It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 6

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jnthemyst
I just registered because of this thread. I'm not sure what to think, I've read both of his books and listened to the interviews and found it all very fascinating. I guess only time will tell if he's who he says he is. I will say this though, it's extremely frustrating seeing people comment on him without having read the books or listened to the interviews because none of the comments here can refute anything he's said because he's already addressed pretty much every skeptical view of his claims in the books and interviews. There is no doubt in my mind he truly believes everything he's saying. I'd recommend everyone who is interested in end times and bible prophecy to order the books, they're free.

You took the words right out of my mouth!
I have seen in this and in other threads where people simply dismiss him out of hand due to something contradictory to him that they found on the internet. Such a shame really when there are so many thought provoking ideas shared through his two books. I'll go so far as to say that in all of my studies (End-time prophesy and Revelations being something of a "hobby" of sorts) Ronald Weinland comes closer to explaining the Bible in relationship to God's plan for mankind than any other I have ever read or listened to.

He is able to take numerous quotes from various Books, Gospels, Pslams and Letters and seemlessly link them together to uncover their true meaning. It's uncanny how he is able to reveal the meanings of so many passages without having to tell you directly what HE thinks they mean.

I honestly don't know what to make of his claims as being one of the Witnesses or the claim that his contemporary, Herbert Armstrong, being the End-Time Elijah. I guess time will tell... as Weinland has stated through both books.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I would like to forward something I noticed about this Ron Weinland joker that appears to be an anomaly in his personality compared to most other huxters. He is easily stumped with hard questioning and doesn't try and fill in the answer with crappola but says he will have to go and study up on that...in specific when David asked him about non cannonised books ( Apocrapha ) and why he agreed with the Vatican by not recognising them himself.

He is by no means a genius and is in point of fact very average with his vocabulary and over all knowledge as a preacher. I would be betting my money on him being a lunatic due to his claim of being one of the "Witnesses" in the final days and that his Church of God also produces the second witness.

Final words on him....doesn't follow the text book con artist methods but overall he is selling, hopefully not people down the road as well with his lavish claims.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Yeah, isn't that the dichotomy of it though??? Could it be that's what makes him real instead of a huxster? Maybe that which he knows is divined from God which explains why he doesn't know the stuff that wasn't directly divined by God, no?
Seems that the huxsters are the ones that are over-read, over-knowledgeable, unstumpable.

Honestly, I have no idea. What I do know is that the man has a very uncanny and unique way of linking things together in a way that makes a great deal of sense. True, he cannot write for doody. But, again, he is not claiming to create a work literary genius - merely getting the word out.

Yeah, again, I dunno.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
So in 2008 this is all that God can come up with before the big finale?
True that there were instances like this in the old testament that God wiped out entire peoples but those instances were to further his plan.
In the bible with 'big' events God usually gives signs, wonders, prophesies and all that stuff. If we look at the Noah's Ark portion Noah both warned the people and built the ark. In Weinland's prophesy there is only the warning portion where he claims that the physical evidence or some type of tangible proof will be in the form of the actual chain of disasters...
The other inconsistencies are that he plays on the 'like a thief in the night' where we are too distracted (and don't forget not worshiping the correct way like he says) to notice this trickle of supposed truth. Or he is just trying
to get some attention (and fame?) which should be a no-no for a God fearing pious Christian. Altogether this is a grave responsibility that he puts on himself because if this prophesy does not happen than he will be called Mr. False Prophet by the neighbors.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by Firestorm]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firestorm
So in 2008 this is all that God can come up with before the big finale?
True that there were instances like this in the old testament that God wiped out entire peoples but those instances were to further his plan.
In the bible with 'big' events God usually gives signs, wonders, prophesies and all that stuff. If we look at the Noah's Ark portion Noah both warned the people and built the ark. In Weinland's prophesy there is only the warning portion where he claims that the physical evidence or some type of tangible proof will be in the form of the actual chain of disasters...
The other inconsistencies are that he plays on the 'like a thief in the night' where we are too distracted (and don't forget not worshiping the correct way like he says) to notice this trickle of supposed truth. Or he is just trying
to get some attention (and fame?) which should be a no-no for a God fearing pious Christian. Altogether this is a grave responsibility that he puts on himself because if this prophesy does not happen than he will be called Mr. False Prophet by the neighbors.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by Firestorm]
According to Weinland, there are seven thunders that are uttering at this very time that he predicts will increase dramatically in February and then in april something happens to shake the world to it's foundations. He likens the seven thunders to the rain falling in Noah's day.

