It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 5

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
so with this April '08 timeframe, the one who will become the destroyer (i.e. anti-christ) will receive a mortal head wound and remarkably recover, ressurrect, come back to life... then team up with the false prophet (2nd beast from the land) and bring about the kingdom of the Beast

Could Bhutto be the anti-christ? I see she's already been burried, less than 24 hours after her death. Is that usual in Pakistan or is it because of her high profile?

I expect we'll now see some fake youtube videos rollin' in claiming she will ressurrect in 7 days/months/years, whatever. Sounds a bit too 2pac for me but im slowly starting to realise that all is not as seems and it honestly wouldn't surprise me if someone of her stature was to play a part in some kind of bible prophecy come true

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
hmmm i pretty much doubt that

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
In terms of Biblical scenes I agree it would resemble something like this event and had crossed my mind too, not sure why, guess it was kind of horrible news for Christmas time period and felt very anti-Chrismas as the right words than anti-Christ. But the Pakistan event is something that could mirror future events but before that the Two witnesses will be killed, unless they resemble nations rather than people.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I am totaly convinced after listening to some of his interviews. He seems different than all the other "prophets" that have spoken before. I think hes the one..If nukes go off in the US in April then he is the guy everybody should listen to.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by theEnd2007
I am totaly convinced after listening to some of his interviews. He seems different than all the other "prophets" that have spoken before. I think hes the one..If nukes go off in the US in April then he is the guy everybody should listen to.

He might be interesting to listen to (people like to be scared), but I will never pay too much attention to someone who believe that mankind has only been on earth since 6000 years (what a joke).

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by theEnd2007

Hi the End/

Why are you convinced that this(so called prophet)is 'different' than all other prophets?
Have you heard?
Have you read?
Have you researched other prophetic words from true people who actually spoke in Prophetic words, using daily prayer, Fasting and living an ascetic life?
These are the people you should believe and come to know!
In my opinion all we have here is Just 'Another Prophet' who has himself climbed up a ladder too high!
The higher he climbs, the higher he'll fall....make not that mistake.
If we are talking about prophecies coming from from God and his Prophets, then we must look at the lives of those 'so called prophets'....If this prophecy is truly from God, then we must look at the life this prophet lives or has lived.....
Does he live a life in fasting?
Does he use daily prayers as the other Old Testament and New Testament prophets did?
Let's take this quote from Scripture/"For false christs and false prophets will rise and show signs and wonders to deceive,
if possible, even the elect" (Mk 13:22).
Just because someone gets a prophecy right does not mean he is the 'so called' prophet of God, especially since this guy is claiming just that!

from Original Post ...''Ronald Weinland''
He seems too be a reputable member of the Church Of God and claims he is one of the Last Two Witnesses of which is stated in the Book Of revelation of the Bible.

A true prophecy from God should be just that!
If the prophecy has to be twisted and changed to fit in with the prediction, then it is not truth, but part truth.
The Devil knows that he has not much time to gather his people(loosed for a thousand years, he has not much time.these years are not to be taken literally)

"goeth not out but by prayer and fasting" (Matthew 17:21).
Prayer and fasting is part of a Christian life....as the Apostles themselves have done this.
"Let not your prophets that are in the midst of you, and your diviners, deceive you...
For they prophesy falsely unto you in My name: I have not sent them,
saith the Lord" (Jeremiah 29:8-9)
Again....

"with all power and signs and lying wonders" (2 Thess. 2:9)
Power and signs and lying wonders?
Prophesying with part truth.......(intentionally and unintentionally)
intentionally, because one may be a false prophet,
unintionally, because one has not lived in prayer and fasting...... ''From it carnal people enter into rapture from a delight and intoxication attained without difficulty,
without self-renunciation,
without repentance,
without crucifixion of the flesh with its passions and desires (Gal. 5:24)...leading a life in Christ as Christ taught!
Does he do this?
Or does he know this from Scripture in the Old Testament 'Solomon' had it all, but did not find true happiness until nearing his death....Vanity of vanities, all is vanity (Ecc. 1:2) began his Wise words!
Is there Crucifiction of the Flesh......to not love wordly desires and doing ones desire to satisfy oneself?
Just because someone gets a prophecy part right does not mean he is the so called prophet of who he says he is....Pride makes one believe himself to be rightious and above all other people.
Here is again Scripture on testing false teachers........"Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are you?"(Acts 19:15)

