It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 25

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TDubyu

Well is Richmond Va Closer to you than Buffalo NY? If so Get that email in.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodCalls
Hello everybody, Good Sabbath to you brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ!

I'm exicited for the sermon that's about to commense in like 2 minutes and I pray that all of us be opened and be given more and more clarity to understand the truths of God. I pray that Ronald be given a great sermon that can help us grow and become closer to God as Gods Church in Christ in true fellowship with one another!

Well, I'm off!
tata

That sermon rocked! I'd say your prayer was answered.

-Enjoy

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
COG-PKG did have a message board a few years back. It began to be abused to the point it started to cause some division. Just like here some wanted to push their ideas (interpretations). I don't know what the feeling is on it these days. Mrs. gnipp gnopp was into it back then. She says it was closed to the public(?)(I'm new to these... I don't even know how to use those faces to the right!!).
Anyways just a little history for yuns.

-Enjoy

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TDubyu

I've never heard of paying to be baptized. Commerce in the church isn't even suppose to take place on any scale according to the bible. There aren't any admission fees to heaven, or for our salvation. Jesus died for our sins, and that is a free Gift, not something for other to make money on.

Anabelle

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnabelleA
reply to post by TDubyu

I've never heard of paying to be baptized. Commerce in the church isn't even suppose to take place on any scale according to the bible. There aren't any admission fees to heaven, or for our salvation. Jesus died for our sins, and that is a free Gift, not something for other to make money on.

Anabelle

Hello,

Actually you may want to read the books that are about this subject (thread). You can download them for free or order them for free on www.the-end.com.

These will clear up many things for you if you take the time to read them.

Anyways, noone is paying to be baptized, they who are paying are "tithes" to the Church of God. This is given for the body (the Church) to do Gods work. Which is especially important during these times.

You are correct that there aren't admission fees into Heaven. At least not in the price of currency. Since mankind does not go to Heaven, but the rather live into the "new age" or will be resurrected into the new age.

You should certainly read the books (and the Bible) though. You would have a much greater understanding of the Truth.

-Disciple Elohim
(Anticipation of Peace's husband)

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
First-time poster here, read all the posts on this thread. Nice group of believers along with a healthy dose of skeptics.

I recently read both of Ron Weinland’s books just this past week, and then I researched a bunch of information about Herbert Armstrong. When I was done reading them for the first time, I spent a LOT of time thinking about what I had just read. I’m not a “newbie”. I was “saved” by faith 30 years ago, baptized by immersion 10 years ago, and am an active member (a “Praise Team” musician) of a local non-denominational church. I have been interested in biblical prophesy ever since the mid ‘70s and reading Hal Lindsey’s “The Late Great Planet Earth”. I’ve read about and followed the exploits of many “false prophets” over the years – Jim Jones, David Koresh, the Hale-Bopp guys, etc etc. I’m also a recovering alcoholic, now sober for 21 years.

All I can say is, after reading these 2 books I felt like I finally found the answers to questions I have had my ENTIRE “Christian” life. Observation of the true Sabbath, pagan holidays, the Resurrection, everything everybody else talks about here. And you know what? Slowly, I began to get really PISSED. I always wondered why, if Jesus Christ is indeed the King of the Jews, and He is, since He is King of King and Lord of Lords, how in the world do you reconcile the Jewish commandments for worship, as written and commanded by God in the Bible, with what most “Christians” practice today? The answer is YOU CAN’T!! Then it slowly dawned on me…..“Mainstream” Christianity is the biggest scam ever perpetrated on mankind!!! Satan has conned almost everybody on earth into worshipping on Sunday, the “Day of the Sun” representing the Sun God Baal, instead of the true God on the true Sabbath as commanded by God in the Bible. You know who changed it to Sunday? The Roman Emperor Constantine in 325 AD!! NOT GOD, NOT JESUS, nor any other biblical figure. Nowhere in the Bible can you find ANY reference to “Sunday” as being the Sabbath.

The more I thought about the enormity of all this, the more it all makes complete sense to me. So I started reading both books again, and I am finding more revealed to me the second time around, just as has been said.

