It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 32

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheColdDragon

Ok then, suit yourself. I see deep roots...

Good day.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Good Afternoon everyone!

Just thought I'd drop in and say 'Hi'. I am off to take a short nap before I have to get dinner ready for our company tonight.

JD - search and you will find. Alot of what is taught is your desire to learn and be sincere about it. We will lead you in the right direction, but the answers you need to find for yourself as that is the only way you will truly be able to make a decision for yourself. Having people just tell it to you is more easily discredited. I could answer your question, but it would be easier for you to disagree.
Good Luck!

Gnipp - HI!!!

DE - I LOVE YOU and I get to take a nap.. hehe

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by discipleelohim

Hello Dare!!! Are you a Teaching Disciple or a Student disciple....???

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by theodorej

I am a student. Am I in trouble??

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by discipleelohim

YAWN!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

It looks like I had the same effect on AofP...

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
No, I just needed a nap to be able to do what I needed to do.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

You are reducing the Creator down to a mere Father Figure and demeaning what it is to be a Supreme Being.

God is not a "FATHER". God is a CREATOR BEING. If one is to assume that every iota of creation's grande majesty is within the swaying whims of a DIVINE ENTITY, you cannot equate it to a "FATHER".

I was simply using a physical example to show you that God is not an impersonal punish-without-a-reason being, I did not mean God was simply a father. Like you said he is devine, a devine father. He wants a relationship with us, wants us to grow. Being all loving doesn't mean he can't punnish, in fact an all loving being should punnish (perfection includes justice) that is how we grow. How can one grow without being aware of your own faults? What do you think is a better example of love, allowing us to go our own way, most probably leading to destruction and pain for all, or through punishment, rebukes, and intervention, that through our trials and tribulations we may learn lessons, gain strength and character, through which we may be able to learn the way to a happier, more fullfilling life.

A Father cannot CHOOSE how to design his children, a Father cannot Divinely design a soul, a personality, and a spirit to put into the vessel of the body. A FATHER cannot do that. A DIVINE BEING can.

A physical earthly father cannot, but a devine Father can. Still, a physical father has more bearing on personalioty etc than you care to recognise.

A DIVINE BEING orders the universe, and order is defined by the whims of the SUPREME ENTITY. Answerable to no-one, not even the laws that It, itself, designs... the laws are constructs, and are as easy to change as a lightbulb for a Supreme Being.

I agree on most aspects here. But as for not being answerable to the laws itself creates, we have to remember that being perfect, and the laws themselves would be perfect, He could not even break these laws, it would not be in his nature.

That none of you here who claim religion understand the import or implications of what TOTAL POWER OVER CREATION implies is a great disservice to understanding as a whole.

I think we do, and also understand WHY creation even exists.

God is either all loving (As even Evil is contained within the codified structure and indeed EMBODIED by God), It is a irreverant bastard (Who has set up a system where souls HE has divinely created and guided and shaped through creation are punished for being made exactly how God wills it), or it is a Figment.

These are the only three possibilities, when one considers what it means to be a SUPREME BEING.

In reality it is you who is limiting God, by thinking you pin God down into one of your three pigeon holes through the limited reasoning of the human mind.

I choose to believe in an All Loving God. You can have your punishment, your NEED to believe that sin corrupts, degrades, and disbars the soul from God's VERY CONDITIONAL LOVE (In such a case). You may believe the rhetoric, Dogma, Doctrine that all evil is hated by God... that God cannot bear to witness a part of its OWN MANIFEST FORM (As God is EVERYTHING).

You are contradicting yourself. You say that God is all loving and non-punishing, yet you also believe evil is "apart of its OWN MANIFEST FORM". You can't have your cake and eat it too. One cannot be both, just as humans and angels alike cannot be given free will and all expected to be perfect like the creator. Evil came into being through free will, and there may be temprary drawbacks to that, but you cannot have a meaningful relationship with a programed computer, which is why free will was granted, and forced love is rape. By granting free will, God is able to see who chooses to love him in return. It is simply another step in his plan, which itself is perfect.

God bless

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Anticipation of Peace

-Off topic

Hi AOP & DE.
I'm sure dinner is over but bet the fellowship is still going on! Are they 1st timers or remanent? Do they live within a one hour drive? Are yous hooking up this Sabbath? Did they leave any leftovers? Can I have 'um?

It's been a busy week for you guys! Just wanted to say hi, and the gnipp gnopps are really happy for you guys (your excitement showed) and hope things went great.

-Night

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gnipp gnopp

Yes, the fellowship is still going on. They are newcomers as we are, yes they live within an hours drive (probably 20 minutes or less). Yes there are leftovers, you going to come get them? Don't know about the Sabbath yet. Can't remember the rest.

Have a great night

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Ok, he has a lot of truth, but there are parts I just can't agree with. It only take 1% of lies mixed into the truth to throw someone off course. Did you know that a ship sailing gets off 1 degree, and keeps on sailing 1 degree off will miss where he wanted to go if he doesn't correct his course. If the person sails long enough, that 1 degree will put him opposite of where he was originally going.