We are saved by Gods Great Mercy and not who we are in this world....
"For He saith to Moses,
I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy,
and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
So then it is not of him that willeth,
nor of him that runneth, but of God that showeth mercy" (Rom. 9:15-16).

and lastly remember this .......''Let no one deceive you by any means,
for that day shall not come except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed,
the son of perdition,
who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God,9the Antichrist) or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God,
showing himself that he is God... even him whose coming is after the working of satan with all lying wonders,
and with all deceivableness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth,
that they might be saved.
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion,
that they should believe a lie: that they all might be damned who believed not the truth,
but had pleasure in unrighteousness (2 Thess. 2:3-4, 9-12).

helen

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Hi Helen67,
Nice post as always..in my humble way I would like to add that the prophets of the bible were error free and their prophecies were many times hundreds of years in advance. Finally, I would reiterate the thought that the bible is complete and all prophecies needed are there. Whereas in large part this guy is interpreting biblical prophecy in discussing the fall of the United States in the next year I think he is adding to it. Unless someone can convince me otherwise that is not clearly shown in biblical prophecy.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
if you read the books, and listen too some of the longer interviews Ronald has done, he explains everything that has happened the isralites through time. The US and some other close countrys are in fact the modern day decendants of the tribes of isreal. Please i really urge you to read the books and listen to the interviews to fully understand as there is to much to mention.

[edit on 3-1-2008 by TruthSeekers]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeekers
and claims he is one of the Last Two Witnesses of which is stated in the Book Of revelation of the Bible.

Right there .. that tells me all I need to know.

He's delusional.

If he really were one of the 'Two Witnesses' of the bible, then he wouldn't have to be trumpeting his own name like that.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I just registered because of this thread. I'm not sure what to think, I've read both of his books and listened to the interviews and found it all very fascinating. I guess only time will tell if he's who he says he is. I will say this though, it's extremely frustrating seeing people comment on him without having read the books or listened to the interviews because none of the comments here can refute anything he's said because he's already addressed pretty much every skeptical view of his claims in the books and interviews. There is no doubt in my mind he truly believes everything he's saying. I'd recommend everyone who is interested in end times and bible prophecy to order the books, they're free.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jnthemyst
There is no doubt in my mind he truly believes everything he's saying.

Delusional people always believe their delusions. That doesn't make them reality.

I'm not sure what to think ... I'd recommend everyone who is interested in end times and bible prophecy to order the books, they're free.

Oh the contradiction.

You are obviously a disciple of this cult and 'just joined' in order to push the cult and sell the books. (cult disciples tend to roll into ATS in waves)

Good luck with that.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hi jnthemyst/

I will say this though, it's extremely frustrating seeing people comment on him without having read the books or listened to the interviews because none of the comments here can refute anything he's said because he's already addressed pretty much every skeptical view of his claims in the books and interviews.

Actually I did go into his web site and read what he had to say.
He has been a member of a church which is not the original teachings of the early church.....Apostles Creed and all that were passed down from Christ to the Apostles.
This is evidence enough that he is not a true Apostle of the original teachings that Christ spoke of......
"they continued steadfastly in the Apostles' doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread (Communion), and in prayers" (Act 2:42).
The Lord Jesus Christ had given the promise of the Holy Spirit "will guide you into all truth" (John 16:13)
"in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ... withdraw from every brother who walks disorderly and not according to the tradition which he received from us" (II Thessalonians 3:6)
The early Fathers expressed this above quote.
Teachings other then what was in the early Christian Church is not allowed.

There is no doubt in my mind he truly believes everything he's saying. I'd recommend everyone who is interested in end times and bible prophecy to order the books, they're free.

