It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 3

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to
post by kozmo

Kozmo
Basically he's saying that unless you become a member of his church AND you tithe according to the instructions above, you are doomed! Now, I do not know what to believe or think. Sure, I believe in end-times but I also believe in a loving and forgiving God - one who has no use for currency or coin of the realm. This is where I see religion becoming a business and not a spiritual venture. So, who knows... He's not selling his books but he's using them as a mechansim to scare the hell out of you to join his church and send 10% of all of your after-tax income to him in exchange for the opportunity to be saved. You be the judge!

Hi Kozmo,

I can see your point here but what you have to remember is that God might not need money personally but his church does to function; to spread the word.
I know currently that Ronald is spending a few thousand dollars a day to maintain the PKG web site then you have the free books that he sends out; plus getting google to place adds on web pages etc and you have the free live web sermon then you have to remember the cost's of getting a place to perform the sermon from.

Then also any people that cant get to the live sermons he will send you out free cd' with sermons on; if peeps cant afford a hotel for the feast he will put them up and sort them out lift’s etc. Ronald is a good person, if you have no job you do not have to tithe but you can still get the book for free and listen to the live sermons for free, be baptised for free; I mean for petes sake people quibble over a measly ten percent when the governments of the world are taxing everybody left right and centre and quite literally making poor people more poor; come on....... give the guy a break.

Give to Caesar what is Caesar’s but you won’t give to God????????????

This are just some of these cost's that he alone has born the brunt of but now the final shove is coming and God is calling in his debts.

Listen to a sermon, he so dislikes even mentioning tithes simply because of the reaction he knows that he will get; I would not like to be in his shoes right now at all; doing his job. The ridicule he is going to have to endure and knowing the things he does; my heart aches for him, he has a lovely wife and two children. Do you think they are going to suffer any less than us????? No of course not and having to write a book like that telling people how it is and how it is going to be; NO I envy him not.

But admire him for his strength I do.

Money is material; a man made JOKE, something that is only real because people have given it power when ultimately it is nothing. I could live completely off the land and never want for anything and it would not cost be a bean but no we have to have houses and cars etc. In truth we have no real need of money and as far as I am concerned any money I do send to Ronald will be used to spread the word of God and nothing else and I am proud to be a part of that, to allow lesser fortunate people than me to hear the truth of God; to give them a chance like Ronald gave me because up till recently he financed everything himself, maxxed his credits cards; re-mortgage the house; the works and now he needs our help. Well I for one know where I stand and I know what I believe.

Peace.

P.S. What is so scary about Gods plan for man?
I as well as Truth Seeker has already admitted looking forward to the fruition of Gods plans and yes times are going to be hard but it is a lesson mankind needs to learn and learn well but once that is over......... well all I can say is let peace reign.
And Thank you Truth Seeker for the thumbs up; it is good to my post’s are appreciated by somebody.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I agree!

I mean, i cant even imagine how much Ronald must be spending too get the word out too people! He's travelling around the world, using google adwords so his site can be found by people in the search engines, helping people and sending books out for free all over the place. I think sending him a little money too help spread the message is fair enough.

Too be honest, before i even heard of Ronald i knew this was coming anyway. I have been studying end times stuff for a over 7-8 years now and i knew it wouldnt be too much longer before it actually all kicked off.

All the signs are in place. Any fool could figure that out if they read the bible with the proper mindset.

And too be honest... do you even need too read the bible? Just look at society and the way it is.. and you can see things are not right.

Although reading from start too finish does give you more of an insight too the way God is and how he does things. Its hard too ven grasp the amount of time God has waited for these times too happen... like 6000 years. Although it would prob not seem like a long time for God but too us that is a hell load of generations passed.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I have a couple small problems with the claims made.

First...
He's one of the two witnesses.

Revelation 11:3-6

And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth. If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die. These men have power to shut up the sky so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying; and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want.

So he can breath fire, keep the sky from raining, turn the waters into blood and strike the earth with plagues? When he starts doing these things I'll reconsider my position.

Second...
He knows when the seventh seal will be broken and the Great Tribulation will begin.

Mark 13:32-33

No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come.

So if only the Father (i.e God) knows the time, then how is it Ronald Weinland is privy to this knowledge? Heck, according the scripture not even the Son (i.e. Jesus) knows the time.

