It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
APRIL 2008 IS THE BEGINING OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION ACCORDING TOO RONALD WEINLAND

Has anybody heard of this guy? I stumbled accross him the other day at his websites www.the-end.com... & www.ronaldweinland.com...

He seems too be a reputable member of the Church Of God and claims he is one of the Last Two Witnesses of which is stated in the Book Of revelation of the Bible.

After listening too some of the interviews he has done in the interview section apperently by 2009 the US will not have a president?

and in APRIL 2008 sees the opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation as stated in the Bible (The Great Tribulation) where it starts with a massive attack on the US and Other Countrys which will lead too WW3.

This then leads too the last three and half years of the great tribulation period and Christ return in fall 2011... KINDA WEIRD HOW IT ALL ENDS BY 2012? IN 2012 onward Gods Kingdom will supposbly Governing the Earth and will be Gods Time Too Rule.

I suggest peeps should go check his websites out and start listening too some of his interviews, the are very concerning.

EXTRACT FROM HIS WEBSITE BELOW

2008 - God's Final Witness

From now until the latter part of 2008, many prophecies are going to begin to be fulfilled, especially the Seven Thunders of the Book of Revelation, which the apostle John saw but was restricted from recording. Those thunders are revealed in this book, as well as detailed accounts of the final three and one-half years of man's self-rule on earth, which are recorded in the account of the Seventh Seal of Revelation.

Some of these prophecies concern the demise of the United States over the next year, which will be followed by man's final world war. This last war will be the result of clashing religions and the governments they sway. Billions will die! This time will far exceed even the very worst times in all human history.

As these events unfold, the world will increasingly become aware of the authenticity of the words in this book and realize that Ronald Weinland has been sent by God as His end-time prophet.

This book is primarily directed to the people of the three major religions of the world (Islam, Judaism and Christianity), whose roots are in the God of Abraham. Ronald Weinland has been sent to all three.SOURCE

[edit on 28-11-2007 by TruthSeekers]

[edit on 28-11-2007 by TruthSeekers]

MOD EDIT to add external quote

[edit on 1/3/2008 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
if he were reputable in the christian faith he wouldnt be making predictions about such things.....nobody is supposed to know...and the last two witnessess in the book of revelation are abraham and elijah

digitalgrl

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
No point to be afraid. There is no such thing as end. Only change. If World War 3 will happen, then it means we failed as a civilization in many aspects, but we already had 2 World Wars. This third one, if it happens, will have a huge impact and change awarness and values in people. In the end it might create a better society.

Hope for the best and never be afraid of change.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
it is not mentioned anywhere in the bible that the last two witnesses are abraham or Elijah.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
sodom
so please can he predict me the euromillion lottery numbers for this friday

i say B.S., the first time in history..
sodom

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeekers
it is not mentioned anywhere in the bible that the last two witnesses are abraham or Elijah.

your right about that...

but i've heard that the Two Witnesses should be Elijah & Enoch
others say Moses may be one instead of Enoch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

re: OP

but, if the 7th Seal is opened in 04/08, that means the 1st 6 Seals
have aready been opened??
or are Seals 1-6 opened in 03/08, only days before the Final 7th Seal?

the chronology or sequence does not make a lot of sense to me.

because as i read the tribulation times, it happens over 42 months
that all 7 Seals (bowls & wraths) are unleashed upon the Earth.
the Seventh Seal, Bowl, Wrath is the final event ushering in the
returning messiah....which is after the 7 years (42 months)
of the tribulation

the 7th seal is not the onset of the tribulation as this man suggests.

in any case i will link to the web page just out of curosity
thanks,

(i'll try to find out if he's jest another Applewhite kook)

[edit on 29-11-2007 by St Udio]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to
post by TruthSeekers

Hi Truth Seeker,

I have been waiting for someone to start a thread about Ronald Weinland so a star and thumbs up to you

I have known about him for about 3 months after catching his interview on a radio show called talk sport; he was being interviewed by James Whale.
Visit this link to find said interview Ronald Radio interviews

At the time I was searching for the truth like %50 (give or take) of peeps here on ATS and I just happened to catch the interview, I was not really listening due to the fact that I was playing on my 360 so it was just quietly on in the back ground, barely audible. After a couple of minute's I had to stop playing the 360 and tune into what Ronald was saying. The funniest thing was that you could here James trying to be mocking but what caught me was the way in which Ronald answered James and his questions; James really could do nothing to dent him and the answers he gave I found to be excellent and very fitting to what is really going on the world, flawless.

