It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 36

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Greetings Brethren!

Great sermon today!

Here is a link to the sermon in case anyone couldn't connect or hear it live.

The Mystery of God Revealed Pt. 1

I lost internet connection for a couple of minutes, just an FYI.

Have a great rest of the Sabbath!
-discipleelohim

[edit on 16-2-2008 by Anticipation of Peace]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by stosh64

What exactly is it that Ron Weinland has said that upsets you that makes you post material from others that hate him also?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stosh64

Yes, I m doing everything God wants me to in line with what the church of God requests.

What I have been given is of God. Period.

Good day.
-discipleelohim

[edit on 16-2-2008 by Anticipation of Peace]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeekers

I'm setting up a Skype account pronto. I've been avoiding it like the plague since it's inception because I hate the implementation. However, seeing as how I'm ALWAYS on teh computer...

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Anticipation of Peace

I had some latency issues about 1/3 of the way in, but it buffered itself out.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TDubyu

Forgive my ignorance, but what is Skype? And what is it used for?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Hi AshleyD
Cute picture! Ron mention something torwards the end of his sermon today that reminds me of it. It's very colorful and jumps off the page.

There has been a problem getting the books from the publisher in Ohio (I think). They ran it on a brand new press or something and you know how that goes. They'll get it out to you soon.

While you wait you can download it free. No forms to fill out. Just right click and save as.

Hope that helps.

-Later

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by discipleelohim

Think it's a free softphone. I think you download it, install it, plug in a mic , dial and talk. Think it's free if your calling another computer.

On a side note to an earlier question AOP asked. From the sounds of the sermon it will be answered soon. Funny how God works like that.

-Enjoy

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gnipp gnopp

Hmm that is interesting. I wonder how it works. I guess I am too lazy to play around with it.

Oh Ya! That was loud and clear! In fact I emailed Ron right before the sermon to see when they or an Elder would be in the area again. That very Elder called me last week. So I emailed Ron after the sermon to ignore my first email and called the Elder as well.

We just won't stop fighting to get Baptized!

Gods work is incredible!

Hope you and Mrs. Gnipp had a great Sabbath!

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreOne

Hi ya WeAreOne,

About the Sabbath being more powerful, your dead on right! Gen 2/3 says God Blessed the 7th day and Sanctified it! No other day got that treatment. There again it points to God's 7000yr plan for man! The symbolism is just awesome!

-Enjoy

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
Now that the Feb date came and went..I am just following the thread for the the back peddling of when it becomes even clearer that he is not one of Two witnesses...So many reasons we are not in tribulation period I'm not even going to start. Times are bad and getting worse but they will be much worse then.. I guess these posters don't believe in pre trib rapture, antichrist, war of gog/magog. It sounds like some are following a man not the word.

I read your post and had to chuckle. I found your guess correct and your statements wrong.

I'm sure we're providing you with a few chuckles too.

-Later Dude

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by discipleelohim

Thanks was a great Sabbath! Good sermon too till he said about husbands being the issue. Oh I'm gonna pay for that OUCH!

Thanks too for uploading so quick!

-Enjoy

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gnipp gnopp

You should have seen the scoffs I recieved as a result of that subject. I was in trouble for something I haven't even done yet! lol

Thank God for the upload

My thinking is, people just don't have the time to wait to listen if they can't live. I fully understand how busy the COG-PKG is, so this will have to do.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hi Guys (AofP here)!

If guys just would pay attention they wouldn't mess stuff up. HEHE!

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Please RETURN TO TOPIC Now

and refrain from personal chit chat. You may use your u2 feature for small talk.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
doctorex,
I believe this was the original post in this thread.

Originally posted by TruthSeekers
APRIL 2008 IS THE BEGINING OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION ACCORDING TOO RONALD WEINLAND

Has anybody heard of this guy? I stumbled accross him the other day at his websites www.the-end.com... & www.ronaldweinland.com...

Well, yes, I have heard of him, and not very favorably. So in interest of the original question, despite most of this thread being devoted to Weinland worship, I will post what I know about him.
Did you research the COG history before you joined the cult?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stosh64

For every positive, there is a negative. If you research the Catholic Church I'm sure you will find just as much negative.

I searched and searched at the beginning to try to disprove what was in front of me, and the more I searched, the more truth I found.

The Bible has been put together for me and that is enough for me, because I understand it perfectly clear.

So many people go around as I once did and assume this and that from the Bible because that is what we were taught. However, thru God, RW has unravelled those things and made me pick up the Great Book.

I personally believe everything he is saying. It's too clear to ignore it. And learning what I have, I'm truly thankful God has drawn me. I just hope to live up to HIS expectations.

God Bless Brethren - that sermon was awesome. Our elder held out on us. LOL

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
One last time.....................

Please STAY on topic

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I`m sorry, this thread appears to have turned into a Weinland disciple thread. The disciples even get chastised from higher ups in the cult here.
My mistake ATS, thought it was open to debate.
I`ll check back after April.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
What exactly isn't on topic?

Everything I have read is in reference to Ronald Weinland.

new topics

top topics

join