It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 30

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Having given the subject a good deal of thought, research, and reflection I surmise that either God exists and has unconditional love for all mankind, no matter how evil the person; IT is an unjust, cruel, vindictive entity, or; God Does Not Exist.

These are the only three options. As I believe in a beneficent Creator, I ascribe to the fact that sin does not exist, our Maker cannot turn his back upon us, and all children are welcomed back with love.

For those who repeatedly use the word "UNCONDITIONAL" followed by "LOVE", it is possible you do not know what "UNCONDITIONAL" means.

Unconditional means there is no way to forbid God's love, not denying Christ, not murdering someone, not going on a rampage and a raping spree.

Unconditional.

Without condition.

Feel free to disagree. I find my beliefs more than satisfactory, and it prevents me from HATING anyone, or believing that they are worthy of punishment either here or now, or in an afterlife.

Universal love, for enemies demons and humans alike.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It almost appears as that people of our times are begging something to happen. If not 2008, then 2012, if not 2012 then 2021.. I mean, why can't people just live on the moment? Why are so many people expecting some catastrophic event to happen and think that they are the chosen ones to survive it? Heck, all these predictions are tools of fear that terrorize poor human to forget to live in the moment, they forget themselves and others while waiting end of the times.

We, the humans, are such flypoop in the universe, that if we manage to kill ourselves and the planet, the universe wouldn't notice. Cease expecting some kingdom of God to come, for it is already here - in you and me, within every living and nonliving. So start living it and experiencing it, do not wait it to come outside - the only thing that comes outside is fear and those who rides with fears of people to satisfy their own perverse goals!

All these predictions are pure guesswork and projection of the collective fears as something comprehensible, which just feeds more fear. They're utter rubbish!

[edit] Or maybe I should've said that they're (these type of doomsday predictions) more like comfort-fantasies to those who are allowing the doomsday to happen.. They feel comfortable because they assume, that if they're pure and whatever they will be rewarded after everything lays ruins and new world order emerges.. Whatever

[edit on 13-2-2008 by v01i0]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Good morning brothers and sisters,

I just wanted to say hello to you all!

I want to comment on some of these posts, but I just can't. Some of the things said are so far out there that it will take a great resurrection to clear things up.

I love you AofP and will see you tonight!

I hope you all have a great day. May God continue to work within you all.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Greetings all -

It's funny to read some of the naysayers comments on here....man's ego is huge, and it hurts and will hurt people to finally realize that we have been deceived all these years, and that the Emperor really has no clothes!

I don't believe in every crackpot end-times nutjob that comes along. For those who think we are just "looking" for the end. You have to read the books and open your mind to the possibility that this all might just be true. When you do, it will all start to make sense to you. Stop clinging to your precious "God is a good god who receives everybody unconditionally" and we'll all have "immortality". No, we won't. The part of life we are in now is the transition phase, where God has given man the ability to choose, and will ultimately allow him to choose whether or not he accepts God and is willing to live under His rules. God doesn't owe anybody anything, and God's not being "mean" by bringing on the destruction that is coming. He will be proving that He is who He says He is, and give you a chance to accept or reject.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Lets go back to Bible school 101 for a sec...
God created man to love God and not to fear God.

John 7:33-34 Jesus said, "I am with you for only a short time, and then I go to the one who sent me. You will look for me, bu you will not find me; and where I am, you cannot come".

I would interpret this as that for us to go where the son of God goes we cant because it would be...too blinding for U.S., remember that the voice of God alone can break you up in a million pieces, human spirits would not be able to bare that much goodness,perfectness etc I think it is the Seraphs/Cherubim(?) holy servants of God that have to cover their faces and tremble in awe in the presence of God.

You will give me back my life....

I would interpret this as God giving you complete freedom over the limited freedom you had during your earthly life.

Ok...these Bible quote games are not going to do any good. You give me a quote and I will give you an interpretation and so on and so fourth.

About the death thing. How can I better say this...
If God kills a soul then God would kill a part of himself, if God does not resurrect someone then he would not resurrect a part of himself. What RW tries to do is rationalize God within the limited framework of physical reality which in part might be similar to the spiritual yet it is beyond that. So far it appears to me that this so called true God is an "IMPERSONAL GOD" a hybrid amalgamation of the God of Judaism, Christianity and Islam. RW's God is an
Alien God...in both sense of the word.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
firestorm -

Have you read the books? It's a yes or no question. It's not a rationalization, and it has nothing to do with your "interpretation".

Unless you have read the books before you post here, the back and forth will be non-stop. I can tell you haven't, because there is no such thing as a "soul". It was invented to give you the warm and fuzzies.

