It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 40

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Wow lots of new stuff to read

A of P – would you care to send whatever you sent U2U to my email at SNIP I don’t think I have enough posts to U2U yet.

On cities to be attacked – there is another website (wouldn’t want to post the link here and have it removed) that named several cities supposed to be hit by a false flag operation in the fall last year. That site is not connected to Ron or COG in any way; the guy who runs it had never even heard of Ron but I sent him the books. All cities mentioned in his post last summer were EXACTLY the same as the ones Ron mentions, except there was one more, Las Vegas. That was the only inland city, all the rest were on the coast or near water like Chicago. Think that’s just a coincidence?

DE – did you notice your post got slammed on that other website? All links to other websites were removed. Read the warning from the moderator..…apparently they can’t have any comments that do not agree with the Nicene Creed…so its for pagan Christianity only…lol

I need to read the new long comments here but I did happen to see the one from Firestorm about Ron needing to check into a mental institution….thanks for the chuckle

All I can say is I was reading the Bible last night and stuff was just jumping out at me, on several occasions. That’s never happened before (not reading the Bible, stuff jumping out).

I have a suggestion for being able to stay on topic – somebody start a new thread with the topic “General Discussion re Ronald Weinland”. Then we can all move over there and it won’’t matter what is said since that’s really the topic at this point.

Peace,

[edit on 2-19-2008 by worldwatcher]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Originally posted by Broncs453

Hey Broncs!

I checked that forum out after you mentioned something. WOW! They shut the thred down totally. They are obviously closed off from the truth. So much that they can't even discuss it openly. I just hope the mother of the original post reads the books and God works with her. I guess that is all I hope for.

I agree, the Bible POPs now when I read it. more than any other material. Its a great thing!

I am for a new thread if this one gets shut down. It would be nice that it remains as it is receiving much attention and perhaps could open some minds to read the books.

Have a good one Brethren!

I love my wife!

[edit on 19-2-2008 by discipleelohim]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Point 1. What RW says is that God is NOT the God you know...muhahaahahaha
Point 2. Destruction will come very, very soon by man and by God
Point 3. If you dont belong to this Church you will have a 'very' difficult time during all this and may God help you cause I wont.
Point 4. Do whatever you want cause God is not here...yet...but when he does only THEN will it matter.
Point 5. The past. Ohhhh the dreaded past...of the WWCOG.
Conclusion: FEAR the Absence of LOVE
I hope I'm being reasonable here because I'm truly dumbfounded at the teachings of this hurriedly cobbled together so called church. This also begs an important question of why does an end time prophet (a man of humility) need to establish his own church for?? Can you be both a Priest and
an end time Prophet of God at the same time??? I'm sorry but I'm getting a taste of DIABOLICAL workings from this. Satan and his host are giving you a standing ovation.

If I sniff sniff sniff just a bit more...then what's this? Do I get a sense of psychological learnedness? Hmmmmmmm fear & psychology... something fishy going on here. No doubt that Ronald in his younger days within the WWCOG got plenty of "experience" in this field of...learnedness. Very clever Ronald but as the saying goes...if you play with fire you are going to get burned.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hi brethren,

What makes me smile is that every time someone post’s trying to discredit Ronald they only show themselves up with there lack of understanding and knowledge.
I must apologise about the other thread as I went over there and posted and now the thread has been shutdown; what a load of bunk.

Hey v01i0; have you read revelation where it describes the lamb opening the seventh seal?
Do you know that the lamb represents Jesus Christ therefore simple logic would tell that Jesus would have to be told when and what time to open the seals and like most people should know and understand what God gives to Jesus he passes onto his church; it really is that simple.

And Aaeoni I appreciate what you are trying to do but I am a big boy now and so are the other brethren here; there really is no need to try and convert me/us to your way of thinking.

“If any one’s interpretation of one scripture conflicts with another scripture that person’s interpretation is WRONG. Only God’s Word is Perfect and Pure not man’s interpretation of it.”

This comment speaks highly of your arrogance; have you listened to any of Ronald’s sermons? Please do for I think you will be pleasantly surprised.
Just exactly how do you tell if one person’s interpretation of scripture is correct from someone else’s? Please let me in on this secret of yours.
If you do live your life by the Holy Bible as you claim then I can only assume you observe the Sabbath day like me; if so then I cannot understand your problem with what Ronald has to say or are you one of these folks who believes that the law has been nailed to the cross/done away with?
If that is the case is it ok if I come over and steal your car or perhaps steal your wallet etc; what I hear you say that is not ok!!!!
So we can forget about the first of Gods laws; to keep the Sabbath Day holy but we have to stick to the rest; ok….. thanks for clearing that up.

