It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 34

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hi Ya all,
There seems to be equall of the pro's and con's adout RW's book and being one of the two witnesses. I'm one that am in the middle on that, but what I'd like to point out is that his book has opened my eyes in what to expect in the end. I've been a christian since childhood and I can still remeber the day I asked Christ into my heart as my Lord and Savior. I grew up in church and listened to as much teachings as I could comprehend untill the end of my teens. From there I slacked off of being what some called a Bible thumper and kept to myself and going to church spuratically the last 20 years. During that time I was always aware of watching signs for the end times, but wasn't the christian I know I should have been. Know I know some of you will laugh at this, but there is probubly some truth in it. With all the hoopla of UFO's I knew satan was going to use that to explain the rapture to the poor fools who were left behind.( The great UFO ubduction theory) (LOL) As you can tell I believed the rapture was going to be pre God's return and save us from the tribulation.

After I read the book, I realized that it could not be as black and white as I hoped. Satan is a tricky devel, he would not want to tip off relatives and friends that are still here to start accepting what there missing raptured relative or friend had been preaching was right. Then when it came time to accept the mark of the beast they would refuse and pray to be saved.

Even if RW turns out to be false in his predictions, he did opened my eyes to the truths that are still printed in his book. Those truths are backed up by the Bible in scriptures and it's the responsibility of every indiviual to search out the truth by reading the scriptures and allowing God to reveal there meaning to each and every one of us as his children.

Even Satan can tell truths with lies, it's up to you to decipher the difference.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hello brethren on this wonderful Sabbath!

Thanks DiscipleElohim! It's nothing but the truth... I in return have to give endless thanks to God for having the opportunity to even share the truth with fellow brethren. It was becoming hard in my first two months of God's truth and I questioned if I'd even find at least one person, even if through the internet, that I may share what I was seeing. Not only did I get one, but ten from ATS! You guys are my refuge from this decietful and full of tar world we inhabit. I don't know how strong I would've been if it weren't for all of you. It is awesome what God has revealed unto US. I can't begin to express how great knowing this truth is. It's the best thing that ever happened in my life. Nothing has ever inspired me this heavily to turn the wheel in the opposite direction and actually keep it there! This is a powerful calling my friends and I only have to say how good it is to have others of the same mind to talk with. Till I found this site, I was alone because no one believed me and they still don't, except you guys, of course!

This is for WeAreOne, TruthSeekers, MarineOne, Anticipation of Peace discipleelohim, gnipp gnopp, doctorex, TDubyu, theodorej, jnthemyst and any other brother and sister in Truth. I am grateful for ALL of your cyber-fellowship...
...and am sure that in person we would all be better off but it's the mystery that's important! Maybe you guys have 1, 2, or more people you can share this with in person but you guys are the only ones for me. That's why I want to give thanks to God for you guys.

Family in Christ, BE HAPPY, BE STRONG, GROW in God's Perfect LOVE and KEEP THE FAITH!!! We are chosen to bear witness of the Truth, carry it with humbleness and gratitude and NEVER GIVE UP!!! No matter what none of these "dumb" and "blind" individuals say out of there mouths. We know what we are to do, let's do it and fight the good fight.

I'm souped up for this Sabbath! I will actually have the chance to see some of our brethren! If anybody got anything they need to ask (Yes, I'm borrowing your idea A of P
It was a good idea
) Ronald, I'll try to get as many questions as I can get for you guys. Little late in the day... I know... but I leave round 5:40 am.. so get em in before that time. I'll be checking...

God Bless everybody and have a sweeeet Sabbath... Well, I'm off!

[edit on 15-2-2008 by GodCalls]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Welcome Father/Son,

Good to hear that the info has opened your eyes. Mine too.

WeAreOne - thanx for the props. If ppl only knew how massive the fraud behind 9/11 is, they'd be storming the steps of DC. It was extremely well planned, just like the JFK assassination. Barbara Olsen, that politician's wife who was supposedly on the "plane" that crashed into the Pentagon and started the whole "calling loved ones from their cell phones" story has been seen alive and living in Europe. Several of the so-called "hijackers" have claimed they are still alive and were not on those planes. If even ONE PERSON who is supposed to be dead according to the "official" story is found to be alive, then the entire thing is a cover-up. Anyway for those still in doubt search for "loose change" on the internet and watch the video.

Also, the Bush Crime family has extensive roots going far back into our history. Prescott Bush (GW's grandpappy) was a financial backer for Hitler through the Brown Brothers Harriman bank. I could go on and on. HThere is

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Broncs453

Heya Broncs453!

Yes! I read what you wrote and I couldn't be anymore in agreement... I wrote a response to you when you first joined this tread but you never responded to me...
That's ok, I'm good.
There was always a ring in my ears everytime I heard RW talk about nuclear attacks on U.S. and 9/11. I just wanted to say that I too have seen countless documentaries, videos, files, etc... about how banks fund wars... the Bilderberg Groups New World Order... The Rothchilds(Hitler and IBM wroking together)... and so on... I know what you mean brother! I just never met someone that I can actually talk to about this either. Before I was blessed with the most important truth, God's truth, I was a daily investigator on studying the government inside the government. The invisble leaders of this world who aren't invisible at all, just their power of control.

The Skulls and Bones...etc...is not the only thing they plegde alliegence to, but you know who... I don't even want to speak it here but... you know the Bohemian Grove groupies... and so on... They are all a bunch of power obsessed freaks who think we can't even tell what's going on. They distract us with there TV shows and slowly poison us with their foods and "medical treatment" (Vaccines) They think we're cattle to them. Even the wiretapping and e-mail spying gets to me. I to can go on and on and can share complety with what your saying but I to am waiting for how this all TRULY fits in. That's why I stopped searching for that and dedicated my time to God more over anything.

