It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An hour to live

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Lets just imagine for a second here that some foreighn country has just send out a dozen of Nukes (Atomic bombs) that are now flying our way. The news declared that citizens have approximetly an hour at most before U.S. will blow like Hiroshima. What would you do?

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
How is this pertinent to this particular forum, New World Order?

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I would shave my balls, then eat some lucky charms.

Deep

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Nermind, there is another thread equally irrelevant.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chapaev
Lets just imagine for a second here that some foreighn country has just send out a dozen of Nukes (Atomic bombs) that are now flying our way. The news declared that citizens have approximetly an hour at most before U.S. will blow like Hiroshima. What would you do?

First of all, the U.S. is not going to say that in a million years, even if a million nukes were launched and is seen by everybody on T.V, the U.S. gov't will not accept that it in front of everyone.

If that happens, I would propably go to sleep. Pretty much everyone is going to die, even if you survive the knockout, the world will be a nasty place to live in after that.

So, what is the point? I would rather sleep.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
i'd smoke a fat one, make love to my man, then chill with my family...I think I manage all that in an hour.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep

Deep
This is just hilarious!

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
It's pertinent because if you destroy US, the old world goes with it. This country is so old-skool anyway...

An hour to live? I'd duck and cover, like they teach on those 60's cold war tapes for children. Like that turtle did.. Duck and Coooover!

Or I'd do absolutely nothing. If I knew for certain that I was going to die, and somehow my family wasn't aware of the news, I'd not tell them. No sense dying while panicking! They'll find out AFTER they're dead, so they can calmly learn what happened.. without all those human emotions getting in the way of rational, clear thought.

Also, I'd call my dad who is back in Russia (where I'm from) and bet with him that I'll be the one to die first (he doesn't get news fast there). So then I'd win a bunch of money after I died... so it's not all bad, right?

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep

Deep

Hahaha...funniest thing I have read all day Zero!

As for me, I would jump on ATS and post it to the breaking news on ATSNN.

....then I would shave my balls.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I would smoke the biggest doobie i could whilst making love to my girl and any other girl i could find in an hour... then if i have time i'd go and stand at ground zero to avoid a slow painful death

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
run around naked hell i have an hour to live why not might throw in some cartwheels aswell

stand on my roof naked shouting like a mad man

be with my mates getting wasted in the pub

be with the family

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Eh, the world wouldn't be so bad after most people are killed. Sure, it would be a radiation wasteland. If the heat and pressure of the nuclear blasts didn't kill you, the stagnant radiation would. If you're one of those "lucky" people that happen to be resistant to radiation (hypothetical), all the more to you. You truly would be king. How? Who cares. This thread is completely useless in the event that something like that truly happened.

DoD

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
i would put my head between my knees and kiss ny a$$ goodbye

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
I would smoke the biggest doobie i could whilst making love to my girl and any other girl i could find in an hour... then if i have time i'd go and stand at ground zero to avoid a slow painful death

i would also if i had time steal the fastest car i could and do some video game reliving!!

(yes, im a nerd)

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
i would be digging a trench in my basement...even though its highly unlikely that i would survive anyway seeing as i like in virginia near washington d.c

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Well everyone could all run into the streets and loot and destroy everything in sight!

Makes me wonder why most people don't do it now though?

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Well everyone could all run into the streets and loot and destroy everything in sight!

Makes me wonder why most people don't do it now though?

It makes me wonder too. Let's do it.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
i'm gonna have to say, shave my balls as well.
but since im very experienced in that area, i'd spend the other 55 minutes admiring them.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoD
i would put my head between my knees and kiss ny a$$ goodbye

I tried that once but I fell off the couch and pulled a muscle in my neck,

But yea I would probably smoke a fat one and hang out at ohare airport and wait for the Whole s&%$house to go up in flames.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
i would also if i had time steal the fastest car i could and do some video game reliving!!

I'm with Dmsoldier. I'd run around trying to find the nicest ride, pop the steering column and take it for a spin, wreck it into a police station, steal some guns, shoot out windows all over town while riding in a stolen police cruiser. I'd roll up to the dealers spot, spend all my money on rolls and dots, then candyflip my ass off driving around with the sirens blaring. I'd wreck the cruiser into a gas station, being careful to jump out right before it hits the pumps, flick a cigarette butt onto the puddle and raze the bitch. Steal the town bus and drive to the middle of nowhere, hoping that everyone will be annihalated so I can do it again tomorrow. Provided that I don't die of a heart attack or brain hemmorage.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join