It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 41

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
One quick question:

Does RW fly first class when he attends these functions all over the world?

Someone who should be wearing a loin cloth should be travelling with the same vow of poverty mentality.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by theodorej

Hi Thedoreoj and the rest of brethren who are online at the mo,

I am just different to you and have lead a different life to you that is all; of course I do not want to die but to my eyes fear is a form of control; a way to make us do things that we do not want to do e.g. 9/11.
I know now that if I die I will have a second chance but before perhaps ten or twelve years ago I did fear death; I feared a lot of things; I was bullied at school and I used to get scared leaving the house to go out and see my mates but then I let go of the fear and now what ever happens happens; if I die then so be it; if I go out and get a kicking so be it; if I die in a car crash again so be it; we are all in Gods hands and I know he will be there to catch me when I fall such is the blessing that we all have.

I do have a question for the brethren though upon first reading Ronald’s books one thing that struck me mightily was the simple fact of angels. Until reading Ronald’s books I never really took much notice of them as my view at the time was these beings with wings that glow etc a load of catholic mumbo jumbo but Ronald’s book forced me to look at the parts of the bible where angels are described and I was shocked to find out that when they do appear to us they look physically like me and you.
My next thought was; so I could have been face to face with an angel and never knew it; then another thing struck me about an experience I had in 2006 where I now believe I was saved by an angel from a situation that could have been very nasty indeed; I don’t want to bore you with the full story but I don’t mind telling if you want to hear it; anyway my question is have any of you brethren had a experience like this?

Oh and worried08 I don’t know how Ronald travels but get this picture of him wearing sackcloth out of your head; it merely translates to humility.

Peace all.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by discipleelohim

elohim, if this is gods word through ron, why does he even speculate he could be a false prophet?

why not completely stand by his word and say no, im not false

this will happen without a doubt?

many will come in his name remember, to deceive if even the elect

what will you do after april and this isnt true

this whole post and all yor time will have been in vain

if this is word from god why is he so reluctant to name the 2nd prophet?

whats the big deal, if he knows why not just do it?

there is too much room for space to fall back on thats why

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

While exploring the features of my new membership to this board I noticed you have labeled yourself my first foe & worthy adversary,

adversary= if you say
worthy = we will see.

[edit on 19-2-2008 by aaeoni]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Ive read his books i own them both... in one respect i hope he's right Mankind is kinda on a downer!

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreOne

I know now that if I die I will have a second chance

Can I ask what you mean when you say you will have a second chance?

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by aaeoni

Hi Aaeoni,

Of course you can; I don’t charge lol
When I say "I know" that is probably miss leading as I do not claim to know anything; only think I do lol but seriously I am talking about the second resurrection that is take place at the end of Gods thousand year reign over earth; my hope is that if I do not make it through the three and half years of tribulation I might get a second chance then; perhaps not but who knows; one can hope.

Peace.

[edit on 19-2-2008 by WeAreOne]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by aaeoni

I simple put "friend" by those who are Brethren.

I simply put "foe" by those who aren't... yet.

This is my simple way to see if the "foe's" change their way of thinking or not about the truths of God. At that point I add them as a "friend".

It doesn't mean I have anything against anyone I added as foe. I love you like my Brethren Family. All Brethren love you. So much so that they continually try to answer your questions whether they are ridiculous or not to try and help you to see the truths of God.

If it were my site, I would have it say "Brethren" (friend) or "Brethren to be" (foe). Because eventually we will all be Brethren in the Family of God.

[edit on 19-2-2008 by discipleelohim]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreOne

Greetings.....I have had at least 3 situations where I cheated death....There was a time when I considered it luck...As I matured and started to respond to my calling I soon realized it was not luck that saved me....RWs'reference to angels is accurate,however,there are trials God puts before us for the purpose of bringing attention to something we are doing or how we are living.
All our lives are in Gods hands,fearing death only supports my will to live, being willing to fight for life is where we may be different.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

elohim, if this is gods word through ron, why does he even speculate he could be a false prophet?

why not completely stand by his word and say no, im not false

this will happen without a doubt?

You are speculating Ron is false. Ron is not speculating. His message is True. He has. You cannot see nor hear...

what will you do after april and this isnt true

You are obviously babbling about something you have not educated yourself on prior to opening your lips.