Peace and understanding and hope we all get our answers soon enough! Bye and have a great Sabbath!

[edit on 15-2-2008 by GodCalls]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hi my Family! Talk about a long day. And I just had to take that last call at 4:59.... aw well.

I'm so looking forward to this sabbath. It has been a rough couple of weeks.

God Calls, have a safe trip and I know there's more out there going, so you all have a safe trip and tell them We say hi!

I really don't have much to say to those people out there who are blinded by lies. If I were them, I'd be praying to see the truth.

God Bless!

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Check this out, also on ATS in another topic -

Our Commander-In-Thief is going to shut down a government website that publishes economic indicators

thinkprogress.org...

Claims it is being shut down due to “budget constraints”. Gee that’s funny….they can’t afford to publish a site telling us how good things are… ROFLMAO!

The nuke attack will be coming to take the masses’ minds off of how bad things really are.

Look, over there!

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!

The birth pangs are getting stronger…

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Broncs453

Hi Bronx! You know at first I thought you were crazy saying the Bush crime family did all this. But then my husband and I (discipleelohim) were talking tonight and he was bringing this up and it made sense finally. I would like more information but my brain is on overload right now that I can't read anymore other information at this time as RW books are taking up all my time. And then our little (big) thread here has given me even more information.

Well, have a great night!

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GodCalls

Hey GC!

I dropped you a couple U2U messages with our email so we can send you some questions. Well, I have one.

You will have a great time. You will see how reagular and warm the Weinlands truly are and also the other family members.

Enjoy your trip, and have a great Sabbath!

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by deenamarie53
Ya know....I don't know how to say this other than to say it straight out and simple.

Your expressed attitudes here just smacks of gloating. I'm real uncomfortable with any disciple of our Lord behaving in such fashion.

Well, it IS your thread so I'll just mosey along.

Pardon the intrusion.

You mistake joy, faith, and hope, and wanting to share that as arrogance. Truth is truth, and you can't hide it.

Luke 11:33 No man, when he hath lighted a candle, putteth it in a secret place, neither under a bushel, but on a candlestick, that they which come in may see the light.

HAVE A GREAT SABBATH ALL!!!!!!!

[edit on 15/2/08 by doctorex]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Father/Son

Hi back at ya Father/Son. Welcome to the party. Thanks for not telling me (and my family members here) what to think or how dopey we are. I suppose thats why your post stood out to me.

I'm glad you picked up on some of the truths in Ron's book. I hope that they'll serve you well. Most seem to miss out on things written in it. Your right about how satan works. Give you some truth and then slip in some poison.

Anyways just wanted to say welcome, thanks for being mello, and stay on guard.

-Later

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   

GodCalls

I'll be surprised if you can get to sleep tonight! I know how much your looking forward to tomorrow. I hope it happens for you. From what you've said, it sounds like the odds are in your favor.

I know how lonely it is when you can't share that which is the focus of your life. Well, you can't share it in any real depth. But that void around you has made you strong. It has kept you even closer to God. It has kept you close with us out here. I won't speak for the others (but I'll bet they'd say the same), you've lifted my spirit many times and many ways.

God binds us together with His spirit. That's why we (well me anyways) really do feel each other's excitement, frustrations and thanksgiving in this thread. Oh how I wish others could taste this way, have this peace. In time, in time.

Anyways, I hope you can make a full day of it. But be warned, God's people love to fellowship and eat. And if they can do both then you may as well get a room!

Don't forget to take your stuff. Have a great day and safe ride!

-Enjoy

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
You guys also accept that Katii Dauer is the second witness ? she was interviewed by Doniel Ott and she made claims to be the second witness alongside Ron.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by doctorex

Yes, yes Drrex....I understand your enthusiasm for the Lord in the Lord. I was merely off-put about the treatment of a previous poster.

The conversation went sort of like (in my mind at least) "don't go away mad...just go away!".

That's all.

You all enjoy the Sabbath.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
You guys also accept that Katii Dauer is the second witness ? she was interviewed by Doniel Ott and she made claims to be the second witness alongside Ron.

No, I think we all have a fairly good idea who the second witness is, and it's not Katii Dauer. Ron has said he and the the second witness know each other but they will not be revealed openly to the world until April, so that alone disqualifies her.

God bless.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

I maybe logged in as my husband but this is Anticipation of Peace. I'm curious to hear that interview. I searched the Radio Station and nothing on her came up. I did a google search and it took me to that station with no luck.

Can you please help?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnipp gnopp

God binds us together with His spirit. That's why we (well me anyways) really do feel each other's excitement, frustrations and thanksgiving in this thread. Oh how I wish others could taste this way, have this peace. In time, in time.

This is DE now. lol

I/we have the same taste brethren! We get the same excitement from you guys. It's the unity we share from what we have been given. Amazing!

Have a wonderful Sabbath!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Nope ain't her. Some know who it is, but it is not to be public till after the opening of the 7th seal. Not necessarily at the opening but definitely before Christ returns.

Do you think she is?

-Enjoy

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hey gnipp! I sent you a U2U and asked you a question.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Why am I not surprised that most of the people following Mr. Weinland are also conspiracy theorists.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Now that the Feb date came and went..I am just following the thread for the the back peddling of when it becomes even clearer that he is not one of Two witnesses...So many reasons we are not in tribulation period I'm not even going to start. Times are bad and getting worse but they will be much worse then.. I guess these posters don't believe in pre trib rapture, antichrist, war of gog/magog. It sounds like some are following a man not the word.

new topics

top topics

join