The seven thunders deal with terrorism,irregular weather conditions, death to unrepentant ministers in the scattered church of God, death to sports figures, entertainment figures and political figures. Earthquakes, plagues, God revealing more of himself himself to man, and it becoming clearer who God's end time prophets are. That's totally oversimplifying what he writes in his book about all this though. If I read him correctly, he says that the world won't notice what is happening during this but only people who are beginning to have their minds opened by God will start to see that the thunders will be very pronounced just before the opening of the 7th seal and then after the 7th seal is opened, many thousands more will begin to see what is happening.

As someone else said though, you have to read the books to really understand it all. And about him seemingly knowing little about certain religious beliefs, it isn't like that at all in his books, he may not know about everything but he breaks down the religions of Christianity, Islam and Judaism better than anyone I've ever heard that has written about them, although I haven't read many religious books other than the bible. Unlike the interviews, he gets a lot deeper in the books. He can only answer questions in a simple, matter of fact type manner in interviews because it would allow for only 1-3 questions if he explained everything in detail. I thought he did great in the interviews but that was only after I'd read the books, I might not have thought much of them if I hadn't read the books.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
death to sports figures, entertainment figures and political figures.

Bhutto ?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Possibly, but i think there are yet more to come.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Jeeez...

At least listen to a couple of his interviews before you say anything about this guy. Im totally convinced after listening to some of his interviews. April 08 we will se a nuke attack on America

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by theEnd2007

Who are you refering too End?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Oops i might have replied to you..It was ment to the people who write this guy off as an idiot before even reading his books or listen to his interviews.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by theEnd2007

ahh ok

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to
post by mazzroth

Hi all,

Mazzroth
He is by no means a genius and is in point of fact very average with his vocabulary and over all knowledge as a preacher. I would be betting my money on him being a lunatic due to his claim of being one of the "Witnesses" in the final days and that his Church of God also produces the second witness.

I understand your scepticism like I do for all that are sceptical; we (mankind) have been lied to so many times about this or that; it really is like the boy who cried wolf; no one can be blamed for not trusting him and believing what he says to be true; that’s the whole point for the book, not to convince but to warn so at least when these things take place we know who to listen to; what is really going on.
Those that have already listened to Ronald’s interviews would already have heard him being asked the question; what will you do if these events do not come to pass? His answer "I will be a false prophet". There will be no twisting or wheedling; he will stop being a pastor (not give up his faith) and walk away, he has made no money from the books, invested all of his own money into the PKG and I for one will feel sorry for him but I believe these events will come to pass.

The reason I believe what he says to be true is more to do with the great truths that I have come to see through his books; the truth about God. The truth about Gods plan for mankind and how his books tell of the great lies told by the Catholic Church etc.

Before reading his books I had NEVER attended church in my life, I had no knowledge of what any of the other religions were about; I just did not want to know. I believed in a higher form of intelligence; not necessarily E.T. but something on a spiritual level for I know the spirit world to be very real and with quantum physics recently coming to the surface and my research into that; it became plain to see that life is not the boring normal run of the mill that we are led to believe.

Then after doing research into evolution and finding out that it was not the done/proven deal we are led to believe it became plain to see we did not have the whole picture so I carried on my search for the truth about mankind’s origins then one night when I was not even focused upon it Ronald did an interview and I JUST happened to catch it, bearing in mind that my stereo was barely audible.

I wrote down his website and a couple of days later proceeded to download both books; I was staggered by the truths contained within and the weird thing was that some days before I had even heard the interview I had warned my GF that the world was shaking itself apart and that we would need to be ready to get out in double quick time; then I heard his interview and read his books and it was like my search was over, I finally had the truth to my answers, it all fitted together so beautifully. It was almost like over the years that the knowledge to understand was being fed to me in specific order so that as I understood one part the next would present itself until I had all the pieces in the correct order; Ronald’s book was the clincher; the final part allowing me to makes sense of all the knowledge I had been given.

One thing that irritates me is that people discount the bible on such parts like Adam and Eve or Noah’s ark by saying it is impossible etc. Well when you know God is real is it such a stretch to understand that God would have been influencing those situations?
Working behind the scenes to ensure that everything went to plan; I mean we are talking about a being that created the universe for Pete’s sake!!!!!!
Look how beautiful our universe is; how perfectly balanced it is; one number out and the whole thing would unravel and people quibble over little parts of the bible; tut tut.

