It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 20

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Sabbath greetings my brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ!

I have been building up in great anticipation for what is coming and let me tell you, I have never been this exicited like this in all my years! This has to mean something... I just want to reinforce in the hearts of all those who see, hear and FEEL the truth that this, is, real. These things we see are not by any thought, NORMAL. It is from God, not from RW, like some like to believe we're " lifting up" RW. Oh dear, how foolish...

Anyways, STAY STRONG my friends. Keep what you have been given, don't EVER let it go, lest we let go of what God has given to us. Keep the faith and hold fast to these inivitable and undeniably truthful revelations that the majority of this world downtalks. Because God has always been downtalked and today is no different then the past; as clearly depicted throughout the Bible.

Imagine how worse it is now, after 2000 years since Jesus Christ. 2000 years of decreased communication with the true God because man has rejected God since ancient times over and over, therefore having incredibly distorted ideals of God. The majority of man has been disconnected from the truth of God because 99.9% of man "pulled the plug" as not to hear how one should live. It's amazing the confident filled PRIDE that just pours out like nobodys buisness when someone says something is not going to happen ON a certain date; when that date hasn't even passed yet. It's just like, come on, what can make somebody so sure of something NOT happening completely if that date hasn't even occurred. Let the date pass, then talk because that right there would be the most shameful and embarasing moment, personally, if I went out and talked like that. I mean I understand the doubt, but how can someone ever erase the possibility of something happening? We don't possess that power! If someone says he's a prophet and he sets a date and it doesn't happen, then we can come to a conclusion. If one believes the prophet is true there is no fault in that because he hasn't been proven wrong. If someone disproves of a prophet who hasn't yet been proven false, then why fight something that hasn't even happened? If one does, then he himself should say, "I'm a prophet too, listen to me". If you can't summon that courage and bravery WHY EVEN BOTHER...

Keep the fast if you can, it will show where our heart is at my friends.

Have a great Sabbath my family in Christ!

(Feb 2... hmmm, the sealing of the 144,000 means the not to far beginning of the 7th Seal being opened..... I wonder what is going to happen...)

[edit on 2-2-2008 by GodCalls]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GodCalls

I agree 100%. Great post.

Also, it's kinda funny seeing all these people call him a false prophet and smear him to pieces because of the irony...they too are claiming to predict the future.
It would be understandable after April to see all the bashing, but when it's just a couple of months before we can know for sure, it's senseless.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jnthemyst

Yes, finally something that makes sense. I've listened to as many interviews and sermons as I can and am about to catch the Feb. 2 sermon in about 5 minutes. I've read most of his second book and it all seems to make sense to me. And now the last two post finally show a little intelligence.

I wouldn't bet a candy bar that he is one of the end time prophets but I sure wouldn't bet he's not. How does anyone know. It seems like these bashers would have been saying the same thing 2000 years ago about our Lord.

Anyways, I'm incredibly excited too that we may be 3 1/2 and a little more than 2 months from seeing our Lord Jesus and our Father's kingdom of 1000 years begins. The start date beginning this April sure lines up with so many other culture's dates.
'

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Right now it seems that his prediction will represent some sort of surprise attack in April because nothing out of the ordinary has occurred yet. On Feb 2 the 144 are supposed to be sealed however it was still only a Saturday the next day....
At this point in the game Weinland can actually save himself from all this embarrassment however he cant because for some reason he has to follow in the footsteps of previous self proclaimed prophets an unnecessary burden to an illogical conclusion of false hope. The question here is how does Ronald see himself being judged by God if his prediction...I mean prophecy fails? This will be by no means just a little white lie because it will bring the
whole faith/spirituality/self/community shabang with it. Good try? Better luck next time? I dont think so! That's a whole lot of explaining to do in front of God.
However all is not lost because one of the great assets of Christianity is forgiveness even for a stubborn self diluted false prophet. Weinland should go with his gut feeling and simply 'dont do it.'
Erm.....now if this Weinland is rich (financial security) then disregard all of the above because then this would be just one of those eccentric things that rich people do on their spare time...

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Firestorm

At this point in the game Firestorm can actually save himself from all of the embarrassment of thinking he is the one who gets to decide who God's end time prophet will be. He seems to not want to leave this up to God but somehow knows the future. Isn't that what he's criticizing this man for.

Ron Weinland says over and over he's not trying to convince you he is the end time witness. The actual happenings of what he has said will be the proof and then people will know who to turn to when (if) it happens.

Do I know that he is? Of course not. Do I know he's not? Of course not. Who are any of you to make God's decisions?

Write back on this forum the day after April 18th, 2008.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bearbjamin

There is a thing called "spritual discernment" and there is no need to wait until April 18, 2008 to see this man for what he is, a False Prophet. When your doctrine is steeped in error, as his is, it pretty much exposes the folly within you, just as was the case with Herbert W. Armstrong.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bearbjamin

Actually there will be a waiting period of a half an hour after the Seventh Seal is opened. (Rev 8:1) It could be a year, month, week, day, or literally a half an hour. That hasn't been revealed to Ron yet.