Please read the books first, then get back with your questions so you can understand more freely.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Broncs453
Stop clinging to your precious "God is a good god who receives everybody unconditionally" and we'll all have "immortality". No, we won't. The part of life we are in now is the transition phase, where God has given man the ability to choose, and will ultimately allow him to choose whether or not he accepts God and is willing to live under His rules. God doesn't owe anybody anything, and God's not being "mean" by bringing on the destruction that is coming. He will be proving that He is who He says He is, and give you a chance to accept or reject.

Firstly, as I mentioned in the post above... there are only three options presented when considering God. Only three. 1) God is benevolent and all loving. 2) God is a bastard, and is evil. 3) God does not exist.

Rationally, if you are to consider what God is described as being, and what it means to be a Supreme Being with power over all creation... You cannot come to any other possibility other than the three that I have mentioned.

Furthermore, to address the "God doesn't owe us anything" spiel, actually, God has a responsibility to his creation. Like children, we do not owe God for our coming to be. We did not choose to be made, we were made by its hand in its image.

We were created. It is our choice whether we appreciate being made, or whether we do not.

God is either unconditional in its love, or it puts conditions on its creations. The latter is, definitionally, evil... because a Supreme Being would be able to create a situation which conditions were not necessary for. Thusly, the conditions (if they exist) are artifice for the sake of punishing certain created beings, unjustly.

All things under creation is within the control and design of God. There is nothing inside creation that is not dictated by God's rules. God can change the rules. God allows evil to exist.

Having spent countless years rehashing arguments over the many, myriad viewpoints concerning God in philosophy, I have come to the conclusion already cited.

Three possibilities. No more, no less.

You don't have to agree... but I believe God is Good. Our Creator Loves us without condition, because to love only some of us and to shun others would make god Petty and selfish.

So perhaps your God is not my God. My Creator, my Maker, my Divine Essence of the Sovereign Heavens is Benefiscent and magnanimously kind beyond human comprehension.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Firestorm

Firestorm.....Confusion is the potent weapon used by the Intelectual vandals....And you might note that we have intelectual vandals on both sides of the salvation issue.
The Bible is nothing more than an operating manual for the most complex
creation Gods has ever produced.
The essense of Gods plan for us is that we would be as him.
Jesus being the son of man....is Gods first prototype and I might add he is spirit and he is a member of the God family.(which makes him God)
In order for flesh to be spirit we must die and then through the mercy and grace of God comes the resurection at which time Gods way of life will be before us to choose or not....if we choose not to live under Gods govrnment we will simply cease to exist (second death) NOT ! Eternal Torment as described by traditional Christianety.
Pray for wisdom to discern what is true and what is not.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheColdDragon

Greetings......In order to reap Gods'unconditional love there are some demanding requisites.
It is true God loves the sinner (eg.The murder,The Rapist and in general the sinner )However he hates the sin and unless we stop the sinning we will have no access to his love and mercy.
That doesn't make him mean...It makes him Just.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Wow! I have have just skimmed over the past here posts and my heart is beating really FAST!!! I can't even believe the bad things that are bieng said about GOD!!!

LET....Me.....calm down.... ahhhhaaaaaa.... Well stepping on the ground again I'd have to say that if something is meant to happen during prophesy... like Madhi's Army attacking the U.S. and is APART of what makes the U.S. become "dethroned" as a world power... than that makes them a part of prophesy; because they were a cause of an effect. It doesn't mean they form a big part of prophesy, just a PART of the whole, that's all.

Well guys I'm just getting ready for the coming Sabbath where I'll be finally able to personally see the faces of the Church of God. I'll be sure to give good words about my brothers and sisters here in ATS... I'm ecstatic!

Anyway, my brethern, think about how it would be to be a Spirit bieng in the future where we would have to remember a TON of names of our family members! That's insane, yet again we are humans right now and Spirit biengs possess a great memory... how coool!

Later family dudes!

[edit on 13-2-2008 by GodCalls]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheColdDragon

Originally posted by Broncs453

Furthermore, to address the "God doesn't owe us anything" spiel, actually, God has a responsibility to his creation. Like children, we do not owe God for our coming to be. We did not choose to be made, we were made by its hand in its image.

We were created. It is our choice whether we appreciate being made, or whether we do not.

God is either unconditional in its love, or it puts conditions on its creations. The latter is, definitionally, evil... because a Supreme Being would be able to create a situation which conditions were not necessary for. Thusly, the conditions (if they exist) are artifice for the sake of punishing certain created beings, unjustly.

