It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 28

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorex
Seems you need 20 posts to send private messages, so this one should put me over the limit. I should be able to send it to you now....

still haven't gotten it. But Thank you!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaaauroraaaaa

Seems you need 20 posts to send private messages, so this one should put me over the limit. I should be able to send it to you now....

still haven't gotten it. But Thank you!!!

For some reason it still won't let me post you a message. I have morte than 20 posts now, and still no go...

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
If I remember my revelations right, the "2 witnesses" have power to lay plagues on people/places as often as they wish, and can stop it from raining in any area for any length of time. If I remember correctly, the two witnesses are also slain about midway through the tribulation.

Has Ronald Weiland given ANY indication that he can do either of those two things? If not, then he can't be 1 of the 2 witnesses in the last days.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot

Has Ronald Weiland given ANY indication that he can do either of those two things? If not, then he can't be 1 of the 2 witnesses in the last days.

Yes. He has said he will be the one to bring plauges/death upon the world, and we will be dead in 2011, but he will rise 3 days later.

He gives his books away for FREE just by asking for them to be mailed! Who has the money to do that, and just like alex jones, is disinfo.

Mix alex jones with R. W. here and things are scary.

There is no "prophecy", however, it keeps the bible thumpers from rebelling the population control.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by aaaauroraaaaa]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by aaaauroraaaaa

Hey aaaauroraaaaa, it still won't let me post messages. If you want to messgae me and give me you email I can email you the link. I would give you the link but I've been told it's not meant to be public..

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by doctorex

sent (check mark). not meant to be public? like not yet or not ever?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by aaaauroraaaaa

Not quite sure on the now or ever part. I've sent you the link for the sermon anyways....happy listening.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Sorry I didn't see youy had edited your post. Could you give us the link to your husbands website so I can download it. I chomping at the bit here

Hello,

My wife is A of P and I finally put together the webpage to the missing sermon(s).

I will continue to record the sermons and afterwards post it directly to this page for those who don't get live sermons and have to wait.

I noticed that the Feb. 2nd sermon is now available on RW's site www.cog-pkg.org/audio/.

www.fantasysportstech.com/cog/index.htm

The link above will take you to the sermons each week. I will remove them from my site once they are available on COG-PKG's site. (I don't want to take hits aways from their site)

You will need Real Player to listen and Winzip to unzip the audio file after download.

Peace Brethren!

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anticipation of Peace
There is nothing in his book on the Pope being in NY in April. I meant that how crazy it is that the Pope will be in NY after the 7th seal is open and before the trumpet blasts.

Hi Anticipation,

You are so correct. This whole thread (28 pages of it) is total BS. I just downloaded his book and in fact the Pope doesn't die until AFTER the return of Jesus. RW seems to be changing his mind alot between the books and sermons.

Here is the quote about the Pope from page 108:

"The second phase of death will be upon notable people in
the world. It will begin small and increase in intensity as all the
thunders do. These notable people will include political leaders
and well known entertainment and sports figures. It will include
other religious figures within the various religions of the world.
The primary exception to this will be the Pope of the Catholic
Church, who is prophesied to die directly after the return of Jesus
Christ. This phase will overlap the first, but this is the main one
that people in the world will notice."

I hope people see him as a true false prophet.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by archangel_josh

Hello Dare !!! You speak of the extra terrestrial named YAHWEH....It is actually funny that an extra terrestrial would go by the name of YAHWEH considering the source of extra terrestrials.....and I was just starting to believe that extra terrestrials really exist. Are you sure you didn't mistake his name,maybe...Molech,Baal,or maybe Abadon

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by worried08

worried08... What???

Anticipation of Peace, did you get this? You didn't say what he said... where is he coming from with all this?

hmmm... oh watever... lol

All you brethern out there, thanks for posting, it helps us become closer in fellowship and not only that, but making priceless friends is the best thing I can think of. Thank You my friends! Stay STRONG brothers and sisters!

[edit on 12-2-2008 by GodCalls]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaaauroraaaaa

He gives his books away for FREE just by asking for them to be mailed! Who has the money to do that, and just like alex jones, is disinfo.

Mix alex jones with R. W. here and things are scary.

There is no "prophecy", however, it keeps the bible thumpers from rebelling the population control.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by aaaauroraaaaa]

I don't get it. Can you explain a little more please?

-Thanks

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Your right there are some confused people here! Some of these folks don't even read the stuff they are talking about!

worried08, your dead on. It's plain to see that Ron is correct. Those folks will certainly find out this year. Pity so many disbelievers gotta die.

