It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 42

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreOne

Hey, I have done so many bad things in my life I am so ashamed of. I have cried about it and begged for God's mercy. I realized this. My wife actually reminds me...

Once one repents, can obey God's Sabbath, tithe to God, continue to seek God's truth and pray for understanding, then what I have left to love myself is through Baptism. At that very point God renews your spirit. Your previous life of sin is forgiven. If God can forgive you then surely you can forgive yourself. That (previous) life is OVER. That (previous) life did not have the HOLY SPIRIT within you. With Baptism you begin to walk with God. You use everything you have to walk the way God intended. To try and walk as Jesus Christ walked. You then begin your true relationship with God.

You will still be faced with sin, but how do you handle it at that point?

Get Baptized and Love yourself.

Your story is a clone of mine. I feel exactly what you feel. When I get Baptized, that person I was will be left behind.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hi, I've been reading this thread for a couple of weeks now and i finally decided to join. I have read 2008 by RW and heard a few sermons and interviews. I can't say I totally believe him because his claims are very bold but I am a believer of God and I understand he can and will work through whoever he pleases so I know RW's claims shouldn't be totally ignored. While RW strikes me as an intelligent man with a lot of biblical knowledge i must take whatever he says with a grain of salt...
1-One of the issues i have with his prophecies are that they aren't all that specific. He says that certain places in the US will be attacked but the methods of attack he says sounds more like he's trying to give us an idea of what kinds of attacks they MIGHT be and doesn't sound like he's saying what attacks they WILL be.
2- Some of the prophecies are things that are likely to happen anyway which would be hard to use as a sign of the end days such as the dollar collapsing..
3-Notable celebrity deaths that he says are part of the 6th seal happen all the time, celebrities are people and people die every day...I can't claim to understand how God works through prophets but I'd like to think he could've been more specific like say "John Doe" will die in this month or "Jane Doe" will die in this specific and unusual way, that way when it does happen we can't just assume he made a lucky guess. The only specific mention is that the pope will not die in 3.5 years which isn't much prophecy cuz that wasn't likely to begin with.
4-I understand when people discover truths they feel God opened their minds, but i'm pretty sure if God wants to open minds he doesnt need someone to write a book for him so I dont like when people who post here say "you wont understand God hasnt opened your mind", there are books out there which make incredible claims so you guys have to understand there will be doubters whether RW is false or not and its up to RW to prove he's telling the truth. (Now i know you'll say he isnt trying to prove anything but nobody not out to prove anything writes two books about a subject)
5-I heard his last couple of sermons about April and the 7th seal and how major events might not necessarily occur right then and there which is in stark contrast to his attitude in earlier interviews where he makes it seem as though things might already be so bad at that point that it would be hard to communicate by the end of the month (correct me if i'm wrong)

I very much would like to believe the man as nothing would please me more than to know that the lord is returning soon...but what RW followers must understand is that the doubters aren't all being blinded by satan, prophecy is serious business and following a false prophet can ruin lives. For example if i have $10g saved in a bank and i totally believe RW then say was planning to buy a second car with that i'd reconsider. Its late february so i'd probably be thinking of investing in emergency equipment, first aid, stockpiling food, maybe even securing my home to protect from intruders should things get terrible and people try to steal my food...now say its april, may, june and nothing happens i'll never see that 10g back. And since I live in NYC what if i take his warnings seriously and move my family come april to avoid attack or use money to feed children to buy gas masks to protect them from chemical attack...

[edit on 19-2-2008 by caughtout]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by discipleelohim

Thank you for the post Discipleelohim; I never ceased to be amazed at the sameness of mind that we all have. Along time ago a friend told me I carried around to much stuff inside of me; that I beat myself up over things that I should not and she suggested seeing a spiritual healer but I could not explain it at the time but I knew that it was wrong for me; that it was not my time for these burdens to be lifted from my shoulders; that was about three years ago. Then when I read Ronald’s books and got deeper into it and read about baptism I knew that was what would help; that would take away these things I have inside. That is one of the many reasons I cannot wait to meet Ronald and be baptised as I know that will be the start of a new me; a start to these things being lifted from my spirit.
I just spoke to my GF and as always she was there to help me see that I must care about myself otherwise I would jack it all in; take the bullet as it were. I am so lucky to have her by my side; she is a treasure beyond belief.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I am seriously thinking of getting Baptized when Ron comes to the UK next month. Now that my understanding has began to grow, i feel it is the next step i need to take in order to take my knowledge and obiedience to God to the next level.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Weareone
Obviously this has surfaced for a reason. Your mature enough in spirit to know what you need to do.

Ron has said that all of you being called now, are being given a great opportunity. You are seeing things NOW that this world does not see (and most will refuse to, even later). The Eternal has chose you to be the foundation of the next age! Even after your baptized you could neglect it or take it for granted (as the church did) and you will see life a second time in a physical body, 1000 yrs from now in the second resurrection. Even then you will be part of a foundation because you will be how much farther in a relationship with God than the whole of mankind that will also be raised.