I could go on but I think the other brethren here has already done a more than superb job of picking apart your post; in fact they are so good I find it hard to have a reason to post here; hey ho.

Peace and bless you all.

P.S. Thank you the messages guys and ladys; I find them a shot in the spiritual arm.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
WeAreOne – I saw your post over there and where the moderator shut it down. That is simply amazing. Move along, nothing to see here, move along…LOL! They are obviously concerned that some other way of thinking might infiltrate their “Christians”. Wouldn’t want them to be influenced by any “cult” or anything. Unbelievable arrogance. Satan must be squirming in his boots.

I challenge any of the naysayers here to please provide me with the verse(s) in the Bible where the Sabbath was changed to Sunday. Actually, please show me where the day SUNDAY is mentioned anywhere in the Bible, and under what context. Go ahead, look for it.

Got news for you…The Sabbath is the seventh day of the week, or Saturday, in the Bible. If was changed by MAN, then it’s PAGAN. Simple as that. If you worship on SUNday, then you worship Baal, god of the sun. That’s why you don’t know the real God. Don’t act so threatened that your precious beliefs just might be wrong. I too worshipped on Sunday. Not any more.

Why not? Because nobody at my church has been able to show me where the commandment “Remember the Sabbath and to keep it holy” was done away with or changed to Sunday. And if it wasn’t, then YOU ARE BREAKING THAT COMMANDMENT, and you have been deceived!!

The Roman Emperor Constantine changed the Sabbath to Sunday in 325 AD. Was he God? Uh, no. No mention of Constantine having any “divine inspiration” in the Bible. Since he wasn’t of God or Jesus, the change is not of God, and nothing but deception.

Please, some naysayer show me where in the Bible that the Sabbath is Sunday. I’ll be waiting.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" "http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-14462869974745117&hl=en" flashvars="">

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Firestorm

Posted by Firestorm.
“Point 1. What RW says is that God is NOT the God you know...muhahaahahaha
Point 2. Destruction will come very, very soon by man and by God
Point 3. If you dont belong to this Church you will have a 'very' difficult time during all this and may God help you cause I wont.
Point 4. Do whatever you want cause God is not here...yet...but when he does only THEN will it matter.
Point 5. The past. Ohhhh the dreaded past...of the WWCOG.
Conclusion: FEAR the Absence of LOVE
I hope I'm being reasonable here because I'm truly dumbfounded at the teachings of this hurriedly cobbled together so called church. This also begs an important question of why does an end time prophet (a man of humility) need to establish his own church for?? Can you be both a Priest and
an end time Prophet of God at the same time??? I'm sorry but I'm getting a taste of DIABOLICAL workings from this. Satan and his host are giving you a standing ovation.”

Firestorm.
1. Simple logic; if you are not following Gods true teachings how can you claim to know the true God at all?
2. Does this really surprise you considering the state of the world; we were told to watch for the seasons; well I think you will find that the seasons are becoming nearly non existent; again simple logic, why would we be told to watch seasons that have not changed for the last how many thousands of years and now they are practically gone.
3. Ronald is trying to help people as we speak; I mean is this benefiting him in any way physically i.e. making money; no it is not. And you obviously do not understand the church that has been built; your mind is obviously too fixed on the physical aspects of life; which cannot be helped I suppose.
4. Ronald is not saying do what you want; he is giving people the opportunity to know the truth of God; if you want to party like it is 1999 feel free but this would imply to me that you believe what Ronald is saying.
5. What about the past of the WWCOG? It was inescapable what took place; meant to be but again your lack of knowledge and understanding shows through.

And how the heck can you come to the conclusion that there is an absence of love replaced by fear?????????????????????????????????????????????????
Have any of my brethren here displayed or wrote about fear????
Has the love for one another by the brethren here completely gone over your head????
Have you not witnessed for yourself how supportive we are to each other???
Get those scales off your eyes.

Have you not understood a single thing posted here? Since when did this church become Ronald’s; I have said no such thing and neither have any of the other brethren; it is Gods church pure and simple.
On the contrary if you understood a single thing you would know that the last thing satan or santa as I prefer to call him will not be applauding us but pulling all of his little cronies out of the wood work to post here trying to dis-credit Ronald and what he teaches.
Sorry if that comes across as harsh but when people post complete rubbish it really gets my back up.

