It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 4

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
thanks! its good too see other people who clearly know whats true and whats false.

have a nice sabbath!

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreOne

This tells us that God must of told Jesus when and the timing to open the seven seals; simple logic. I assume it was when Jesus was taken up to heaven as he certainly did not know when he walked the earth.

I don't believe God has to tell Jesus anything, for i believe God and Jesus are the same. Jesus was the manifestation of God in Human Form, hence the virgin birth, and the holy trinity (father, son, and holy ghost). So im not sure how logic is applied to the situation, unless by simple logic you mean common sense.

other than that, thumbs up from me

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sandman692

Originally posted by WeAreOne

This tells us that God must of told Jesus when and the timing to open the seven seals; simple logic. I assume it was when Jesus was taken up to heaven as he certainly did not know when he walked the earth.

I don't believe God has to tell Jesus anything, for i believe God and Jesus are the same. Jesus was the manifestation of God in Human Form, hence the virgin birth, and the holy trinity (father, son, and holy ghost). So im not sure how logic is applied to the situation, unless by simple logic you mean common sense.

other than that, thumbs up from me

Since the people could not believe in something they could not see ,God produced Jesus to become a speaker of the word of God.

On the "Virgin Mary" thing getting pregnant!! Since public baths were the norm at that time all she had to do was get in a bath where some man had just released seed(semen,sperm) while pleasuring himself while bathing. No miracle.
It has been known to happen.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   

and in APRIL 2008 sees the opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation as stated in the Bible (The Great Tribulation) where it starts with a massive attack on the US and Other Countrys which will lead too WW3.

This does not sound right!
The opening the seventh seal before the sixth?
In order for this to happen, all things spoken of in Revelation must happen in a matter of a very short space of time...cannot happen.
The Antichrist will need to appear.
People will need to be warned!
Two Prophets Elijah(Elias) and Enoch shall appear at the same time or just before the appearance of the Antichrist.....to warn the people of the end of the World and to be reconciled with God.
A few other prior happenings need also come into effect....

In the book which most thoroughly describes the events to occur at the end o the world, the Apocalypse of St. John the Theologian, at the opening of the seventh seal, which precedes the final plague to come upon mankind; it is said that there was silence in heaven for the space of half an hour [Apoc 8:1].

If April of 2008 is the opening of the Seventh seal of the Apocalypse, then what has happened to the opening of the Sixth Seal?

From the sixth chapter///
"And I saw, when he had opened the sixth seal, there was a great earthquake." In the sixth seal, then, was a great earthquake:
"And the sun became black as sackcloth of hair."
"And the entire moon became as blood."

Seventh Chapter///
"And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God."
"After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man was able to number, of every nation, tribe, and people, and tongue, clothed with white robes."

Eighth Chapter///
"And when He had opened the seventh seal,
there was silence in heaven for about half an hour." Whereby is signified the beginning of everlasting rest; but it is described as partial, because the silence being interrupted, he repeats it in order. For if the silence had continued, here would be an end of his narrative.

here

Saint Peter in rejecting private interpretation of Scripture (2 Pe�ter 1:20). Therefore we dare not seek modern interpretations and �cunningly devised fables� (2 Peter I :16) concerning the Apocalypse.

helen

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
There is a movement called Preterism which believes Revelation has already happened and thus is not prophecy.. Not sure what they do with Christ returning to earth, thousand year reign ect.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

On the "Virgin Mary" thing getting pregnant!! Since public baths were the norm at that time all she had to do was get in a bath where some man had just released seed(semen,sperm) while pleasuring himself while bathing. No miracle.

What kind of pathetic excuse is this ??? Im not even going too go into detail too how sad and foolish this statement is, it just prooves the obsence things that mankind will say too distance thereselve from God. God forgive you.

The opening the seventh seal before the sixth?

The Sixth seal has already opened!! In matter on fact we live in the sixth seal now as i am typing this. The Seventh Seal as a matter of fact will be opened in April.

DIVISION OF THE SEVEN SEALS

Sixth Seal contains Seven Thunders.

Seventh Seal is divided into Seven Trumpets.

Seventh Trumpet is divided into Seven Last Plagues.

The Sixth Seal (the current period at the time of this writing) has
Seven Thunders that sound intermittently throughout this
period, growing louder, even as they continue into the period of
the Seventh Seal.

There are Seven Seals of the Book of Revelation that are opened
by Jesus Christ. The Seventh Seal itself is divided into seven
distinct periods of great physical destruction unleashed on the
earth, and these events are announced by the sounding of Seven
Trumpets. The last three of the Seven Trumpets are also referred
to as the Three Last Woes. The Seventh Trumpet sounds on the
final day of the last three and one-half years of great tribulation,
and this Seventh Trumpet itself is divided into the Seven Last
Plagues.

