It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 33

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GodCalls

Well put! It's great to see brethren at work.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Firestorm

Gods love is not forced.....It is a love that tracends all understanding.....You must seek it with all your being.....

Love is....Always kind,never angry,never selfish.....There is an accurate discription of love in Corinth.12

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDubyu
1. If you instantly label everyone as a false prophet, you'll never hear a true prophet. NEVER!

I Agree! If you just point to a man and say "he is a false prophet!" then that does not do any good, indeed God works in mysterious ways... If there would be say an Alien contact made there would be some portion of the population that would automatically proceed to jump-off bridges without first asking questions...

[edit on 15-2-2008 by Firestorm]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by worried08

But we can label Ronald a false prophet right now, actually.

Even in his interview, he stated he himself will be bringing plagues on mankind before this large April attack.

These plagues better happen anyday now if not yesterday.

BZZZT...WRONG! Thanks for playing, but you bear false witness again.

The correct answer is: The 7th Seal hasn't been opened yet.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TDubyu

Oh yeah, well relisten to his 8-12-07 interview in London

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firestorm

1. If you instantly label everyone as a false prophet, you'll never hear a true prophet. NEVER!

I Agree! If you just point to a man and say "he is a false prophet!" then that does not do any good, indeed God works in mysterious ways... If there would be say an Alien contact made there would be some portion of the population that would automatically proceed to jump-off bridges without first asking questions...and then proceed to jump off the bridges.

Yeah, God works in mysterious ways to man because man thinks he knows everything. So the masses want God to sky write a message that Ron Weinland is the end-time witness, but then they'll never believe it was God who wrote the message. People are so stoopid.

Many (probably most) traditional Christians wont even believe they are in the midst of the tribulation after living 2-3 years into it. That's how good Satan is and how stoopid man is. A cliche comes to mind: "The one thing all great men know is that they don't know everything."

Heck, they wont even believe that Sunday worship is the mark of the beast. Why? because they already worship on that day. Plus with all of the bad things going on in the world, they'll seek answers. When the Holy Roman Empire institutes a mandatory worldwide Sunday worship, they'll fall in line because they wont see anything wrong with doing what they already do! Plus, they'll see anyone who doesn't worship with them as the problem. This is similar to how the Jews were used as scapegoats to support the Nazi machine. Give the idiots something stoopid to rally behind and Joe six-pack will lead the march.

The bottom line for most is that they wont believe anything until the witnesses rise into the air, the earth begins to list and something of great power appears in the sky. However, thanks to blogs, forums and God's 2 witnesses, they'll know exactly what is going on and who is in the sky.

...but it'll be too late to eat crow then. In fact, I wont even get to say, "I told ya so". So repent now.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Even in his interview, he stated he himself will be bringing plagues on mankind before this large April attack.

Just to add to your fact TDubyu, the witnesses are given use of the plagues after the 6th trumpet. This will be more toward the end or during WWIII I imagine.

Rev 9:13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,

Rev 11:5 And if anyone desires to harm them, fire proceeds out of their mouth and devours their enemies; and if anyone would desire to harm them, in this manner he must be killed.
Rev 11:6 These have the power to shut up the sky, in order that rain may not fall during the days of their prophesying; and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to smite the earth with every plague, as often as they desire.

I believe the events will happen in sequence with the Bible.

Have a great day fellas!

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firestorm

I Agree! If you just point to a man and say "he is a false prophet!" then that does not do any good, indeed God works in mysterious ways... If there would be say an Alien contact made there would be some portion of the population that would automatically proceed to jump-off bridges without first asking questions...and then proceed to jump off the bridges.

Everyone is looking in the wrong direction where Weinland is concerned. End time predictions, as he lays out are nothing new, and even Jesus said they would increase as a woman in labor, hence, that is what is going on. No surprise from my side of view. Didn't need someone to write a book and tell me that. Have known it for thirty years and have seen it intensifying over these thirty years.

Want to know how you can spot a False Prophet easily? As I said everyone is looking in the wrong direction. Look at what the individual teaches by way of doctrine, from that, you can determine error and then honestly conclude that the person is a False Prophet. Not that he is a False Prophet, but he takes it to a deeper level and is a False Witness. Seeing that he assumes he is one of the two-witnesses.

I know you guys think I am harsh, but my goodness, how much of yourselves are you going to hand over to this man before you realize, you have been deceived? Ten, twenty, thirty years from now, if the Lord should tarry, hopefully this will have taught you something by way of guarding yourselves.

[edit on 15-2-2008 by jdposey]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Instead of fixating on armageddon how about you fools who believe in it take the steps to help mankind avoid it. Your bias towards worthless religious doctrines will not help mankind avoid destruction if destruction is to come. There is a core message in most faith's, and it is a message that is not heeded by many who claim to be followers of these faith's. You who look forward to this destruction are missing that message.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hey guys,

I have now listened to 12 of the past interviews with Ron on the website. He pretty much says the same thing in all of them, and the interviewers always try to rattle him with questions.