All things under creation is within the control and design of God. There is nothing inside creation that is not dictated by God's rules. God can change the rules. God allows evil to exist.

You don't have to agree... but I believe God is Good. Our Creator Loves us without condition, because to love only some of us and to shun others would make god Petty and selfish.

God has not put conditions on us. He gave us rules just as our parents did while growing up. They are teaching us right from wrong and He is showing us how to live in completel peace and happiness by giving us the 10 commandments.

You are correct, God does love us all and He shuns no one, it is mankind that shuns him and rejects him.

He doesn't have a responsibility to us, we have a responsibility to Him. Yes didn't choose to be born, but he put us here for a reason. It is our choice to follow His way of good or allow Satan to influence us to evil.

Your also correct, He does allow evil, but it is to teach mankind a lesson that we can't rule ourselves. So way back when He alotted man 6,000 years where He has only worked with so many, and those so many were in obedience to Him and not Satan. So therefore, evil will run rampant until He sends His son, Jesus, back to rule this earth, in which therefore he will intervene, after we have had OUR time to rule ourselves and prove that NOTHING we do will bring peace and happiness.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hey All,

Discipleelohim, you old romantic! If I had an account on Maple Story I'd surprise Mrs. gnipp gnopp the same way! Way to go dude.

Wow you all have been busy!

I hate to tell everyone this, however the Bible DOES make reference to man having an immortal soul. It' s Gen 3/3-5.

People have believed this ever since. If your gonna be like God you'll be immortal and able to judge/decide/know for yourself what is good and evil, and with all the proud bible teachers here today, that has definitely been proven!

They have based their beliefs on a lie told to mother eve so, so long ago. They have created their own religion to worship a being that has deceived them and the world. My fellow followers of the One and Only Eternal God (no trinity here) make sure you note how putrid the post from them are and how there was a deluge today.

Had they even been trying to follow their religion they would have been more 'sweet' in dealing with you all, agreeing to disagree. I personally feel that these poor, very mortal, souls are just weak and easily 'moved'. I do find it strange that there be so much activity here in the past 24 hrs.

I'm impressed with all your efforts and amazed at the strength that God has given you all in such a short time. You really blow us long-timers away! However remember that reasoning with these type of attitudes is like wrestling with a pig in his pen. Sooner or later it dawns on you that the pig likes it!

As long as I'm on a roll,

Unconditional means there is no way to forbid God's love, not denying Christ, not murdering someone, not going on a rampage and a raping spree.

Unconditional.

Without condition.

Yes! Love without condition. Love with no boundaries! All encompassing love! A parent will correct a toddler for playing with matches out of love regardless of whether the child is happy about it or not. That's called tough love. Prepare yourself dragon (and you other spoiled children) cause your about to get a whole lotta lovin!

I'd say that that was pretty close to on topic.

-Later

[edit on 13-2-2008 by gnipp gnopp]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gnipp gnopp

You had me rolling! The pig... the lovin... the maple story...

Anyway, if I tell Ms. Weinland about how I've been practicing holding my breath under water, do you think she'll fiqure you told me or that I just dodged her "joke of the day" for me and I should pay the price and not be Baptised........I hope not....

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by gnipp gnopp

Does she play Maple Story as much as my kids??? There have been MANY days I couldn't shake the music and sound effects from my head... good grief! lol

Yeah, its not easy biting your tongue and I have flared out times in the past where I just deleted my posts because I just felt after the fact that I was just spinning my wheels in the mud with the pigs. No point in eating pork baby!

Edit--> (oops I made this post under her account) ha!
-DE

[edit on 13-2-2008 by Anticipation of Peace]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firestorm
Lets go back to Bible school 101 for a sec...
God created man to love God and not to fear God.

You seem to think you cannot fear and love God at the same time. Think about your own father growing up. Did he set you rules? Did you fear what would happen if you broke those rules? Did this stop you from loving him?

Now as for Bible school 101....

Deuteronomy 10:12 And now, Israel, what doth the LORD thy God require of thee, but to fear the LORD thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the LORD thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul,

Deuteronomy 6:13 Thou shalt fear the LORD thy God, and serve him, and shalt swear by his name.

Deuteronomy 6:24 And the LORD commanded us to do all these statutes, to fear the LORD our God, for our good always, that he might preserve us alive, as [it is] at this day.

Deuteronomy 8:6 Therefore thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to fear him.

Deuteronomy 13:4 Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.

Deuteronomy 28:58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD;

Nows thats a VERY SMALL sample from the old testament, now the New Testament....

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Luke 1:50 And his mercy [is] on them that fear him from generation to generation.

