It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put the prospects in power: Force new...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
...companies to arise on the scene with an 'employee and cunsumer prospects' or 'how to employ and conduct business with the prospects' bill of rights by boycotting all presently existing companies. That's right! Force out the old, force in the new! Then there will be no complaints under the scrutiny of the prospects.

Here's how it works since everyone has needful things to get... Everyone all in together choose just one to three companies to be prospects for whatever (food, travel, and merchandise) to. Then once the new companies come forth just switch to them henceforth.

What do you think? Would this plan work to change the country you're in to make it a better useful field for the prospects?

I know you're tired of being threatened by poisonous things or treated under class/sub-human or not getting a job because of some person's prejudice for whatever reason (like you were convicted in past of a crime or because of your looks or etc) in the way. The government cant change things for us like we can by boycotting.

Let companies be a product of us (the prospects) instead of the prospects being a product of them (the companies)! I think this can be looked at as a new nationalist movement. For travel: I hereby say we the prospects of American things should use Greyhound Busline only. They dont have a 'no ride' list...and one can use another name under which to be issued the ticket, because they dont check drivers licenses. Ha! I'm too smart for my time.

For food: this is a hard one because you going to have to choose the store under old company guidlines and then be a prospect to the company we all in together can choose to buy food products from. All I know is that it should be an America brand to begin with. Any idea of which company provide a variety in foods? We're all ears!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Mabus I am confused as to what exactly your point is here in New Zealand we have anti discrimination laws even so it is very hard to prove that you have been discriminated against during the likes of the job application process. Unless you are buying food from a small business that sells fruit and vegetables near market gardens you are struck because all the Supermarket chains are owned by two firms. Well that is the case here anyway.

join