God has revealed Himself to you now. The master potter is fashioning you for a purpose. I doubt it is to be a vessel of dishonor (I think of a chamber pot) so that must mean a vessel of honor (maybe a place where God will dwell). While living through the up coming events is not guaranteed, it's likely as you all continue to respond to God. I believe these are things that Ron has said.

I guess all I'm trying to say is how much better will you be able to serve God when you fully realize how precious your life is to Him?

Death is called a penalty for a reason.

-Later Dude

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeekers

Go for it TruthSeekers. To know you have been cleansed of all your past sins is an awesome feeling. You won't regret it!

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hi All! Wow, you guys have all been busy today I see.

I had lots to say today but many people beat me to it!

It is AWESOME to see everyone growing and learning and helping each other. That is how it should have been for the last several thousand years! All the brethren lifting each other up and coming together.

The second thing that has been most amazing for me, is that all the brethren has taken my husband (DE) and myself under their wings so to speak. They have answered questions and welcomed us like we were long lost family.

That alone makes my heart lifted and know that this can only be from God. And after the tribulation is over, I'm looking forward to meeting alot (or all) face to face! I know I owe them alot for guiding me even closer to God and into the Family of God!

You all know who you are!
God bless all of you and THANK YOU so much for being here for me. I hope to be able to repay all of you one day!

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreOne
reply to post by aaeoni

Hi Aaeoni,

Of course you can; I don’t charge lol
When I say "I know" that is probably miss leading as I do not claim to know anything; only think I do lol but seriously I am talking about the second resurrection that is take place at the end of Gods thousand year reign over earth; my hope is that if I do not make it through the three and half years of tribulation I might get a second chance then; perhaps not but who knows; one can hope.

Peace.

[edit on 19-2-2008 by WeAreOne]

Being there is no charge may I also ask where you read in the Bible you will get a "Second Chance" after the 1000yr reign of Christ Jesus (The Lords Christ, not the others running around claiming to be).

I'm a little confused in how you are coming to the conclusion that if you as someone who is a believer in Jesus Christ, that you will have to wait to be resurrected after the 1000yrs and then maybe you will be saved?

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by aaeoni

I can answer that at no charge as well.

Revelations 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I'm by no means trying to shake anyone's faith, but I don't know what to think about Ron saying something like the world may not know what is happening after the first trumpet is blown..I listened to the Feb. 9th sermon and I was glad to hear when the 7th seal is to be opened and how long the half hour meant in prophetic terms..but sorta scratched my head when he said many may not see what's happening after the blowing of the first trumpet. I can see where skeptics could now say he is backpedaling and will continue to do so. I really want to believe it all with all of my heart but this and a few thunders that don't seem that pronounced make me unsure because that would seem to go against what he's said in recent interviews..I don't know if he ever said there would be nukes go off in America in April, but he seemed to imply something would happen that the world would notice in a big way.

That said, I'm not saying I don't believe him..
Some of thunders do see to be getting more pronounced such as deaths in the entertainment industry..lots of famous people have died recently, I've even heard people who know nothing about any of this say stuff likw "what's up with so many talented actors dying in such ashort span."

Anyway, any feedback about this would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by aaeoni

Just to clarify:

The first ressurection is that of the 144,000 who have walked with Christ. I.e. Abraham, Noah, Moses, etc. Only 144,000 are chosen.

Then after the 1,000 years all that has lived and died will be ressurected.

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. (Their final death, never to have life again, not forever toremented).

Rev.21:3 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Now that is directly from the Word of God. I never understood until God opened my mind after I had been thru many trials and came to a place in my life where I was completely open to Him. I thank God for showing me the light because nothing else makes sense!

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

WeAreOne - this is so weird…I also should have died at least 3 times. Back in my drinking days I fell out of a moving automobile at about 40 mph. I was so drunk I grabbed what I thought was the window crank and pulled the door handle instead. No seat belt. Fell out and rolled over into a ditch, hit my head so hard on the road that a small rock imbedded in my head and I didn’t realize it until about a week later when a scab had formed and I went to pick it off and it was a ROCK…

Before that, I was driving about 55 mph on a straight downhill road with steep drop-offs on both sides and it was snowing really bad. The surface of the road was ice and I started hydroplaning. Lost control and plunged off the side of the road a la Thelma and Louise. There were many trees close together in that area and I could see nothing but white as the car spun around and tumbled over the edge. I was expecting to slam into a tree at any second. I had a passenger with me and when we finally came to a stop I was simply amazed. We had to have someone from work tow my car out of the ravine with a 150 ft chain. The car ran fine and I drove it home.

A few years later I was T-boned on the driver’s side by a car going about 50 mph that ran a yellow light at an intersection. I was waiting to turn left and out in the middle of the intersection waiting for a truck to pass. As soon as it did I was slammed into by this car. Completely totaled the car, but I had only minor injuries. I could have easily been killed in that one.

