It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 29

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hi all -

I have to say that I listened to another interview with Ron today (now 6 I've heard) and finished the last 1/3 of the Final Witness book. I can see where ALL these interviewers think that he is a complete lunatic. They're like, you're the end-time prophet, riiiight....

All I can say is, everything he has written makes complete and perfect sense to me. I have been a "mainstream" Christian for a very long time and believed in all the aspects of what I, and most all, "Christians" were taught growing up. Folks, it's all a FRAUD. Frankly, I expect MOST people who are doubters on this thread not to "get it". Christ himself could walk up to you at any time and you would not believe it was Him. That's the very nature of man that Ron talks about.

SO FAR, I have not found anything that would contradict what Ron is saying or teaching about himself, or the church. He is out there, no doubt. But to have the audacity of saying the things he does. What that should make you do is THINK long and hard about what he is saying. If he is not the real deal, then what on earth is he doing this for?? Notoriety? Attention? Give me a break.

I can easily see the Roman Catholic church as being the harlot/whore. They have perpetuated their bastardized version of Christianity on man for so long. Ron's interpretation of Revelation and what will happen to man makes WAY more sense to me than all this rapture, afterlife, and other nonsense. Nothing else I have ever read or heard about comes close.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I know that Mahdi's Army was in the interviews, but my memory is failing me what the significance is in prophecy. I want to say that it's an Islamic prophesy that has to do with them, but for the life of me I can't remember.

Also, the thunder is still rumbling in the horizon! It's so amazing to watch these things unfold and to be a part of it.

However, I think I'm about one conversation away from being completely disowned by my dad. But, it is worth all the persecution to know that God has chosen us to do his work.

And Bronx - it's really cool to watch you come along and discover the truth. Do you eat pork?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Jericho is on now. Definatley watch to give you a good idea of post nuclear war.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This all sounds very prophetic however I dont like how RW's Flip-a-switch-power-God can kill an immortal soul/spirit/essence at a whim. It's a fundamental fact of Christianity that everyone has an immortal soul and that immortality can be both a blessing or a curse. This killing thing would contradict God because Mr. Evil himself the Devil is alive and well.
The only bad thing I see about this afterlife thing is if one is stubborn...no names mentioned Mr. Weinland. Or you can of course always go for the tragic I'm just going to pretend to be dead...thing...
Well anyways God want's everyone to be happy therefore he is wearing a white robe. If he kills or by RW's definition does not resurrect someone (plays with the on/off spirit switch) then he would be wearing a stain filled robe. Not sure about the Virgin Mary being 'dust' in the ground either...
If however this is what God really is like as RW describes...I will be literally pooping my pants and if given the chance would shoot this God dead right on the spot... I mean what will God do? Kill me?
Immortality...guaranteed to never expire.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Broncs453

Welcome Broncs!

Its obvious God is opening your mind to truth.

Glad to have you join us on this thread!

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firestorm
This all sounds very prophetic however I dont like how RW's Flip-a-switch-power-God can kill an immortal soul/spirit/essence at a whim. It's a fundamental fact of Christianity that everyone has an immortal soul and that immortality can be both a blessing or a curse.

Unfortunately this is another lie perpetuated by mainstream Christianity. Eternal life is a gift from Jesus Christ, so how can a non-repentant sinner gain or already have eternal life (even in "hell"). It does not say anywhere in scripture that Man already and automatically has an immortal spirit, but quite the opposite, it it a gift from God upon believing him...

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

John 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

John 17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

Matthew 19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell (gehenna - lake of fire at the judgement).

Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Mark 10:30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

John 6:68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any [man] pluck them out of my hand.

I could go on forever but I think you get the drift.

God bless.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hail all brethren,

It is so good to see so many people being opened to the truth; it is a joy to behold indeed. I don’t know if any of you have noticed but this thread has been viewed by 30,000 people so far but I expect it to get a lot busier as things start to multiply and build in power.

To all those that are worried about dates; don’t be as Ronald has stated when the physical events start to take place we will not be able to miss them. I too started to watch the news for little bits here and there but there is so much going on that it is near impossible to know what is what so now I prefer to spend my time listening to sermons and increasing my knowledge as we should all be doing at this time which I have no doubts that most of you are. I do have a list of news web site links but I generally just browse as I know when I am supposed to see something God will make it clear to me as he will us all.

