It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 38

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Greetings all,

A very significant event occurred yesterday – I’m not going to post a link here, just search and you will find that on Sunday Feb 17, Iran opened its first Petroleum Bourse. That is, its own exchange to trade crude oil and petroleum-based products. More importantly, they DON’T take American Express! Meaning they don’t or shortly will not accept US dollars as payment for crude products. To the PTB that run this country, a development like that is simply unacceptable. The potential effect of this is that the supply of crude oil will be taken away from the US, and that gives this administration every reason to stage a false flag operation, bomb this country, blame it on them, and attack Iran. Just thought you might like to know.

A couple of other comments – I was not trying to infer that Ron had any involvement or connection with any “conspiracies” whatsoever. I was simply stating that as messenger of God, I would expect him to speak the truth about all matters. I don’t consider the thought of 9/11 being a controlled demolition to be a “conspiracy”. It’s the TRUTH. Anybody who understands the laws of physics can be shown that buildings do not “collapse” at free-fall speed unless they have been dynamited. It’s a law of physics, I didn’t invent it. Don’t just blindly accept the “official” version of events - that’s what they want you to do. Same with the JFK assassination. If you watch the Zapruder film closely, there is no way that an object moves toward the direction it has been shot from when it is hit. The force of the bullets will push the target that is hit in the same direction as the bullets are traveling. When JFK’s head moves back and to the left, that’s because the shots came from the area to the right and in front of him, hence the “grassy knoll”. I don’t consider not believing in the official version of either of these events to mean one believes in “conspiracies”. I consider what I have just said to be the truth. Whatever anybody else believes is their own choice.

Also, one poster made comments about believing what Ron has said to be “joining a cult”. I laughed when I read that. First of all, just because somebody believes in what Ron is saying doesn’t mean they hold him up to be some special leader. He’s just a man with a message. I don’t even know the guy and had never even heard of him let alone met him. But, everything he has to say in his books rings true with me, and answers every question I have ever had about mainstream “Christianity”. If I believe what he is saying, does that automatically make me a “cult member”? The definition of a cult is where the leader tries to exert control over his followers, etc. Ron’s not behaving like a “typical” cult leader. He doesn’t care if you believe what he is saying or not, because he says that most will not and he already knows that and accepts it.

Finally, the original 12 apostles were also considered to be in a “cult” at the time of Jesus. They were a small group of people who believed in something outside the widely accepted beliefs of the time. So if you have to be considered a “cult” member to believe in the TRUTH, then I’m guilty as charged!

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Broncs453

Greetings Broncs.......Sunday was indeed a significant developement with respect to Iran.....Let us see what the wall street bunch do.....Iran is intent on destroying our economy......5+ dollars a gallon will do the trick.
Our leaders are fekless cowards caught up in political correctness....

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Also – you all need to know that this site forums.crosswalk.com... is coming down HEAVY on Ron. The thread isn’t very long (yet), but it was started in March 2007 by someone who was “very concerned” that her mother received one of Ron’s books and wanted to know if anybody out there had heard of him before. So far, all of the posters claim Ron is a false prophet, and they are “sad” because he is so delusional.

One guy even says that WCG was a cult until they “came to their senses and finally changed to traditional Christianity”. That was the opening of the 1st seal!!

I was referred to the site above by a very good friend of mine that I recently asked to read Ron’s books. He is so steeped in mainstream Christianity that the first words out of his mouth was “ok I’ll read them, but I can already tell you he is a false prophet”. No bias to that statement is there!

Let’s see if any of the posters here will post a comment on that thread there and get any of those people to even consider what might be the truth. I am new here so I won’t be the first, but I will follow up there if anybody here does. This is a big challenge to open some hearts to the truth, and will be a test of the type of ridicule we will be forced to endure.

May God be with you all,

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by aaeoni

Greetings....Thanks for the heads up...It is amazing how you got so many absolutes from a piece of scripture whose very design is to confuse the wise.
Noah was a nondescript guy who followed dream
Jonah was a non descript guy tells a story of being in a fish
As far as the witnesses go I don't see any constraints as to where or how they witness,however,in the final analysis they will be in Jeruzalem...

