It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 2

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeekers

Impossible. Read both Daniel and Revelations. In Daniel 9:27 we find that the temple sacrifice must in place for the final 7 years and that the antichrist must establish a covenant with Israel for 7 years allowing the temple to be built and the sacrifice to take place. As far as I can tell there is no Jewish temple currently on the temple mount and thus 2008 can not start the final 3.5 years of the great tribulation.

Also the two witnesses minister in Israel and at least one of them is Elijah. The other may be Enoch, or Moses. Of course this doesn't mean we won't get nuked in '08.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreOne

What is this half week you speak of? Is there a Ref in the Bible you can point me to ...

One thing I will point out about revelation is that even though certain parts are in order
There are parts not in order ...

I mention this because the wounding of the beast took place back a few hundred years ago;

the Book of Daniel speaks of the 70 weeks,
the 70th week is the end-times (a week of 7 years duration) and divides in half;

3 1/2 years where the Beast from the Sea (antichrist)
comes to prominence along with the false prophet/2nd beast accomplice.

And, 3 1/2 years when the Great Tribulation begins, which is when the 1st Beast sets up the 'Abomination of Desolation' in the holy place, then all
hell on earth happens as heaven sends the 7 bowls of wrath & the 7 vials
of judgement & pestilence upon humankind...and all those who accept the Mark-of-the-beast....

~~~~~~

as for the jumping around of the revelation vision,
there are two schools of thought, one is that the series of 7 punishments
are sequential, they follow one another 1-07 seals,then 1-7 bowls, 1-7 vials

the other viewpoint is that they all happen at the same time i.e. that
the 1st seal & the first bowl judgement and the first vial occur at the same time... and then the 2nd seal/bowl/vial....all the way to the 7th

one really needs to immerse oneself in the end-times to the nth degree
(and then one will come to realize something quite unsettling)

~~~~~

this wounding of the beast? already happening hundreds of years ago???

(this is the example of an individuals interpetation using the 'jumping around' angle to an extreme point...