And as to Ronald making money!!!! I really wish people would drop this subject as it is clear for those with eyes to see that Ronald does not make a penny other than what he and his family needs personally to survive. God’s church needs money to function and spread the word at this point in time; what is so hard for people to accept about that? Especially as he is registered as a non-profit organisation which means stricter tax checks for one so I think if Ronald was out to make money he would not get very far before being busted by the I.R.S.

Oh and as far as I am aware the Mahdi army has no place in prophecy other than Ronald using it as an example in one of the interviews he did to show truly how fanatical certain types of people can be and that it would be them or someone related to them who would do the nuking of America; I believe originally it is from the Koran.

Posted by Firestorm
“If however this is what God really is like as RW describes...I will be literally pooping my pants and if given the chance would shoot this God dead right on the spot... I mean what will God do? Kill me?
Immortality...guaranteed to never expire.”

You should be crapping yourself!! Especially with remarks like that……..
How can you even think like that? God created us and you want to shoot him because of something you don’t like; that is plain crazy.
Some people truly baffle me!! But then when you live I a world where people are capable of murdering children anything is possible I suppose.

Peace brothers.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

It's a fundamental fact of Christianity that everyone has an immortal soul and that immortality can be both a blessing or a curse.

Can you show me fact in scripture where it states that "everyone has an immortal soul"?

It sounds like there is some pretty deep roots being clung onto... just as RW mentioned.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
That's okay, they'll all realize soon enough what the real truth is. And he'll realize that there is no guaranteed immortality or promise of it. At least not unless he is in full obedience of God. In 1,000 years he'll get woke up to a reality that won't be able to be ignored.

I feel truly honored that God has chosen all of us, for us to be a family.

And I pray for all these that don't believe because they are really missing out.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well this is simple really. God want's everyone to be happy...God is perfect.
Now lets say if "I" don't want anybody to die-die then God would have failed being God simply because then I would not be happy (complete happiness).
And secondly why would God want to sort of ease the load on himself?
Jesus son of God bore the cross for the salvation of the entire world...for both the sinners and believers, the good and the bad.
Complete death would defeat the purpose to life to being alive to existing.
God is life not death. Jesus showed through his life and works what it means and takes to live forever...to live in to live for eternity.

To me this is an interestingly new concept of God having the ability to erase
the bad apples of his creation. This type of thinking and attitude I suppose
would create an un-healthy type of fear which would fruitlessly replace God's unconditional love for mankind. To me none of the bible passages produced above make the claim that God can kill-kill you.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreOne
To all those that are worried about dates; don’t be as Ronald has stated when the physical events start to take place we will not be able to miss them.

It's February 12th, here comes the back pedaling. When is Rons' admission of being a false prophet scheduled for?
Pay attention and be aware of what is happening. Life is a great adventure and I would hate for you all to miss it.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
didn't he say that one of the 3 thunders within the 6th seal (before the 7th seal) was going to be a massive plague? coming after the death of popular people and after economic collapse?

[edit on 12-2-2008 by aaaauroraaaaa]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Now lets say if "I" don't want anybody to die-die then God would have failed being God simply because then I would not be happy (complete happiness).

That's the thing, everybody thinks everything is about them. Mankind has shown his ways do not lead to happiness. That is why what is about to place is to happen. To show man that only God's way leads to true life, joy, and happiness.

Jesus son of God bore the cross for the salvation of the entire world...for both the sinners and believers, the good and the bad.
God is life not death. Jesus showed through his life and works what it means and takes to live forever...to live in to live for eternity.

Yes, but if you refuse to believe what Jesus said (as you are now doing concerning eternal life etc), refuse to truly accept him as your saviour, and repent of your ways and obey God, it is you who makes null and void the sacrifice of Jesus Christ...

HEBREWS 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

Originally posted by FirestormTo me this is an interestingly new concept of God having the ability to erase the bad apples of his creation. This type of thinking and attitude I suppose would create an un-healthy type of fear which would fruitlessly replace God's unconditional love for mankind.

The concept is not new, it was simply hidden and changed by the Roman church. Also it does not create an unhealthy type of fear. Obeying God and recieveing of his spirit brings me nothing but joy, hope, and faith, and it does not replace God's love for mankind. He lays out the path for life, but most most choose the path of destruction.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Matthew 18:14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

To me none of the bible passages produced above make the claim that God can kill-kill you.

Then you are simply blind, or in denial...