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I would probably check into that thread (now and then) with a link to our thread and www.the-end.com.

They can then read this thread and catchup on many of the truths the Brethren have already layed out in unity. There is no reason for us all to reiterate what we have already shared wihin these confines. If the person who started that tread wants to know more about RW, then someone should post on that site so he can read this thread. He will then either open his mind to the truths of God or not. (and maybe someone should periodically post on that forum to bring truthseekers to this site as many of their questions can be answered here. hense getting the books)

From what I plainly see it is an ON or OFF switch. Either God turns the light ON for you, or your light remains OFF until he does.

We (Brethren and Brethren to be) need to keep our own focus upon God and what he has planned next for each and every one of us. I was recently told by an Elder to keep focus on God and just a peak of an eye on the news for events. Now that was the wisdom of God.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
DE -

I agree in that it is much like an on-off switch, either you get it or you don't. But some of the curiousity seekers coming here are starting to have their minds opened and that should continue to be encouraged.

I follow the news closely because I have to, I'm in financial services. As the upcoming events play out they will run parallel to things happening in the physical world that have been prophesied.

So far I have emailed pdf files of both books to 7 people. I have not heard back from a single one of them yet. Most are deep in the faith, the "traditional" Christianity I should say. They are either being led to the truth, or they will be very "worried" for me in that I have joined a "cult".

DE you should post on that other forum, I (for one) will follow up. You seem to be more versed in Ron's material than I at the moment. If more than one post hits quickly they may realize there's not just one "deluded" individual out there. Let us know if you do,

Peace out,

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Hey Broncs,

I am just a student as you are. I did placed a post on that forum. Either people will "get" it or not. Hopefully God will open their mind.

In the mean time, there is a new sermon posted on the COG-PKG site. (To stay on "topic", it could have material about the attacks on the US) hehe

Well, between you and Truth Seekers, we don't need to check cnn.com, we will just wait for your posts on ATS. lol

Have a good one Brethren!

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
He is one of the two witnesses because he talks about Sabbath worship are you kidding me? You really need to do your research, how about looking up Walter Veith total onslaught he gives a complete series of lectures on the Sabbath which everyone knows it is Saturday and not Sunday. This Ron Guy is making some sad claims, stop looking to men for answers and start looking up. Boy it's like people have scales over their eyes.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I encourage people to read the books to stay on this threads topic...

Thanks... DiscipleElohim,

"Surely the Lord God does nothing. Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets." (Amos 3:7) ...RW

He who HAS eyes, let him see and an EAR, let him hear!

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by aaeoni

Just having fun with your rediculous comments as to why he is not a witness/// Prophet. But seriously. What do you expect the two witnesses to say? "Come give you heart to the Lord and you are saved" No need to repent? Turn from Idolatry? Come as you are cause God made you that way so all is love and love is all?

Give me a break. He is not a witness cause he teaches the sabbath. I agree with that But, If he is a witness He WILL be teaching the sabbath and repentance and OBEDIENCE to God's laws and He will teach the annual Sabbaths and Tithing as well. If you can't see it wait a few months God is getting ready to remove those ugly scales from alot of peoples eyes. Maybe you can be one or maybe not That is between you and God.

I suggest you read the books and believe. But that is just me.

[edit on 18-2-2008 by Marineone]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
DE -

Just read your post on that other site, I was blown away. Blessings be to you my brother, for doing that. I am sure the reaction will be intense. All praises to God for allowing truth to spread. The friend of mine that gave me that link has no idea he may be helping others to open their minds!

Anyway just to let you know I saw it and will also be posting there later. I will be using a different handle but I am sure you will be able to tell it is me.

I just got done listening to some of Ron's interviews from over a year ago and he says the same things. People were really hostile to him on this one call-in show and he says look, I wish this wasn't my job and I don't expect you to believe me right now. One pastor called in and said Ron didn't know anything about the Bible, then wouldn't answer the first question Ron asked him.

