It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 35

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects

It sounds like some are following a man not the word.

Exactly!
Read this link on the subject. Although I dont agree with his notion of Revelation not fitting these days, he is dead on about Mr. Weinland.
This makes 23.....or 24 witnesses?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
stosh64 -

Uh...no. I read the article at the link you provided, and that gentleman makes assumptions that he is not informed about. He automatically believes that the 2nd witness will come from a splinter of the WCG as did Ron, and claims that "no two people from that church will ever be able to get along long enough to agree on everything" for the duration of the 3 1/2 yr tribulation, so therefore Ron is not one of the witnesses.

The only problem with that is that Ron has never said where the 2nd witness will come from. So there goes that theory.

Ron also claims to be the spokesman for the 2nd witness, so there will not be any "disagreeing".

Please read Ron's two books first, then get back with your comments.

Peace out,

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
And isn't it a lovely Sabbath? I am enjoying it immensly!

Bronx, good call!

I don't understand how people can make any claims to who is who unless they have FULLY educated themselves on the enirety of what a person has written or said. They call us ignorant and misled, and yet they themselves choose not to educate themselves on things they have no understanding of.

Just as my dad tries to change my views as well, and puts me down, he refuses to read the books. So I have told him that if he wants to really debate the subject with me, he needs to become completely educated on my view as I am educated on his view (I was raised in that organization). If he does it, then will I go rounds with him.

So my suggestion to anyone who wants to continue to try to turn our heads, you must first know what you are talking about. However, you won't know what you are talking about unless you have been drawn. So when that day comes, then I will take heed to what anyone says.

God Bless brothers and sisters

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Question for anyone who has ordered Weinland's two books: How long did it take for them to arrive? It says on the website it takes one week for U.S. locations but it has been over three weeks now. I ordered them so I could debunk them here but they are still a no-show after three weeks. I'm beginning to wonder if they stopped shipping them once they realized they were probably inaccurate.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to
post by AshleyD

Hi Ashley D,

To answer your question; Ronald is actually waiting on a delivery of books at the moment so I am sure he will get them to you soon.

Oh and Black project if you had not noticed the thread topic is about Ronald Weinland so if the subject matter appears one sided forgive me and the rest of us.

I have a question for the rest of the brethren; have you noticed how the Sermons have a greater impact and depth when listened to on the Sabbath day?
I have listen to them on normal days and yes I still learn but nothing like compared to the depth of Sabbath day.

Hope all of you have a great one; my Sabbath has been exciting as usual.
Take care brothers.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreOne

100% completely in agreeance!

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gnipp gnopp

Hi back at ya Father/Son. Welcome to the party. Thanks for not telling me (and my family members here) what to think or how dopey we are.

So I'm dopey now? Man, after years of feeling left out I thought I was finally a part of the "in" crowd.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreOne

I have a question for the rest of the brethren; have you noticed how the Sermons have a greater impact and depth when listened to on the Sabbath day?
I have listen to them on normal days and yes I still learn but nothing like compared to the depth of Sabbath day.

I can't honestly say that I have. Of course, I may have, but I just don't remember...

But I can say that the Sabbath is certainly a relaxing day for me. It doesn't matter what Satan may tempt me into doing (or not doing) the other 6 days of the week. On the Sabbath I find him easy to beat down. He put up a good fight earlier today, though.

This is neat considering the fact this is only my 3rd voluntary observance of the Sabbath. It's pretty cool wanting to do something without coercion. If you knew me in person you'd know that you cannot convince me to do ANYTHING. I'm so hard-headed I can probably beat nails into wood with my skull.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Hi Family!

I'm super excited about today's sermon. All of it is so exciting to learn and to understand.

And I'm excited for GodCalls and anyone else who has been able to make it to Springfield today. That's amazing how everything happens for a reason.

I hope Ron and Laura or an elder will be able to make it back to our area next month. It was so enjoyable to talk to them and to learn little things that were more personal. Laura was wonderful to talk to about helping my daugther understand the correct Holy Days and to be okay with not celebrating the pagan holidays.

Anway, how is everyone doing today?

[edit on 16-2-2008 by Anticipation of Peace]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GodCalls

Till I found this site, I was alone because no one believed me and they still don't, except you guys, of course!