And just because something is for free don't mean nothing at all!
I guess he must have money....that is it!
Enticement.....look up the word.
He truly may believe what he is saying, but that does make it the TRUTH that Christ spoke of.
How many times do things always look good in the Beginning......until it is too late?
Too late, because 'false hope ' was given...another hopefull soul, was let down yet again!
eg/
when someone wants you to notice something, one may give you hope that all is good and just....until you are dragged down with them.
let's see another example.....a group of people go out with all their mates....having one drink or two may liven things up for awhile, but then just a few more drinks and you are no longer in control, but the Drink becomes your slave,it is in control of you...

helen

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

There is no doubt in my mind he truly believes everything he's saying.

Delusional people always believe their delusions. That doesn't make them reality.

I'm not sure what to think ... I'd recommend everyone who is interested in end times and bible prophecy to order the books, they're free.

Oh the contradiction.

You are obviously a disciple of this cult and 'just joined' in order to push the cult and sell the books. (cult disciples tend to roll into ATS in waves)

Good luck with that.
First off, you can label any group of people a cult. Secondly, I didn't contradict myself at all..I simply said time will tell if he is who he says he is and that I think he believes everything he says. I think I would I would have to see certain BIG things he's predicted come to pass before I could believe everything. And lastly, I'm not trying to sell free books.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

To helen..
Fair enough. Who in your opinion is the true early church?

[edit on 3-1-2008 by jnthemyst]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
so with this April '08 timeframe, the one who will become the destroyer (i.e. anti-christ) will receive a mortal head wound and remarkably recover, ressurrect, come back to life... then team up with the false prophet (2nd beast from the land) and bring about the kingdom of the Beast

I just finished listening to this Ron Weinland - Davit Ott interview and would like to give him a big thumbs up for mentioning a date so soon. By May this year if/when is proven wrong we can close the book on it and save people their hard earned cash buying his DVD's and books

[edit on 3-1-2008 by mazzroth]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jnthemyst

The Early Church is that of the Apostles..

''So then, brethren, stand firm and hold the to the traditions which you were taught, whether by word of mouth or by letter from us.''2 Thessalonians 2:15

''Now we command you brethren,
in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
that you withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly,
and not after the tradition which they received from us.''2 Thessalonians 3:6

I'm afraid that you yourself have to do some research into what your soul thirsts for......
Ask yourself if it is truth you want, or that which 'man's' truth is what you seek...Gods Truth has not changed since Christ....man, however has changed the truth to benefit their own selves.

The essence of philosophy lies in the fact that it imparts to man the remembrance of death - Basil the Great + 4th century

Very many wish to be vouchsafed the Kingdom without labors, without struggles, without sweat; but this is impossible - St. Macarius of Egypt

If you love the glories of men, and desire to be worshipped, and seek comfort, you are going off the path. You must be crucified with the Crucified One, suffer with Him that suffered, that you may be glorified with Him that is glorified. - St. Macarius of Egypt
more ~Death to the World

helen

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
reply to post by jnthemyst

The Early Church is that of the Apostles..

''So then, brethren, stand firm and hold the to the traditions which you were taught, whether by word of mouth or by letter from us.''2 Thessalonians 2:15

''Now we command you brethren,
in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
that you withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly,
and not after the tradition which they received from us.''2 Thessalonians 3:6

I'm afraid that you yourself have to do some research into what your soul thirsts for......
Ask yourself if it is truth you want, or that which 'man's' truth is what you seek...Gods Truth has not changed since Christ....man, however has changed the truth to benefit their own selves.

The essence of philosophy lies in the fact that it imparts to man the remembrance of death - Basil the Great + 4th century

Very many wish to be vouchsafed the Kingdom without labors, without struggles, without sweat; but this is impossible - St. Macarius of Egypt

If you love the glories of men, and desire to be worshipped, and seek comfort, you are going off the path. You must be crucified with the Crucified One, suffer with Him that suffered, that you may be glorified with Him that is glorified. - St. Macarius of Egypt
more ~Death to the World

helen
Look, I don't need you to preach to me..I just wanted to know what, if any denomination you were? I mean you do know that the church was to go on after the apostles, right? What church is that in your opinion? I probably should've worded myself better but I thought you would know what I meant by "early church".