And don't forget earlier in that chapter the warning of false Christs and false prophets. I'd be more willing to place him in that category at this time. In fact I have a problem with the whole idea that I can't be saved unless I follow the right preacher/church.

John 14:6-7

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

If the the only way is through Jesus, why do I need another intermediary in the fom of a minister?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
well if he is one of the last two witnesses then yes God is going too give him that kind of power when the times gets nearer, not so much now.

As you know, that there will deffo be the last two witnesses in these times. Regardless if Ronald might be or not. But God always gives a forewarning too mankind before he makes things happen. It has happened all through time, like Noah as an example. He let him know, and too build an ark so that he would not get took away by the flood.

So i do believe that this is the forewarning before the storm so too speak.

I hope that helps.

[edit on 11-12-2007 by TruthSeekers]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to
post by Angus65

Hi Angus,

Angus
So he can breath fire, keep the sky from raining, turn the waters into blood and strike the earth with plagues? When he starts doing these things I'll reconsider my position.

This is a fair comment and a stance that I believe many people will take until the truth is undeniable; that’s why my only piece of advice to people that read this thread is to at least download and read the books. Two to three evening tops to read both of them; you don’t have to go the way I did but at least later on when things happen on a massive scale you will have the knowledge inside of your head to know what is going on and why because believe me when these things do start happening there are going to be billions of people without a clue, this is your chance to get a heads up and if it does not happen, well you are a little more knowledgeable when it comes to religion but if it does...............

Oh and as for fire coming out of his mouth; you need to remember that God is spirit and man is physical so God use's these types of descriptions to get across to us on a physical level; the fire that is referred to is the truth that Ronald will speak, those words will carry great weight and power simply because they are the truth; Gods truth and his plan for man.
The plagues are already taking place as part of the seven thunders and if you do some research in the news, ATS etc you will see this is not a lie. Already within some of the churches Ronald speaks of in his books has suffered deaths from staph infections plus around the world epidemics are breaking out all over the place, watch and learn.

Angus
So if only the Father (i.e God) knows the time, then how is it Ronald Weinland is privy to this knowledge? Heck, according the scripture not even the Son (i.e. Jesus) knows the time.

I suggest you go back and read Revelation chapter 4 verse 1 onwards where it speaks of the lamb opening the seven seals; I really thought by now that everyone understood who the lamb was or a representation of; Jesus.
Now follow through with some logical thought; if the lamb is Jesus and the lamb is opening the seven seals then SURELY God must of told Jesus the time to open the seals.

Angus
If the only way is through Jesus, why do I need another intermediary in the form of a minister?

This again is straight forward and simple; let me ask you one simple question; can you read the bible and understand the scriptures fully? No I don’t think so, I remember reading the bible some years ago and thinking what????? Ronald is simply like a translator/teacher/guide allowing us to read and understand the scriptures, someone to organise the sermons, someone to work the truth through; nothing more, apart from being one of the final witness of course.
The only title Ronald has is pastor; I suggest you look up its meaning in the dictionary. He does not wear any fancy cloths, no pomp; he does not wear silly costumes or big fish heads on his head!!! He is just an ordinary looking guy; in fact this confuses some people for they expect him to wear stuff like they do in the roman catholic church etc with all the gold stitched crap, sorry to disappoint you but no he looks just like an every day Joe for which I am thankful for.

Truth Seeker
I have been studying end times stuff for a over 7-8 years now and I knew it wouldn’t be too much longer before it actually all kicked off.

I agree with you, for the last ten years or so I have known that man would be going to face hardships the likes of never faced before; I even made a habit of telling my friends over the years saying when the poo hits the fan come and find me, I have always had a backup plan to get out of the country if needed. It was only until recently that I found out the reasons for this great upheaval, the truth as it were.
Peace.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Ok, I guess I can accept the tithing principle based on the responses that I received to my earlier post. However, it should not be presented as a covenant for salvation - and in a sense, it is.