He has written two very good books; find them at this link and download them for free.
Ronald Weinland Books

I have read both numerous times and find them an excellent fountain of truth about religion and the lies that have been spread/done in Gods name.
I had no interest in religion of any sort up until this point but once reading his books; it was like the truth was undeniable and plain to see for those with ears to listen and eyes to see.

Since hearing that interview and reading both books I have observed every Sabbath day and listened to every sermon live since (last 3 months), which is not easy as it cost me money as I worked six days a week, it was crazy; I just went up to my boss and said I cant work Saturdays no more and that he could give me them off or have my notice to leave, I could not believe I had done it. I am not confrontational so I avoid at all cost's and I knew this would not be easy but it was like something I knew I had to do, the weird thing was that I expected him to try and forget it hoping I would let it drop but two days later he came up to me and said no problem; its all sorted.

I could not believe my ears but the worst was telling my girlfriend; she was on holiday at the time so I had two weeks to read the books and formulate what I would tell her. The day she came back I sat her down and explained to her what I had found out and the great truths that had been revealed to me; I expected her to flip and call me crazy and dump be for being a nutter; she was amazing and completely understood and stood by me. Again I was in shock but one thing; she does not observe the Sabbath which is a pain but the difference between us is how we think i.e. she is happy to not ever contemplate E.T's or ghosts etc.
I found this baffling for why would she stand by me if she did not believe or have no interest?

When I asked her this she said that she trusted me and knew that I would not follow something blindly and without good reason, her trust in me staggered me, I am truly lucky.
One thing we have agreed upon is that when events build in magnitude to a degree that cannot be denied she will then start observing the Sabbath with me.

Everything that Ronald states in his books are coming to pass more and more as he predicts i.e. the seven thunders and the previous 5 seals being opened.
To me the world/universe around me has always been proof of higher intelligence; up until about 8 years ago I bought evolution like most peeps but then my friend asked me some questions and pointed out some obvious flaws and that’s when my journey for the truth began.
Until Ronald I believed that perhaps E.T's were responsible for life on earth but now I know better.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
wel i just finished his latest interview on a UK sports radio station,
the MP3 was around 20+ minutes in length,

and he wasn't 'kooky', but he sure was convinced of his station as one of the two end time prophets (commissioned by G-d in 1997) and that he was going to bring plagues on the world during his 3 1/2 year mission beginning after April '08.
& do what the two witnesses are prophecied to do in the book of revelation

USA, UK, western EU are the 1st to hit the skids & rocks,
its entertaining if nothing else

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Any claims to know the future, based on bible predictions, are bunk. First of all, the bible itself says no one, not even the angels, knows the hour or the day.

Second, the bible itself has so many inconsistencies and just bizarre statements in it I don't know how anyone takes it seriously anymore.

Third, the world is what we make it. If you believe in end times, then you are a force in the world which is pushing to make that nightmare come true.

We will have peace as soon as people believe it. If you think the world is violent and headed toward disaster, then you're wasting your life being part of the problem and not part of the solution.

Humanity has the means to take over control of this planet. We have ALWAYS possessed the tools of positive change. We surrender them whenever we are fooled into seeing divisions between us and are led into conflict believing we are right and the others are wrong.

The truth is that we are all so much the same that there are almost no differences. We all want freedom, a good job, time off, time for family, enough to eat, a place to live, and faith that when we work for these things we aren't going to have them taken from us one day.

And most of all, we all want love.

So long as we continue hating, we deny ourselves all the things which can come to be out of love, and we commit ourselves to living in a nightmare.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to
post by St Udio

Hi St Udio,

Quote by St Udio.
because as i read the tribulation times, it happens over 42 months
that all 7 Seals (bowls & wraths) are unleashed upon the Earth.
the Seventh Seal, Bowl, Wrath is the final event ushering in the
returning messiah....which is after the 7 years (42 months)
of the tribulation

I am a bit baffled by your post as I read it that you think 42 months equals seven years?