I heard something on one of the interviews that I listened to yesterday that gives me even more conviction that Ron is who he says he is. It sent chills up my spine when I heard it, and that’s the reason for this post.

Ok, first everybody knows that 9/11 was a controlled demolition right? That’s already been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt by scientific analysis and videotapes that show several explosions being detonated on the lower floors right before the buildings came down, and many eyewitness statements of those explosions independent of the planes. Plus Larry Silverstein’s 2 billion dollar insurance policy. If you still don’t believe this, then email me at [email protected] and I’ll direct you to further information. I didn’t believe it at first either until my older son told me about it.

Anyway, I have been listening to Ron very carefully to see if he ever makes any reference to “Al-Qaeda” or Osama bin Laden as being behind the 9/11 “terrorist” attacks. So far he has not. Knowing that the official explanation is a fraud, I knew that if I heard Ron say that either Al-Qaeda or bin Laden was to blame for 9/11, then he would immediately be exposed as a false prophet.

So I’m listening to this interviewer ask Ron questions, and the guy asks him who was responsible for 9/11. No other interviewer I have listened to so far has ever asked him that question. Sitting on the edge of my seat, he asks Ron the question, then there is a long pause. Silence. Finally Ron says, “well, the same people who will be behind the attacks coming in April 2008”.

Do you realize the significance of this?? Ron did NOT say anything about any foreigners or terrorists causing the upcoming attacks. Our administration was behind 9/11, and WILL ALSO BE BEHIND THE ATTACKS THAT OCCUR IN APRIL. I had already heard about nuke attacks being planned on our soil in the fall of last year, before I even heard of Ron. What’s even crazier? The cities I heard that were going to be attacked back then are exactly the same ones Ron mentions now – NY, LA, DC, Houston, San Fran, etc.

Peeps, the upcoming attack will be another “false flag” operation for the Bush Crime Family to justify the invasion of Iran, for the oil of course. You know that Bush recently purchased 100,000 acres in Columbia right next to the Moon guy from Korea, and the place has a huge military base right next door. Convenient place for him and his cronies to get the hell out of dodge when all this happens, doncha think?

Anyway just to let you know, these nuke attacks appear to be initiated from within our own wonderful government. At least that is what makes sense to me. Ron has now confirmed it, because he knows it too.

Peace,

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

BZZT! Wrong yourself!
The correct answer is: This is all a bunch of BS perpertrated by a complete phoney.

J.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePiemaker
Instead of fixating on armageddon how about you fools who believe in it take the steps to help mankind avoid it. Your bias towards worthless religious doctrines will not help mankind avoid destruction if destruction is to come. There is a core message in most faith's, and it is a message that is not heeded by many who claim to be followers of these faith's. You who look forward to this destruction are missing that message.

I agree. But these poor fools actually WANT Armegeddon!! Unreal, I know. Little do they seem to realise that their asses will be grass too should it occur. Nobody is going to swoop down from the skies to save them either...

J.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

I certainly do. The sooner the better. Let the scriptures be forfilled!

Repentance means "change the way you think". You ought to try it. You stop living in fear (of armageddon) and live in faith (living by God's laws).

While I have not found it easy, being a heavy sinner my whole life, I have seen a great change in my life in return.

Have a God filled day gentlemen.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdposey

Originally posted by Anticipation of Peace

JD - search and you will find. Alot of what is taught is your desire to learn and be sincere about it. We will lead you in the right direction, but the answers you need to find for yourself as that is the only way you will truly be able to make a decision for yourself. Having people just tell it to you is more easily discredited. I could answer your question, but it would be easier for you to disagree.
Good Luck!

Thanks for the advice, but when I read what Weinland had to say in regard to Jesus, I knew the foundation was corrupt. No need to go any further in doctrine searching. Anything built on a corrupt foundation only increases in corruption.

I now understand how it is you believe as you do. When you do not believe that Jesus was who He said He was, like Israel of old, you live within the same structure as Israel did. You have to remember, when Israel entered the promise land, Moses was removed and not allowed to enter. It is grace only that gets you into the promise land. Law is not allowed to enter. It is God who made the border and only God who will allow what He has commanded, to cross beyond that border.

Well jd I'm sorry that you didn't find the answers to your doctrinal search in here. After having followed your saga, it's a shame that practicing this religion doesn't do it for you.

At least you can cross another one off your list. Thirty years of studying is a long time. Don't lose heart. Humbly look to God for guidance and keep searching! Please keep searching.

So I guess this is where we must part ways and wish you well as there is nothing here for you now. After all you said 'Anything built on a corrupt foundation only increases in corruption.' and 'I know you guys think I am harsh, but my goodness, how much of yourselves are you going to hand over to this man before you realize, you have been deceived?. You have judged this way to be false, and we don't think your harsh.

Again I wish you well on your search and truly hope you get what you need. Since there is no reason for you to come back (unless God brings you into agreement or you've been lying to us), good luck.

