It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rockefeller Initiative 1993-1996

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I've stumbled upon this page on one forum. Was this covered on ATS? If not, it could be an interesting read for UFO 'fans' here. Lots of FOIA documents included. I can't tell if these are actual documents or fakes, but here it goes:
The Rockefeller Initiative

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I have not seen this site and didn't find anything on the google search. This is pretty interesting. Does anyone know any more? I do not

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Here's a previous thread on the subject. No replies though, this is big news in my eyes.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have been following this for a few weeks, that was the first I've seen of the documents, thanks very much for posting this, it needs more attention.

A couple of related news stories.
www.chron.com...
ap.google.com...

[edit on 28-11-2007 by squiz]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Looks like there is some interesting reading on that site. I'll have to check it out, although I feel that there will be documents that lack any real meaty content. It will be interesting reading.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Though I wouldn't call myself an ufologist, I find UFO stuff pretty interesting, especially because there are quite bunch of things and phenomena that haven't been scientifically explained. For hardcore sceptics, this is enough to dismiss the whole stuff, like they're trying to say - if you cannot prove it - it doesn't exist.

While photos and videos are becoming easy prey for debunkers because of Photoshop and CGI software, documents cannot be dismissed THAT easily. And these are one of them. I havent fount anything spectacular in these documents (at least not yet, since I haven't read all of them), but it is a proof of high interst considering UFO stuff among some people that wouldn't be interested in this stuff for no hard reasons (IMO).

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Duby78

I am currently reading a book that has many classified documents that I feel should be archived on this site if they aren't already. I am new here and have not found any yet. They are from William Cooper, an ex Naval Intelligence Briefing Team member. His book is what has opened my eyes to all the "unpatriotic", "unconstitutional", and corrupt things we Americans are being put through and have been put through for many years.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
is this stuff real??

L rockerfeller was trying to convince clinton to be the disclosure president!

someone really needs to validate the authenticity of these documents!!

so its the executive ey??
www.paradigmresearchgroup.org...

well the human potential foundation certainly exist.
www.nndb.com...

[edit on 29-11-2007 by welivefortheson]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
from the bowels of wiki itself
en.wikipedia.org...

Rockefeller had a strong interest in the latter stages of his life in UFOs. In 1993, along with his niece, Anne Bartley, the step-daughter of Winthrop Rockefeller and the then president of the Rockefeller Family Fund, he established the UFO Disclosure Initiative to the Clinton White House, whose main request was that all UFO information held by the government, including from the CIA and the US Air Force, be declassified and released to the public

my mind is 100% made up now,not a trace of doubt.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Has anyone find something of actual worth in the files?

I quickly browsed over a few and it just seem to be the standard "OMG UFOS MUST EXIST, GIVE ME TEH PROOF!!!" vs "Please refer to official military explanation" that the FOI UFO investigators get.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Here's a NWO/CT take on it: it's the set-up for Von Braun's contention that after they're done using rogue states and fundamentalist terrorists as boogeymen, the final trump card is a faked UFO invasion.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I think the Rockerfellers are into this upto their Eyeballs.

I've heard stories thet they & the other world Elites are the ones actually pulling all the strings & that everything else is a white Wash.

[edit on 11/29/2007 by Ironclad]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I posted this too,but the OP beat me to it!
Could this be an engineered operation to raise the profile of the Rockerfeller family in the eyes of the public?
It seems a strange topic Mr Rockerfeller to get involved in...The surpression of UFO information maybe-but disclosure?
Very fishy.
If however this was a real attempt to obtain disclosure,then its a pretty sad state of affairs-for if a billionaire personal friend of the President could not get the lid lifted from the UFO cover up ,then what chance to the likes of Hoagland and Greer have?
Good Thread OP!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Maybe Rockefeller didn't get anything from Clinton because there is nothing to get. I mean, if the all powerful and wealthy Rockefellers can't get to the "truth" maybe there is no story.

I'm not saying there is not other intelligent life in our universe, I'm just saying maybe there has been no contact. Think about it, if aliens are here and they are malevolent, they wouldn't bother hiding themselves they would just show their superior force. If they are friendly, why would they even bother hiding themselves.

Or, maybe, Rockefeller's efforts could have been an effort to push forward a time-line for an alien false flag. Or, as someone else posted, the effort is a diversionary tactic or damage control for their reputation.

Just thoughts.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Almost everything we've seen & heard in the last fifty years+ has been a lie. The Cold War, Oil Crisis or Peak Oil, A.I.D.S., 9/11, Iraq War ect....Have all been nothing but lies. And the biggest lie is still to come.

What if contact is not in the form of a fake invasion? what if contact is going to be peaceful? It's still going to be a lie! STAY AWAKE!!

Don't be fooled people! It will be great having all of the above problems I just pointed out fixed overnight but don't be decieved! It's going to be yet another in a long series of lies that have been put upon mankind.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

Maybe Rockefeller didn't get anything from Clinton because there is nothing to get. I mean, if the all powerful and wealthy Rockefellers can't get to the "truth" maybe there is no story.

Careful kosmic.....

someone can lose all credibility using the words Clinton and truth so closed togther in any post. How does one get to the "truth" from someone who wouldn't know the truth if it walked up and bit his.............nose.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
"Disclosure" will not come from this government. To do so would be to admit they've been lying for years, and it would open up the biggest can of worms in history. No, anything the world leaders decide to 'disclose' about UFOs is going to fit into their agenda of coercion and control. So, this to me is evidence to back up theories of a false flag alien attack, which has been mentioned. Especially with the Rockefellers involved.

One scenario I could easily imagine is the NWO using 'disclosure' as a way to gain support. "The old governments of the earth have been lying to the people. We have known forever that this must stop. By the way, we're going to legalize marijuana. I am Arnold Schwarzenegger, but you can call me 'DICTATORNATOR!'" Then they'll go on to say some crap about how they DID find some alien stuff, but it was too hard to figure it out, so they destroyed it before the Russians could get it. Also, the aliens told us they hate you all and want to eat your pets.

Ok, I kid, but just a little. I can easily picture this.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
yes i was suspicious of the rockerfeller connection too.

this is how i see can it,

1,the rockerfellers are in it upto their eyeballs...
a.- they are faking ignorance in this initiative in order to hide their connections
b. they are trying to throw the" un-initiated" off the scent,ie the clinton administartion,
c.laurance rockerfeller had a good heart amongst the rockerfellers and wanted to help humanity via disclosure.
d.he recognised a danger being posed by the clandestine complex and wanted to stop it,
e.he is furthering a malicious plot,ie fake invasion.

2,laurance rockerfeller was genuine...
a.laurance was never in the loop,
b.luarance was taken out of loop at some point in the past,
c.he was forced to fake ignorance by higher powers,
d.the rockerfeller were never fully in the loop,ie they built some craft but did not know the origion of others.
e.only a select ultra elite know the truth about ufos,
f.he wanted to disclose but feared the reprisals against him and his family,so this was the best he could do,
g.laurance was fulfilling a request of someone important to him.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by welivefortheson]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson

g.laurance was fulfilling a request of someone important to him.

Now that is the most interesting idea...

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Personally, i think the Rockerfellers are in this waaay too deep. In fact I reackon they are driving this vehicle.

Anything else is just mis-information "including these documents".

Thats my opinion anyway.

That is unless the Masons/Templers really are the good guys & not part of the Illuminati...lol

[edit on 11/29/2007 by Ironclad]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
How deeply involved are the Rockefellers?

Does this man look human to you?

[edit on 29-11-2007 by NewWorldOver]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join