Anyway just thought I would share. When I was younger I never thought I would live into my 20s. Now I have kids in college LOL…

Peace,

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jnthemyst
I'm by no means trying to shake anyone's faith, but I don't know what to think about Ron saying something like the world may not know what is happening after the first trumpet is blown..I listened to the Feb. 9th sermon and I was glad to hear when the 7th seal is to be opened and how long the half hour meant in prophetic terms..but sorta scratched my head when he said many may not see what's happening after the blowing of the first trumpet. I can see where skeptics could now say he is backpedaling and will continue to do so. I really want to believe it all with all of my heart but this and a few thunders that don't seem that pronounced make me unsure because that would seem to go against what he's said in recent interviews..I don't know if he ever said there would be nukes go off in America in April, but he seemed to imply something would happen that the world would notice in a big way.

That said, I'm not saying I don't believe him..
Some of thunders do see to be getting more pronounced such as deaths in the entertainment industry..lots of famous people have died recently, I've even heard people who know nothing about any of this say stuff likw "what's up with so many talented actors dying in such ashort span."

Anyway, any feedback about this would be greatly appreciated.

Hi! After that sermon DE and I went up to Winnipeg and I mentioned it to Laura and she said that those who know what to expect will notice, but those who have no idea will not.

Also, in many sermons Ron has mentioned that after the 7th Seal is opened (Mar. 18) the thunders will get even louder. Also, did you notice how the Pope will be in NY from April 15-20. The 1/2 hour of silence ends April 17th. Then in revelations after that 1/2 hour the angels PREPARE to blow their trumpets. And a good thing is that the longer the trumpets aren't blown the shorter we will have to live in the physical hardships. So if the nukes don't go off for 6 months, we'll only have 3 years left till Christ's return.

Don't back petal my friend, keep moving forward as there is no time to waste. Learn and desire with urgency, it's right around the corner. We don't have time to 2nd guess God. If He has opened your mind, there is a reason for it. It's not to just let you die, there is a purpose He has for you. I had to be told that myself.

God Bless!

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Greetings WeAreOne.......I must say" We Are One" indeed it is a pleasure to converse and get to know you...My intention is not to create a quandry for you....I am hear to learn from you....What better classroom than this....I think deciplelohim has said it best in his response to the question of fear as it applies to life...

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Broncs453

Another U2U is waiting for you Broncs. Not sure if you saw my earlier post!

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gnipp gnopp

Hey Gnipp Gnopp,

Thank you for the kind words; it really is something I have never considered before now. I guess I have gone on for so long placing others worth above my own that to think like that about myself somehow seems wrong. I really cannot grasp how one loves themselves in the way you would do for other people; it is a truly alien thing to think about. I just hope in time that this will change and I will come to place value on myself as much as I do for other people and please people don’t get me wrong I am grateful to what God has done for me and the opportunities that have been placed before me; more than words can describe or do justice; I have hope for a better future; a better world to have my children in; I feel truly humbled.

Hey truth Seekers, I hope to see you there if you do go to see Ronald in March.

Hey anticipation of peace, it’s good to see you back at the thread and as always your posts are nothing but lovely.

Posted by Aaeoni.
“Being there is no charge may I also ask where you read in the Bible you will get a "Second Chance" after the 1000yr reign of Christ Jesus (The Lords Christ, not the others running around claiming to be).

I'm a little confused in how you are coming to the conclusion that if you as someone who is a believer in Jesus Christ, that you will have to wait to be resurrected after the 1000yrs and then maybe you will be saved?”

Hi Aaeoni,
To answer your second question first; I do not take anything in life for granted; if I survive the three and a half years then I will be very happy but if not I take comfort in the fact that I will get my second chance.

To answer your first question; I would advise reading Ronald’s books as I am no expert or teacher but I can give you the part of scripture where you might like to look Revelation 20 and verse 12.
As I say you would be better off reading Ronald’s books than trying to understand my explanation but I will give you a little bit.
Rev 20:14 “this is the second death”
If you read and understand this you will know logic tells you that for someone to die a second death they must of first lived once and then die then be reborn to live again to face the second death; simple really. If any of the brethren can answer this better please do
Hope that helps you.

Peace to all of my brethren.

Edit: you guys beat me to it; thank you.

[edit on 19-2-2008 by WeAreOne]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by discipleelohim

Amen !! Deciple I could not have said it better....Life is precious and God wants us to live it abundantly....With the hope for his promise of eternal life....

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Such kind words! Thank you!

Keep your chin up. God has a purpose for you just as he does for all the brethren. Don't be so hard on yourself as God is a forgiving God and when you are baptized you will be completely forgiven so everything from your past is gone. As my wise husband has said, it will be a NEW life. And at that point, if you spend one second more wasting time feeling guilty, God will feel it ten times as much. You are a good person, and your life means something to God. And you need to know that it would do you good for you to feel just as good about yourself because God has seen something in you to have drawn you.

God Bless and I'll say a prayer for you!

Now, back on topic... The pope is to be in NY during the time the 1/2 hour ends...

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by theodorej

Greetings to you Theodorej,

Thank you for the reply; it makes me happy to know other people are enjoying my posts. I am also learning from you for you have revealed something about myself that I was not even aware of so I am definitely learning from you and the other brethren. At least now that I am aware of this issue I can do my best to remedy it.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I'd really appreciate if I could get some replies to my post...there's alot i'd like to know

new topics

top topics

join