It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 17

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Looks like Mr. Weiland doesnt have the time to lay out his 3 or 4 latest interviews
I think the last couple of radio-interviews were made in Australia and New Zealand.

Has anyone heard his latest radio-interviews and where can i find them? He hasnt updated his interviews on his personal website for quite some time now..

[edit on 25-1-2008 by theEnd2007]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
People in all generations don't want to accept the true gospel that Jesus Christ gave to us from God. They even killed crucified Jesus for speaking such things. Why would man be different now? The apostles were even arrested or martyred for speaking the truth. So how can it be that the True Church of God was popular if almost everybody rejected the truth?Finding comfort in the words of man so they won't have to believe what God, the Creator, has to say about it. People have conformed to the twisted things the majority of the world has to say about what the truth is because they want to be accepted by the world. Was Jesus acceptedduring his time on earth? When has man's mind ever had any TRUE and perfect answers about anything? Wouldn't the world be a better place if they did? I wonder if the majority of people even ask themselves these kind of questions and for once mean it? God's Truth can be separated from the haughty words of a man's "against God" nature if they admit the world (man's ways) doesn't have the answers of God.

There are those out there who LIVE to promote "sick" and "evil" things about truthful people like Herbert W. A. I've found some nasty things that try to convince people into "twisted" lies. Why would someone who was following the True God be doing and dedicating their time to such nasty things? Anyway, jnthemyst, good point, I agree with what you said.

Sabbath greetings to all my brother's in Jesus Christ!

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by theEnd2007

Hello theEnd2007,

www.the-end.com... is the best I can do bro. I think the last interview was on Dec 15, 2007. Well, there it is.

See ya!

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Yea as far as i know Ronald has stopped doing anymore interviews until march.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Nope.. He has had at least two or three interviews in January and i cant find them..

On his personal website he has a list of upcoming trips and he removes them after he has been to those places. He had radiointerviews in New Zealand and Australia this month but they are not layed out on his website..

Can i find his latest interviews somewhere else? Anybody?

[edit on 26-1-2008 by theEnd2007]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeekers
Yea as far as i know Ronald has stopped doing anymore interviews until march.

And don't forget, that Ronald Weinland even said that if nothing happens before April, 2008 (as I recall), everybody can call him a "false prophet" and he should re-visit the radio and say so.

Don't count on this, so April 2008, will be the last time, we heard about that clown.

2008 and 2009, 2010, 2011...2020...2030 will come and get over, and still nothing will happens (at least not the rapture, the little green mens or other nonsenses).

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PopeyeFAFL

Popeye he said if nothing happens in april, not before as you said, you can call him a false prophet. So you only have a short while to go man, dont be so sure of your self .

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Where did you get your information. The only interveiw in Aussie was a ABC television interveiw that won't air until April

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Read my last post before you ask. I already told u

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
US Spy Satellite malfunctioned and is expected to hit Earth late February or March. The thing is about the size of a bus and may contain hazadous materials. Officials are now figuring out how to eliminate threats from it.

Maybe this is the reason why Ronald has postponed all interviews until March.

Maybe US won't be attacked by nuclear bomb but this satellite? But right now no one knows yet where on Earth this thing is gonna hit and what's the effects of it. Explosion? earthquakes? Fire stones? Or combination?

Just pray to God, everyone, for a good solution so that the damage can be minimized if not eliminated.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xpander

Popeye he said if nothing happens in april, not before as you said, you can call him a false prophet. So you only have a short while to go man, dont be so sure of your self .

Unless that idiot trigger those nuke himself, rest assured the earth will exist pretty much as right now, in six months from now.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
sorry vo interveiws. Just sermons to the members in those countries.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 123glory

Sounds like some of Nostradamus stuff to me ..I mean fitting news to the "prophecy". Satellites don't count as Nukes whether they have radioactive material onboard or not.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I think your getting confused between interviews and sermons, Ronald specifically said that he is not conducting anymore interviews until around march, however he does record sermons which can be found on the audio section of the Church Of God Website, www.cog-pkg.org i hope that helps clear things up

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 123glory

Yea, I heard the same thing about the satelite that is expected to hit the earth somewhere in feb or march. The thing is that this has happened before and has landed in remote locations in the past. They predict it willl land away from the people now. Yet last time this happened, it actually landed 1000 miles from the predicted place. It could land anywhere this time.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I bet you it wont

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeekers

Hello TruthSeekers,

Are you still having trouble entering the Cofg-PKG website? If you are, I have a very quick alternative to access sites that are blocked by your computer.

Do a Google search for the Church of God-PKG website and then click on the "cached" link right below one of the search results. It should be able to let you enter, since it's not using your computers cache. If not, go here: www.webstuffscan.com... it shows you 9 more ways to make it work.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
cool, i have manged to access the website via proxy. Could you tell me which is the last sermon thats on there on the audio section, on myn its elders 1 ... i just want to double check to see if its not cached from a before last sermon

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeekers

Yes, that's the last one I see as well. Elders 1.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Yup, Elders 1 is the last on the site...

Have a Great Day everybody!

new topics

top topics

join