I too have been called by God. I am not waiting to see as I firmly believe Ron is who he says he is.

You can clearly see the difference of those who have been called and those who have not on this thread. Those who haven't been called are unsure, uncertain, or "divided" in their thoughts and feelings of the subject. Those who have been called are not divided. Just like God is not divided. It is clear who God is working with and who Lucifer is working with on this site.

What a great Sabbath it's been.

Keep your chins up brethren!

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The christian religion as we know it has been hijacked right along with islam. Proof of this here:
www.liveleak.com...
It's all about fear, anger and hate.
Love is the answer and the only answer.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
It's just that his prophesy seems to be too obvious that it will be proven false. Now it makes sense that God would want someone with knowledge, communication skills and being a bit eccentric to get the message across. However Ronald's past simply raises too many red flags.
That his own church and the church he attended before were all end-times themed. If you are brought up in that type of an environment there will be how should I say this...a point where the church members, congregation and community will get tired of the constant 'almost there' slogan and eventually someone takes a chance and decides to be a prophet who sees the immediate future and stakes out a date. That's how it appears to me. The kingdom of God, the return of Jesus all get a thumb's up from me because simply said they all sound really good. These are called Hope.
Now what Ronald is doing as I mentioned in the paragraph above is giving false hope. Now his sermons, preachings are all fine in fact it made me also research about the Sabbath thing...so the educational value is definitely there...but yet again it has a Disney-esque theme about the very near future apocalypse.
If we want to get down and dirty about this then how will he explain himself
out of a lie? If a lie is a lie then he will definitely break one of the rules of the 10 commandments that he so vehemently preaches. RW: "Ok I'm sorry God but I falsely prophesied about your coming Kingdom, mislead myself, congregation etc etc....ummm forgive me? ... That does sound awkward doesnt it? I mean what kind of God is RW's God anyway?? Walk it off? Dust it off? Playing around with peoples life's is one thing but trying to dig into their core (faith, spirituality etc) ranks among the most heinous crimes that you can do against God....He seems to be a stable person giving sound advice on the radio shows but what is the point to tripping up your own self? So a plus for the sermons and a minus for the disappointment which will come on April.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by Firestorm]

[edit on 2-2-2008 by Firestorm]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by discipleelohim

Originally posted by bearbjamin

Actually there will be a waiting period of a half an hour after the Seventh Seal is opened. (Rev 8:1) It could be a year, month, week, day, or literally a half an hour. That hasn't been revealed to Ron yet.

I too have been called by God. I am not waiting to see as I firmly believe Ron is who he says he is.

You can clearly see the difference of those who have been called and those who have not on this thread. Those who haven't been called are unsure, uncertain, or "divided" in their thoughts and feelings of the subject. Those who have been called are not divided. Just like God is not divided. It is clear who God is working with and who Lucifer is working with on this site.

What a great Sabbath it's been.

Keep your chins up brethren!

Hi/
What does 'I have been called by God'' actually mean?
Are we not all children of God?
Do you re call the Logos(Word) of God?
"Not everyone who saith unto me Lord, Lord shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but he that doeth the will of My Father which is in Heaven" (Matt. 7:21)
What is pride?
Just because someone believes in Jesus Christ , does not give them an entry into Heaven.....all shall be judged!
''And in thy name have cast out devils,
and in they name done many wonderful works?
And them I will profess unto them,
I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity" (Matt. 7:22-23).
What is it that Revelation says of the last Epoch of the people?
A letter to the last church.....Book of Revelation: she is lukewarm,
neither hot nor cold toward the Truth,
and it is to this new "church" that the words addressed by the Angel to the Laodicean Church of old might now be applied: "So that because thou are lukewarm and neither cold nor hot, I will spew thee out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:16).
And because people(all knowing and self taught)the Apostle warned: "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion,
that they should believe a lie: that they all might be damned who believe not the truth,
but had pleasure in unrighteousness" (II Thes. 2:10-12).

"Let not your prophets that are in the midst of you, and your diviners, deceive you... For they prophesy falsely unto you in My name: I have not sent them, saith the Lord" (Jeremiah 29:8-9).
Let's just say that this guy 'Ronald Weinland's' prediction of a catastrophe does happen?
Then what?
Does it TRULY make him Elijah?
How many followers will he have?
Where will he lead those followers of his?
Has he at all mentioned on preparation of the Soul?
Does he keep to the fast and prayer as Jesus Christ instructed his Apostles and followers to do?
The Scriptures are very clear as to what the signs of the end of times are.