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

The word here translated as destroy is Apollymi, which means literally that, to destroy, kill, put to death.

apollymi - ä-po'l-lü-mē

Outline of Biblical Usage

1) to destroy

a) to put out of the way entirely, abolish, put an end to ruin

b) render useless

c) to kill

d) to declare that one must be put to death

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaaauroraaaaa
didn't he say that one of the 3 thunders within the 6th seal (before the 7th seal) was going to be a massive plague? coming after the death of popular people and after economic collapse?

From what I remember, Ron never said the thunders would stop at the opening of the seventh seal, but that they would continue to grow louder, as they have.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorex

Originally posted by aaaauroraaaaa

From what I remember, Ron never said the thunders would stop at the opening of the seventh seal, but that they would continue to grow louder, as they have.

he didn't exactly predict bird flu- or lack thereof- the book was written after the first bird flu scares.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
You obviously don't belive, so why are you set on discrediting him when the dates he has mentioned haven't even come yet? If I didn't belive I wouldn't even give it another thought. So what's up? Has somewthing he has said upset your beliefs?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

The word here translated as destroy is Apollymi, which means literally that, to destroy, kill, put to death.

So can you show me an example from the Bible where it say's God (or some other servant of God) killed/destroyed etc the soul?

Yes, but if you refuse to believe what Jesus said (as you are now doing concerning eternal life etc), refuse to truly accept him as your saviour...

This is a personal matter between you and God...period. And it would be rather hard to express in words.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by Firestorm]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorex
You obviously don't belive, so why are you set on discrediting him when the dates he has mentioned haven't even come yet? If I didn't belive I wouldn't even give it another thought. So what's up? Has somewthing he has said upset your beliefs?

No, I'm just questioning. Not saying that people are blindly following, but I'm a skeptic at heart.

If the thunders (of the 6th seal: plague, leader deaths, further economic collapse) do get louder soon (next 1-5 weeks), and something really does happen April 17th, I think I'm going to run for the hills lol. But until either of those happen.

Why I'm skeptical:
Bird Flu hasnt happened on a wide scale.
The only leaders I know of that were killed is Bhutto and the recent attempt of some Asian country's leader.
Economic collapse: Those in the know that know their economics already predicted economic future collapse in 2005/2006, and we are in the start/middle of it right now.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

To me this is an interestingly new concept of God having the ability to erase
the bad apples of his creation. This type of thinking and attitude I suppose
would create an un-healthy type of fear which would fruitlessly replace God's unconditional love for mankind. To me none of the bible passages produced above make the claim that God can kill-kill you.

Greetings. Not very long ago, I believed exactly what you just said. However, I've learned the TRUTH. You are correct in the sense that God does have unconditional love for us but the problem is that we REJECT his ways, and after He has drawn us, we have to choose him before that immortality you speak of can happen. As for automatic, instant, immortality, that is what every christian church teaches, that is Satan's biggest deception on mankind!

John 7:33-34 Jesus said, "I am with you for only a short time, and then I go to the one who sent me. You will look for me, bu you will not find me; and where I am, you cannot come".

Think about that verse firestorm. what does that say? To me it clearly says that Christ will go to Heaven with his Father (God) and where he goes we can't come! The reason is because he will be returning to establish His kindom here!

Here is another reference Acts 2:25-32. King David quoted Jesus as saying: 'I know the Lord is always with me. He is helping me. God's mighty power supports me. No wonder my heart is filled with joy and my tongue shouts his praises! For I know all will be well with me in death. You will not leave my soul (body) in hell (grave) or let the body of your Holy Son decay. You will give me back my life and give me wonderful joy in your presence'.
Dear Brothers, think! David wasn't referring to himself when he spoke these words I have quoted, for he died and was buried, and his tomb is still here among us.

There is just 2 areas that opened my eyes to the fact that we don't go to Heaven. Think about those for a little while, for me after a bit, that made me realize just how much I had been deceived.

God Bless!

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   

So can you show me an example from the Bible where it say's God (or some other servant of God) killed/destroyed etc the soul?

No, because what is being said in that verse (Matthew 10:28) is prophetic, it is talking about the lake of fire (gehenna) at the final judgement. Nobody has yet been destroyed in this manner, it is talking about the future. Can you give me an example of somebody from the Bible who was granted eternal life and has already recieved this promise, apart from Christ?

HEBREWS 11:13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them , and embraced them , and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

HEBREWS 11:37 They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented;
38 (Of whom the world was not worthy
they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth.
39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:

The promise comes in the future.

God bless.

new topics

top topics

join