It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Forbidden Star Map (and Masons)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
THE FORBIDDEN STAR MAP by Wayne Herschel
Anyone comment on again a disclosed MASON secret ?
FORBIDDEN STAR MAP

www.thehiddenrecords.com...

At least the site refers to the University of Bradford, but I cannot combine both theories yet.
www.brad.ac.uk...

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Its sad, but I find myself saying this a lot on these boards:

Look hard enough, and you will come up with numerous secrets...which do not exist/are not secrets.

For example, I purpose that feral masonic squirrels are taking over the world. How do I know this? I saw a pattern in the stars that calculated to the term "feral masonic squirrels." Now, I have no data, but I HAVE NUMBERS AND GRAPHS! DON'T YOU TELL ME ITS NOT REAL!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LightinDarkness

You laugh, but these squirrels have lodges, hell, one of them probably owns the bank you deposit your nuts in.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by PontiacWarrior

You laugh, but these squirrels have lodges, hell, one of them probably owns the bank you deposit your nuts in.

Wives already have us by the nuts. The squirrels will just have to wait in line.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PontiacWarrior

First... LOL Fitz - so true

Now in regards to the above - since I'm a mason, does this mean that I get to own the bank that I deposit money in? If that's the case, Bank of America has been giving me some really shoddy customer service. Perhaps I should march up to the branch office and start waving my masonic ring around and saying "You will obey. I own you."

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
nice mason spamming here! good to see ol ats still allows this kind of shiat!

EDIT: site looks like a hoax though, buy my book and know secret stuff! bah secrets cant be bought!

[edit on 30-11-2007 by Tetragrammaton]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I guess responding to outlandish and completely unproven assertions with my own outlandish and completely unproven assertions is now "mason spam"?

Double standards? Check.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   

No double standards here, just mason standards, you do it all the time...

What masons consider far out, is allowed to be ridiculed, even if facts are produced, which is of course not the case here though....

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Tetragrammaton

What exactly do you call it when people post stuff without facts (creating a website with pretty pictures that cites no sources can be done by anyone - that is not facts) and people call them out on it? That would be spam. Yet because it fits with what you want the world to be, you take it as truth.

Double standards? Check. Because you don't want to believe it doesn't make it so. Also, since when did questioning something become ridicule? Crazy. Read the signature.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Masons Lodge is supported by three great pillars.
- Wisdom to contrive (Solomon; King of Israel)
- Strength to support (Hiram; King of Tyre)
- Beauty to adorn (Hiram Abif)

Above persons lived about 1000 BC.
Therefore how must this be matched with 200.000 years ago on the FORBIDDEN STAR MAP ?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Easily. Look hard enough and you will find a pattern in everything. I find a pattern in my carpet that decries that YOU sir are a part of the Bohemian Grove.

HOW CAN THIS REALITY BE MATCH UP WITH THE PATTERN OF MY CARPET? It proves that it's true!

[edit on 2-12-2007 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If it does tie in (if) his position is more than likely one that states the secret teachings of the mystery schools practiced in ancient times on every continent were of like mind and teaching.

His conjecture being that the charts corelation with the Masonic tracing board shows that these teachings and mysteries have been handed down through the generations of time to select people or elites. That part is known to be fact. There is no fact in the deduction that it entails some Masonic conspiracy though. Saying this, the only thing that I saw in this website was that the author merely stated that it seemed the Masons did have knowledge of this and paid homage to on the US currency.

I read through it briefly so I may have missed something. If he indeed said there was a "Masonic" conspiracy than I feel he should back it up, or any such conspiracy for that matter. On the other hand if his position is that of a general elitest conspiracy I would be a little more likely to believe as this is not uncommon among that sort of snobbery.

As a general statement (no conspiracy involved) I found the digrams very interesting and plausible. I'm not an astronomer so I couldn't say one way or another, but the truth always shines thru eventually.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I think we as masons sometimes flatter ourselves too much. While it would be nice to think that the fraternity possess teachings that have been passed down from the oldest of the ancient mystery societies, I find no proof of that. All I see is that when people form societies they generally try to inculcate the same basic principles - not because they are being handed down - but because there is something about being human that makes us all seek after the same knowledge regardless of our place or time in history.

That we like to "hide" the knowledge with the veils of ritual, allegory, and myth does not mean the knowledge itself is innately evil or even innately useful. It simply means that men and women find enchantment when they believe that they hold information that is shielded from the masses. It simply speaks to the elitism in us all. Of course, the reality is that masonry's teachings are neither elite nor ground breaking. Men (and women) have arrived at the teachings of masonry even when they were not masons. Even if they could not, masonry is not truly elitist - the gates are wide open for just about anyone, assuming you pass a criminal background check and have not sufficiently made someone in your community mad enough to black ball you.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Does your carpet show a 4 by 13 = 52 matrix ?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Tracing boards where designed since 1818.

en.wikipedia.org...

Therefore the original story can never be related to thousands years ago.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

so hawk...you post a lot of obscure links and sources, but you havent spoken much about your personal opinion. What, in your opinion, is freemasonry?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You do realize that doesn't help your source, and proves my point.

And yes - my carpet DOES reveal that, except it's dimensions are 13x13. Indeed, my carpet predicts you are a sign of the devil =O

[edit on 3-12-2007 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I think that you got a pretty good outlook on things. You're right, just because someone has knowledge that they keep secret doesn't make it or them evil or elite. But, just because we don't know for certain that certain knowledge has been passed down since ancient times doesn't say that it hasn't been.

Certain truths are inherent in mankind. Wheather we come from the ancient American, Asian, European, African, or Mid-Eastern cultures. And I wouldn't be afraid to say that some may have been learned from the study of Astrology.

I don't put too much stock in the Masonic Theory as this guy who posted the thread does. But, I wouldn't be shocked if there is some truth in it or even in the charts. This is the way that society has done things since the begining. Not to say that it is evil, but I guess what I'm trying to say is that it wouldn't be something new. If it is true (the charts) then I say lets find out more.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
UPDATE............IT IS NOW 2011.

This thread was started in 2007 by someone who sounds like a spokesman for

Wayne Hershel. All the links are there for his website..............It is now 2011 and

Wayne Hershel is still at it all over the internet trying to promote his book which dosen't

appear to be selling, along with his new cult. However in the last four years many people have

been looking into his 'shady' activities. In 2008 he was involved with Blossom Goodchild hoax

.After that hoax in 2010 he was involved with Judy Faltskog in a hoax of false signals from

space
There is a thread on ATS hoax site titled "Alleged NASA Astronomer deciphers

'Intelligence' signal from nearby stars. Over a period of six months investagation by

ATS members 200pages and 4000posts it was thoroughly DEBUNKED and resulted in an

e.book which is available to download on ATS, Scribd, Pirate bay, Google and others.

>>>>>>>CHECK IT OUT YOU WONT BE DISSAPPOINTED

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

edit on 12-2-2011 by Soboro because: (no reason given)

top topics

join