Wow!

I am grateful for ALL of your cyber-fellowship... ...and am sure that in person we would all be better off but it's the mystery that's important! Maybe you guys have 1, 2, or more people you can share this with in person but you guys are the only ones for me. That's why I want to give thanks to God for you guys.

Double wow!!

I feel what you are saying. I too am alone. This board helps, but it could be better if they used different board software (in my opinion).

I've noticed that there is an increase in talk by the brethren about 9/11 attacks, conspiracy theories and so on. I'm extremely well versed in such topics and I've seen video analysis, declassified documents, etc. over the years. However, I rarely get into such matters because they can lead one down a path of "connecting the dots" and one end up with the answers sought, but isn't any better because of it. In fact, I was even more tormented because once I knew the truth there was absolutely no recourse. Ultimately all of those things must play out the way they do for prophecy to be fulfilled.

When I found Ron's books all of that changed. I found it to be a book about end-time events that mostly talks about things from Genesis forward and not Revelation forward. Then everything became clear. It was amazing. I couldn't put the book down. Now I'm getting baptized next week.

It's just me, though. My family and friends have their own beliefs. I still have many more people who I have to send the site link. I still have to reach out to my neighbors, too. I have a friend in Central America who needs the information (although she resists because of years of being taught lies), but I'm sending her the Spanish versions because quite frankly I can't translate it all and keep the message in tact :p

I'll also be telling my boss that I'm not going to work on the Sabbath. I presently have had no need because I rarely have too.

I must admit, though, that death isn't ultimately what frightens me. Even the death of millions of people. It's torment that I don't want to suffer or see other suffer. I remember in one of Ron's sermons he briefly mentioned that Catholicism is so hideous that they invented machines to torture people just so they'd get them to say or do whatever they want. My point is that I can only hope to be at ground-zero during a nuclear attack. On the other hand many more not within the blast radius will be in agony for weeks to years before dying. Many people don't fully realize that a nuclear bomb will do far worse than instantly kill. It will torment in many different ways.

Some people think they can hideout during the tribulation, but unless God protects you, there is no hope. Ultimatel,y Hope comes in the end. I'm just glad that God revealed Himself to me in the nick of time and that I have peace of mind now... Except for the fact that I'm antsy.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hey, I just thought I'd throw out something to some of the new people like me. I'm making notes of everything I've learned. I don't know what will be in store for me during the tribulation and the last thing I want to do is try to figure out when to NOT eat leavened bread and for how long, etc.

Also, I'm clear on what are unclean meats, but others surely wont be. So I'll write that up.

Also, I'm looking to buy a cheap MP3 player and stockpile some batteries for it just so I can put Ron's sermons on it. I also figure that it wont hurt to have the proper cables for hooking up the player to an external receiver or amp.

Also, I'm going to order the printed version of both books (since they are more portable that 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper), but then again I might just print and bind them myself.

Throw in the Bible, clean underwear and a flashlight w/ extra batteries and there's your tribulation survival kit right there

[edit on 16-2-2008 by TDubyu]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anticipation of Peace
And isn't it a lovely Sabbath? I am enjoying it immensly!

Bronx, good call!

I don't understand how people can make any claims to who is who unless they have FULLY educated themselves on the enirety of what a person has written or said. They call us ignorant and misled, and yet they themselves choose not to educate themselves on things they have no understanding of.

Just as my dad tries to change my views as well, and puts me down, he refuses to read the books. So I have told him that if he wants to really debate the subject with me, he needs to become completely educated on my view as I am educated on his view (I was raised in that organization). If he does it, then will I go rounds with him.

So my suggestion to anyone who wants to continue to try to turn our heads, you must first know what you are talking about. However, you won't know what you are talking about unless you have been drawn. So when that day comes, then I will take heed to what anyone says.

God Bless brothers and sisters

You know....your attutude is very defensive. Why?

I happen to know about Ron W.s site because I GO there to read his messages...have done so for at least a year now. I felt he was pretty much on a very spiritual path, ie: in bring others to the Lord....regardless of differences in the minituaie in doctrine.

I'm not even going to bring up some mistaken predictions.

No one here wants to turn your heads away from the Lord....but your obvious ADORATION of this self-proclaimed prophet borders on idolatry. Plain and simple.

