It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 26

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by doctorex

You got the timing partner, just remember there is 30 minutes of silence before the trumpets blow. Don't wanna spoil it for you (and don't wanna misquote him either).

I know about the link but I don't know if it's supposed to be public knowledge since it contains announcements and such. Don't know if you should edit or not?

gotta roll

-Later

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hey! I received a reply today and I was told to go to Richmond for baptism. I got a stupid question, though. I was told to bring a change of clothes. Clothes to be baptized in?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TDubyu

Yes unless you want to be baptized in you Sabbath attire. The Baptisms are going to be in a hot tub in one of our rooms. I would suggest a pair of sweat pants and a shirt. For women we recommend dark clothes. Hope you can stay for fellowship and dinner afterwards. See you in Richmond. Bring a change of casual clothes for dinner if you like.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by Marineone]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I know about the link but I don't know if it's supposed to be public knowledge since it contains announcements and such. Don't know if you should edit or not?

Oops. I didn't know that, I edited the post just to be safe.

Thanks for the welcome Marineone. I'm an Aussie.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Greetings brethren and thanx for all the kind welcomes.

Well today I listened to the latest 2 interviews with Ron on the website, about 2 hrs worth. What struck me the most was how matter-of-factly he came across with what he had to say. He wasn’t trying to convince anybody of anything. He wasn’t defensive, and he wasn’t trying to get anybody to drink his Kool-Aid. He wasn’t saying things like, oh just you wait, you’ll see, I’ll show you! The one radio guy was trying to rattle him, he asked if Ron would come back on his show if things didn’t happen the way he predicted, and he said yes he would, and say that he was a false prophet. How many David Koreshes out there have EVER said anything like that? Prophet or no prophet, Ron Weinland has some brass balls, I’ll say that much for him. And the call-ins that were trying to slam him didn’t have a clue what they were talking about.

So now I have a few more questions for y’all.

1.) When Ron was talking about the upcoming attacks on the US, the interviewer asked him where it would happen. Ron said he didn’t know for sure, but that he “wouldn’t want to be in New York or Chicago”. My oldest daughter lives in Chicago and goes to school at Northwestern. Do I say anything to her? If so, what? She has already asks me not to talk about prophesy or anything bad that may be coming in our future. She says she doesn’t want to live her life in fear. She has been baptized, but she’s only 19. I can’t say I blame her. When I first went to a slide show about the Late Great Planet Earth in 1978, I was depressed. I thought, what’s the point of making any plans in life, because it will all be for nothing. So I understand what she means.

2.) I notice that Ron’s mailing address is in Cincinnati Ohio. I live in Ohio, and one of the other splinter churches from WCG is also located in Ohio. Could this be an indication that Ohio is somehow a “safer” place to be living when all this starts to happen?

3.) Do any of you have kids, and if so what if anything are you telling them about this? I have 4 kids, 2 boys and 2 girls, a boy almost 22, a girl 19 (mentioned above), another girl 15, and another boy 10. They have their whole lives ahead of them. Well, that is if this stuff doesn’t happen. My oldest son is the one who told me to watch the Loose Change video. Until then, I would have sworn 9/11 was just as the media wants us to believe. Now I know beyond a shadow of a doubt it was a controlled demolition. Any of you out there still believe it was a terrorist attack?

4.) How will the giant mess of what is left of the earth and all the dead bodies after Armageddon get cleaned up for Christ’s return? I mean, the planet will be one giant war zone, totally unfit for habitation by man unless we’re supposed to believe it will be transformed in the “twinkling of an eye” or something.

I work in the financial services industry, and I know for a bona-fide FACT that the financial condition of this country is a giant house of cards just waiting to come crashing down. Lamestream media will never tell you that though. As long as Joe Six Pack can come home, sit in his chair with a beer in one hand, the remote in the other, and see who’s winning the game, he’s happy. Unfortunately that’s most of this country.

May the glorious Kingdom of Yahweh Elohim come soon!