let me guess, it was when Napoleon met his Waterloo?
because around that era & up till the WWII, there were fundamentalist
christians that taught that Napoleon was the end time beast & empire...)

~~~~~~~

keep in mind that the scriptures tell us in the end-times that
a great delusion will befall men and keep many from seeing & discerning...

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
You would do yourself a great favor if you read the book, 2008-God's Final Witness. The reason these events have caught you off guard and will catch most of the world of "traditional Christianity" off guard is because people do not know the truth concerning end-time prophecy. In actuality, the Seventh Seal of Revelation will be opened in April 2008. Jesus Christ will return in the fall of 2011.

You are waiting for building at the Temple Mount. That is a grave error! No building will take place. The things Jesus Christ told His disciples about His return did not involve anything to do with a physical temple and prophecies about the building of a temple have nothing to do with a physical temple. That is only type of that which is spiritual. Just as Jesus told the people that if they destroyed "this temple," He was not speaking of the physical temple but of His body/life. That is why they mocked Him when they spoke of the foolishness of someone who thought they could rebuild the temple (physical one) in three days, yet Jesus was speaking of His resurrection in three days after His death.

In like manner, the temple is about the true Church of God that is the spiritual Temple of God. Prophecies concerning that temple at the end-time are about what would happen to His Church at the end-time. It would be scattered and not one stone would be left upon the other. That is not about a physical temple, but the spiritual temple of God - the Church of God. This has already happened! It happened in December of 1994.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It's all BS spun by the same zionist crazies who want you to die (or live as if you're dead) to serve their insane agendas.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Weinland is really just a Weiner trying to sell books

You have to remember not all thoughts are of your making, people ingest this stuff and parrot it out like its fact. Stop following and start leading, wake up, we are creating the future this very moment.

“Recollect your thoughts, don't get caught up in the mix, cause the media is full of dirty tricks.” ~Tupac

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Weinland is really just a Weiner trying to sell books

Weinland does not sell books? He gives them away for nothing?

You have to remember not all thoughts are of your making, people ingest this stuff and parrot it out like its fact. Stop following and start leading, wake up, we are creating the future this very moment.

As 'we are one' mentioned earlier? Have humans learnt nothing? History has prooved that man is incapable of governing himself?

Cant you see the way things are going? are you that blind? Do you honestly think humankind is going too suddenly wake up and make the world a better place? And you say im crazy?

You must be the one thats crazy! The system right now is falling, just look at the state the US is in... the dollar is on its way out... the eco system is slowly collapsing, China and Russia are hating US and her allies and Iran is not going too back down with there nuclear program? The Governments are only thinking about themselves and how they can make themselves RICHER? DO the Math? Were on the brink of a world wide meltdown.

The only thing thats going too make the world a better place is the direct intervention from God.

Do you honestly think that the majority of humand kind are going too start leading and create a better future for ourselves? LOL You gotta be kidding? It aint never going too happen my friend. As much as i would like it too myself... but thats the the sad case of where we are at.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by TruthSeekers]

[edit on 1-12-2007 by TruthSeekers]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Ok, so what he gives them away for free. And I never said you were crazy but now I am beginning to see that maybe you are. Hey, you gonna drink the kool-aid when he tells you to? Suckers are born every minute, sure things are bad right now but its called changes, maybe the world will end, who knows, but I am not going to freak out because Weinerland talks to god.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   

but I am not going to freak out because Weinerland talks to god

Whos freaking out? Weinland is merely giving a forewarning, so that people who are sin can repent and maby they must just have a chance of being accepted in the new Kingdom to be.

Its your choice... God gives free will... do as you please ... the information is there. Use it wisely my friend.

1 Thessalonians 5:1-11

Now, brothers, about the times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a theif in the night, While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destuction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnent woman, and they will not escape. But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a theif, You are sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be alert and self-controlled. For those who sleep, sleep at night and those who get drunk get drunk at night, But since we belong to the day, let us be self-controlled, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to recieve salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. He died for us so that, wherther we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. Therefore encourage one another and build each other up. just as in fact you are doing.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by TruthSeekers]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeekers
The reason these events have caught you off guard and will catch most of the world of "traditional Christianity" off guard is because people do not know the truth concerning end-time prophecy.

In actuality, the Seventh Seal of Revelation will be opened in April 2008. Jesus Christ will return in the fall of 2011.

#1, i have ordered the phamplet called a book, expect 4-6 weeks for delivery

here we go again, from the Apri '07 until the 'fall' '11 we again see the period of 42 months transpire (April '07 - Oct '11 = 42 months).

now here's an obscure cross current:

i imagine the prophet/witness has used archaic tradition to underscore
the arrival of Judgement in April
coincidently April is the Zodiac sign of Taurus, which legend/tradition/ Dendeah Zodiac refers to as time when the
~ Messiah comes to Judge all the Earth !

see philologos.org...

scroll down to;

The Third Book
Chapter 1

TAURUS (The Bull) Messiah coming to rule.

uncanny series of coincidences wrapped in myth/ Astrology/ Zodiacs/
and this recent claim by a preacher from the fragmented former WorldWide Church of God, ala' Herbert Armstrong & his son Garner Ted...

TesT the waters my friend, before jumping in

[edit on 2-12-2007 by St Udio]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I dont understand why you have too look on third party websites?

All that needs too be known is in the Bible anyway?

Its there for everybody. God put it there too let everyone know what is too come.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
the great thing about these firm dates is that we'll all be here to see if it happens. I hope truthseeker is mature enough to be here in May 2008 after nothing happens in April...

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by White Chapel
the great thing about these firm dates is that we'll all be here to see if it happens. I hope truthseeker is mature enough to be here in May 2008 after nothing happens in April...

Of course i will.... the demise of the US is already slowly taking place. Just as i was saying the other day about the demise of the dollar, well look whats just happend now, OMEC have switched the Oil exports in the Mid east too other currencies and Irans president called the the dollar ''a worthless piece of paper''

uk.news.yahoo.com...

that just prooves that things are underway, and its going too get whole lot worse in coming months. Keep an eye out.

If you really want too know more about what will happen soon i urge you too take a listen too the interviews... you shall get more insight

www.the-end.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to
post by TruthSeekers

