It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 39

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
All falling into place, apparently.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
worldwatcher -

if my last post might have been interpreted as off-topic, it was not intended to be but I see how it could have been taken as such.

part of Mr. Weinland's predictions for 2008 is that the US will not elect a president this fall due to the destruction that begins in April 2008.

I was attempting to point out alleged corruption of the two Democratic nominees and how that might be relevant to "acts of God" prophesied to occur in the near future.

sorry if any miscommunication

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Okay, so now I have a warning and I didn't even do anything.

So, back on topic right? Oh yah, I have a message for all the brethren awaiting them in their U2U.

I believe I fully understand most of the Holy Days which directly layout God's plan which is following exactly as Ron has said.

Adding everything together, and seeing what we have seen coinciding with EXACTLY as Ron has said, I can't believe there are still non-believers out there.

Well, I await to see what continues to happen.

Oh! HI EVERYONE!

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Seems your post was warned for advertising other sites as well as being off topic. Saying we have had the last president isn't the same as posting you tubes of the candidates. That and the talk of conspirasies can be started on another thread.

Back on Topic:

There were many cities mantioned but more as a "I would not want to live in them" Most cities will be uninhabitable once the money and food stops cpming in.
But Ron has mentioned that some of the big cities will have nuclear weapons go off in them. Others will have the fallout from them that explode. Ron paints a grim picture But gives the picture of hope on the other side for those who repent.

The fear generated from reading this book is a healthy fear. A fear to take action in ones life. The Fear of God in the beginnign of all knowledge and wisdom. Quote from Theodorej.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marineone
Seems your post was warned for advertising other sites as well as being off topic. Saying we have had the last president isn't the same as posting you tubes of the candidates. That and the talk of conspirasies can be started on another thread.

Actually, my very loving husband posted under my name.
And so he has asked them to take it away, but don't know if that will do anygood.

There is a lovely joke I would like to make about this but it's completely off topic.

Did Ron ever mention anything about Denver being bombed?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
[edit on 18-2-2008 by Marineone]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Anticipation of Peace

Ron has not mentioned Denver in his book or sermons

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
They cant blow up DENVER; NORAD is just down the street.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Marineone

Are you having an issue posting there?

Okay, was just checking as it is a bigger city too.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

I see you are new here. Welcome. What are your thoughts?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Broncs453

Hello Broncs,

Am enjoying your posts. Re there not being an election, if you check it out, I'm pretty sure Ron has said that a President may well be elected, but he/she won't end up taking office.

Take care

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Okay, I really didn't want to delve too deeply into this Ron Weinland issue but this is gone way beyond far. Therefore, in obedience to GOD I will do as it is written

"Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience Be not ye therefore partakers with them. For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light: For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth; Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. Ephesians 5:6-11 KJV

First to give you a little background of myself, I am a BIBLE believing Christian and I often wrestle with powers and principalities like that which I am about to engage (Mr, Weinland’s lies). I have been a Christian Apologetic for a very long time (I don’t like the title because I in no way apologize for speaking the Truth but that is what everyone calls what I do). I believe the walls of a church do not bind the True Church of God but God’s people are spread across the globe in every nation many in underground churches being persecuted every day. I do not belong to any denomination, nor do I argue to defend any denomination or sects “Traditions or Doctrine” I follow the Holy Bible and The Holy Bible only. If any one’s interpretation of one scripture conflicts with another scripture that person’s interpretation is WRONG. Only God’s Word is Perfect and Pure not man’s interpretation of it.

"And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, [even] as unto babes in Christ. I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able [to bear it], neither yet now are ye able. For ye are yet carnal: for whereas [there is] among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men? For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I [am] of Apollos; are ye not carnal? Who then is Paul, and who [is] Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?” 1 Corinthians 3:1-5

So why do I believe that Ron Weinland is a false prophet as well as blasphemer. The following lengthy post will explain. In doing so I will use Ronald Weinland’s own Statements and the Bible in Response to his claims.

Lord, “may the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight oh Lord, my strength and my redeemer” Psalm 19:14 KJV

Ron Weinland claim 1 from his book 2008 God’s Final Witness Pg. 11 Paragraph 1

“John, who wrote the Book of Revelation, was not sent to the world with the prophecies he wrote.” (sic)

Pg. 177

“God has never sent a prophet to speak to the whole world as He has given me to do
now.” (sic)

Biblical Response:

Matthew 28: 18-20

“And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.”

