It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 37

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
www.the-end.com

Check out the books to find the truth about this topic.

-Late

[edit on 16-2-2008 by discipleelohim]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hello all,

A short time ago, I wrote a post which was saved as a draft. I did not intend for it to be posted...at least until I had made some changes to that post. However I did not realize that when one clicks on the "Draft" option, the post still appears on the forum (as "Draft Reply").

I have deleted the post and apologize for any confusion.

I take it that, by now, some of the people who are being called, will have read my post. If they agree, they can choose to share my comments with one another, since I will not be re-submitting the post.

Regarding stosh64 comments, what was expressed by me was certainly not intended to be in a spirit of chastisement. I am not a minister. I'm still flesh and blood and sometimes a measure of passion can come through. My intent was simply to make clear that Ronald Weinland and the Church are NOT, in any way, involved in conspiracy theories.

Anticipation of Peace, WeAreOne, Gnipp Gnopp and others: I really enjoy all your enthusiasm and love reading your posts.

The very best to you all.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I noticed some faulty logic by people claiming that even if there is a nuclear attack by April they still WONT believe in what RW has said.
Now this would be quite interesting because the bible is CLEAR on how
to identify a true or false prophet. What good in this case would it do just to continually ignore the obvious and go off to a corner and keep praying to God? How will I know then what are the true signs and wonders??? Maybe God was only testing this time? Wow, it's Confusing... So anyways in this type of situation I would use my >common sense< to discern. That would make the most sense to me.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by Firestorm]

[edit on 16-2-2008 by Firestorm]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Have I heard of Ron Weinland?

Yep Have been associated with Ron Weinland for neigh on 9 years.

Do I Believe what he says about the nuke attack?

I have listened to His sermons when he first left United And I believe that what he says is most definitely true. I read both his books multiple times and recommend you read the books and ask God for the truth before you comment in here about them. Will gladly stay on target but please if you must disagree, do it with some sort of "Knowledge of the subject". Mr Weinland has stated facts of history and bible scripture that backs up what he says.

Standfast2008, loved your post, very professional. I sent you a U2U.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Marineone

Hello Marineone,
Thanks for your U2U. I tried to reply, but it would not go through. Apparently I need to have a minimum of 20 posts before the forum allows me to send private messages via U2U. If you email your email address to standfast2008@gmail.com , I will reply to you that way.
Regards to you and all on the forum,

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
NEWS UPDATE FOLKS - Russian president vladimir has delivered perhaps his most menacing tirade against the West yet, repeating threats to train nuclear missiles on Europe and warning of unspecified retaliation if Kosovo declared independence.

www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2008/02/15/wputin115.xml

- My gut feeling is that the coming nuclear attack on the US and allies is going to come from Russia, everything is pointing towards that way from what i can see.

[edit on 17-2-2008 by TruthSeekers]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Good Morning everyone!

I just wanted to let the one's that are just coming along, i.e. Bronx and everyone else, that we spoke to an Elder yesterday and he told us to really pay attention to chapter 6 of the Black book to learn and understand about the Holy Days. He also informed us to continue to pray for understanding.

Just thought I'd let you all know.

Have a great day everyone!

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Also the last 2 Prohpets of end times would be dressed in potato sacks and hated by man.

He may be a Prophet, he may be a Prophet of end times, however is he in a potato sack?

I don't know and will stay impartial on this one.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Final advice.
To defeat FEAR why not use the Devil's own weapon against him: Ignorance.
And as with all fear...it will...eventually...disappear.
God bless all of you.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by smans
Also the last 2 Prohpets of end times would be dressed in potato sacks and hated by man.

He may be a Prophet, he may be a Prophet of end times, however is he in a potato sack?

Sackcloth would be the proper term. Symbolism of humility/ I think he has the "hated by people" down pat

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Potato sack

Too funny, I wonder what version Bible that came from?

(I am in no way laughing at thee that made the post, but the term used in it. It just struck my funny bone is all.)

-discipleelohim

[edit on 17-2-2008 by Anticipation of Peace]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hey smans,

That's too funny!

I've seen the man and while they aren't potato sacks they ain't Armani either!

I've heard it said that when you look at all of creation you get the feeling that God is a comedian playing to an audience to afraid to laugh! I think George Burns said it.

Ron has a good sense of humor. Mind if I send that to him? If it's ok, do you want credit or just anonymous.

-Later
chuckle chuckle

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gnipp gnopp

This is too funny. A potato sack? Wow, that is one to rememember.

And by all means, I believe God has a very good sense of humor.
I think I've seen it a couple times.
However yesterday during the sermon we were listening and the baby in the back round there sounded like it was coming from our hallway. DE jumped up and thought the kids were crying. Then we realized it was the back round of the sermon. LOL

Just another funny

The one thing I never thought of when they spoke of being clothed in sackcloth (humility) was a potato sack.

Hey gnipp there's a U2U for you.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by stosh64

I missed this. Sorry to leave you hang'n.

No. (to the 'have to do this' question)(it's easy, you can do it!)

Yes. (to 'research' question)

(Sorry to be 'wordy', but I get the feeling your easily confused.)

Now I hope I don't sound foolish, but why in the world would you attend a church you don't agree with?

-Later

BTW -We're called COG-PKG'ers, Christians, called out ones, brothers of Christ, kings and priests of God, Saints (that one seems to trip up catholics), Spiritual Israel and a whole slew of other names God applies to us. You can call me friend, but only if you mean it.

(Sorry to get wordy again.)

Oh yeah, to stay on topic,
How far did you get in the book, and what did you think?

-Later

[edit on 18-2-2008 by gnipp gnopp]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Anticipation of Peace

I gotta learn to type, 1st thing when when they finally close us. I'll get right over there, now that I know where it is.

and to stay on topic-
I believe Ron is right.

