It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush/Cheney impeachment resolution passes at lawyers convention

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

And, BTW, nobody died when Clinton lied

No one died cause he was a lied to the nation, but people died from his inability and lack of desire to go after UBL.

By impeaching these lying draft-dodgers

This has got to be about Wiliam Jefferson Clinton, right?

[edit on 28-11-2007 by JadePhoenix]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JadePhoenix

this has NOTHING to do with this thread's topic.
clinton is so last week, dude.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by billybob]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by Griff
BTW, I already know it was purgory so you need not bring it up.

So, one of you finally admits that this is more about getting even for what was done to clinton than anything else. Thanks for your honesty.

One of you? I'll have you know, I'm not one of you and I'm not one of them. Thanks for your DISHONESTY.

Oh and BTW. For the 10,000 time, clinton got his impeachment for lying to a grand jury and you could also say the rest of us (you, too).

Oh and BTW. For the 10,000 time, that is exactly what purgory means. Maybe you should educate yourself before feeling the need to try and be sarcastic.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
A lie by any government official is still a lie. It's just a cheap dem tactic to start saying "well, our guy's lies aren't as bad as your guy's lies". What utter nonsense.

Please point out where anyone has said this. Other than in your head.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

...but people died from his inability and lack of desire to go after UBL.

Like Bush/Cheney want to catch their greatest asset, the perfect fall guy for their master's assault on our Constitution, eh?

Oh, you must be talking about the Bush/Cheney Afghani, Iraqi, Pakistani, debacles, right?

Yeah, a lot of people have died, thanks to Bush/Cheney's "inability and lack of desire to go after UBL."

Not to mention, their upcoming "greatest hit," the nukin' of the Iranian "threat."

Yeah, their banker masters are gonna love 'em for that.

And millions more will die...

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   

No one died cause he was a lied to the nation, but people died from his inability and lack of desire to go after UBL.

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

Seems you need to get past the partison crap and really see what's going on. Just my opinion.

Who cares about Clinton? He's not the one we are talking about in this thread. It is Bush and Cheney and THEIR crimes. Not Clinton's.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

G.W. Bush could come out and say the sky is blue and then we would get "The Democratic Responce" with the gaggle of idiots saying the sky is green. It's not that the dems are going after Bush because of Clinton it is the fact he has out smarted them at every turn.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

Trillionaires with money created out of thin air, which represents wealth that was STOLEN from the people.

If you were getting raped would you just lie there and take it just because you think your rapist might be stronger than you?

PUT UP A FIGHT.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Griff

G.W. Bush could come out and say the sky is blue and then we would get "The Democratic Responce" with the gaggle of idiots saying the sky is green. It's not that the dems are going after Bush because of Clinton it is the fact he has out smarted them at every turn.

good comeback. more fluff from your imagination into apparent solidity. way to beat a dead horse.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Who cares about Clinton? He's not the one we are talking about in this thread. It is Bush and Cheney and THEIR crimes. Not Clinton's.

Keeping Americans safe from Islamic radiicals who want to kill us is a crime?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

it is the fact he has out smarted them at every turn.

Yes outsmarted.

By the way of sending them anthrax letters.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

good info TheoOne, you hit the nail on the head and I wish more amaricans would to, infact I wish everyone in the world that are invloved with getting the word out to the public of just how this war has really benefited certain individuals making money from all the projects going in both coutries. Even other contractors in other countries are also benefiting. This would be very good information and deliver it to someone importaant enough before the regime leaves office. gwhint

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   

When it's done illegally. YES.

Or can I go out and kill all black people as a pre-emptive strike to safe gaurd my family? Because we all know that black people cause more crime.

Disclaimer: I'm not being rascist, just a fact used for a point.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

Sad thing is, that's probably one of the few times he's actually spoken the truth.

It's precisely the crimes committed by NeoCon "Christian Radicals," Bush/Cheney, that drive "Islamic Radicals" to want to kill them.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by goosdawg

- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

Sad thing is, that's probably one of the few times he's actually spoken the truth.

Even worse. Look at the date. 6 months after 9/11.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   

no.
lying about it and causing the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people is.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   

By the way of sending them anthrax letters.

Right, and what proof do you have that he personally did this? The word you're looking for is ADMINISTRATION not REGIME

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   

The word you're looking for is ADMINISTRATION not REGIME

Actually the words we're really looking for are "Change of Administration/Regime!"

And the prosecution and sentencing of the appallingly guilty.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by goosdawg]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

Odds are Billary is going to be our next President (God in heaven help us) I really doubt you will get the change you so disire.

And the prosecution and sentencing of the appallingly guilty.

The only crime here is G.W. Bush being bombarded with endless useless congressional non-binding resolutions, congressional inquires/investigations, they are looking for something that is not there. G.W. Bush is not a criminal and it's time this nonsense stopped.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   

they could call a state of emergency and initiate Marshall thereby holding in office until the emergency is resolved.

This unfortunately is the reality and you can just about bet your bottom dollar that Hillary will be the next pres. Remember your vote doesn't count for squat, its the electoral college that says who is the next pres.

I am all for impeachment but it should have been done a long time ago but then again better late than never. However no one had the balls to do so then and I doubt they do now. Just because a "lawyer convention" said it should be done...well lets see them step up to the plate. Otherwise its just a bunch of hot air put forth by a group of reptiles. Now if there was a buck in it for them you can be sure they would be Johnnie on the spot.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join