It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First successful depleted Uranium poisoning case.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
A Scottish ex soldier who served in the first gulf war has been the first to get authorities to accept he was poisoned by the allies� use of depleted Uranium. A Pension Appeal Tribunal Service hearing in Edinburgh accepted medical evidence provided by Kenny Duncan, of Clackmannan, that he had been poisoned by military use of depleted uranium. Mr Duncan also claims his young children have symptoms similar to those suffered by some Iraqi children, including deformed toes, and low immune systems making them susceptible to asthma, hay fever and eczema.

Cancer rates in Iraq and Bosnia have dramatically shot up since, and been directly related to, the use of depleted uranium in their countries.

www.theherald.co.uk...

www.unobserver.com...

news.scotsman.com...

Will this make them stop using it? Or stop denying its Ill effects? To admit what doctors in the affected countries have been saying about its huge cancer causing affects for ages?

Perhaps, maybe�if pigs fly.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
From the first link posted:

He says he has evidence that his children's health problems are linked to his service. Kenneth, 10, Andrew, eight, and six-year-old Heather, have symptoms similar to those suffered by some Iraqi children, including deformed toes, and low immune systems making them susceptible to asthma, hay fever and eczema.

It's really unfortunate that we, as people, feel the need to create and use these atrocious weapons of war. It sickens me to the fullest extent.
The primary excuse for the creation of these weapons tends to always be, "if we don't make them, then someone else will". Bull$hit. If so, that doesn't make it acceptable nor does it justify their existence!!!

I'm happy this gentleman won his case!

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Me too. It's time for our Gov't to stop the lies and be truthful to the people that placed them into office.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Ahh! Nanna, this thread is ancient! It was just an example for your Depleted Uranium thread!

Though I suppose it does make a point..

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
Ahh! Nanna, this thread is ancient! It was just an example for your Depleted Uranium thread!

Though I suppose it does make a point..

It does make a point,..................... our Gov't is full of liars and it's hard to trust them.

top topics

join