-Later

OOPS my bad. I guess worried08 is a be fitting name for you.

-Good Luck

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I obviously wasn’t clear and I apologize. I never said that Ron said the Pope would be killed when he’s here. I said that when the Pope is here, that Satan will begin to influence him at that time! And when I mentioned that the book said in April the seal would be opened – I was pointing out the fact that it’s more then just a coincidence that the seal would be opened and the Pope just happens to be here after.

Again I apologize for the confusion and I will make sure in the future I am completely clear.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anticipation of Peace
And when I mentioned that the book said in April the seal would be opened – I was pointing out the fact that it’s more then just a coincidence that the seal would be opened and the Pope just happens to be here after.

I would have to agree. In Ron's interviews dating back to 2004, he mentions "April" to be a significant point in time as to what God has revealed to him. (at that time around 2004 in interviews, etc.)

I doubt that its a "coincidence" that the pope "happens" to be in the U.S. in April of 2008, that same time frame Ron was referring to around 2004. I highly doubt the pope had a planned trip to N.Y on his calendar in 2004.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We all need to keep in mind that God reveals things to Ron when the time is right for God to do so.

For those who do get confused on this thread, it may be in your best interest not to try and piece the puzzle together from this thread, but to go to www.the-end.com download/order the books for free, listen to the interviews, and listen to the sermons.

From that point, either a clear picture will be painted for you, or it won't.

Because on this thread you have the Brethren (God bless you all) who are all working together to keep each other up to speed on God's Truth through RW, Brethren helping new thread members by answering their questions, and members of the thread who simply do not believe what RW is giving us (Brethren) from God. (and those who don't receive it now eventually will...)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many have mentioned on this thread that if nothing happens by April or May then RW is false. Well, that is not true. One needs to realize that there are different "phases" (if you will) of the Seventh Seal after it is opened. On March 18th the Seventh Seal opens. On April 17th the 1260 days of the great tribulation begins. This does not mean that this is the day that the U.S. will be attacked nuclear. It could be days, weeks, or months after April 17th. So, for those who have doubt, it would be fair to give RW until the end of 2008 for his prophesies to pass before you begin discrediting him. However, when it does come to pass and you have no one to discredit, you will have wished you ordered some of those books, downloaded the sermons, and had a Bible with you so you could have the materials that God presented to us all for our salvation.

These dates simply solidify things such as the end of the "Abomination of Desolation" and the opening of "The Seventh Seal". They do not solidify when the U.S. is attacked nor the start of WWIII. Which by the way will be the two most significant "trumpets blown" that will solidify that RW is truly of God and will wake up the nation greater than September 11, 2001 did.

Peace and love brothers and sisters!

ps. I truly believe God picked the right man in RW for the job. (I personally wouldn't want it)

[edit on 12-2-2008 by discipleelohim]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Finally, another thing that needs to be cleared up on this thread.

Many have mentioned on this thread that if nothing happens by April or May then RW is false. Well, that is not true. One needs to realize that there are different "phases" (if you will) of the Seventh Seal after it is opened. On March 18th the Seventh Seal opens. On April 17th the 1260 days of the great tribulation begins. This does not mean that this is the day that the U.S. will be attacked nuclear. It could be days, weeks, or months after April 17th. So, for those who have doubt, it would be fair to give RW until the end of 2008 for his prophesies to pass before you begin discrediting him. ]

You've got to be kidding!?

Ok, I see now... RW has a way "out." So if nothing happens in March or April, he still is not a false prophet.
Oh brother.
Read the real Bible instead of listening to some guy who tithes and charges for "baptisms."
Spend your time reading the Bible instead of reading this charlatans book.
Oh and for those of you who will say that he doesn't charge for the book, well, it appears he makes a whole lot of money off of the residuals from the book. (i.e. baptisms and donations etc. etc.)
Just look at the 501c3 statement he filed. It is a public document since he is "non-profit."

Jesus abhores false prophets!

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by worried08

Ok, I see now... RW has a way "out." So if nothing happens in March or April, he still is not a false prophet.

There is no "out" for anyone.

It doesn't matter how much you or anyone else try to take the Truth out of context. The fact of the matter is that the Truth is the Truth.

I just know I won't be worried in 2008.

Good day.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hey brethren! Look at this link... it talks about how the United States is underestimating the strength of Iraq's Mahdi Army... Talk about timing...

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GodCalls

Hey GC!

Yeah, that is interesting. Considering he spoke of Mahdi's Army in interviews long ago.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

CROW with or with out salt

[edit on 12-2-2008 by Marineone]

new topics

top topics

join