I honestly don't know what to make of all of this. I certainly believe in the end-times and believe that we are on the threshold of such events. Yet, I have a very hard time understanding why I need the guidance of another human being to find God.
One's relationship with The Father is personal as spitituality is. To me, this rings of the Jehovah's Witnesses claims that only those who embrace their religion can enter the Kingdom of Heaven - problem is that there are more members than there are seats in Heaven - so they have conveniently changed doctrine to account for this. I am highly skeptical. As it is written "Beware false prophets."

I am a deeply spititual person with the utmost faith in my relationship with God the Father. I am going to need much more than the words from another mortal to convince me that I am on the worng path.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hey,

I really like predictions, but many times I've been set up to fail - there was one guy who I looked into for months and I kinda started to believe that what he was saying might be right!

It's at www.sabbathcovenant.com

Everything started to happen and it all pointed to the date that he predicted using the Jewish calander and information from the ancient prophecies....but the date came and past.

I guess there's no definite time that we know of yet....best to keep positive and just spread as much love as possible!

-Josh

I'm a member of the Raelian Movement and the founder of the movement, a man named Rael, was contacted by an extra-terrestrial named Yahweh on 13th December 1973. During this encounter he was dictated a series of messages, which he wrote down and later published in the form of 3 books.

In summary, these messages explain that scientists from another planet originally created all life on Earth using DNA. These human beings were known in the Hebrew Bible as ELOHIM, but were mistaken for gods by our ancestors. The word ELOHIM does not mean “God”, but is a plural word meaning, “those who came from the sky”. It is to these people that Moses, Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, Krishna, Joseph Smith and many many other prophets referred to.

Now that humanity has the scientific knowledge to understand this, the Elohim have asked for these important messages to be communicated to the world, and for an embassy to be built, so they can return to Earth as predicted by all the major religions.

For more info go to www.rael.org where you can get a free download of “Intelligent Design – Message from the Designers”.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
i think the teaching of rael must be false. A few things really? It isnt mentioned anywhere about the return of Jesus and God too setup his kingdom. Next he says scientist from ANOTHER PLANET made us from dna. Well This is not the God that created us???. Our God, the God of Abraham is the designer of the Entire universe. And not just some scientist from another planet. He is much greater than that im afraid.

Sounds a bit like the old Annunaki thing too me, how they said they created us and stuff. FALSE. Even the Annunaki messed up by saying that they were scared that they would be punished by the Universal God, the God of the Universe for messing with Gods creation. Look in 'The Lost Book Of Enki' By Z Sitchin.

Oh and by the way, kind of weird how he has a shop selling loads of other books? Do you think that he might be treating this as a business? Smells like hes doing this for a major profit. How do you know he didint make up all that stuff just too sell some books.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by TruthSeekers]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeekers

I think Ron Weiland is bogus. I spent about an hour (wasted, I'm afraid) reading his writings. The hardest part was wading through his justification and self-serving statements about how important the "prophet" (him) was to the whole process and why he didn't need to justify anything but just state truth. If that's all he needed to do and he was right, he could have cut out about 3/4ths of all of his writings, which were filled with justificant and self-serving blather.

As near as I can tell, his argument includes the logic that any religious person who is wrong in one small part of their belief/tradition must be 100% wrong in everything. What a way to discredit all humans and certainl the voice of god inside each and every one of us.

Again, as we've all heard before, his message is "my belief is the only true belief. all others will die a horrible death." Hmmm... sounds like an attempt to manipulate through fear, something I'm confident that a loving, all-powerful god doesn't need to do.

To summarize, after reading his writings, I became convinced that this is yet another trap for people already afraid and confused by what's happening. It may be the end times, but aside from personal interest or delusion, I think Ron Weinland is pointing people in the wrong direction.

Since I wouldn't consider myself so arrogant as to know for sure that he's lying or delusional, I will remember what I read and if it seems I was wrong sometime in the future, I will be the first to admit it.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by lifestudent]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
One more thing i forgot too add,

Leaving our humanity to progress by itself, the Elohim nevertheless maintained contact with us via prophets including Buddha, Moses,

That is from Raels website. Ok now If they said we had mistaken them for Gods? Then why did God give a commandment too Moses Specifically saying 'thou shall not have any other God before me'. You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God. He specifically said in the Bible that he is a jealous God. HE IS A GOD. God is God , he is who he is.