Oh, not to mention your attitude to others willing enough to discuss some of the finer points in disparate beliefs amongst "next of kin". Ooooh, I forgot, these rest are pagan.

What are the fruits of disharmony and exclusion?

That would make for good sabbath reflection, IMHO.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDubyu
When I found Ron's books all of that changed. I found it to be a book about end-time events that mostly talks about things from Genesis forward and not Revelation forward. Then everything became clear. It was amazing. I couldn't put the book down. Now I'm getting baptized next week.

Congratulations on the baptism TDubyu!

I thought I'd get up early to see if I can hear this sermon live, I get too impatient waiting for them to be posted on the site

[edit on 16/2/08 by doctorex]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by doctorex

I will be posting it afterwards on my site for those who miss it.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anticipation of Peace
reply to post by doctorex

I will be posting it afterwards on my site for those who miss it.

That would include me now, seems the server is full and I can't get on. Ron's sermons must be getting popular.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
Now that the Feb date came and went..

What exactly were you expecting to happen?

Originally posted by BlackProjectsI guess these posters don't believe in pre trib rapture, antichrist, war of gog/magog. It sounds like some are following a man not the word.

We are following a man and not the word? Well the word doesn't say anything about a pre-trib rapture, only men do, the word doesn't mention a singular specific person named the antichrist, only men do, and the word doesn't teach about a Gog/magog war before the return of Christ, only men do. Most seem to miss that this war takes place AFTER the thousand year reign of Christ...

REVELATION 206 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

[edit on 16/2/08 by doctorex]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TDubyu

In all sincerity, God bless and keep you TDuby....The angels in heaven celebrate you!

Peace

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by deenamarie53

Thank you!

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Okay, looks like I'm the first to post after the sermon!

It was good.

Oh, and if I'n not mistaken Ron was referring to me when he talked about someone being excited about not having a 6 hour drive to get baptized. What he probably doesn't know is that it's only going to take 3 hours now. Which means now I don't need to drive up early and get a hotel.

The funny thing is that either way, I was gonna make it happen...HAHA. I've done what seems like much more for much less.

Okay, gotta go eat now. Oh, just for what it's worth, I'll be fasting all week up until the baptism. My refrigerator is out of food after tonight, so instead of stocking it up I figured it would be a good time to draw close to God. All I'll have is water and some OJ.

Well, the Sabbath is almost over. I'm gonna go eat and study some things.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by TDubyu]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Did you Weinlandites have to go through all this?

To become a member of Weinland's Church you have to do what is above, plus read and reread the literature of Ronald Weinland. It always amazes me how these splinter readers put emphasis on THEIR writings, THEIR interpretations, instead of pointing the readers to study of the one book that holds all answers, the Holy Bible, as the introduction for new "babes in Christ". This church is no different. He states each person "must" listen to sermons posted on the website, that "God has designed to motivate you on the right path to follow".

He states if you have other doctrinal beliefs, you are not ready for fellowship. You must be totally indoctrinated to the beliefs and the standards of Ronald Weinland to have fellowship with his church. He banishes curiosity seekers, wanting only those who believe completely and totally in Weinland's interpretations.

He wants those convicted that he is right - so there will be total unity. This sounds extremely familiar, folks.

Then, after this, if one still has a desire, they have to send a full request to Weinland - including a status if they are a new person or with an Armstrong past. They have to commit to be obedient to the sabbath and annual Sabbaths of God - as Weinland has stated you cannot have a full relationship with God unless you are obedient to the command of keeping the Sabbath and Holy Days. Weinland orders new converts to abandon any employment on these days - they are not to work - and they must commit themselves to listen to his sermons every week.

Ronald Weinland speaks against other splinters - just as other splinters speak out against themselves. He claims the Living Church of God is asleep spiritually, the United Church of God is lax doctrinally, and Gerald flurry is "so far off base and in the height of spiritual arrogance". He then lists 4 other splinters that have all fallen asleep spiritually. It always amazes me how every splinter leader has no problem finding fault with other splinters - except themselves.

Did you research the history of the WCG and its MANY splinter cells before you made up your mind to follow this man?

Please read this

new topics

top topics

join