Revelation 1:1-3

“The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified [it] by his angel unto his servant John: Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. Blessed [is] he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time [is] at hand.”

Now in short John who wrote the Prophecy of the Book of Revelation and who was a witness to Jesus Christ ascension into heaven was so commanded by Jesus Christ to “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations”. John was not able to go out unto all the world because like the rest of the Prophets he was persecuted, before he was sent to the Island of Patmos he was thrown into a pot of boiling oil. Most All the Apostles and Prophets were killed, but the Word of God continued to be preached as God commanded to all people’s, tongues and nations. Mr. Weinland contradicts the Bible in this point; Jesus Christ commanded all to go out unto all nations.

Mr. Wienland wishes to split hairs with vain words in order to back up his deception.

But for the sake of those who read this and may be deceived by him the Two witnesses in the Book of Revelation and what they represent

Revelation 11:1 –

“And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty [and] two months. And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth."

Two witnesses which are two olive trees and two candlesticks so there are four? This in symbolism is best explained as The Two Olive trees are the Law and the Prophets and the Two Candlesticks are the Old Testament saints and the New Testament saints that hold to the testimony of God. Candlesticks are also used to represent the seven churches the church is the Body of Christ. Olive oil comes from the olive tree, and the candlesticks flame is kept alit from the oil. The Word of God is the Light unto the world. Jesus Christ is the Word of God.

Claim 2 Pg. 11

“Jesus Christ is the Prophet of God spoken of in scripture, and certainly, as the Son of God, there is none other like Him.” (sic)

Was Jesus Just a Prophet of God as the Son of God and there is no other prophet like? If you are an antichrist, you might answer yes but what does the Holy Bible say.

John 1:1 KJV

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.”

John 10:30 KJV

“I and [my] Father are one.”

John 14 :9 KJV

“Jesus saith unto him, ‘Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou [then], Shew us the Father?”

Mark 12:35-37 KJV

“And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, ‘How say the scribes that Christ is the Son of David? David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The LORD said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool. David therefore himself calleth him Lord; and whence is he [then] his son? And the common people heard him gladly.”

Psalms 2:6-9 KJV

"Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall
give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel."

Claim 3 Pg 14 “Laodicea is the last era of the Church before the return of Jesus Christ as King of kings to rule the earth in God’s government.” (sic)

Once again, Ron Weinland has demoted the LORD JESUS CHRIST. JESUS CHRIST is GOD, so JESUS is coming to rule HIS Kingdom. I refer you to the above posted scriptures.

1 John 2:22 KJV
“Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.”

This antichrist’s claims go on and on and you know I want to just end this point here with 2 quotes from the Bible and then a list of Mr. Weinland’s quotes. You can decide for yourself.

Mark 14:35- 39 KJV
“And he went forward a little, and fell on the ground, and prayed that, if it were possible, the hour might pass from him. And he said, Abba, Father, all things [are] possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt. And he cometh, and findeth them sleeping, and saith unto Peter, Simon, sleepest thou? couldest not thou watch one hour? Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. The spirit truly [is] ready, but the flesh [is] weak. And again he went away, and prayed, and spake the same words.”

Isaiah 14: 12-15 KJV

“How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.”

Mr.Weinland as Quoted from his book

Pg 51 “So what is the truth? This book is the truth! It is one of the primary things I do appreciate about the job God has given me.” (sic)

“Yes, this book is the truth. God is about to prove that this book is telling the truth!” (sic)

Pg. 63

“In His own time, God gave Jesus Christ the responsibility of opening the Seven Seals. When Christ began to open those seals, He revealed their meaning to me, His servant, one of God’s end-time prophets.” (sic)
Pg. 88

“Amidst all the horrifying events that will unfold from this point forward, until the end-time tribulation is over and Jesus Christ finally returns, God will tell the world what is happening and why there is such devastation. God will even tell these things in advance. How will He do this? He will do it through His endtime prophets—His two witnesses, but He will do it primarily through me, His end-time spokesman.” (sic)

Pg 24

“God has given to Jesus Christ the timing for the seals to be opened, and Jesus Christ, in turn, has given the timing to me.” (sic)

Pg. 57

“Even this may be interpreted as haughty or egotistical to some, since everything is and will be accomplished through great boldness from God, and through great power given by Him to me.” (sic)

