It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 7

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Is this really neccessary brother KC? What is the point in trying to disprove someone when the truth will come in 3 months? All you are doing is interpreting revelation the way you see it which is the same thing Weinland is doing.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by jnthemyst]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Ok, after having read your posts, where is Weinland wrong in either of his books other than the fact that you think he's a false prophet? He has basically said the same things in different terminology.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeekers
APRIL 2008 IS THE BEGINING OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION ACCORDING TOO RONALD WEINLAND

Has anybody heard of this guy? I stumbled accross him the other day at his websites www.the-end.com... & www.ronaldweinland.com...

He seems too be a reputable member of the Church Of God and claims he is one of the Last Two Witnesses of which is stated in the Book Of revelation of the Bible.

Another hoax or should I say false prophet.

The last two witnesses are Elijah and Enoch.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Vojvoda

Well actaully i think the bible interprets that in a spiritual sense, as Ronald Weinland mentions this also. Elijah would come back in a spiritual sense, not in the physical Elijah. More like somebody in his image would be the witness not him himself.

I have threads on this issue i have previously started. Alot of people think that there will be physical Elijah, however people always forgot the spirtual meaning of the scriptures.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeekers

Because Elijah was took to Heaven alive, he will come back. The same for Enoch. They can't be resurrected if they don't die.
Both will come 7 years before 2nd arrival of Christ [in the same time antichrist will rise] and they will spread Christ words in Jerusalem. They will die as martyrs and will be resurrected.
And Jesus Christ confirmed that Elijah will come before his second arrival - Matthew 17, 10-11. Also Revival 11, 3-7, Zechariah 4, 3, 11, 12, 14, and Malachi 4,5.

Btw, that's the stand of Orthodox Church and I agree with it.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by Vojvoda]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
In Mathew 17:12-13 Elijah is said to have come already and that he was identified as John the baptist. That destroys your theory.

10The disciples asked him, "Why then do the teachers of the law say that Elijah must come first?"

11Jesus replied, "To be sure, Elijah comes and will restore all things. 12But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished. In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands." 13Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about John the Baptist.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by TheArchAngel]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
BrotherKC I agree with you regarding your statement:
meaning the worldwide false teachings of deceptive religions which lead away from the simplicity of the pure gospel of Jesus Christ.

I posted this in another thread regarding those who feel the need to place themselves under the law:

II Corinthians 11:3
But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the SIMPLICITY that is in Christ.

Why is it, Christians, fellow believers, are taking something so SIMPLE and transforming it into something complex?

As for saying you keep the Sabbath, as contained in the 10 commandments, BUT don't keep the Law of Moses, that is incorrect. They are not separate. They are one in the same. If you are keeping the Sabbath, you are placing yourslef under the Law.
Think of it this way, the Law of Moses is God's Thesis and the 10 Commandments are the OUTLINE of that long thesis. Each commandment is broken down in length as contained in the Law. You can boast that you keep the Sabbath but do not keep the Law. WRONG. And if you do keep the Sabbath, are you keeping it to the tee as contained in the Law? Not breaking one jot or tittle of it? That is the deceptive part of these preachers that say you must abstain from the Law but adhere to the 10 commandments. There is no way of doing that. They are one in the same.

Hebrews 4:3-11 speaks of a Sabbath that we, as believers in Christ MUST enter, but it has nothing to do with the actual DAY. It is entering into the finished work of Christ upon the cross and RESTING from any effort of ours in finding favor with God. Everyone who is trying to keep the Sabbath, trying to adhere to the Law is making the EXACT mistake Israel did in the desert. It is as if History is repeating itself right down to the core.

I close with this:Acts 15:10-11
10 Now therefore why TEMPT YE GOD, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples (Gentiles), which neither our fathers nor we(Israel) were able to bear? 11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

Acts 15: 19-20:
19 Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God: 20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.

Bottom line is this, everyone under the Law of Moses in that time considered it a great burden (yoke) weighing them down in keeping the Law. They couldn't keep it and why we should think we can do better, is truly deceiving ourselves.

Why do you think Jesus made the statement?
Matthew 11:30:
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

So don't confuse the 10 commandments and the Law of Moses as being two separate things, they are one in the same and, as of to date, not one man has been able to adhere to any of it except Jesus, hence, that is why by faith in his finished work his righteousness is imputed to you and you are as if you are righteous, as if you had never sinned.
Hebrews 4:15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

When you are IN Christ, you are free from the law and where there is no law, how can anything condemn you of sin? Hence: Romans 8:1
THERE IS THEREFORE NOW NO CONDEMNATION to them that are in Christ Jesus

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Btw, it's not my theory, it's the stand of Orthodox Church.

Look at John 1:21:
So they asked him, "What are you then? Are you Elijah?" And he said, "I am not." "Are you the Prophet?" He answered, "No."

So, John the Baptist wasn't Elijah as he himself denied.

Even more in Luke 1:13-17:
13 But the angel said to him, "Do not be afraid, Zechariah, because your prayer has been heard. Your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you shall name him John.
---------------
And because Elijah was took alive by Good, he couldn't be born again.
---------------
14 And you will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth,
15 for he will be great in the sight of (the) Lord. He will drink neither wine nor strong drink. He will be filled with the holy Spirit even from his mother's womb,
16 and he will turn many of the children of Israel to the Lord their God.
17 He will go before him in the spirit and power of Elijah to turn the hearts of fathers toward children and the disobedient to the understanding of the righteous, to prepare a people fit for the Lord."

He did it like Elijah before him, but he wasn't Elijah's reincarnation.

What is said in Mathew 17:10-13 doesn't contradict to the rest. So, John the Baptist was 'in the spirit and power of Elijah' [Luke 1:17].

And don't forget Malachi 4:5-6:
"Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes. And he will turn the hearts of fathers to their children and the hearts of children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the land with a curse."

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
"God made man to glorify himself"

That sounds like vanity and pride. A selfish God wouldn't tell his creation to be unselfish would he? If so, that would make him a pride filled hypocrite wouldn't it?

There might be something along those lines in scripture, it sounds familiar but I think you're taking it out of context.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by jnthemyst]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pericle
No point to be afraid. There is no such thing as end. Only change. If World War 3 will happen, then it means we failed as a civilization in many aspects, but we already had 2 World Wars. This third one, if it happens, will have a huge impact and change awarness and values in people. In the end it might create a better society.

Hope for the best and never be afraid of change.

It would not mean we failed as a civilization. No civilization or organism is supposed to live forever. All of these are merely vehicles of transistion for life as a whole in the most abstract.

Life will go on, even if it is roaches running around, it is life.

But the fall of a civilization is not a failure, it is simply a breakdown which is very natural.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jnthemyst
"God made man to glorify himself"

That sounds like vanity and pride. A selfish God wouldn't tell his creation to be unselfish would he? If so, that would make him a pride filled hypocrite wouldn't it?

There might be something along those lines in scripture, it sounds familiar but I think you're taking it out of context.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by jnthemyst]

Any God who says "There is no God but me" Seems kinda selfish to me.

top topics

join