Ok Now if this being that told rael

He told Rael that:

"We were the ones who designed all life on earth"
"You mistook us for gods"
"We were at the origin of your main religions

THEN THEY SPECIFALLY MADE US MISTAKE THEM FOR GODS!!!!

Does not add up does it??????

This is what i believe. I believe that the beings that were in contact with Rael, if any, were demons filling his mind with dribble too decieve humankind into thinking there is no God. Now that makes more sense too me.

Its either that or he was making this up.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   

As near as I can tell, his argument includes the logic that any religious person who is wrong in one small part of their belief/tradition must be 100% wrong in everything. What a way to discredit all humans and certainl the voice of god inside each and every one of us.

He was just telling it like it is. Its true that all religions on earth today dont even keep the word of what God taught. Some of there beliefs are right, but mostly are wrong.

And world religions fight over whos religion is best so fourth. Religion is a big part of so many war and conflicts. That is what Ronald was trying too get across.

Again, as we've all heard before, his message is "my belief is the only true belief. all others will die a horrible death." Hmmm... sounds like an attempt to manipulate through fear, something I'm confident that a loving, all-powerful god doesn't need to do.

Hes not trying too manipulate fear. In fact most people who listen too the word have peace not fear by knowing that something better is coming. IT IS NOT ABOUT FEAR. it is about the world that is coming that of God and his government here on earth.

As stated earlier, God always gives a forewarning before he lets wrath. Have you read the Bible from start too finish?

To summarize, after reading his writings, I became convinced that this is yet another trap for people already afraid and confused by what's happening. It may be the end times, but aside from personal interest or delusion, I think Ron Weinland is pointing people in the wrong direction.

lol pointing people in the wrong direction? He is merely letting people know what is too come, as it is. And letting humankind know that if they repent they might have mercy from God and be taken into the coming Kingdom. God is not going too let non believers and murders, liars, adulters so fourth into his kingdom, if there is no regret or remorse or repent for what any bad spirit has done. They need too be serious and repent about thier past disbeliefs ... and most of all belief in Jesus and that he died for our sins.

Let me ask you a question? Do you Believe in Jesus and that he walked earth in the flesh, that he died for our sins and was ressurected ? Do you?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to
post by lifestudent

Hi all again,

LifeStudent

I have one simple answer to this and that is simply wrong is wrong; even if that only be a small thing. Look at it like a line carved in cement; can you move that line? Can you tweak it? Can you be on both sides at the same time? No it is there and you are either on one side or the other, there are no half measures and it is the same when it comes to God.

I think Ron Weiland is bogus. I spent about an hour (wasted, I'm afraid) reading his writings. The hardest part was wading through his justification and self-serving statements about how important the "prophet" (him) was to the whole process and why he didn't need to justify anything but just state truth. If that's all he needed to do and he was right, he could have cut out about 3/4ths of all of his writings, which were filled with justificant and self-serving blather.

I am afraid I will have to disagree with you on this; ask yourself this question. How can Ronald be self serving when he has sacrificed so much of himself, wow you gave up like an whole hour of your own time to browse through Ronald’s writings (he has given up years), oh my you must of learnt a whole bunch in that time. Sorry but it needles me when people say stuff like this, I mean is he asking us to worship him? No he is not. Of course he is important at this time in mans history, he is one of the end time witness, they are mentioned in revelation so I think he just ever so slightly is important and not to mention that he is the one who God is working through at the moment.

People should know fear; do you think God is not angered by what man has done? Do you not think he does not rage at the wrongs that we do to each other and him, the atrocities that has been committed in his name? He has had to stand by and watch us torture, murder, rape, pillage, abuse this beautiful gem of a planet he gifted us with, I cannot even grasp the scope of Gods rage at this time, anyone that reads Ronald’s books should know fear but at least with the truth we have hope, man has hope for a better future.
Remember what happened to the prophets of Baal.

Since I wouldn't consider myself so arrogant as to know for sure that he's lying or delusional, I will remember what I read and if it seems I was wrong sometime in the future, I will be the first to admit it.

I am glad to hear this but I have to say that it is not about arrogance or even Ronald; it is about the great truths contained within his books; it really is that simple.

Kozmo
Ok, I guess I can accept the tithing principle based on the responses that I received to my earlier post. However, it should not be presented as a covenant for salvation - and in a sense, it is.