Good day to you Sir.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Firestorm

Greetings Firestorm....Iam confused here...maybe I missed something....Does RW have a church or is he a part of Gods church, or the The Church of God.
This man has shoulded the responsibility that comes with his declaration of being a prophet of God....It is real simple as I see it....If his propheses do not come true....He Is a false prophet...If Iam not mistaken he proclaimed that as well.
RWs time lines are something to pay attention to.....He is not projecting years before things start to happen....He is down to days..

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Google Video Link

[edit on 19-2-2008 by aaeoni]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to
post by Broncs453

Hey Broncs,

I did post over there as I was so shocked at what I read concerning Ronald; some people truly are blind to the truth; it staggers me truly.
They are obviously very scared and are worried about losing people from there precious church site; I found it staggering to see and then go back to find they have shut down the thread because of two post’s; it really shows what a good web site ATS is; especially with what we have been posting; could you even imagine a debate taking place on that site same as the likes we have going here on ATS.
I am going to keep going back randomly and starting new threads about Ronald as it is not very fair to the other people on that site; I mean what is wrong with linking to Ronald’s books?

Peace brother and keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreOne

Greetings.....As I have stated before "Fear is healthy" it is an intricate part of the learning process.
Without fear there is no courage...Without courage there is no conquest.
The Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.
To fear the impending events would be wise....

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
PLEASE STOP POSTING EMAIL ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS THREAD.

Terms And Conditions Of Use

1d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance permission from The Above Network, LLC). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

1e.) Recruitment Content: You will not post advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or solicitations for political action, letter campaigns, or related online and offline coordinated actions of any kind. You will not collect personal information about forum members for the purpose of sending advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations through other means (email, U2U, messaging programs, etc.). Doing so will result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

1f.) Relevant Content: You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding").

If those members participating want to discuss all general aspects of Ronald Weinland and his spiritual teachings, please feel free to start a thread in this forum:
Faith, Spirituality & Theology Discussion Forum

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreOne
Hi brethren,

I hope you are all well; another great sermon from Ron though I nearly fell out of my chair when that person interrupted Ronald; my flabber has never been so gasted.
I had to chuckle at the little one making all the noise; bless those beautiful little ones.

Im willing to give his predictions a chance, but I do not need to follow him, he is a man and will die like I will die

I look to jesus, I dont need a prophe to tell me the world will end, I know it will

when is not or never up to me, Im just trying to find happiness while im here

Mod Edit:ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to
post by theodorej

Theodorej,

Perhaps I am wrong in this but to my eyes there are many types of fear; the one I was referring to was the fear of what is coming or going to take place in this physical world; of course I have a healthy fear of God; who ever does not must be insane but do I fear dieing? no I do not; do I fear what is going to take place on this world; again no I do not; my life is in Gods hands; pure and simple.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
worldwatcher -

you're probably referring to me since i last posted my email - sorry my bad

except that it appears to me that your terms and conditions prohibit posting email addresses for advertising purposes or solicitation, of which mine was neither

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

That is fair enough; it is our choice to make after all hence freewill.
Good luck to you Sir.

[edit on 19-2-2008 by WeAreOne]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Broncs453

Actually that is what the U2U is for. You don't need to reply to the U2U just look at it as that is why DE got warned under MY name.

Hi All! Too bad I'm at work. I have lots to say

AMOS 3:7!

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

Just to clear the air a bit. Nobody is following Ron.
Ron is just a man.
He has been given a job by God.
A job to deliver a message.
A message we each have a chance to either listen to or avoid.

Wouldn't you want to hear the message from God?

What I did was read the books, then listen to interviews, then listen to sermons and past sermons. I had to piece this together for myself. While I wanted to find things that were red flags, I simply couldn't.

God had Ron write these books. Those books answered every question I have ever had about why I existed?, what does life mean?, where are the dead?, where will I go?, do I just disipate? Why would there be so much evil?.... I could go on for hours with the questions I had within myself.

But keeping an open mind is why God allowed me to share in his knowledge and wisdom. To show me the Truth. To show me that my true purpose is now. During these times. I am a good learner. I am a good leader. God knows that I am TEACHABLE.

So I found out that my fight with sin is even stronger which makes my fight that much harder within myself. So I have surrendered myself to God and yielded to Him to do with me whatever He desires.

We all have choices to make in this time frame of mankind...

[edit on 19-2-2008 by discipleelohim]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Anticipation of Peace

xo
Hey pretty mama!

So, what you think of them nukes? (on topic)

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreOne

Greetings....You are by far, much better prepared than I....I fear death and it is my faith in God, that will give me the courage to face it and prevail or succumb....
My prayer is for courage as well as wisdom....Thanks for your honesty

top topics

join