I will be preparing for the Kingdom of God.

this whole post and all yor time will have been in vain

Believe what you will. I know where I stand.

if this is word from god why is he so reluctant to name the 2nd prophet?

You will know who he is soon enough.

whats the big deal, if he knows why not just do it?

Your human carnal nature asked that...
If God picked you to refrain from revealing the 2nd witness you would have gone against His will and told eveyone because it's not a big deal in your eyes. That is why Ron is an end-time witness and you... well... you are going to witness a Great Tribulation like the rest of us.

there is too much room for space to fall back on thats why

Wrong.

Have you read the books? Either you will get it or not my friend.

[edit on 19-2-2008 by discipleelohim]

Edit: removed advertising, AGAIN!

[edit on 19-2-2008 by intrepid]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Ok I make this very simple. Don't accept RW's Prophecy as the TRUTH. Now strangely some members (of these churches) on this and other forums have reported that if this Prophecy fails then "I wont loose any sleep over it and that I will simply get over it" (not exact quotes)....jaw drop. If so then this is not a religion but a cult. Plain and simple. So anyways come April the proof is in the pudding.

[edit on 19-2-2008 by Firestorm]

[edit on 19-2-2008 by Firestorm]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Firestorm:

Ooooh, a "cult".... it must be BAD then!

Got news for you, the original 12 disciples were in a "cult". Why do you think they were so persecuted??

Just because something is widely believed does not make it TRUE. Just about everybody on the planet thought the earth was flat in the time of Columbus, right? Did that mean it was true??

Read the books - unless you are afraid of what you might find

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Ive read some of the books and seen a few interviews

he believes its from god but also states there is a possibility he is wrong

yeah i guess arpil, we will all know

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

Do you understand what will happen in April or are you just assuming nuclear attacks will take place in April?

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I have lost count of the times I should’ve ended up as a corpse; I really have lived a stupid life and done some incredibly stupid things. I needed an iron girder smacked over my head to make me see sense but the experience I speak of was not like a car narrowly missing me; it just sprang out at me when I considered the angel thing.

You are very right as my motives for keeping this way of life are nothing to do with me and my well being (I think maybe I just gave up caring); maybe once all this has happened I may feel different but what really motivates me is the people I love and being able to help those less fortunate than me; seeing this planet saved from the ruthless murdering hands of the scum in charge.
What this means for me is being able to help other people when the time comes; being able to spread gods truth; showing people that life/society does not have to be this way; that we can live right and do right by each other. Being able to live in harmony with each other and nature caring for this beautiful planet that god gifted to us and sharing in all the joys that life has to give; that god has given us. Creating a new world for all of our children to grow in and to share in where pain is a thing of the past; no more war or disease, starvation, poor and rich but a just an equal and beautiful world for all.
Maybe I am wrong in this and I should care whether I live or die but I just can’t find that emotion within me; you have put me in quite a quandary as until now I had never really considered this; am I wrong to feel this way??????

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

the tribulation will begin, utter most terror and disease and death and all that follow from revelations

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

Correct. Keep in mind the tribulation is 1260 days long. Not just the span of a month. (April)

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreOne

God gave you a gift called life. You should care whether you do or not. God cares about it so much that he wants your life to be immortal. Never to die again.

POWERFUL Brethren!

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Sometimes it reminds me of the whole Yisrayl hawkins and him being the 1st prophet and nuclear was 9.12.06

mark your calendars

he is false, and yet his website still goes

if the trib doesnt start in april i wonder what ron will do?

humble himself for forgiveness

you have to remember that lucifer is a powerful angel(ex)

he is able to transform into an angel of light

im not saying ron is following evil just that its a huge claim that without proof is nothing

like i said we will see in april, when hell breaks loose

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Dam I can see that I am going to need to look at this more closely as until now I have never really considered this subject as the way I have always looked at it is I live or die as life or god sees fit. Up until now when I read Ronald’s book and accepted that god must of opened my mind to seeing this truth was for a reason; because I had a job to do; a role to play but not because God wants me to live onto a new age; I know he loves all of his children; his creations but to love one’s self; this is almost alien to me to think about; I suddenly feel wrong. I would not even know where to begin in this; I don’t think Ronald has any sermons on this subject either.

Peace all.

top topics

join