The problem is many of us miss the mark by more than 1 degree. I know I'm at fault of that myself. That is why I do try to keep an open mind on things, but everything has to line up with the Bible. If it does not line up with the Bible, then I can not accept it. If I don't know enough, then I have to take it into consideration, until I find out more.

I do have a contention with the 144,000 and their purpose. My views do not line up with his views. I haven't read in the Bible where it says the 144,000 are the ones that are going to be the rulers along with Christ. I have read that the 144,000 are select Jews that are going to be raised up by God to proclaim the Gospel in the end times along with the two witnesses. I don't know if they will be raised up to preach directly to the other Jews themselves, or if they will preach to everyone. They will also remain unharmed by others being protected by God.

Don't take everything this man says to heart. I'll believe he one of the witnesses when I see news clips of him breathing fire to protect himself against the enemy. Until then, I believe when the witnesses do come on the scene, we will know. I have a feeling that no one is going to have to be told that they are the witnesses. That they won't have a need to boast or tell others.

God did warn us that there will be a lot of false prophets, teachers, and preachers. Don't believe when you here Jesus is here or there. I would think that would go for the witnesses also. God will reveal who the witnesses are when they come on the scene in due time.

[edit on 14-2-2008 by Mystery_Lady]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marineone
reply to post by worried08

CROW with or with out salt

[edit on 12-2-2008 by Marineone]

Most likely it'll be without since spices and condiments will be scarce during the tribulation

But you know how it goes. God calls worried08's, worried08's don't call Him. It's funny how people think they can just read the Bible and get all the answers when there are 3 major religions and hundred of sects and denominations that do just that and DON'T agree.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

...and forced love is rape.

If you go to your local library there are shelves upon shelves and rows of books just about love. So there must be something about this love thing if you can write so much about it. Do 'you' know what love is?
So if God is all-love (in fact beyond love) why should God limit or choose this forced love for his creation?

[edit on 14-2-2008 by Firestorm]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Firestorm

Nice to meet you Firestorm!,

As to our question....Love is a constant, self-less and outward concern towards others. It's the Way of giving and not getting. God is perfect in love and he wants us to know what true love really is. When we obey God, we show our love to him. Our human love is limited and the closest we can get to God's love is that of a mother's love. (..but even that's limited to just her baby and now-a-days that motherly love has also been corrupted)

RW used this Ex... If a soldier jumps in front of a fellow soldier in order to save him by giving his life, that's considered a type of love. If the soldier that gave his life for his friend would do it for his enemy as well, then that's true love without limits. The truth of the matter is that us humans wouldn't do that, we are limited in love, hence a little understanding of the kind of love God wants us to grow in. We CAN have access to God's love. We need to openselves to His love. We show our love for him when we do what he asks of us.

We are saved by grace and Jesus Christ for remmission of our sins... no doubt about that but we are also judged with what's in our mind. If we are honestly and truly wanting Gods love and acceptance, we should listen and obey His Laws. We are keep His Sabbath, annual Sabbaths and appointed feasts which the Apostles also kept even after Jesus Christ ascended into heaven. It was never changed by God...but man surely changed it over time. For it says we are not to live in sin any longer. "because it is written, "Be holy, for I am Holy." (1Peter 1:16) and "Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness." (1John 3:4) So... we must strive to keep his Laws without question because if we love God we will do what He asks of us. Ex.. keeping the Sabbath and not asking if it is important or not to God... God saying so is enough. "Therefore the children of Israel shall keep the Sabbath throughout their generations as a perpetual covenent. It is a sign between Me and the children of Israel forever;...." (Exodus 31:15-17) Perpetual means lasting forever, continuous, eternal... This covenent never expired unless someone thinks that God breaks his own promises.

BTW, I have a cute little niece and I don't want her to get hurt when she jumps up and down on a chair. So I tell her to get down so she wouldn't, because I LOVE her. Even if she crys to me, I can't let her do what she "thinks" is right. I mean what would happen if I gave her that knife she keeps pointing at??? We can prevent many things and somethings are hard to resist. That's why we must fight it everyday of our lives to do what's right. God doesn't want us to fall in sin but he allows it for the a greater purpose.
He molds us and shapes us with His Laws to from "godly character" but we'll never be able to deliver completely that's why we need grace.

Well Firestorm buddy I hope I didn't bombard you with to much at once. If I did, just tell me... I don't want to seem pushy pushy... lol

It would help out a ton if you read the books. It will answer many of your questions if you didn't already. God Bless you my friend and hope you find what you need!

[edit on 14-2-2008 by GodCalls]

[edit on 15-2-2008 by GodCalls]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mystery_Lady
I do have a contention with the 144,000 and their purpose. My views do not line up with his views. I haven't read in the Bible where it says the 144,000 are the ones that are going to be the rulers along with Christ. I have read that the 144,000 are select Jews that are going to be raised up by God to proclaim the Gospel in the end times along with the two witnesses.