[edit on 4-1-2008 by jnthemyst]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hi all,

Sorry I have not posted before now but I had some personal problems to deal with so I have been away for a time. First let me give big thumbs up to Water American, it’s always good to hear from a fellow brother who has come to know and understand the true ways of God.

“He might be interesting to listen to (people like to be scared), but I will never pay too much attention to someone who believe that mankind has only been on earth since 6000 years (what a joke).”

First off Popeye if you actually read Ronald’s books you will come to understand that man kind has not only been on the world for 6000 years but much longer. Genesis is actually about A beginning; not THE beginning of everything. Genesis tells of how God had to put the earth back the way it was after Satan rebelled against him as Satan tried to destroy earth; fossils alone prove this fact.

“I just registered because of this thread. I'm not sure what to think, I've read both of his books and listened to the interviews and found it all very fascinating. I guess only time will tell if he's who he says he is. I will say this though, it's extremely frustrating seeing people comment on him without having read the books or listened to the interviews because none of the comments here can refute anything he's said because he's already addressed pretty much every skeptical view of his claims in the books and interviews. There is no doubt in my mind he truly believes everything he's saying. I'd recommend everyone who is interested in end times and bible prophecy to order the books, they're free.”

Welcome to you JN the Mist and I agree it is frustrating when people make their grand statements without even reading the books. At least you have taken out the time to read the book’s which is why I implore people who read this thread to do; for even if his predictions are wrong there are still great truths contained within his books and at least when this stuff does happen you have the knowledge to know what is truly taking place.

As to Gods true church; it has always been very small for it had not been Gods plan to work with the whole of mankind at that point in time so it has gone mainly un-noticed over the years but what I know is that the disciples started spreading the truth of Gods word, the gospel after the resurrection of Jesus for before he went up to join God he gave them the last teachings that they needed and also google someone called Simon Magus and you will find some truth regarding this guy; he actually met the disciples and watched them perform their work but he tried to offer money to the disciples to give them the same power that they had, they said no so he went off and changed his name to Simon Peter and started the Roman catholic church.
Gods church and the Roman catholic church where the earliest forms of church after the death of Jesus, one started for greed and one to spread the good news of God.
Just look at the Catholic Church; how much money they have and all the pomp to go with it, people are not supposed to take religious title i.e. father, reverend etc but they still do. Look at all the child molesters that have been lurking in the Catholic Church and then think about crap like Santa, “come here little boy and sit on my knee”. They are wrong in everything they do i.e. Sunday worship (the day to worship Baal), Christmas, Easter Sunday; most people admit that these days have no grounding in the bible, no relation to the actual dates of Jesus birth and death yet they still preach it like it is true, lying is lying in Gods eyes.
Everyone should ask themselves would the true church of God work this way. NO it should not; Gods church is about truth, pure and simple. God ask of us to not war with fellow man and look how much war the catholic church has been involved in, they are satans tool, the exact opposite of how Gods true church is (as far as I am aware Gods true church has always been called the “The True Church of God” pure and simple).

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
“How would anyone know something is going to happen in April of 2008?
Which calendars did these pronosticators use, the Julian or the Gregorian? Man has keep such an accurate record of time, these guys must be super-duper smart to be able to know when it is all going to crumble...”

Mr Fett I take it you have not read the books either; if man had done such a splendid job of keeping track of the years why is it that Sunday is now the last day of the week and not Saturday; most people are not even aware of this simple fact (I will assume you are not in the know as well). God gave us the correct way of measuring time which is from sunset to sunset the next day. It is man who had added the extra days to the months; used midnight to midnight amongst other things; do some research or perhaps read Ronald’s books for greater understanding. Then you perhaps come to understand why the calendar is not as accurate as people believe.

“boba..my previous post is not real clear..I do believe revelation but don't think any of it is happening now..”