To me, this is all a horrific revelation. I have spent the better part of my life participating in and believing in a false, pagan, mutated form of Christianity that is NOT the true Word of God. You know what the world’s only true religion is? IT IS THE WORSHIP OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST BY FOLLOWING PROPER JEWISH CUSTOMS AND PRACTICES, YET BELIEVING THAT HE IS INDEED THE MESSIAH AWAITED BY THE JEWS. That’s why Christianity and Judaism are, and until Christ’s coming again, will always be in conflict. He is coming again to show them that He is who He said he was the first time.

Anyway, I cannot say for sure if Ron Weinland is a “prophet” or “end-time witness”, but I can say that I am eternally grateful for being able to find somebody that has explained this mystery to me. What I believe, is that the Winter Solstice of 2012 will most likely be the end of this age. December 21, 2012 is the end of the Mayan Calendar. Also the I-Ching, written 6,000 years ago. On top of that, our earth will be in the exact center of the Milky Way galaxy for the first time in 26,000 years. See here www.levity.com... and here www.13moon.com... and here survive2012.com.... The pole shifts that occur at this time will completely transform the earth. Its axis will shift due to extreme gravitational changes, and the resulting magnetic fields will literally rip it apart. If the 3 ½ year tribulation has already started or will start soon, then all this fits in with about the same time frame. I also believe there will be a great earthquake soon, and that a comet may hit the earth in 2010.

Here’s some of the other stuff I believe through extensive research:

1. 9/11 was most definitely a controlled demolition perpetrated by the Bush Crime family. If you haven’t watched this www.loosechange911.com... then don’t say anything until you have
2. Osama bin Laden has been dead for almost 5 years. He died from kidney failure in a Pakistan hospital. Prime Minister Bhutto even said it right before she was killed – go ahead look it up on youTube. Bin Laden is the instrument the criminals in the government use to instill fear in the people of the US. (don’t pay any attention to that man behind the curtain…)
3. JFK was killed by the CIA because 1) he wanted to shut down the CIA 2) withdraw from Vietnam and 3) signed Executive Order 11110 on June 4,1963 which enabled the US to issue dollar bills backed by silver bullion, which was immediately reversed after his assassination, and 4) President Johnson ordered him to be killed because he was a megalomaniac who wanted to be president at any cost
4. Marilyn Monroe was killed by the Kennedy Administration
5. RFK was not shot by Sirhan Sirhan – there were 8 bullets recovered at the crime scene – too many for the gun he had, meaning more than one gun meaning more than one shooter meaning a conspiracy.

I could go on, but that’s enough. I don’t believe that everything is a conspiracy, and I don’t know what to think about UFOs because I’ve never personally seen one. If I had, I might feel differently.

The people who read Ron Weinland’s books will feel something if they “get it”. If they don’t, well it’s already been said that most people won’t, so all you other posters here don’t be surprised. My friends are going to think I have gone completely crazy. But your eternity is at stake!

THIS IS THE MOST EXCITING PERIOD OF TIME IN ALL OF MANKIND’S HISTORY TO BE ALIVE!!

Just think - out of all of your ancestors throughout time, God has chosen YOU to live right here, right now. Rejoice in it!

May the glorious Kingdom of Yahweh Elohim come soon!

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
[edit on 9-2-2008 by Anticipation of Peace]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Broncs453

Hello!

Welcome! To help you further your search in this truth, try ordering Mystery of the Ages by Herbert Armstrong. Do a search as I can't remember which site I got it from, but it too is free. That will help shed more light on this.

Also, listen to the interviews and sermons and even further truth will be revealed to you. They have even more details and insight.

When you tell people about what you have learned, you will be rejected and your thoughts and beliefs will be rejected. (This week I lost my Best freind of 13+ years because she doesn't see the truth in this). Just to give you an idea unfortunately. This week also, my belief went from 99% to 100% when I read 1 John 4:6, that made me realize that I have been drawn to the truth and my family and friends have not. I believed everything previously but wasn't 100% sure that RW was one of the 2 witnesses. That verse changed that.

It's a harsh reality, but it will be worth it as the numbers increase and more people are drawn. And the people who are here with the truth are here for you as well.

If you have any questions, I can't guarantee the answers about everything, but I can always steer you in the right direction, feel free to email me.

God Bless you and I pray that you continue to see as you join us all on this amazing, awesome journey!