That's what we've all read, but you assume that the Bible's use of the word "Jew" always refers to the literal ethnic Jew. You might also think that the Bible's use of the word "Israel" always refers to the tiny patch of land in the Middle East. This is why one cannot just read through the Bible and understand it unless you, well, understand it. Fundamentally, you must understand the context of scripture before you begin to challenge another belief. On that note, more than a few things were NOT properly translated from the original Greek (and Hebrew), but that's no excuse because the answers are out there if you actually seek God IN TRUTH (not just in what's comfortable for you). As for the 144,000 witnessing with the 2 witnesses...huh? Where did you get that?

Don't take everything this man says to heart. I'll believe he one of the witnesses when I see news clips of him breathing fire to protect himself against the enemy. Until then, I believe when the witnesses do come on the scene, we will know. I have a feeling that no one is going to have to be told that they are the witnesses. That they won't have a need to boast or tell others.

Again, you've assumed a literal interpretation. There will be no fire coming from their mouth. Do you think Christ was being literal when he said, "Unless you eat of my flesh and drink of my blood, you have no life in you"? Are we to be cannibals? Of course not. It's symbolism. The speaking of fire is also symbolism and means "POWERFUL PREACHING that will torment people spiritually" as done by Jeremiah (5:14).

Ron has never "bragged" about being a witness. Besides that, every person God has sent (even Himself) to do His work has identified himself and stated his purpose. You think that the 2 witnesses will only use their mouths as flame-throwers and never bother to say anything about who they are and why they are setting random fires like dragons from a fairy tale. C'mon.

I hope that you and others out there can see how your own failed attempts to "read" scripture fails you MOST of the time. Repent of the lies you've been taught to believe as truth.

God did warn us that there will be a lot of false prophets, teachers, and preachers. Don't believe when you here Jesus is here or there. I would think that would go for the witnesses also. God will reveal who the witnesses are when they come on the scene in due time.

God did warn of false prophets, but the hardened hearts of the masses can't seem to understand 2 simple things via the God-given wisdom called common sense:

1. If you instantly label everyone as a false prophet, you'll never hear a true prophet. NEVER! Did you not read that Christ Himself was called a liar? The Jews were waiting for the promised Messiah to come and then mocked Christ as He proved to be the Messiah. So they killed Him for proving He was the Messiash and then they went back to waiting for the Messiah to come. Talk about being stoopid. So how would you know when God reveals the witnesses if you [wait, let's use your own words] "Don't believe when you here Jesus is here or there". How can God even get through to you to reveal it "in due time", as you say?

2. You can't label a person a false prophet until the things they prophesy DO NOT COME TRUE. In fact, to do such a selfishly stoopid thing is to violate the 9th commandment: Thou shall not bear false witness. Do yourself a favor and at least wait until the end of 2008.

[edit on 15-2-2008 by TDubyu]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
But we can label Ronald a false prophet right now, actually.

Even in his interview, he stated he himself will be bringing plagues on mankind before this large April attack.

These plagues better happen anyday now if not yesterday.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by worried08

He will be given power after the 7th Seal is open. The 7th seal hasn't been opened yet.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firestorm

...and forced love is rape.

If you go to your local library there are shelves upon shelves and rows of books just about love. So there must be something about this love thing if you can write so much about it. Do 'you' know what love is?
So if God is all-love (in fact beyond love) why should God limit or choose this forced love for his creation?

You missed my point. I wasn't saying God forces us to love him, but quite the opposite. I was showing why there is free will.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anticipation of Peace

JD - search and you will find. Alot of what is taught is your desire to learn and be sincere about it. We will lead you in the right direction, but the answers you need to find for yourself as that is the only way you will truly be able to make a decision for yourself. Having people just tell it to you is more easily discredited. I could answer your question, but it would be easier for you to disagree.
Good Luck!

Thanks for the advice, but when I read what Weinland had to say in regard to Jesus, I knew the foundation was corrupt. No need to go any further in doctrine searching. Anything built on a corrupt foundation only increases in corruption.

All I can say is this, if what Weinland teaches in way of doctrine were accurate, the New Testament would be void of most if not all of Paul's letters to the church in his attempt to straighten out those, like you at present, who believe that God requires of His Grace the mingling of what was distasteful in his sight which Israel based their confidence in as pleasing to God.

I now understand how it is you believe as you do. When you do not believe that Jesus was who He said He was, like Israel of old, you live within the same structure as Israel did. You have to remember, when Israel entered the promise land, Moses was removed and not allowed to enter. It is grace only that gets you into the promise land. Law is not allowed to enter. It is God who made the border and only God who will allow what He has commanded, to cross beyond that border.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by gnipp gnopp

Hey gnipp,

It was great to have fellowship over. They were very intelligent intellectual kids. I say kids only cause I am much older than them. (blah) Needless to say, they were a wealth of information. There was way more to discuss than time available.

Wish you and the Mrs' could have joined us. We'd probably need a week for fellowship! ha!

God speed you!

new topics

top topics

join