"Therefore, brethren, stand fast,
and hold the traditions which ye have been taught,
whether by word, or our epistle" (2 Thess. 2:15).
"There be some that trouble you,
and would pervert the Gospel of Christ.
But though we, or an angel from heaven,
preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be anathema.
As we said before,
so say I now again: If any preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be anathema" (Gal. 1:8-9)

IX
helen

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I think some people on this thread are just mad at some wannabe prophet that is most likely going to be correct. This year, the shat is probably hitting the fan. It doesn't take an expert. My cat knows this. So it's a mountain from a grain of sand for these people. This is just some person who comes around and says it's the end. Big deal.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by discipleelohim

My point, exactly. Nice to hear it from somebody else!

...and yes it comes so quickly when one can tell who SEEs and who doesn't SEE, amazing how once we're in truth everything that is a lie stands out. This can only happen when your not DOUBTING what you feel is righteous and give your whole self (humble self) to God. It's good to see you understand this perfectly. I am not waiting to know, I already believe with all my being that this is going to happen. Since last November the excitement and yearning have only gotten stronger!
Because over time God reveals more and more, if one is patient.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that my post on the top on page 20 was to make a standpoint of interest for all who feel that this is definetely NOT going to happen, it wasn't to describe my current condition on how I feel towards these wonderful truths. My post still didn't mean anything to anybody, except for my friend jnthemyst and you; everbody else... oh boy... Nevertheless, I read the first sentence or two of a post, if not just a few words to know who is WHO. I waste no time on people who don't understand. So consider this a freindly letter, jnthemyst and discipleelohim and thanks for your words. We are few in number and we must support each other... so thanks!

May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all!

[edit on 2-2-2008 by GodCalls]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Ronald is off... but not far off. The Great Tribulation started last year. This year marks the Year of Destruction: Armageddon.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by GodCalls

Hey GC,

Yeah, I can't even get into what most of these people say because I'd be here all night explaining something that they wouldn't get or understand anyways.

Keep in touch brother, its been exciting thus far and there is much more to come...

I am not sure what the last guy was talking about that it started last year...? It looks like he has rapture on that post as well... I hate to say it, but I chuckle whenever I hear that word.

God bless you brethren and keep in touch.

It was nice to have water after sundown

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
"So the end of the world is 2008 March 21st. Actually the Kingdom of God starts on the 3rd day counting inclusively, as in the case of all system changes of God, this being 2008 March 23rd. And Armageddon is the first 150 days of the Kingdom of God - see U154, U163. For the Kingdom of God is the 1,000 year 'day' of destruction of ungodly men and judgement of many of those who enter it."

www.biblecodeintro.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
News update folks!

Ok, this week another entertainment figure died.. his name was Jeremy Beadle, a famous TV presenter in the UK.

I think there was a Politician that was killed in africa a few days ago to, i remember reading about it but cant remember his name.

I really cant believe it, its strange that one minute im reading Rons book about entertainment figures and political figures will start dieing next thing you know Heath Ledger is dead, Beadle is Dead and im sure there are other celebs that have died these past weeks i havent even noticed.

I think that says it all! It cant be a coincidence surely?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
"So the end of the world is 2008 March 21st. Actually the Kingdom of God starts on the 3rd day counting inclusively, as in the case of all system changes of God, this being 2008 March 23rd. And Armageddon is the first 150 days of the Kingdom of God - see U154, U163. For the Kingdom of God is the 1,000 year 'day' of destruction of ungodly men and judgement of many of those who enter it."

www.biblecodeintro.com...

That is way wrong.

You may want to read Ron's books. It breaks down everything in a "sensible" understanding. Well, at least it was sensible to me and clear as Jesus is the Christ.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeekers

Hey TS,

I don't put much stock into the thunders right now cause it seems like grumblings of the overall thunders. I see what you're saying though. I just want to get to the first few Trumpets of the Seventh Seal. Straight to the meat and potatoes.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dionysius9

Any claims to know the future, based on bible predictions, are bunk. First of all, the bible itself says no one, not even the angels, knows the hour or the day.

Second, the bible itself has so many inconsistencies and just bizarre statements in it I don't know how anyone takes it seriously anymore.

Third, the world is what we make it. If you believe in end times, then you are a force in the world which is pushing to make that nightmare come true.

We will have peace as soon as people believe it. If you think the world is violent and headed toward disaster, then you're wasting your life being part of the problem and not part of the solution.

Humanity has the means to take over control of this planet. We have ALWAYS possessed the tools of positive change. We surrender them whenever we are fooled into seeing divisions between us and are led into conflict believing we are right and the others are wrong.

The truth is that we are all so much the same that there are almost no differences. We all want freedom, a good job, time off, time for family, enough to eat, a place to live, and faith that when we work for these things we aren't going to have them taken from us one day.

And most of all, we all want love.

So long as we continue hating, we deny ourselves all the things which can come to be out of love, and we commit ourselves to living in a nightmare.

Best comment I've read on ATS.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marineone
reply to post by TDubyu

Go to the book site, The books are available for download in Spanish. the-end.com... Hope this helps you. Don't know if they are available in hardcopy in spanish.

Actually, they aren't. I was told they are still working on it.

new topics

top topics

join