Anyway props to you my friend,

Peace,

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaeoni
He is one of the two witnesses because he talks about Sabbath worship are you kidding me? You really need to do your research, how about looking up Walter Veith total onslaught he gives a complete series of lectures on the Sabbath which everyone knows it is Saturday and not Sunday. This Ron Guy is making some sad claims, stop looking to men for answers and start looking up. Boy it's like people have scales over their eyes.

He is one of the two witnesses because God appointed him to be one. He talks about Sabbath along with many other truths from God. You really need to do your research, how Walter Veith is a scientist and zoologist are you kidding me? Ron will give you a total onslaught of Truth given to him by God Almighty, not a series of his opinion on just the Sabbath. The Sabbath which everyone doesn't know is from sundown Friday through sundown Saturday. Because if they did, those deceived by today's "traditional christianity" wouldn't be filling pagan church buildings on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, on through the week for a mere hour of their precious time. This Ron Guy is making some phenomenal yet truthful claims, stop looking to men like Walter Veith for answers and start looking for the truth God has set in front of you. Boy it's like people have scales (deception) over their eyes.

Ok, so I stole one out of the book of MarineOne. What can I say?

I strongly suggest reading the books in full. Plus they are free, you can't beat free in a world where you now pay top dollar for even a bottle of water.

Bless you aaeoni. I truly hope you take the time to read them my friend.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Yeah, I have listened to all of the interviews and there was one where a member of the scattered church (from WCG) called into to discredit Ron. You could feel the pride and denial in his voice and how he handled himself. Comparing how he (a leader in his church) handled himself in comparison to how Ron consistently holds himself. You clearly see true from false.

I also tried to listen to a video on the living church of god's website about end-times and I about threw up. What I have been given from God through Ron was certainly in truth. That video was so hideous, it was grasping at air, reaching without any certainty. I knew at that point that I had the right stuff! This was when I was just into the second book (2008).

That thread is pretty small. If anyone reads it, they will get much more by coming here. Then they can determine how they need to put things together.

Stay strong in God bro!

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I believe the correct phrase for everyone out there is "rose colored glasses"

Or perhaps maybe blindfolds.

[edit on 18-2-2008 by Anticipation of Peace]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
DE -

I also posted on that other forum, right beneath yours. Now someone will probably say we are the same person...lol

It looks like the last post before ours was in Jan, lets see if anybody revisits and makes any new posts...

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GodCalls

Greetings GodCalls.......It is needless to say " The ananimity I enjoyed with my Nome' DePlume has been compromised " having said that..... It was a pleasure meeting you....

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Here are the two main candidates we have for US President this year:

youtube.com...

and

youtube.com...

now that's a real "OBAMA"nation!!

Gee I wonder why God won't be letting us elect a new president, if this is who we have to choose from...

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
To All Members Participating in this thread. Please review the following Terms and Conditions of ATS that you agreed to when registering.

Terms And Conditions Of Use

1d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance permission from The Above Network, LLC). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

1e.) Recruitment Content: You will not post advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or solicitations for political action, letter campaigns, or related online and offline coordinated actions of any kind. You will not collect personal information about forum members for the purpose of sending advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations through other means (email, U2U, messaging programs, etc.). Doing so will result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

1f.) Relevant Content: You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding").

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts, private messages, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from The Above Network, LLC. You will not choose a username that is the same as website domain, subdomain, or URL for which you are associated. Doing so may result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account depending on the severity of the material.

Please return to discussing the original OP regarding the Prediction/Prophecy made by Mr. Weinland of an Attack on the US in April of 2008. Further disruptions will result in staff action.

[edit on 2-18-2008 by worldwatcher]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
How ironic. That previous post was there after I submitted mine.

On topic: A certain amount of cities were revealed by Ron. Does anyone know if there are more? My assumption is that most major cities will fall.

Cities
New York
Washington D.C.
Houston
Chicago
Los Angeles
San Francisco

Countries
Canada
United Kingdom
Western Europe
New Zealand
Austrailia

Am I missing any? And could someone clarify the cities in the latter mentioned countries?

new topics

top topics

join