-Bye Bye
(I'm holding out hope that your not a deceitful liar)

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gnipp gnopp

Hey Gnipp! How are you bro! Today is draggin on being a Friday and so close to getting to leave work and enjoy the Sabbath!

If you look back JD has said he was going to leave this thread and not come back again at least on two occasions if memory recalls.

There is one of two reasons someone who doesn't believe in what RW has been given comes back here for.

1. The truth is being revealed to him and he wants to join in our "fellowship", learn more, or help others along. (being drawn slowly)
or
2. One simply wants to argue their pagan beliefs.

I have learned early on that the latter is one Brethren shouldn't get involved with. It's God choice to open the minds of the individuals he chooses. No matter what I say, I can't do it, so why argue.

I may comment, but will try not to argue.

Have a gr8 Sabbath Gnipp and same to the rest of the Brethren!
Give God his time.

[edit on 15-2-2008 by discipleelohim]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by discipleelohim

Thanks for the words partner! I know who that boy is and that mind is one that will need a good bit of healing. We'll see if he is a liar or not (most of us know already).

I'm outta here soon too. I hope your Sabbath is great one!

-Later

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hi to all my brethren and Sabbath greetings to all,

First off you guys (Gnipp Gnopp, Disciple Elohim, Broncs 453 and the rest) have done an absolutely fantastic job in answering people doubts and concerns; keep up the good work brothers; stars for you all.

Broncs that was a superb post on 9/11, the pieces are starting to fit into place as I kept asking myself “how in the world would terrorist get hold of nuclear weapons?” simply because any nuclear weapon has a certain signature to it which can be traced back to what country made that weapon so it would be a huge risk for any country to sell nukes to terrorists unless of course the terrorists stole them which is why the situation in Pakistan concerns me greatly.
But when you consider how the good old U.S.A. handled the 9/11 issue; mainly by ignoring the outcry for more evidence from Joe public and carrying on as if the people had no questions about what truly took place.
My biggest concern about 9/11 has always been if it was a terrorist attack why have they (the American government) not done more to expel peoples thoughts and ideas on why it was an inside job. To my eyes any country that had suffered an attack like that would have done everything within their power to expel the conspiracy myths; to make sure the complete truth was known just so that the innocent lives lost could be laid to rest properly but have they done anything towards this goal; absolutely not.
I watched a documentary about the falling man and cried my heart out for those people that died that day; jumping out of windows to escape that horrible fate and this sick putrid government/world just carries on with its sick wars killing more innocent people.
And with the miss handling of the six/seven American nukes last year the pieces start to fit; I mean think about it; bush can disappear out of the country and use their own nukes to cover it up by doing their own investigation and blaming some other country; Iran springs to mind or even Pakistan. Even that new law that bush brought in last year so that in case of a national emergency he can stay in office longer fits and it explains why Obama is still in the running as bush and his cronies know that none of the candidates will ever take their place in the white house as the next president.
Even the 7/11 bombings in London are suspect to my eyes as it was about the time that Britain’s were protesting in the streets to get British troops out of Iraq then we get attacked as if to get British Joe public to change their minds in the way 9/11 was used as an excuse to go into Iraq; even the situation with Dr David Kelly was so obviously a cover up by the British government (see link).

See link

And for those that think we are only looking forward to the devastation to come better realise that it is not that we look forward to but what is to come after; Gods government. Do you think we are that sick that we hunger after the deaths of billions of innocents; the deaths of children, women and men; no of course we don’t. We know and understand that eventually these people will get a second chance to live again and for that I am truly joyous as I know many of my friends and family will be lost in what is to come but now I have hope; a reason to live through what is coming; God has truly gifted us with a chance to live through and prepare a beautiful world for when these people are reborn. That is the excitement that you sense from me and my brethren and that you should have yourselves.

PT1

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
PT2

Do you think that I do not weep as I write this post; weep at the thought of all those going to be lost; if you think not then you are seriously mistaken; I just thank the lord for the truth and my GF who comforts and holds me in times like this; when things are so hard to bear; when I just want to scream from the roof tops and beg people to listen but I know that is not my job (not yet anyway). So I as do all my brethren carry this weight and carry on knowing and looking forward to the day that we are all reunited being one in the truth and light; strengthened by Jesus and Gods spirit so to all my brethren know my heart and strength are with you; peace brothers and God bless you all.

P.S. My personal thank you to all brethren that has faced ridicule to post here; you have given me more strength than you realise; take care.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Ya know....I don't know how to say this other than to say it straight out and simple.

Your expressed attitudes here just smacks of gloating. I'm real uncomfortable with any disciple of our Lord behaving in such fashion.

Well, it IS your thread so I'll just mosey along.

Pardon the intrusion.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Broncs453

Finally Ron says, “well, the same people who will be behind the attacks coming in April 2008”.

That is correct. I believe on another occasion he does say that terrorists will coordinate the attacks in orchestration like 9/11. This could be any terrorist group... or perhaps the "Bush Crime Family"?

I honestly don't know who is behind it all so I really can't say it was Bush or Bin Laden, or Sinbad.

new topics

top topics

join