Can you expand on what you mean please?

42 months equal 3 and a half years, exactly the amount of time that will pass once and only once the seventh seal is opened not the first seal.

The sign that the sixth seal had been opened was 911 as it signalled the start of the seven thunders.
The previous five seals were mainly to with the real church of God; most people expect them to involve the whole world; this is simply wrong.
It was only once the sixth seal was opened that events started to involve the whole world i.e. 911 (also first thunder) which rocked the world to its foundations and still does today hence all the 911 conspiracy theories.

I think once you read the books you will have greater understanding.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dionysius9

Hi Dion,

Any claims to know the future, based on bible predictions, are bunk. First of all, the bible itself says no one, not even the angels, knows the hour or the day.

Read revelations again, especially verse 5; it speaks of the lamb opening the seven seals. Now I think that most people by now are aware that Jesus was the lamb, the ultimate sacrifice for man. This tells us that God must of told Jesus when and the timing to open the seven seals; simple logic. I assume it was when Jesus was taken up to heaven as he certainly did not know when he walked the earth.

We will have peace as soon as people believe it. If you think the world is violent and headed toward disaster, then you're wasting your life being part of the problem and not part of the solution.

Have people learned nothing? Man is incapable of peace; that is the whole reason God gave us six thousand years to rule ourselves, as an example to us.
God asked for simple things i.e. the Ten Commandments. Man is not even capable of keeping these simple things let alone bringing about peace.
I certainly don’t see peace for man anytime soon whether you believe it or not is a moot point. Man will destroy themselves long before we ever reach a peaceful existence; that is why God will step in and stop us on the last great day.

Humanity has the means to take over control of this planet. We have ALWAYS possessed the tools of positive change. We surrender them whenever we are fooled into seeing divisions between us and are led into conflict believing we are right and the others are wrong.

Again it is man who creates division not God or the Bible.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreOne
reply to
post by St Udio

Hi St Udio,

I am a bit baffled by your post as I read it that you think 42 months equals seven years?

Can you expand on what you mean please?

Peace.

got me there, my thinking got ahead of my typing,,,

the 42 months I misspoke is actually Half the final week,
the final half week = 42 months, 1260 days,
is when the final seals, bowls, wraths are poured out on the earth & men...
the time of the Great Tribulation.

so April '08 means that 3 1/2 years earlier began the 'final week'
(of Daniels 70 weeks)
which would have been in October 2004

so with this April '08 timeframe, the one who will become the destroyer (i.e. anti-christ) will receive a mortal head wound and remarkably recover, ressurrect, come back to life... then team up with the false prophet (2nd beast from the land) and bring about the kingdom of the Beast

and there will be 1335 days until they come to their end. (see scripture)
(from the day of beast #1s, 'death+ressurrection' until the 7th Trumphet)
which is a longer time than the 1260 days of the final Half-Week, aka 42 months.

so look for a 'peace keeper' & possible global figure to receive a mortal/seeming fatal head wound in the time window of Jan 19th-Feb 19th, 2008
According to this self-Acclaimed Prophet
Who claims that April '08 is the 7th seal being opened

and by a miracle come back to life,
and for that period of 75 days both he & the false prophet and 'A Small Party' shall bring together the 10 nation Beast Kingdom.
who will require the 'Mark' and suffer all the judgements of the 7 seals, 7 bowls, 7 vials...and ending with the 7th trumphet.

or something like that

[edit on 29-11-2007 by St Udio]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
what i don't understand about all this end time prophecy is that in order for someones (whoever just pick) prophecy to happen you have to throw out all other religions on earth.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeekers
He seems too be a reputable member of the Church Of God and claims he is one of the Last Two Witnesses of which is stated in the Book Of revelation of the Bible.

Utter crud !! so he is one of the Two Witnesses huh ? and how did he figure that out ? did "god" tell him this ?? did it say so in the bible ?? or did he somehow see a clue to this burned into his toast ? maybe his "alphabits" cereal told him this ? or even better was it Pat Robertson channeling Ron Wyatt's spirit who told him this ??