The Sixth Seal

We are, right now, in the time period of the Sixth Seal with only
one seal remaining to be opened. This book is being written
toward the end of this period of time. There isn’t much time left
before the Seventh Seal will be opened and the last three and
one-half years of man’s rule will be brought to a close. This
prophetic time, which is recorded throughout the Bible, is
described as the worst time of destruction and death the earth has
ever witnessed.

Before that last seal is opened, you need to know what is
happening now, and why, so that you can come to understand
what you must do to better prepare for what is coming next.
This current time, within the duration of the Sixth Seal, is a
time of transition between events that specifically concern the
Church of God (the completion of a spiritual phase) and the
prophetic events that are beginning to unfold (to be unveiled) in
physical destruction on the earth (the beginning of a physical
phase). This is the period of time of escalating physical
destruction, which is best depicted as a pregnant woman in labor
pains.

The period of the Sixth Seal is of great meaning to God
because during this time He will complete a work that He has
been doing throughout the past 6,000 years. During those
millennia, God has been preparing His own government that will
rule this earth after the return of Jesus Christ. Throughout the
entirety of the past 6,000 years, God has been continuously
calling those whom He would prepare to be part of that
government, those who will reign with Jesus Christ when His
Kingdom comes to take control of all rulership over the earth.
Before that Seventh Seal can be opened, this great work of God
must first be finished.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
When the Seventh Seal is opened, Seven Trumpets will sound
consecutively, each one announcing a new phase of destruction.
The sounding of the first four trumpets primarily concerns the
demise of the United States, although other countries are also going
to suffer mightily at this same time. John spoke of this time:
And when He [Jesus Christ] had opened the seventh seal,
there was silence in heaven about the space of half an
hour. And I [John] saw the seven angels which stood
before God, and to them were given seven trumpets.
(Revelation 8:1-2)
This will be covered more thoroughly later, but this account is
the beginning of the description of those seven angels to whom
the seven trumpets have been given. When they sound their
trumpets, very specific events of horribly destructive power will
be unleashed upon the earth. But it needs to be noted here that the
first four trumpets announce massive destruction, which is first
and foremost upon the United States and her closest allies.
These first four trumpets of the Seventh Seal have been
mentioned so that you can better understand the flow of events
which unfold during the Sixth Seal. Now, for a more complete
picture, let’s back up and notice what is said to these first four
angels of the Seventh Seal before they are allowed to sound their
trumpets, which result in the demise of the United States:
And I [John] saw another angel ascending from the east,
having the seal of the living God, and he cried with a loud
voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the
earth and the sea [the angels with the first four trumpets
of the Seventh Seal], saying, “Hurt not the earth, neither
the sea, nor the trees, until we have sealed the servants of
our God in their foreheads.” And I heard the number of
them who were sealed, and there were sealed an hundred
and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of
Israel. (Revelation 7:2-4)
John saw this angel, who is pictured as the one who carries
God’s seal that is to be set upon those who are to be part of
God’s Kingdom. This angel has a job to complete, and he has a
message to the first four angels of the Seventh Seal. He told those
four angels that they must wait until his job is completed before
they could begin to sound their trumpets.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
PLEASE DO YOURSELVES A FAVOUR A READ THROUGH THE BOOKS!!!

FIND THEM HERE www.the-end.com...

God bless you.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
How convenient that the first 6 seals only involve "The Church of God".

So how many of you "believers" are sending a tenth of all you have for the rest of your lives to this "Church of God" because this guy is giving away free books? You seek knowledge because you are blind, they get rich because you are stupid, yes the truth hurts.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
lol well there is not going too be long left too give the tenths too. How stupid will you look if the seventh seal does open in April and the US gets nuked?

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Some predictions should not be made with too much certainy as that only gives failure to the true spreading of the word of God.
Also you will find that America won't destruct like the movies make out and 9/11 was enough, unless there is an inside job and even if there was it does nothing to prophecy.

The end time global empire is one that once was and now is not but will come again, so we are speaking of a revival of Babylon and sme say Europe as the new Rome. Some have suggested Babylon being New York City because of it's world trade centres. It could have been but now we know that once Iraq is being rebuilt it could well be the new Babylon city that controls the wealth of the world is back located to the middle east.

We see also that prophecy predicts the war of GOG and MAGOG which includes Syria, Russia, Turkey and Iran that will go against Isreal and only for God to wipe them out which will then make the world hate Isreal and a new holocast bigger than before.

Although America seems like the big end time player it may not be as large as we believe, unless America is a tail of two Isreal's which the Bible does not mention at all. The fact is, it is not and many believe that America is being run from Europe by royal bloodlines and everthing we think is the opposite, which could be true which in this case America is just a piece of the last world empire and not the whole one.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
America along with her allies will fall this year. When this happens there will be a vaccum which other countries will see as opportunity to take over.