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Broncs453

Howdy, Keep listening to the interviews and the sermons as you get time. Most of your questions will be answered as you go through the material on Ron's sites. As for the Children. The older ones may choose to bury their heads in the sand but I would tell them anyway. They will have to choose. When it happens then you will be their hero. Partition god that he open their minds as he is your. They may surprize you. The younger ones I would start talking about it now. There whole life is ahead of them especially if it does happen. It just won't be in this stinch filled world. There won't be any more lies about who God is. Only one religion on the whole world. This is not a Gloom and Doom phrophecy. It is the Good news or Gospel of the coming of the Kingdom of God. Teach it to them with excitement and something that is to be desired. If they choose not to listen then live in confidence that they will later get there chance at the end of the 1000 years. This is not a second chance. It is most people's "first chance" to know who the true God of the universe is.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
TDubyu,
Excellent!!!! I wish I could come out there but it's over 8 hrs away. Also Mrs. gnipp gnopp has severe allergies to perfumes, scents, and other chemicals. Just a minute's exposure and she is wiped out for days with migraines. So new places at that distance are quite a gamble. We are so happy for you!! Better start practicing holding your breath cause they hold you down for a good 3-4 minutes!!! Just kidding.

reply to post by Broncs453

Hey there Broncs453
Four seems to be your number. LOL. I'll try to do the best I can to answer your questions.

I'm gonna skip over 1) for the moment.

2) The entire earth will suffer till Christ comes. Some places may fair a little better than others. What's better a 2broken arms or a broken arm and a broken leg? Both choices suck. It doesn't matter where you are. Ron has said that it might be wise to set a couple months of rations aside (if you can) but really all you can do is depend on God to take care of you for the 3 1/2 yrs.

3a) I have kids also. Mine line up with your younger ones. They know about it and we explain to them the best we can. Ron from time to time addresses the younger ones in sermons. It's a major disruption but they are offered the opportunity to be the foundation of the next age. They still need to continue moving ahead with their lives.

3b) 911? Personally I lean toward the terrorist attack, however it doesn't matter. The result is what matters. That was the 6th seal of Revelation being opened. IT SHOOK THE WORLD like a great earthquake.

4) I hope there will be some miracles, but truthfully, I don't think unemployment will be an issue for several generations. There will be so few people left that I'm guessing it will take a LONG time to clean it up and prepare it for masses that will be raised in the second resurrection.

1) Do you say something to her? Do you believe it? I hope that doesn't sound cold, I don't mean it to be. I have a brother who is southeast of Chicago and is 'hostile' towards the church. I'll be sending a letter (so he can't side track me). I believe he and his family are in danger. I have to say something. Will I be ridiculed(?) -probably. Will he listen(?) -I hope so. What does your heat tell you to do? I will do what my heart tells me to do.

Hopefully some of the others can help answer your questions better than I have.

-Later

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TDubyu

This is great news TDubyu! Your excitement shows and I'm happy for you. Hey wait... Oh yea... Nice to meet you!

I got a letter not to long ago about bringing a pair of jeans and a dark shirtwhen I go to Springfield, MA just in case I do get Baptized; if God wills it. They told me that I would have to talk to RW personally when I get there if I desire to be Baptized. They told me don't worry to much... so I've been waiting patiently ever since. I didn't get a definite response though. Did you?

Anyway, Super-duper duuuude! You're joining the family! God Bless!

[edit on 10-2-2008 by GodCalls]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gnipp gnopp

God doesn't allow bad things to happen! It's what we've brought upon unto us, since our birth!

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I'm writing this being a little on the sleepy side. We just returned home from meeting Ron and Laura, and you're right, they are the most genuine people I have ever met. We also met several other brethren and they were the most welcoming people as well. Canada is a little on the difficult side to navigate, but at least the people are friendly

We also met another couple from Fargo who are starting to be drawn. That was exciting as we thought we were the only two here in this lonely land.

It was the first "long drive" trip that wasn't so bad. It was actually the first "long drive" trip that made sense and was worth it.

So, for tonight, it's sleepy time. Good night fellow brethren and God Bless!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by rkay101

Very true, very true. That is one thing that Ron has said over and over, that we (mankind) do all 6 trumpet blasts to ourselves. Only on that final day does God actually let loose His power on man, to save man. I'll probably change the signature after a bit, but if you feel it conveys a wrong message I can change it now, no problems.

reply to post by GodCalls

That's great news!! If you get to talk to Laura tell her you've been practicing holding your breath. She played that one on me way back when... and doesn't let me forget it!

-Later

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gnipp gnopp

Greetings gnipp gnopp........I appreciate the warm reception....I have been a student of HWAs' teachings since the late seventies and have been a coworker with WCG,PCG,along with few other CGs'until April of 07 when I found RW on the internet.
Ron is unique and I admire his courage and conviction,I pray for the wisdom so as to discern, and so look forward to meeting Him and his wife
perhaps in Springfield.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by theodorej

Cool. Hope you get up there. Sounds like you 'll get a chance to meet Godcalls in Springfield.