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Oh yah. We're off to meet Ron and Laura first thing in the morning. If there is any questions anyone has for them, write them here before 5am Central time tomorrow and I'll ask them. I've made my list but will add to it!

I feel like a child in a candy store with all these things unfolding in front of my eyes. I got chills during the sermon today

Well, I'll be keeping an eye out for questions

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Anticipation of Peace

Hi A of P and thanks for the warm welcome. I may take you up on the email sometime.

I do have a few questions that perhaps you could ask Ron if you don't already have them on your list?

1.) I read on Ron's website that Feb 2 is supposed to be the start of the 3 1/2 year period, ending sometime in the fall of 2011. What relation does he see between this and Dec 21 2012? There is about a year's period of time in between the two, and I very much believe major changes to occur at that time. Too much evidence.

2.) How and what will be Ron's reaction if what he is foretelling to happen in April and afterward does not happen? You know as well as I do that it might not. Will he then come out and publicly announce that he is full of sh*t? Or will he claim that he was just "off by a little bit"? Will he just disappear? As much as I believe what he is saying, he could still be wrong.

3.) How did he come to realize or believe that he has been "called" into doing this? Was it in a dream or vision? Did something supernatural happen to him? Was he "visited by angel" like some in the Bible? He certainly didn't just wake up one morning and say hmm.. I think I'm God's end-time prophet!

4.) Does he see any relation of the end-times to the apparent increase in the number of UFO sightings and does he believe in them? I was reading some of the UFO threads and posters there seem kind of lost. I wish there was a way to direct them to Ron's info, they may find answers.

Anyway thanks for your consideration

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Broncs453
reply to post by Anticipation of Peace

Hi A of P and thanks for the warm welcome. I may take you up on the email sometime.

I do have a few questions that perhaps you could ask Ron if you don't already have them on your list?

1.) I read on Ron's website that Feb 2 is supposed to be the start of the 3 1/2 year period, ending sometime in the fall of 2011. What relation does he see between this and Dec 21 2012? There is about a year's period of time in between the two, and I very much believe major changes to occur at that time. Too much evidence.

2.) How and what will be Ron's reaction if what he is foretelling to happen in April and afterward does not happen? You know as well as I do that it might not. Will he then come out and publicly announce that he is full of sh*t? Or will he claim that he was just "off by a little bit"? Will he just disappear? As much as I believe what he is saying, he could still be wrong.

3.) How did he come to realize or believe that he has been "called" into doing this? Was it in a dream or vision? Did something supernatural happen to him? Was he "visited by angel" like some in the Bible? He certainly didn't just wake up one morning and say hmm.. I think I'm God's end-time prophet!

4.) Does he see any relation of the end-times to the apparent increase in the number of UFO sightings and does he believe in them? I was reading some of the UFO threads and posters there seem kind of lost. I wish there was a way to direct them to Ron's info, they may find answers.

Anyway thanks for your consideration

Hi Bronx.

Okay, I can actually answer some of these and will direct you where to find answers for the rest, except the 4th, that is even a little far off for me. LOL Sorry, had to say that.

1. Feb 2nd isn't the beginning of the final 3 1/2 years. That was the sealing of the 144,000. That is on the cog-pkg.org that you can download and listen to.

2. He has said in many interviews that he would go back to the radio station and say he is a false prophet and in sermons he said he would stop ministering. If you listen to the interviews and sermons, many things are covered.

3. Actually, it talks about it in his 2nd book. Also it has been mentioned in the interviews and sermons as well. (I am editting here) From what I understand is that God "opens his mind" as to what he needs to know and to pass on just as "we" have all had our minds opened up to the Truth through his books.

4. As for UFO's, well, that's one's out there. However, I believe I've heard him mention them in the interviews and all other things too.

If you haven't noticed the biggest place to find many answers because many have said very similar things are listening to the interviews. Especially the one's on 2008 - God's Final Witness.

And I hope you didn't take the little jokes personally, I was just joking. Cause as most people see us, we are the crazy ones.

Hope this helps, if not drop me an email and I'll try to help further.