Hi Truth Seeker,

Your name is very appropriate and well done, you get big thumbs up from me
Your posts are well written and to the point.
It’s good to read and hear from someone who does see the truth of where we are in the world right now. You are not on your own as I will be here to face the music if things do not go down as predicted but I fear that I am not wrong otherwise I would not be posting here such is my conviction.

Since reading the both of Ronald’s books I have been watching the news very closely and as far as I can see Ronald is spot on; events in the world are building in magnitude just like a pregnant woman in labour, that includes the abnormal weather patterns, the war on terror, the worlds economy and the amount of deaths in the world from all of these said events etc.

Pontiac Warrior
Ok, so what he gives them away for free. And I never said you were crazy but now I am beginning to see that maybe you are. Hey, you gonna drink the kool-aid when he tells you to? Suckers are born every minute, sure things are bad right now but its called changes, maybe the world will end, who knows, but I am not going to freak out because Weinerland talks to god.

This comment makes me chuckle; why exactly would Ronald ask me or anyone else to drink kool aid?
And if you consider me a sucker then fair enough, just have the decency to come back here around next April time to rip the pee out of me or anyone else who believes what Ronald has to say as by this time it should be fairly clearly who is right and who is wrong, until he is proved right or wrong please hold back on your ridiculous comments
thanks.

Dock6
It's all BS spun by the same zionist crazies who want you to die (or live as if you're dead) to serve their insane agendas.

Again why do people insist on posting meaningless drivel?

Can you just stop and engage your brain for a few minutes before posting nonsense; now just think (only a few minutes, it’s not hard honest) if everybody abided by the ten commandants alone how different this world would be, ten very simple things; man cannot even do this; there you can switch off again.
Now ask yourself is that such an insane agenda??????????

My last thought for the post is this; everybody keeps asking why do E.T's not make contact with us? When you know and understand Gods plan the answer becomes as plain as the nose on your face.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
thumps up weareone

It maybe clear as day and night too you and me, but too others its as clear as mud!

It is pretty evident just by reading the news everyday that this planet is currently looking down the barrel of a 12 gauge shotgun.

How much good news do you actually hear about in the news these days? Virtually 0. How much bad news do you hear? almost 110% then some.

The system we live in is ridiculas. Personally i cant wait for God too come and kick the #e out of whats left of this cold society. God will tear the whole system and economy apart!
And it needs it.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeekers
APRIL 2008 IS THE BEGINING OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION ACCORDING TOO RONALD WEINLAND

Has anybody heard of this guy? I stumbled accross him the other day at his websites www.the-end.com... & www.ronaldweinland.com...

He seems too be a reputable member of the Church Of God and claims he is one of the Last Two Witnesses of which is stated in the Book Of revelation of the Bible.

After listening too some of the interviews he has done in the interview section apperently by 2009 the US will not have a president?

and in APRIL 2008 sees the opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation as stated in the Bible (The Great Tribulation) where it starts with a massive attack on the US and Other Countrys which will lead too WW3.

This then leads too the last three and half years of the great tribulation period and Christ return in fall 2011... KINDA WEIRD HOW IT ALL ENDS BY 2012? IN 2012 onward Gods Kingdom will supposbly Governing the Earth and will be Gods Time Too Rule.

I suggest peeps should go check his websites out and start listening too some of his interviews, the are very concerning.

EXTRACT FROM HIS WEBSITE BELOW

2008 - God's Final Witness

From now until the latter part of 2008, many prophecies are going to begin to be fulfilled, especially the Seven Thunders of the Book of Revelation, which the apostle John saw but was restricted from recording. Those thunders are revealed in this book, as well as detailed accounts of the final three and one-half years of man's self-rule on earth, which are recorded in the account of the Seventh Seal of Revelation.

Some of these prophecies concern the demise of the United States over the next year, which will be followed by man's final world war. This last war will be the result of clashing religions and the governments they sway. Billions will die! This time will far exceed even the very worst times in all human history.

As these events unfold, the world will increasingly become aware of the authenticity of the words in this book and realize that Ronald Weinland has been sent by God as His end-time prophet.

This book is primarily directed to the people of the three major religions of the world (Islam, Judaism and Christianity), whose roots are in the God of Abraham. Ronald Weinland has been sent to all three.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by TruthSeekers]

[edit on 28-11-2007 by TruthSeekers]

hahaha, why would someone be so unhumble and claim to be one of the 2 last prophets...

there are so many im the last 2 prophets mentioned, thats real great

what about the other seals?
hmm

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
what do you mean what about the other seals hmmm?

[edit on 10-12-2007 by TruthSeekers]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeekers

theres no mention of the first 6 seals

would that be more imminnent (sp?) than anything cause then we would know the progression of things getting worse?

or he just knows what april 08 is

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
thats just what i ripped from the book, the rest about the other seals in there of course!

The first of the seals are mainly related too the church, about the scattering of Gods church and so fourth. It goes quite into detail in the book, prob too much too mention all here.

Why dont you download the book and read for yourself.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by TruthSeekers]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
From Ron's website:

"God’s Tithe:

The second area of repentance/change is that which involves a person’s obedience to God in giving God His tithe (10 percent) of income. This is a tithe of one’s net income (after taxes). The taxes are not in our control, but belong to the government to which we are all subject. We have no power over that portion of our income that is taken as taxes, and Jesus Christ said to give to Caesar what is Caesar’s. We are responsible for what is under our control and management.

Tithes are not collected locally as with so many churches in traditional Christianity, but are sent to the headquarters of God’s Church. It is God’s Church that will determine how God is leading the Church and use His tithes according to His work and His will. Many ask where to send God’s tithes. All tithes are sent to:

Church of God–PKG
P.O. Box 14447
Cincinnati, OH 45250
U.S.A.

For those overseas, only Australia, Belgium and the Netherlands collect tithes for the Church in these countries. All other countries should send tithes to the U.S.A. in the form of money orders, cashier’s check (cheque), or even personal bank drafts. All funds should be made payable to: Church of God – PKG."

Basically he's saying that unless you become a member of his church AND you tithe according to the instructions above, you are doomed! Now, I do not know what to believe or think. Sure, I believe in end-times but I also believe in a loving and forgiving God - one who has no use for currency or coin of the realm. This is where I see religion becoming a business and not a spiritual venture. So, who knows... He's not selling his books but he's using them as a mechansim to scare the hell out of you to join his church and send 10% of all of your after-tax income to him in exchange for the opportunity to be saved. You be the judge!

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Double post - I have no idea how that happened - sorry

[edit on 10-12-2007 by kozmo]

new topics

top topics

join