Black Project you need to open your eyes to what is taking place in the world right now; that more than anything is a clear sign that the end times are upon us; for example the crazy weather patterns we are experiencing, the political alliances that are currently being forged, the state of the worlds finances, the amount of deaths that are taking place; whether they be natural or from terror attacks or from weather related issues not to mention the spirit world. We are experiencing unrest in the world the likes of never before seen and they are only getting worse; already this year there has seen great unrest.

For those that think Ronald is creating a cult better think again; he is the physical element that God is using to bring together his true church. We are the pillars of the church; too many people think of Gods church as a physical building but you need to realise that it is a spiritual church; everything that Jesus spoke of was meant on a spiritual level i.e. when he said destroy this temple and in three days I shall raise it up was meant on a spirit plane, he was referring to the time that he would be in the tomb for three days and three nights. Again when he said to the disciples eat of my flesh and drink of my blood; a lot of the disciple found this to be repugnant and walked away in disgust; they simply did not understand that Jesus was talking about the bread and wine; they did not understand the symbolism behind the act.

“Actually I did go into his web site and read what he had to say.
He has been a member of a church which is not the original teachings of the early church.....Apostles Creed and all that were passed down from Christ to the Apostles.
This is evidence enough that he is not a true Apostle of the original teachings that Christ spoke of......”

Helen first off quoting texts here and there are not going to score you any brownie points. The teaching of Jesus Christ were the teaching of God, one in the same and that is exactly what Ronald is teaching; Gods truth and not mans. If you had understood what Ronald is saying you would have understood this.
We of the true church of God observe the weekly Sabbath which is quite clearly in the ten commandants; we also observe the yearly pass over which is when you take the bread and drink of the wine; this not done on a weekly basis i.e. communion and Sunday worship which is what Christian faith teaches; they are wrong and anything Christian is not of Gods true church.
Members of Gods true church are not Christians, Jews, Catholic, Islamic etc we are disciple’s (students) pure and simple.
The evidence you speak of is based on incorrect assumptions and I would advise you to do some research on this subject.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
“And just because something is for free don't mean nothing at all!
I guess he must have money....that is it!
Enticement.....look up the word.
He truly may believe what he is saying, but that does make it the TRUTH that Christ spoke of.
How many times do things always look good in the Beginning......until it is too late?
Too late, because 'false hope ' was given...another hopefull soul, was let down yet again!
eg/
when someone wants you to notice something, one may give you hope that all is good and just....until you are dragged down with them.
let's see another example.....a group of people go out with all their mates....having one drink or two may liven things up for awhile, but then just a few more drinks and you are no longer in control, but the Drink becomes your slave,it is in control of you...”

Helen did you not read my previous post in regards to Ronald and his money; the man has maxxed everything that he has i.e. re-mortgaged his house; the works. He is spending thousands a day just running advertising never mind the cost to do a live weekly sermon for free. I assure you that this is not about money as I can think of many other easier ways to make money or get fame etc.

And I don’t know if you have a drink problem or ever had one but your analogy is just wrong; God teaches moderation so if someone goes out on the town and has one too many to drink that is their choice, God is not saying “lets go get pissed”. It is the same with Gods way; it is your choice, that why we have freewill. How many times have people gone and got drunk then regretted it in the morning and say “I will never drink again” but they do; time and time again never learning the lesson. This is typical of man and his ways; too stupid to learn; to know better, you think all the drunken related issues in the world would give man a clue but nooooooooo, let’s go get drunk.
If Ronald is a false prophet (which I don’t believe for a second; otherwise I would not be posting here) I will not wake up the next day with a banging headache neither will I be gutted because at least now I know the truth about God and the correct ways to follow him. I know mans true history; our true reason of why we are here and why we exist. Why life is so abundant on out planet and why the dinosaurs were wiped out; it is all so clear to me now and to Ronald I will always be grateful for delivering these great truth’s to me.

Also people might want to note that 2008 is seventh years since 911; when the sixth seal was opened. 2008 is supposed to be the opening of the seventh seal with is seven years after 911; coincidence or not is for you to decide.

Please don’t take my comments too personally as I have been told they can read quite harsh, I am merely trying to help you see the truth of what is coming and sorry for being such a long post, hope it is not too boring for you.

Peace.

top topics

join