God Bless.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Hello Broncs

Ron does not have feb 2 on his site as the opening of the seventh seal. Feb 2 was 1335 days from the return of Jesus Christ. It was the sealing of the 144,000. The seventh seal is to open on March 18th or 1290 days from the return of JC. the Tribulation is to begin 1260 days from that date of sept 29 2011. That is the Feast of Trumpets that He is to return on.. What has that to do with 2012? Nothing at all.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by Marineone]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Hey Broncs453!

Welcome to the thread and hope you enjoy your stay! I'm GodCalls and I can surely answer your 4th question by my own behalf and because I heard Ron explain this a couple of times....

We live on earth. On Earth, Satan and his cronies, (Fallen Angels) spiritual beings, influence us humans. These evil spirtual beings can manifest things in physical form to mess around and play with God's Creation because they want US as faaar from the truth as possible. They can do this by manifesting themselves or form things in the atmosphere, as well as toy around with our brains perceptional senses as to stimulate what is being seen and make it more "scary" or "real" than it actually is.

Broncs, this is coming from someone (ME) who spent years studying into UFO phenomenom and yes, I was a daily at the Alex Jones: Prisonplanet.com and infowars.com websites. I learned a lot through his broadcasts and documentaries and I must say he exposed many secret organizations and elite string-pullers. The Illuminati are a bunch of Satan controlled puppets that control the population spheregrid while they themselves are being manipulated to follow through Satans """plan""". His plan resembles what IS REALLY going to happen in God's Plan but it is SOO opposite, destorted and disgustingly twisted and mutated into something sick in the eyes of God. Excuse me, but that's how I see it because these elites are NEVER going to have their way and that is why I stopped searching because it only serves as a distraction as to what I should be doing.

I went off a little on the way side there buddy but if you have any more questions feel free to ask. I'm learning and can't act as a teacher because I'm not. I can though, help you with what I personally have experienced or what I've heard from RW. Hope that clears up any doubt and know that these spirtual beings are as heated up as ever because they're END (to influence us) approaches them and they are trying everything in their power to stir us up. Hence the increased UFO "ACTivity". It's an act and they want us to fall for it....

God Bless and speed!

[edit on 9-2-2008 by GodCalls]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Hi/

I may have misunderstood some of the replies here, but Jesus Christ is not coming here on earth to set up an Earthly Kingdom!
It wont happen!
It does not say this in Scripture!
The Antichrist MUST appear before the End.
The Two prophets a little before or the same time to spread the word of the false prophet(who together will work to deceive people through false miracles-In thessalonians that these will be not actual miracles but mere illusions and deceptions of the evil spirits (Rev. 13:13-15, 2 Thes. 2:9). and the Antichrist.....after 3 and a half years of their testimony, the two prophets will be killed.
And another..."Take heed that no man deceive you.
For many shall come in my name, saying I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Do not follow them.
For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
See, I have told you beforehand" (Mt. 24:5, 24; Mrk. 13:6)
Then after 3 and a half of lies,signs and wonders(by the Antichrist and false prophet), the tortures and the tribulations begin to all who have NOT the Mark(buy and sell...HUNGER-Rev. 13:17, "no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.")those days will be cut short.. ''And except those days should be shortened there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened'' (Mathew 24:22)
then it will be the End of all....“look up,” said the Lord Himself, “and lift your heads up, for the end is drawing near” (Lk. 21:28)

First time round,He(Jesus Christ) came to give His soul for the salvation of many; then He will come to judge the world and recompense everyone according to his deeds. (Acts 17:31; Mt. 24:27)...there is no third Judgement mentioned in Scripture, for those waiting the I thousand year old False teaching of Modernism, will find themselves fooled.
... "For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west; so also will the coming of the Son of Man be." Prior to this, the "sign(whats HIS sign?) of the Son of Man will appear in Heaven," and having seen it, "all the peoples of the world will mourn" (Mt. 24:30)
and a few other wise words......."when the Son of Man comes, will He really find faith on the earth?" (Luke 18:8). According to Saint Paul, this will be the time "when people will not endure sound doctrine,
but according to their own desires they will choose teachers who will tell them just what they want to hear.
They will turn their ears away from the truth and go after fables" (2 Tim. 4:3-4)

IX
helen

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Hi/

I may have misunderstood some of the replies here, but Jesus Christ is not coming here on earth to set up an Earthly Kingdom!
It wont happen!
It does not say this in Scripture!