Luke 12:5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Acts 13:16 Then Paul stood up, and beckoning with [his] hand said, Men of Israel, and ye that fear God, give audience.

2Corinthians 7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

Ephesians 5:21 Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.

Revelation 14:7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Revelation 15:4 Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for [thou] only [art] holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.

Revelation 19:5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

I could go on. But because we are meant to fear God does not mean we are to cower in a corner. Think of a Father Son realtionship. A good father sets rules and punishments, not because he is a brute or hate-filled or impersonal, but because he wants whats best for his child, for his child to learn lessons. It is not until we are mature that we understand this process. You say that God just wants us all to be happy, and that is true, but the thing is we don't know what it is that can make us happy without hurting somebody else. Only God does. For example, there are people in this world that would be happy to film you getting your head sawn off, just as there are those who would be happy to watch that film, but how happy are you going to be? Or someone might be happy to sit back in a giant mansion with 50 cars because their parents just happen to be billionaires, but it that going to make somebody happy who walks by and is living in a dump and feeding off scraps? This world is way out of wack. Man thinks he knows the way to happiness for all, but he clearly doesn't. That is all about to change.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by doctorex

Hey doctorex,

Do you have a spreadsheet or database that breaks down similar scripture that support each other or something?

Cause if you do, will you email it to me. It sure would be nice to have a quick reference.

Just curious and thanks,
-discipleelohim

[edit on 13-2-2008 by Anticipation of Peace]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Firstly, as I mentioned in the post above... there are only three options presented when considering God. Only three. 1) God is benevolent and all loving. 2) God is a bastard, and is evil. 3) God does not exist.

Rationally, if you are to consider what God is described as being, and what it means to be a Supreme Being with power over all creation... You cannot come to any other possibility other than the three that I have mentioned.

Actually your premise is false. As I said above, it is a father/child relationship. If a father says "don't play with fire", the child ignores him, plays with fire, and then gets burnt, does this make the father an evil bastard? No it does not, he tried to teach the child but the child wouldn't listen. Now what if that the father keeps taking the fire from his hands? Will the child ever learn the lesson? No, he'll probaly just stamp his foot and cry like the child he is and rave on about how evil his father is, just as mankind does today. Now if the father, after countless attempts to steer his child away from playing with fire, then says "Fine, you don't to listen to me. I've tried to teach you but you won't listen. There is only one way you are going to learn that what I am trying to teach you is for your own good. I'm going to let you play with that fire, and you can see what happens...." then the child gets burnt, but in the process he sees finally why the father was trying to teach him not to play with fire. Does this also mean the father is an evil bastard? No, he got through to his child in the only way he could, and finally the child learnd his lesson, and that his father wasn't so evil after all.

Really, now that's sounds like the mentality of a spoiled little brat. Life is the greatest gift anybody could give you. What you are saying sounds like a child who gets a ferrari and says "What? I never asked for that, why should I be thankfull?"

You don't seem to understand that those conditions might be for your own good. "Don't play with fire." "Don't tell me what to do you evil bastard!"

If I bend my arm back and forth, it will get stronger. If I add resistence, it will get even stronger still.

Having spent countless years rehashing arguments over the many, myriad viewpoints concerning God in philosophy, I have come to the conclusion already cited.

Three possibilities. No more, no less.

No offence intended, but you might want to spend a little longer.

God bless.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Anticipation of Peace

I use a few different programs. One I really like is Interlinear Scripture Analyzer, since it has a built in concordance and you can see the meaning so fthe hebrew and greek words. It also has great search features for keywords etc You can download it free at...

www.scripture4all.org...

The only problem with it is you can't copy and paste. If I want to do that I use Evening dew Bible system, which can be downloaded free here..

eveningdew.com...

God bless

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by doctorex

You have good knowlegde of the Bible my friend...

Nevertheless, I make sure to warn a "blind by choice" person once, and depending from the feedback and willingness... I make sure not to bother with them anymore if they are all "beers"...

Anyway, I feel like reading my Bible at an increased pace now... from all the quotes my brethren are launching on this page!

Thanks for all the wise posts here my friends it continues to strengthen my knowledge and helps me to see the different sides of what we're ALL going through.

Much Love Brethren

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnipp gnopp
Yes! Love without condition. Love with no boundaries! All encompassing love! A parent will correct a toddler for playing with matches out of love regardless of whether the child is happy about it or not. That's called tough love. Prepare yourself dragon (and you other spoiled children) cause your about to get a whole lotta lovin!

After reading that it seems you beat me to it with the "playing with fire" point
. Wish I had read yours first, probably would have saved me a bit of typing. Oh well, that will teach me

top topics

join