview on "talksport radio" in the UK. I usually give people time to explain them selves when they start talking about this sort of stuff so I found him easy to listen too. I was surprised, I suppose, when he wasnt coming across as kookie as most in this bussiness do. Not expecting to see things any differently, I went ahead and read his books (which are free over the internet) it didnt take long until I did begin seeing things differently. It was a bit of a surprise what I saw it kinda caught me of guard and it took me a day or two to ajust to the physical sensations i was experiencing due to the shock.

Anyway its good to see some posts from people in the know!

If "truthseeker" or any in the know, see this post, answer me this: when is the seventh seal opened? I have something worked out in my brain but I dont know if im wrong

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Xpander

Hi there, i believe from what i have learnt that the seventh seal is due to open in April this year.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeekers

Well think about this mate... Jesus comes back exactly four years from the feast of trumpets which in 2007 fell on the 13th of september, that means Jesus returns around 13th of sept 2011. The tribulation, which lasts 3 1/2 years, ends the day he comes back. So count back 3 1/2 years from 13th sept 2011 and you will get the beginning of the tribulation, which is around 13th march 2007. Does that make sense to you? or am I wrong.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeekers

HMMM...you say april? Well i just herd on my local news that the taliban is planning a huge offensive in april and the U.S is sending more troops in the area as we speak.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by brotherkc
Well maybe the futurist and historicist views are both correct, prophecy does tend to repeat itself over and over. They say history does.

I also want to post these verses and notes about the second coming of Jesus (the Day of the Lord) because this Weinland guy is stating in his book that the 144,000 will be resurrected to heaven, and everyone else will be left on earth for 1000 years while Jesus and the 144,000 reign over them. Well he is wrong. Everyone left on earth gets destroyed at Jesus' coming and the earth is left totally desolate for 1000 years while Satan is bound in chains.

Matthew 24:13, 14 - After the gospel is preached to all, "then shall the end come."

1 Corinthians 15:23 - "At his coming, then cometh the end ..."

1 Thessalonians 4:17; 5:3 - Those not "caught up," will experience "sudden destruction."

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9 - When Jesus comes in flaming fire, the lost will be destroyed.

Revelation 16:17, 18 - During the seventh trumpet, cities crumble around the world.

Revelation 6:14; 16:20 - Every island sinks, and all the mountains disappear.

Jeremiah 4:23-26 - Planet Earth is totally devastated, with "no man" left alive.

Jeremiah 25:30-33 - Those slain by the Lord lie dead, unburied, all around the world.

Revelation 19:17, 18, 21 - The birds eat the flesh of every human being worldwide.

All of these verses say the same thing. Those who are not "caught up" will be totally destroyed all around the world. It will be just like the days of Noah. Jesus Christ Himself taught this. "The flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the son of man be" (Matthew 24:39).

HAHA,preach on my brother

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
If I remember correctly, "2011" was the projected date for Christ's return?

It is a shame, utter shame that we have to endure 3 more years of this nonsense from this man UNTIL his book, (like SO MANY OTHERS) can FINALLY be put on the back shelf!

Even still, he will come up with another reason, write another book and...off we go once more!

Why don't Christian use the "SOBER" SOUND THINKING) mind that they are SUPPOSED to have been given by God? How much longer will they allow themsleves to carried about by every wind of fancy that comes abroad? Meanwhile, this man keeps getting richer, and richer and richer..

Oh well. ....Carry on.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Xpander

You could be right, could be anywhere from april-march possibly? I dont really bother with all the calculations stuff trying to work out the exact date and stuff, just going by what i have learnt from other people who seem to say around April time, could be more or less around that time.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens i suppose.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

HMMM...you say april? Well i just herd on my local news that the taliban is planning a huge offensive in april and the U.S is sending more troops in the area as we speak.

Interesting? Do you have an online source we could look at?

[edit on 10-1-2008 by TruthSeekers]

new topics

top topics

join