Actually it does.

REVELATION 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast
redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Revelation 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become [the kingdoms] of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Revelation 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy [is] he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Also the two witnesses do not speak for the false prophet, they clearly speak for God....

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

I have met Ron Weinland, I had the laying on of Hands performed on me by him after my baptism a couple of weeks ago. I have to say that He and Laura his wife are the most genuine people I have met, and I feel blessed for having the opportunity. I think he's legit, and believe what he says is coming, and who he is.

Also I noticed somebody earlier said the 7th seal is opened on March 18, Ron has not said this, he said this was the date more of those in the scattered church would start to be drawn. The seventh seal is not opened until April, leaving 1260 days until the return of Christ. Well, that's what I gathered anyway.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Welcome Broncs. Hop in the the waters fine.
Quite a feeling to start having that veil of deception lifted ain't it? Anticipation of Peace gave you lots of good advise. Keep learning and check out the interviews. Ron expounds a little more and answers quite a few questions. If you really feel hungry head over to the COG-PKG website and listen to some sermons. Big buffet over there!

Originally posted by doctorex

Also I noticed somebody earlier said the 7th seal is opened on March 18, Ron has not said this, he said this was the date more of those in the scattered church would start to be drawn. The seventh seal is not opened until April, leaving 1260 days until the return of Christ. Well, that's what I gathered anyway.

Hi Doctorex
First off, congratulations on you baptism and welcome to the family! Next, well done on your reply to helen670. It is funny how two very different religions can come from the same book. Then again we do serve a different God from them.

About the 1290 day being the opening of the 7th seal, I'm pretty sure I heard Ron say it in yesterdays sermon (Feb 09). I'm guessing your in the same area of the world as helen670 and haven't been able to listen to it yet. I hope he posts it soon! I want to give it another listen to, I always seem get more out of them each time I listen.

Mr. & Mrs. Anticipation of Peace, Marineone, Godcalls, Doctorex, Truthseekers, theodorej and the rest of you that are in tune out there, thanks! I think I'm in good company and it's nice to know you got my back.

-Later

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Hi Doctorex
First off, congratulations on you baptism and welcome to the family! Next, well done on your reply to helen670. It is funny how two very different religions can come from the same book. Then again we do serve a different God from them.

About the 1290 day being the opening of the 7th seal, I'm pretty sure I heard Ron say it in yesterdays sermon (Feb 09). I'm guessing your in the same area of the world as helen670 and haven't been able to listen to it yet. I hope he posts it soon! I want to give it another listen to, I always seem get more out of them each time I listen.

Hi gnipp gnopp, thanks for the congrats, feels good to be finally baptised, been waitin for a while. Good to chat with others of the same mind too. You are right I have not heard the latest sermon. I thought on the previos sermon Ron said that th 1335 days was the sealing of the 144,000, the 1290 days was the lifting of the abomination of desolation meaning those in the scattered church would begin to be drawn in greater number...

Dan 2:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up (put away), there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

I thought he then said that 30 days later (marking 1260 days (3 1/12 years) until Christ's return) in April would mark the the opening of the seventh seal and the beginning of the tribulation, which would make it around passover? I will have to have another listen or wait until the new sermon is posted. Being on the other side of the planet I am normally fast asleep when the sermons are broadcast which is a bit of a bummer.

Exciting times we live in and not long to wait. I hope you guys in the US remain safe.

[edit on 10/2/08 by doctorex]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I have studied this stuff for YEARS and there is only 1 thing that needs to be stated about it - it will fit perfectly or its false... If this guy is predicting stuff completely out of context and order with the Book of Revelation then he is lightly to be esteemed....

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gulfstreamsalt

Read the books and you shall see how perfectly it does fit. and how exciting it is to live in these last days and see what God is doing to implement His Kingdom for the next 1000 years on this earth. His Government will reign on forever afterwards.

Welcome to the family Doctorex. You in aussie or kiwi land?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marineone
reply to post by TDubyu

Well is Richmond Va Closer to you than Buffalo NY? If so Get that email in.

I sent in another email asking for a response. We'll see what happens.

top topics

join