-Later

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Hi brethren,

I hope you are all well; another great sermon from Ron though I nearly fell out of my chair when that person interrupted Ronald; my flabber has never been so gasted.
I had to chuckle at the little one making all the noise; bless those beautiful little ones.

Another thing that I am noticing through the thread is how some of the people posting against Ronald are slowly but surely turning and starting to see the truth or at least willing to give his predictions a chance.
I have been waiting for the mods to crack down on this thread hence me not posting what I would like to and as much as I would like to; I have tried to be careful as I don’t want to give anyone more ammo than they need to shut the thread down.

Thank you for the mention stand fast 2008; it is good to know that we have not been written off as crackpots tehe I also think it is clear from the posting brethren here that we are not your average bible bashers as non of us here have preached to you and the only time we have called upon scripture is when someone has asked a specific question; there is no competition between us about who is better or more holy; just a bond of sharing that I have never experienced before, didn’t think possible; these are truly amazing times. I just wish and pray that everyone could see what we see and hear what we hear. What staggers me the most is that to hear the truths that we do God must first open your mind and allow you to see the truth and I can understand how this must sound very big headed to other people not being called. I just want to make it clear that I do not class myself better than anyone else being called or not being called; my name says it all We Are One in truth, spirit and in life; in our very atoms. We are all made of the same stuff; powered by the same spirit; some of us just have different roles to play out and I hope in time that all may come under Gods wing.

TDubyu your post about preparing for the times when we cannot receive the live sermons any longer was great; again I am staggered by the sameness of mind. I myself have been preparing towards this end too, I am currently in the process of printing off Ron’s books and all the others available from the PKG website and I have also put about four gigs of sermons onto my iPod so that I have always got them ready to go. But I have included a few other things in my kit i.e. a fire striker, survival books, first aid kit, compass, axe (just little things) etc as God may protect us through the tribulation but I doubt he is going to make fires for us to keep warm and provide directions; I could be wrong but it does not hurt to be safe plus I am preparing for a time when the cities are the not the best place to be so I want to be able to construct shelters etc.

And thank your for the replies in regards to sermons being more powerful on the Sabbath day; when I first came to the truth I was listening to at least two sermons a day while I worked (I was a van driver so I could cruise around listening to the sermons) but once I had passed that stage I calmed down lots and I was worried that this was wrong; that somehow the truth had left me but now I realise it was a natural process. So instead now at sunset Friday I listen to the previous week’s sermon than on the Saturday morning listen to two more about a specific thing i.e. Passover etc
By doing this I have found much to my disbelief (at the time) the truth was coming through much more powerful and deeper; the more I learn the more in awe I am.
I know the next stage for me is baptism and soon I hope to receive God’s spirit fully so that I may take my learning to a new level.

Anyway I hope I have not gone off topic too much; Ronald is mentioned in their somewhere I believe tehe
Thank you for the u2u and I will do my best to address the questions you asked me shortly and I will get back to you all ASAP.
Peace and truth be upon you all.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Firestorm

Greetings Firestorm.....I agree, please allow me to add to your comentery, Fear is healthy( eg." The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom")
Fear is heightened awareness and without fear there is no courage....

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Ok People, Lets be serious now. How many times did Jesus warn us to BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE! I just get shocked at how many people fall into these false prophets snares. Look this Ron Weinland guy IS NOT one of the two witnesses. First he is not in Jerusalem that should ring a bell, the Two witnesses will not come until Antichrist is revealed. They will BOTH come TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME. AND WILL BE PREACHING IN JERUSALEM FOR 3 1/2 yrs IN JERUSALEM! not writing books and releasing them on the internet. They will not be available for interviews or book signings and they won't be asking for tithes and offerings. They will be here to WITNESS IN JERUSALEM. So right away this Ron guy fails to fit the description. So please little sheep stop looking down for your redemption and start LOOKING UP. There are hundreds of false teachers and false prophets and false christs running rampant. JESUS SAID TAKE HEED THAT NO MAN DECEIVE YOU FOR MANY WILL COME IN MY NAME AND DECEIVE MANY. People please WAKE UP! and BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE!

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaeoni
Ok People, Lets be serious now.

I am serious. I couldn't be more serious about what God has revealed to me through Ron Weinland (Amos 3:7). I thank God for that. I truly do.

Good day.

[edit on 18-2-2008 by discipleelohim]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by aaeoni

Ok People, Lets be serious now. How many times did Jesus warn us to BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE! I just get shocked at how many people fell into the snares of the false church that I will label traditional christianity and the worship of the sunday god. Look this Ron Weinland guy IS one of the two witnesses. First he does not have to be in Jerusalem till 3.5 days before the return of Jesus Christ. That should ring a bell. the Two witnesses can come when God sends them cause the Antichrist is traditional christianity. They will BOTH come from God's true Church AND WILL witness to the world FOR 3 1/2 yrs! He will use what ever technology God has made available to him such as writing books for people to download and give them away for free, modern computers and the internet. They will be available for interviews and they will tell people to repent from stealing from God and to pay their tithes and to repent from false worship on sunday and turn to the seventh day sabbath. They will be here to WITNESS to the world. So right away this Ron guy fits the description. He must be one of them. So please little sheep keeping reading the books and listening to the interviews that are going out to the world. There are millions of false teachers and false prophets and false christs running rampant. JESUS SAID TAKE HEED THAT NO MAN DECEIVE YOU FOR MANY WILL COME IN MY NAME AND DECEIVE MANY. People please WAKE UP! and BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE of this falsehood of traditional christianity!

new topics

top topics

join