Anyway I will stop babbling; I just want to say please give the book a chance.
Peace.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I watch the news channels such as CNN and sometimes make comparisons to the 700 clubs first few minutes of their news. The one thing is is that many interpret things and report them as if they were the real witnesses. This seems to be more along the lines of the false prophet which can also be the news channels.

Signs in the heavens and or major global catastrophes etc. seem to be more in line with prophecy than these other statements are. I have no desire to run into the hills. I would much rather stay at home and watch it unfold on the news. A quick death is better than prolonged suffering.

I had a strange and vivid dream the other night that was so much different than others. I was on a farm or similar in a wooded area near a white van with a group of people and heard a blast or explosion. I looked over to where the noise was coming from and it was like a horizontal gas explosion that went in one direction. Than the blast wave and fire came towards the east or right of the explosion towards us and I turned away just in time to feel the blast wave and it blew the glass out of the van and or sent stones and dirt towards us. It was hot but not as hot as I thought it would be, probably because I used the side of the van to sheild myself and than I woke up.

I have had dreams of tornadoes, but this was entirely different and seemingly more along the lines of a precognitive dream and warning, but I didn't recognize the area. In the dream I had thought I was back in Wisconsin where I had lived several years ago. My only present connection to that area is; is that my children still live there with my ex-wife.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
www.cogwriter.com...

Read that about this phony. He changes like a chameleon.
First he publishes he is not one of the two witnessess, then publishes that he is, lol.
Just another typical false prophet.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I came across this scripture while reading people discuss Weinland in a yahoo group.

Colossians 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath day.

Does this in any way contradict what he's preaching?

Truthseeker or we are one?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheArchAngel
www.cogwriter.com...

Read that about this phony. He changes like a chameleon.
First he publishes he is not one of the two witnessess, then publishes that he is, lol.
Just another typical false prophet.
He never said he wasn't a witness, according to him, God hadn't revealed to him that he was a witness in the timing of the first book. In no way does that make him a phony.

The only way you will you know if he is a phony or not is if his prophesies come to pass or not.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by jnthemyst]

[edit on 6-1-2008 by jnthemyst]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Have you given your tenth?

Crackpots like this always turn up. This seems to have started from internal strife in a larger church organization that has fragmented, resulting in prophesying against the unbelievers. This guy is simply appealing to the outside (more tenths, bigger coffers) as his following is only guestimated at 200 or so.
Notice the "concerns" the author of my previous link expresses about possible actions of his followers. The govt. should be monitoring this false prophet guy as a possible internal terrorist. Also leaders of his opposing splinter church factions should arm themselves to the teeth and have personal bodyguards. Most of his prophesies concern their impending deaths.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Out of all the people who claim to be Prophets in this day and age Ronald Weinland is the only one (for the moment) that people should consider taking seriously. If you have read his website and listened to any of his sermons you will notice that he speaks according to the law and the testimony. Something that all false prophets do not do. This qualifies him as someone who may very well be a true prophet. (though it remains to be seen) Not only that, he speaks with great understanding and clarity from a humble spirit.

Isaiah 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
well the time is closing in on us now folks for the ultimate test. We shall see if Ronald Weinland is a prophet or not come sometime in april. But my gut feeling is saying this guy is right.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
"2008—God’s Final Witness reveals the Seven Thunders of the Book of Revelation, which the apostle John was not allowed to record!

What I find interesting is the above statement from Ronald Weinland's site, from the section "About Ronald Weinland." The statement says that Ronald Weinland reveals what the Apostle John was "NOT PERMITTED" to record. I want to point everyone to this scripture in the closing of the book of Revelation, 22:18-19:

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, (Book of Revelation) If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

By revealing what was never intended nor permitted to be recorded, is a blatant disregard for the warning of Revelation 22:18. You say, "Well, now God has commissioned Mr. Weinland as an end time prophet and these things are now permitted to be added. So, how does that fit into Revelation 22:18? Regardless of how convincing Mr. Weinland may be, bottom line is, by publishing these never permitted things is adding to the original and, to add insult and perhaps greater judgement upon Mr. Weinland, charging MONEY in book form, for these never revealed, never permitted judgements!

I wished soneone would compose a book dealing with just HOW MANY of these so called SPECIAL PROPHETS that have been commissioned over the years (Just in my Lifetime) by God, that have risen up just as Mr. Weinland. They are nothing new and I suppose, they will continue to sway the masses.

new topics

top topics

join