It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 23

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Marineone

The land of hard poisonous nuts? Yes. In that area. I was further south last Sabbath. Do you work in Telcom?

To stay on topic-
I hope Ron finishes expounding on the 2008GFW soon, I think it would make a great audio book.

-Later

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gnipp gnopp

Given time Ron will finish the book series. Maybe even this spring. Exciting to see it all coming together. Had to listen to the srmon over and over to catch it all. I just wonder what these poisonious nuts in here will want to eat with their crow.

I do not work in telecom sector. In the construction field in the land of Lovers.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by Marineone]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

i would but i just see ronald weinland as a false prophet
remember there will be a false prophet who will lead many to worship the beast and his image. MAYBE this is him. his book talks about how we too will become like Gods and thats the same promise that satan gave to adam and eve.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jei_tann

He doesn't to my knowledge say that we will be like God. He says that we will be children of God. Son's of God. In the God Family. Jount heirs with Christ. And that we will be like Him. All of which are directly from the bible.

Oppps "we will be like Him." I guess he does say it. but then that would make the 12 apostles all false cause that is from them as well.

All along Satan has been trying to imitate God's truth but not be the exact truth. All year long the catholic church keeps communion. Does that mean I should not do it on Passover once a year cause they abuse it? You may want to read the book.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by Marineone]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Greetings.....I have read your post....I must say you a wealth of mis information.
The Apostles creed is not Biblical it was introduced at the councel of Nicea (eg.The Nicene Creed or The Apostles Creed )
The main purpose of this gathering was to erase any resemblence of this new church/government to that of Judiasm.
This was the end of Apostolic Christianty...It abolished the celebration of GODS' Holy Days and replaced them with its'own (eg.Christmas.Easter etc.)

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Last Sabbath I met an ex-marine that worked in telcom. Just wondering. Land of Lovers(!), that's tons better than Buckeye State. For those lurkers lurking that may not know, a buckeye is a hard poisonous nut from the Buckeye trees. Sometimes people in central Ohio are known as Buckeyes (for good reason)!

I know what you mean about listening to the Sabbath message a couple of times during the week. Seems that I've been getting lots of interruptions this week, and I really want to hear this last one start to finish.

Now to stay on topic-
I doubt any of the most vocal here will eat crow. I'm sure it will be considered a lucky guess(what kinda luck is that?), or that Ron is a puppet of the antichrist or whatever the devil has inspired in their religion. They'll just harden their hearts.

Unfortunately when toddlers really misbehave, they need spanked and sent to bed for a long nap. It's a shame but it will bring about humility in the end. You know I've heard Ron say that in the second resurrection when the main part of humanity is raised (to get their second chance) and meet God they'll be naked! Their first church service in the nude, thats humbling! How blessed we are to be called now... in more ways than one. snicker snicker.

-Later

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeekers

Greetings Truthseeker......I have read both Books twice.....This prophet is unique....my experience with people who prophesize is there is usually a considerable time line attached to their utterings so as to afford the needed escape route should their prognostication prove to be bogus.

Ron is convinced of his calling and very frank as to the judgement he would have to bare should he prove to be a false prophet.

Over thousands of years God has given us many prophets most of which we have either killed or or banished into obscurity.
Having said that, our mercifull God, to this day keeps his promises and sends us prophets to warn us before impending judgement.
My feeling is the time is near and my prayer is for the wisdom to discern.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by theodorej

Please for give my bad manners theodorej, welcome to the party. I see you've met most everyone. LOL.

How did you come across this thread and when did you get 2008GFW? I also notice you've been doing your homework.

-Later

[edit on 7-2-2008 by gnipp gnopp]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I need to type quicker!!!

Again welcome.

-Night

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
... not quite Everyone gnipp gnopp!

Nice to meet you and welcome to the thread partner!
Yes, my mind has been opened mercifully by God and and I am very glad and filled with exicitement to see others joining the thread with thee right mind! We started off with a few on this thread but I can see the wonderful truth spreading all around and being recognized, even if by a limited amount of brethren.

It always makes me happy to meet new people who I can talk to about the soon to come, Kingdom of God where our savior Jesus Christ comes as the Lord of Lords and King of Kings to reign on and finally straighten up this Satan infested and malevolent world we inhabit. All it's distortions and deceptions will be brought to light and be revealed for everyone to see.

Oh, and greetings theodorej, it's great you have read up on Ron. Keep reading and listening to sermons as well as reviewing over Herbert W. Armstrongs books and history of the church to get better acquainted. The more we read, listen and hear; the more we can understand what has happened thus far and what is and about to happen. Time clears up confusing thoughts and doubts as long as we humbly and earnestly ask God for awareness and the PLAIN truth at all times. It will always come at the right time as God wills it.

May the grace of our Savior Jesus Christ be with you all brothers! I look forward to the amazing and unfathomble Kingdom to come... I never get tired of desiring this coming age; we are so incredibly in need of it...!

[edit on 7-2-2008 by GodCalls]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Hi/
If Jesus Christ chose the Apostles Himself and appointed them to spread the good Word, does it not make sense to have a confirmation of belief?
The Nicene creed is confessed by all Christians......whatever is written in Scripture, it is also in the Nicene Creed,which is the foundation on which Christians stand.