Of course it is a covenant; Gods covenant. Salvation comes from God through Jesus. Without the truth how are we supposed to receive salvation? That is all Ronald is doing; spreading the truth. Salvation comes not from him and no where does he say so.

All I can really say to you peeps is to keep watching and waiting, if you have read the books and you are still not sure then soon enough events will convict you, just don’t let it be too late for you too accept Gods truth. Focus less on Ronald and more on the truth.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeekers
thats just what i ripped from the book, the rest about the other seals in there of course!

The first of the seals are mainly related too the church, about the scattering of Gods church and so fourth. It goes quite into detail in the book, prob too much too mention all here.

Why dont you download the book and read for yourself.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by TruthSeekers]

other seals not too much to mention?

have you read revelations?

wow

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The so called 'harbor nukes' prediction of his makes sense (there was a CNN cover story about that not too long ago) however hiding nukes within the mainland (or even in cities) don't since it would be impossible to avoid radiological detection and would need some fancy shielding so as not to contaminate the area giving away your position. A synchronous attack like this as he suggests seems impossible. A domino effect would be a more likely scenario as 'we' retaliate then 'they' retaliate and so on.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

...and claims he is one of the Last Two Witnesses of which is stated in the Book Of revelation of the Bible.

I'm sincerely sorry, but I could read no further than that.

Nothing against you, but I've had it up to HERE w/ these fakes and charlatans preying upon the masses.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   

He seems too be a reputable member of the Church Of God and claims he is one of the Last Two Witnesses of which is stated in the Book Of revelation of the Bible.

Anyone making claims about self at this point in time are attempting to glorify SELF not GOD and therefore should not be given credence.

There won't be any more wars.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   

There won't be any more wars.

Are you blind? There are wars going on right now?

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Are you blind? There are wars going on right now?

No. I said 'any more.' As is no more wars. Not more war. Obviously the ones going on now aren't over yet.

And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
Isaiah 2:4

[edit on 12/13/2007 by queenannie38]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   

No. I said 'any more.' As is no more wars. Not more war. Obviously the ones going on now aren't over yet.

Im afraid there will be more war wether we like it or not. It is Gods decision. The coming WW3 (battle of Armeggon) will inevitably take place in the next few years.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hey WeAreOne & TruthSeekers - it's so good to finally see people out here on the internet who respond to Ron Weinland and his books in a positive manner. Actually, so far you are the first people on the internet I've seen who share the belief of what's written in these two books. I personally have come across them about 8 months ago, in the spring of this year 2007. In fact, I'm a German, but I've always had interest in end-time prophecies (and also the US, lol), and, after reading "2008 - God's Final Witness" and "The Prophesied End-Time" I could immediately see - just like you two - that was written there is absolutely true. I've been listening to sermons from the website for all these months, and have changed around things in my life in order to be able to observe the Sabbath properly. It's incredible how easy it is to understand things that are going on in the world, and also about mankind in general, once your mind has been opened. One can pretty much relate all the problems in the world to the plain and simple fact that human nature is inward, selfish, and that man is incapable of ruling himself (but just doesn't want to admit this). Even though I'm a student of political science and sociology, where people try to come up with all kinds of different theories about man and the world, I've come to clearly see that this simple truth is really undeniable and serves as a basis to explain everything else.
Looking back, it was also exciting to have observed throughout 2007 the process of how things are falling into place more and more for end-time events to begin to unfold, especially concerning global economic upheaval and the coming dollar collapse. But apparently, over the next couple of months, this is all going to increase dramatically.

By the way, it's interesting to note that I've stumbled across this forum and thread just as the sun has set on Friday evening over here in Central Europe. Anyways, I wish the two of you a wonderful Sabbath (as I imagine you are observing it
), and I also want to say that I wish you all the best with regard to next year, as I suppose you are both living in the US or another English-speaking country. Hopefully, as Ron is currently emphasizing in his sermons, we'll be able to see more people having their minds opened in the coming months, it would be awesome to be able to help them along on forums such as these.

cheers from germany ^^
P.S.: (maybe we'll some day see each other on the other side of all this)

[edit on 14-12-2007 by WaterAmerican]

new topics

top topics

join