It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

torture* Americans GI's have been tortured in every war since Geneva

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rilence

Originally posted by rockets red glare
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

No we don't fight wars that way but arabs do! nothing illegal about iraq! Infact it was Iraqi's begging the world to help them. We the honorable people of the United States answered their cries!

Source/proof of this please...And no, the bleatings of a few Iraqi's in exile does not count...I want evidence that rank and file Iraqis in Iraq wanted help, before they were invaded...

And I'd also like said reply properly spelled (use spellchecker if in doubt) and correct grammar, please...Most of us are becoming tired of the poor standard of language in your rantings...

Anyone who honestly believes in their heart that Iraq is better off 4.5 yrs on really doesn't have:

A) a brain

or

B) A moral conscience

The damage done to Iraqi society by the coalition of the cowardly will take decades to heal, if ever

If anyone wants to take responsibility for that and call it a good thing, then bravo !!! *golf claps*

What a pathetic, cowardly thing to do...

Excellent post

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by rockets red glare

Geez....

Your post says it all...so un informed it aint funny....

Your info is so far of whack its laughable...

I'm not even going to bother replying to you...

If the members and also the powers that be don't realise what a pathetic argument you have waged, then I guess I need to move myself to a board with some balance...

You have made your points with few sources, just your own view that anyone not Christian or Jewish in that part of the world deserves to die...

That IMHO is disgusting.....In order to achieve "peace" in said reason it is going to take a lot of discourse from many factions in order to obtain a fragile peace in said reason...

I go to sleep now praying to my GOD AS I KNOW HIM that such a thing is possible...

Peace

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rilence

Geez....

Your post says it all...so un informed it aint funny....

Your info is so far of whack its laughable...

I'm not even going to bother replying to you...

If the members and also the powers that be don't realise what a pathetic argument you have waged, then I guess I need to move myself to a board with some balance...

You have made your points with few sources, just your own view that anyone not Christian or Jewish in that part of the world deserves to die...

That IMHO is disgusting.....In order to achieve "peace" in said reason it is going to take a lot of discourse from many factions in order to obtain a fragile peace in said reason...

I go to sleep now praying to my GOD AS I KNOW HIM that such a thing is possible...

Peace

Please don't leave, Aussie.

That's what they want.

Dozens of them, spinning their toxins.

But you're the kind this world needs. If not for your own sake, then please remain for the sake of all the kids who need to hear you in order to provide balance and direction after being polluted by the likes of the deliberate provocateur who's testing not only your patience, but also that of anyone who's managed to remain half sane through this zionist farce 'war on terra '.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockets red glare

No we don't fight wars that way but arabs do! nothing illegal about iraq! Infact it was Iraqies begging the world to help them. We the honorable people of the united States asnswered their cries!

the arabs do...
are you aware that there are arabs in the american army as well?

ok, we've attacked hospitals (direct violation of international law) and then CELEBRATED THE ATTACK

we reduced the once thriving city of fallujah to rubble.
we've broken international law by starting a war of aggression in the first place

so, are the iraqies telling us that they're happy with a higher rate of death, less nutrition, less electricity, less water, less education, and more religious extremism?

how about this, read "failed states" by noam chomsky.
i dare you to read it and then keep holding on to your ignorance and thinly veiled racism

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   

This should have been posted on front Page, Youre Right, Anyone can choose to fight for their country but it when the home country USA That allows complains about the injustice being done to people who use cars bombers, people who behead, kidnap, murder. Its time so say Stop, about a dozen Fathers From NYS, Killed by people who American Lawyers would put back on the Street. This is Murder for Murders sake, Those people found someone to die for them, while they sit back and DRINK Tea.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   

There are people, fighting and dying in the backgound, people who you and other American will never MEET, So when you hear about a freind you hav'nt seen for years, dying in a accident, THINK

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bone13

think about what?

that we should stop starting needless wars? that this world would be a better place without such petty things as nationalism and divisions by skin color and religion?

i'm thinking, i'm thinking hard
and all i can think of is the song "imagine"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join