Europe will be the one that tries to make out it is helping out and Europe will be the new Revived Roman Empire made up of 10 nations.

Russia and china and possible Iran will also make allies within themselves and this will lead up too the final battle of Armageddon on the Last Great Day at Megiddo.

Here Russia and China will fight against The Last Revived Roman Empire which be Europe and her 10 nations. This is the last great war, it should be noted that use of nuclear weapons will be reluctent at that time becuase the world will have already suffered the death of billions.

HOWEVER if any of these forces begin to lose then there they will use the Nuclear weapons to destroy everybody.

This will NOT happen however because God would not allow that too happen. Just as they are fighting there will be the coming of the lord and everybody will see this big bright light in the sky and they will think that they are being invaded from alien beings.

When they see this both forces freak out and both make war with what is coming. Little do they know they are making war with the coming King of Kings who came as a lamb now coming as the Lion Jesus Christ and the ressurected 144,000. On this day both forces will be wiped out completely and anyone who is lucky to be alive on the earth at the time will have a chance to live onto the millenium period where Jesus Christ rules the new Government of God as King of Kings.

Thats is basically how it will be. We can see this coming even today i had a look at the news and i have noticed Russia now has given Iran Anti Aircraft Defense systems and America are at dispute with this with Russia. Anyone with half a brain cell can see where all this is enivitably leading. The forces are coming together as we speak.

The coming of Jesus is not far away. This is it folks, 6000 years in the waiting and its coming too a close of the age.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Truth - I do agree that Jesus is coming soon..Otherwise the whole Revelation scenario in this thread is completely off clueless. No more "revelation" was given to anyone after John. Anyone that claims that first and formost is a false prophet.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The coming of the Anti-Christ

- Antichrist arrives at the end of a great war - Gog and Magog
-the war will end in fire for the enemies of Israel
-Antichrist comes with his ''holy ones'' -- Aliens fallen Angels etc....
-Antichrist sets up era of peace under global dictatorship
-Antichrist allows building of the third Jerusalem Temple

The arrival of Jesus Christ

+Christ arrives at the end of a great war - Armageddon
+the war will end in fire for the enemies of Israel
+Christ comes with His holy ones, His raptured saints
+Christ sets up an era of peace as ruler of the earth
+Christ builds the Millennial Temple of Ezekiel 40

What we end up with is a confusion and many on here are getting things mixed up right now as everything God fortold will be copied and be used against man like the many religion counterfeits that uses his story as saviour. The Old Testament fortold Jesus and from Babylon variant religions copied the idea and made the Christ prophecy it's own.
This happened in the past and now the end will happen in the same way and what a better way than for evil to copy what is good and make it worse.

[edit on 27-12-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeekers
lol well there is not going too be long left too give the tenths too. How stupid will you look if the seventh seal does open in April and the US gets nuked?

Wow, that just says so much about your faith. The End has happened 3 times in my lifetime and I am only 35. I wonder how many more time the seals will be broken. Odd name for someone who does infact not want any truth but what they percieve to be the truth.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
Truth - I do agree that Jesus is coming soon..Otherwise the whole Revelation scenario in this thread is completely off clueless. No more "revelation" was given to anyone after John. Anyone that claims that first and formost is a false prophet.

Really? Then by your logic, both Jesus and Paul are false prophets. They both made supposed remarks about the end times. Which was documented before John's Revelation. And, if one does research, man has been predicting the downfall of man since the beginning.

As an afterthought:

How would anyone know something is going to happen in April of 2008?
Which calendars did these pronosticators use, the Julian or the Gregorian? Man has keep such an accurate record of time, these guys must be super-duper smart to be able to know when it is all going to crumble...

[edit on 12/27/2007 by bobafett1972]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

The only way to God is through Jesus Christ.

Not long before Christs Rule on earth and the end of 6000 years of mans rule! Repent and be part of it! Jesus Is coming!

Right there, you loose all credibility, thinking that mans has been on earth only 6000 years, what a joke!

From Wikipedia:

"DNA evidence indicates that modern humans originated in Africa about 200,000 years ago".

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Here is an equally trash prediction,

They will clone Islam's founder to unite all Muslims as a figurehead in a final war.
An abomination, standing at his own tomb, knowing he is in existance for one purpose only, will produce the most merciless tyrant of all time.
They are working out the morality of the event at this time so that it will be accepted by Muslims when it comes to pass. (google it)
A main goal is to have a full arsenal of modern warfare ready at hand for the event. Missile technology, nuclear weapons and control of the world economies through oil all under one flag.
Faced with this, the rest of the world will see no option but war.

If not, it would make one hell of a movie.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
and when does THIS dudes book come out?

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bobafett1972

boba..my previous post is not real clear..I do believe revelation but don't think any of it is happening now..

new topics

top topics

join