There are 12 articles included in the Nicene Creed which define the most important doctrines (dogmas) of our faith in the following order:

Article 1 - God the Father.
Articles 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 - The Son of God, our Lord Jesus Christ
Article 8 – The Church
Article 10 – Holy Baptism
Article 11 – The Resurrection of the dead.
Article 12 – The Second Coming, or Judgment Day.
I would like to present to you references from Holy Scripture to the Nicene-Creed:

I believe in (Romans 10: 8-10; 1 John 4: 15)
One God (Deuteronomy 6: 4, Ephesians 4: 6)
Father (Matthew 6: 9)
Almighty, (Exodus 6: 3)
Creator of heaven and earth, (Genesis 1: 1)
and of all things visible and invisible; (Colossians 1: 15-16) and in one Lord, Jesus Christ, (Acts 11: 17)
The rest of the Post in reference to the Nicene Creed...confession of Christians~

IX
helen

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by theodorej

Greetings.....I have read your post....I must say you a wealth of mis information.

Hi again, show me where my "wealth of mis information" is?

The Apostles creed is not Biblical it was introduced at the councel of Nicea (eg.The Nicene Creed or The Apostles Creed )
The main purpose of this gathering was to erase any resemblence of this new church/government to that of Judiasm.
This was the end of Apostolic Christianty...It abolished the celebration of GODS' Holy Days and replaced them with its'own (eg.Christmas.Easter etc.)

Actually Church council's were held so that ALL those members of the church would all be in agreement over issues that arose.
Just as Revelation says to all the stages of the Church age, right up until our time ...“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the Churches” (Revelation 2:7)

IX
helen

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Hi Helen670,

It is not my intent to engage you in a discussion of religious beliefs. I only write you because of all the others here (that are of a different religion than myself), you have been most polite in expressing your views.

What I got from theodorej's comments, is that the catholic church cemented and standardized easter for their church (and her daughters later) at the Council of Nicaea.

The controversy of the Paschal observance and easter observance go back further as I'm sure your aware. From what I gather from the Catholic Encyclopedia, the Paschal was still being kept in the Asia churches around 100 A.D. but by 300 A.D. most kept easter Sunday with only the timing in question. It is a very pro easter publication (naturally) but there are a few unbiased points that can be gleaned.

It is also interesting to note that the Bible does not have the word easter in it. If it does than there is a foot note saying that it was substituted for the word paschal (passover). As for the catholic bible I can't say. I don't own one (the addition of the extra books doesn't sit right with me personally).

For a bit of fun, with the info above we can draw the conclusion that the catholics were actually the first split-off church (that had any real staying power) from the church that Christ founded.

Again I'm not interested in converting and if your going to come over this way, thats up to the Father and you (no man can come to Christ except the Father draw him Jhn6/44). I just felt moved to write you since you have been so polite.

Now to pull it all together and stay on topic-
It's been stated by Ron that catholic church is the drunken woman riding the beast in Revelation 17. However, he's not the first to say that and I doubt the last.

-Later

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

i think you took what i said wrong. in his book he says to be a God we must first be humans or something along those lines...
sorry for the misunderstanding

ill try and find that part in his book and reference it on here.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Anyone near York, PA who wants to get together on the Sabbath or any other day. I'm a bit bummed out like GodCalls and others. Fellowship would be nice. i hope I can get baptized too, but I'm waiting for the church to get back to me.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
To those that are interested I saw that Ron has a 02/07/2008 message up on his website.

-Later

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TDubyu

Hang in there my friend. The church is implementing a way to much better handle the enormous growth we are experiencing. Go to the webpage mentioned above by gnipp gnopp and read the post for Feb 7th. There are ministers setting up areas to meet with people and to do baptisms. They will be announced in services each week if you are listening to the weekly sermon on the sabbath. He also mentioned posting them on the Up coming trips section soon.

As I told Godcalls, Be patient and we will be in contact with you. If you feel it has been such a long time IE more that 3 weeks. Send another email. Someone will be in contact with you soon.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jei_tann

That is our destiny if we choose to obey God and live his way of life. That is the very puropse we were created. To become part of the God family. Please for your sake don't let that be a reason to not read the book and then claim him a false prophet. Ask god to give you the truth no matter what it is and tell him to open your minnd to only the truth. if you still don't get it fine but I would not cast doupt of the validity of who he is without first reading it. If Mr. Weinland is who he says he is then your fight is for your very life in this battle. Only those that repent from worshiping other Gods IE Catholacism and protestantism among the biggest will live on into this next 1000 years of Jesus Christ ruling this earth.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marineone
reply to post by TDubyu

As I told Godcalls, Be patient and we will be in contact with you. If you feel it has been such a long time IE more that 3 weeks. Send another email. Someone will be in contact with you soon.

Yeah, I read that. I'm on the site quite often. Plus it has an RSS feed so with a good reader everyone should be able to keep up with news w/o going to the site.

It's hasn't been a long time, but I sent a tithe and the church needs to receive it before they see me as "serious" and allow baptism. This is fine, but now that I think of it, I could have simply brought it with me to my baptism (you'd think). I wanted to do this on the 9th since Ron will be in Buffalo, NY on that day and I'm only 300 miles away. It's a haul, but I could have made it happen. I gotta say, I was quite vexed
- I was SOOOOOO sure I'd be baptized tomorrow.

In the meantime, I would be nice to have others closeby who believe the same thing. This is true of people belonging to any body. You can be a Boy Scout at home by yourself, but it's tons more fun with other people. Besides, I'm restless and I've got no one to talk too. Sure, a few friends/family do listen to me, but that's all they do. There's no uplifting discussion - just a big blank because they are scared, but then they go right back to their way of life after the conversation.

And I'm not just talking about Sabbath fellowship. That's too easy. I'm talking about reaching out and building relationships. You never know when someone may need to call on you (or vice versa).

Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TDubyu

Greetings.....Iam planing a trip to Springfied Mass. on the 16th....in addition Iam a new member here....I will discuse cogpkg....no problem...

new topics

top topics

join