Another worthless prediction...I predict many more will come.....does that make me a psychic ?? or a psycho ??

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
When all is said and done, there will be about 2.5 billion people left on earth. The "great cleansing" that the mystics have warned us about is now in progress.. War is just a part of it. America will be the catapult that throws the whole world into devastation.

America will seemingly be on her "knees" when it strikes back with a vengeance such as the world has never seen.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I must admit i was a bit skeptical at first myself, until i has taken a listen to some of the interviews, i must admit he is on par.

If you think about it, all that should happen is inevitable really, just look at the way things are going, the dollar is on its way down, the system is slowly showing signs of an economic collapse. Russia and China are growing in power and joining forces and they HATE the US!

You can see what is going too happen! Its just way things are going too be, theres no doubt about things are going too turn tits up very soon.

God had a plan from the start, give us 6000 years too try and govern ourselves just too prove too us we were incapable of it, then after that he would take over and govern us himself in his Kingdom.

The End of the Age is upon us my friends, like it or loaf it.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeekers

I must admit i was a bit skeptical at first myself, until i has taken a listen to some of the interviews, i must admit he is on par.

If you think about it, all that should happen is inevitable really, just look at the way things are going, the dollar is on its way down, the system is slowly showing signs of an economic collapse. Russia and China are growing in power and joining forces and they HATE the US!

That is how I felt myself, it was not until I read both of his books that I realised how messed up the truth of God was and is. Satan really has done a number on man and man himself has not helped that situation either.
The Bible has been so twisted, as well as the truth of our beginning; our heritage.
I agree with your sentiments.

Utter crud !! so he is one of the Two Witnesses huh ? and how did he figure that out ? did "god" tell him this ?? did it say so in the bible ?? or did he somehow see a clue to this burned into his toast ? maybe his "alphabits" cereal told him this ? or even better was it Pat Robertson channeling Ron Wyatt's spirit who told him this ??

This is fair enough and a poor attitude to take; for example if Ronald told you himself that a burning bush spoke to him would that be any more believable or perhaps a talking dog. My point being that what ever he says about God speaking to him will be treated with this same poor attitude and disbelief.
The truth is not for everyone unfortunately and as incredible as it sounds even at the end there will still be people who refuse Gods way; Gods truth.

what i don't understand about all this end time prophecy is that in order for someones (whoever just pick) prophecy to happen you have to throw out all other religions on earth.

This is because there is only one true way to follow God full stop, if you take the time to read Ronald’s books and come to understand the true ways in which to follow God all other religions become mute for they are shown to be built upon lies and twisted truth.
Hope this helps.

Peace.

P.S. If anyone has any questions please ask or u2u me.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
NOTE TOO FOLKS - Ronald does not charge for this information he is giving away his books for free so clearly he is not doing this for profit. Another thing too think about.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to
post by St Udio

Hello St Udio,

I am really sorry but I dont understand your post.

the 42 months I misspoke is actually Half the final week,
the final half week = 42 months, 1260 days,
is when the final seals, bowls, wraths are poured out on the earth & men...
the time of the Great Tribulation.

What is this half week you speak of? Is there a Ref in the Bible you can point me to so that I might better understand you?

so with this April '08 timeframe, the one who will become the destroyer (i.e. anti-christ) will receive a mortal head wound and remarkably recover, ressurrect, come back to life... then team up with the false prophet (2nd beast from the land) and bring about the kingdom of the Beast

One thing I will point out about revelation is that even though certain parts are in order i.e. the seven trumpets and seven seals. There are parts not in order but this goes for a large percent of the Bible hence why it incoherent when read like a normal book.

I mention this because the wounding of the beast took place back a few hundred years ago; I am not sure when off the top of my head.
There was an excellent post on here last week about it (it was written by a somebody Boone; can’t remember his first name but it was an excellent post but for some unknown reason it was deleted). Mr Boone if you happen to read this post please re-post your information here as it may help some people come to the truth.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I mention this because the wounding of the beast took place back a few hundred years ago; I am not sure when off the top of my head.

Really? i didnt know that? where can i find out more about this?

[edit on 29-11-2007 by TruthSeekers]

[edit on 29-11-2007 by TruthSeekers]

top topics

join