Pg. 87

“(Revelation 10:1-11)
What does all this mean? Simply reading this does not tell you anything specific. It was not written so that just anyone reading it could understand. For that matter, none of the Book of Revelation was written so that just anyone reading it could understand. It has to be revealed through God’s servants, and most of it was reserved to be revealed at this end-time through God’s end-time prophet—me.” (sic)

Pg. 101

“This phase of the Fifth Thunder is one of my own choosing, which God has granted me” (sic)

Pg. 107

“To make it absolutely clear, my petition covers more in regard to the scattered ministers. The most notable among them will be those who die toward the beginning. However, every minister who was scattered, who fails to repent early on and return to God (with me, as God’s minister, teaching them) will die during the final three and one-half years of great tribulation. They will not be in the first resurrection, and they will not see the millennial reign of God’s Kingdom on earth.” (sic)

Pg. 110
“God has given me the understanding of the revelations given to John. In addition, I am the spokesman, one of the very end-time prophets and witnesses that John wrote about.” (sic)
Pg. 111
“God has reserved these Seven Thunders for me to declare. These Seven Thunders are a combination of God’s inspiration in me to know His purpose and being at one with Him concerning His will for this end-time. These thunders are largely a matter of my own choosing, which God has given to me since I am His spokesman and the one who will stand before Him to the whole world during this end-time” (sic)

Weinland has a lot of me me, me, me in his book that sounds familiar

Isaiah 14: 12-15 KJV

“How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.”

Pg. 146
“The truth is: once man dies there is nothing else. He does not go to heaven and he does not go to hell. When man is dead, he is totally and completely dead. There is no immortal soul in man. This is a lie, and it is a false teaching of man. Rather than believe
what God says, man has chosen to believe that he has a “soul,” which is not physical, and can live on after death. That is a gargantuan lie that has been foisted upon man by false religious scholars and false teachers.” (sic) as well as a complete lie!)

Revelation 20:10-15 KJV
“And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is [the book] of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Be good Ronald Weinland. Be good. Stay obedient to God. Because through what you are doing you will never win. A lie is a lie. Satan is the "Father" of all lies. After all this b.s. please check yourself into a mental health institution because you will need it.
And even so... God will not give up on you.

[edit on 18-2-2008 by Firestorm]

[edit on 19-2-2008 by Firestorm]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

aaeoni wrote:

“John, who wrote the Book of Revelation, was not sent to the world with the prophecies he wrote.” (sic)

Pg. 177

“God has never sent a prophet to speak to the whole world as He has given me to do
now.” (sic)

Biblical Response:

Matthew 28: 18-20

“And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.”

Revelation 1:1-3

“The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified [it] by his angel unto his servant John: Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. Blessed [is] he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time [is] at hand.”

Now in short John who wrote the Prophecy of the Book of Revelation and who was a witness to Jesus Christ ascension into heaven was so commanded by Jesus Christ to “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations”. John was not able to go out unto all the world because like the rest of the Prophets he was persecuted, before he was sent to the Island of Patmos he was thrown into a pot of boiling oil. Most All the Apostles and Prophets were killed, but the Word of God continued to be preached as God commanded to all people’s, tongues and nations. Mr. Weinland contradicts the Bible in this point; Jesus Christ commanded all to go out unto all nations.

Right off the bat you go off into the treachings of men by saying that John was boiled alive in oil. Secondly you completely missed what Ron was saying. The Prophets in the Bible were addressing either to the Israelites, or to the church. Sure the Apostles were commanded to go and teach the Gospel and baptise, but they never went prophecying to the uncoverted etc. What Ron is saying is that he is the first prophet to speak to the entire world, not just the Ghurch of God or decendants of Jacob.

aaeoni wrote: Two witnesses which are two olive trees and two candlesticks so there are four? This in symbolism is best explained as The Two Olive trees are the Law and the Prophets and the Two Candlesticks are the Old Testament saints and the New Testament saints that hold to the testimony of God. Candlesticks are also used to represent the seven churches the church is the Body of Christ. Olive oil comes from the olive tree, and the candlesticks flame is kept alit from the oil. The Word of God is the Light unto the world. Jesus Christ is the Word of God.

You are using your own judgement to come to the conclusion that the two candelsricks are the law and the prophets etc. Is that mentioned anywhere in scripture? I thought this was meant to be an exposition of the word of God crushing the teachings of men? The book of Revelation clearly says what the the two candlesticks and the olive tress are, you even quoted it.

