It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush/Cheney impeachment resolution passes at lawyers convention

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Did anyone see the news story the other day about New York firefighters being told to look for anti-American literature, or even signs of 'dissatisfaction' with the Government when they enter buildings in the line of duty, and then to report it to DHS?

Maybe they'll find Anne Frank hiding in the attic and tell the Gestapo...

Yeah, weedwhacker I heard about that. It's like Ray Bradbury's 'Fahrenheit 451' come to life.

-Staples

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Good thing on how people like Semp, RR, Jade, think.

How many members of the Republican party does it take to change a light bulb?

One to deny that a light bulb needs to be changed; One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the light bulb needs to be changed; One to blame Clinton for burning out the light bulb; One to arrange the invasion of a country rumored to have a secret stockpile of light bulbs; One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to Halliburton for the new light bulb; One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor, standing on a step ladder under the banner: Light Bulb Change Accomplished; One administration insider to resign and write a book documenting in detail how Bush was literally in the dark; One to viciously smear #7; One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how George Bush has had a strong light-bulb-changing policy all along; And finally one to confuse Americans about the difference between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.

But hey, don't want Clinton or a satanist/NAZI/pedo/baby eater in office? Er, a Clinton or a republican in office? Vote for a real conservative!

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
i dont think it is too litle or too late. i think it is about justice. if i break the law no one is going to debate about whether or not i should be tried by my peers. there is no reason to debate putting these men before justice.

<< 8  9  10   >>

join