Since the scattering I've seen a few _CGs myself. Even went to a Feast site in Paducah because 2 or 3 of the bigger ones were there and I could easily check them out. Not THE WORST feast but I left very hungry. Nobody satisfied. Thankfully COG-PKG started doing the Feast of Tabernacles the following year. Seems so long ago now.

Hopefully you find people nearby like Anticipation of Peace did. Enjoy yourself over there. Make the most of the time we have left.

-Later

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I was listening to another one of Ron’s interviews today while working and this interviewer was pretty hostile. He was almost insulting Ron and you could tell he thought he was a complete loon. Especially when he was saying he was going to receive the power to bring plagues and cause disasters on the earth. Of course that’s what they said about Jesus too isn’t it… You all were right, I am getting more answers to my questions the more I listen to.

During this interview I heard Ron say that there will not be a US President in 2009. Did anybody else catch that? Kind of sent a shiver up my spine. Can you imagine that? I don’t know who else is in the line of succession except for Speaker of the House. But maybe all of Washington gets nuked and there is nobody left. Then I think it would be marital law, everybody for himself. There’ll be no cops and you’ll need to go down to the grocery store with a gun to get food for your family. I don’t know about y’all but if you don’t’ have at least one gun right now you better get one while you can, and don’t forget the bullets…

There is speculation on another ATS thread about the likelihood of Obaba getting shot if he gets elected, or his being the Antichrist. Makes some sense, about a charismatic individual coming out of nowhere and rising to power.

That neocon Chertoff is making noise about the US getting nuked again. Those bastards are just trying to set the public up for another false flag, when it happens in April.

I’ll be glad when God comes back to straighten all this mess out.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I don't see how we could have gotten to the Seventh Seal already, when we haven't taken care of the first Six yet. Can somebody give me a quick list of the Seals and how/when they were opened? I must have missed that in Newsweek.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

That is because newsweek missed it. Did you catch it in Time oooops they missed it too. But I bet you could get it if you read the Books that we have been referencing in these here posts.

www.the-end.com

[edit on 11-2-2008 by Marineone]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marineone
That is because newsweek missed it. Did you catch it in Time oooops they missed it too. But I bet you could get it if you read the Books that we have been referencing in these here posts.

www.the-end.com

I was just hoping somebody could thumbnail it for me. Just to see if everybody is in agreement. My attention span these days just isn't what it used to be.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Sorry partner. It's just to good for a thumbnail. Download '2008 God's Final Witness' and start read'n. If it doesn't grab your attention then try reading it again after April.

It'll grab ya or it won't... but you have to decide for yourself.

-Later

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Nohup - welcome!

I can summarize for you very briefly, I think.

First seal was opened on Dec 17, 1994 (I think the date is right) when Joseph Tkach, successor to HWA in the WCG announced to the church that they were doing away with most of the essential elements of the church and steering more toward "mainstream" Christianity; i.e. no longer required to honor the Sabbath (Saturday), and a bunch of other stuff. This was an abomination.

Various and sundry seals 2-5 were opened between this time and the 9/11 "terrorist" attacks. 9/11 was the 6th seal to be opened and we are now awaiting the 7th, possibly to occur in April this year.

I am sure fellow posters will correct me if any of this is inaccurate.

You really do need to read the books. They are very compelling reading and should be a requirement of anybody who posts here so that they are familiar with the material.

Hope this helps!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Greetings:

Bronx, I have one correction for you. DON'T get a gun. We are not to kill to survive. Our faith in God will be our salvation. If you have a gun, use it for hunting. There is a sermon about this as well. Live by the sword, die by the sword, (Matthew 26:52) but you use a sword to skin your dinner. Make sense?

Provers 22:3 is about preperation.

As of the last sermon things have become more clear. March 18 is the end of the abomination of desolation AND the opening of the 7th seal. The half hours of silence is equivelant to 30 days. The first trumpet will "not necessarily be obvious to all right away" will be in April (April 17). During this time, the Pope will be in New York at which time, Satan will switch his efforts to him and be done with the church for now. I got chills when I saw that the Pope will be in New York at the same time that the book predicted a couple years ago when it was written. (for the skeptics, that's beyond coincidence).

So, that's what's going on as of now.

Anyway, God Bless!

new topics

top topics

join