"And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two live trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth."

This scripture does not say there are four, but the two are the same thing. To say the these two are the law and prophets etc is to say that God has not yet given power unto the his word, the law, porphets, saints etc, which is ludicrous.

Continued....

[edit on 19/2/08 by doctorex]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

aaeoni wrote:
Claim 2 Pg. 11

“Jesus Christ is the Prophet of God spoken of in scripture, and certainly, as the Son of God, there is none other like Him.” (sic)

Was Jesus Just a Prophet of God as the Son of God and there is no other prophet like? If you are an antichrist, you might answer yes but what does the Holy Bible say.

John 1:1 KJV
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.”

John 10:30 KJV
“I and [my] Father are one.”

They were one in mind and spirit, not one as in same being. Christ died for your sins. How can the Eternal God die? He can't, he is eternal. Christ needed his father to raise him from the dead, and had faith he would do so (acts 2:27). If Christ was in fact the Eternal Father he could not have died, and he wouldn't have had needed somebody else to raise him from the dead.

John 14 :9 KJV
“Jesus saith unto him, ‘Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou [then], Shew us the Father?”

Christ here is speaking spiritually, not physically. See below,,,

John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Mark 12:35-37 KJV
“And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, ‘How say the scribes that Christ is the Son of David? David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The LORD said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool. David therefore himself calleth him Lord; and whence is he [then] his son? And the common people heard him gladly.”

Just to make things clear, Ron does not say that Christ isn't the Son of God, so I'm not sure what you're trying to say with scripture but it actually discredits what you are trying to prove. The scripture is saying the LORD (Yahweh - the father) will raise the Lord (Jesus his Son) to his right hand. How can somebody raise themself to sit next to themself.

Psalms 2:6-9 KJV

"Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel."

Same again.

Claim 3 Pg 14 “Laodicea is the last era of the Church before the return of Jesus Christ as King of kings to rule the earth in God’s government.” (sic)

Once again, Ron Weinland has demoted the LORD JESUS CHRIST. JESUS CHRIST is GOD, so JESUS is coming to rule HIS Kingdom. I refer you to the above posted scriptures.

Ron did not demote Jesus Christ, only in your ..

1 John 2:22 KJV
“Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.”

Ron never said Jesus wasn't the Christ or the Son of God, so what are you trying to get at?

The rest of what you call me-me-me-me stuff is nothing of the sort. What is he supposed to say, "I know a bloke who knows a bloke who happens to be one of the witnesses and he told me to pass on this message....". Sooner or later somebody had to come along who was one of the Two witnesses, and it's no marvel that people are doing all they can to discredit and fight it. They don't like what is being said (this happened to all the prophets of the Bible), just look what happens to them.....

9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and a half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

[edit on 19/2/08 by doctorex]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
To whom does RW confess his sins to? Oh wait that's right he confesses it to no one...God is not here yet. Clever...very clever. For so it says in the bible: "let he who is without sin, cast the first stone"

[edit on 19-2-2008 by Firestorm]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

Ron has said that the US will be brought down and occupied by a 10 nation block from Europe. I think he alludes to it happening because of what the US does or plans to do to retaliate to the upcoming attacks. He mentions Germany as a primary player in this.

I was thinking of learning some German. With his prediction I think I'll need to know more than 'where is the bathroom' and 'take me to the hotel, please'.

Like to get your thoughts on that and any recommendations. Be nice you naysayers, never know who's watching.

Thanks.

-Later

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hmm, I remember that there is a mention in bible that says something like: "no one except God knows when the end will come", or something like that. Sooo, my point was... Oh crap, I forgot it

[edit on 19-2-2008 by v01i0]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Daniel
8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things ?
9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

Perhaps the words are no longer sealed? Do you THINK it's possible that the end-times are here and that God Almighty has revealed those very words???

I tell you this people, that this world can't get any closer to a nuclear meltdown that WILL need supernatural intervention. If you can not open your mind to SEE what is happening in the world (not your self obsorbed world), but the world we all live in, to prepare yourself. You will suffer. That is truly a sad thought, because MANY will. Will it be YOU???

Proverbs 22:3 A prudent man sees danger (evil) and takes refuge, But the simple (naive) keep going and suffer (are punished) for it.

[edit on 19-2-2008 by discipleelohim]

new topics

top topics

join