It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vince Palamara's JFK presentation 5/22/07

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
This is a free five part video of Vince Palamara's Presentation at Slippery Rock University given on March 22, 2007.

It's very good and gives some new insights. It's got a lot of interviews with SS agents.

Thanks and props to Vince for allowing many of his lectures and books and articles to be put online.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

I may post a follow up with some of the salient features of some of those. In particular part three has a never-before-seen interview with Clint Hill (at least I've never seen it).

Part 4 has an interview with Roger Craig a DPD deputy sheriff from 1974 which is also very good.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Badge01]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
OK, here's a synopsis from the videos, and my take is by no means comprehensive because there's a ton of information (Vince talks really quickly, lol).

BTW, thanks to noted amateur researcher Gil Jesus for putting these up. Take a look at Gil's other vids. He's got almost 200 JFK related vids in his archive!

Vid 1
From the youtube comments (in italics. My comments follow):
In Part 1, Vince "humanizes" John F. Kennedy by comparing his character to that of his 1960 rival for the Presidency, Richard Nixon.

Wow, you really get a feel for the terrible public personae that Richard Nixon had, where he insults the press ("you can only be mad at people you respect"), and the great personae that JFK had. His comments about Nixon have a prophetic air, because we all know what a crook he turned out to be. Kennedy had his faults, but he seemed to be his own man, unlike the subsequent presidents who have obviously been controlled by the Mil-Industrial cabal.

Vid 2
From the youtube comments:
In this part, Vince compares the positions of secret service agents in other motorcades to the Dallas motorcade thru videos and still pictures.

Vince has interviewed over 70 SS agents and has conclusively proved that JFK never told the SS to not ride his car, or pull back the motorcycles because they were noisy and he never told them to take the bubble top off the car (which wouldn't have protected him much, but might have given clues about shot trajectories due to the resultant holes in the top).

Vid 3
In Part 3, Vince shows us the animosity that the Secret Service agents felt towards JFK over his "womanizing" and use of illegal drugs. Its effect on the agents' morale is obvious. Also, Mike Wallace's "60 minutes" interview of agent Clint Hill, the man who jumped on the rear of the Kennedy limousine.

This is one of the best segments and had a lot of information of which I was not aware. Interviews from an older documentary were shown with commentary from (former) SS agents Anthony Sherman, William McIntyre, Joseph Paolella, Lawrence Newman, They were really worried about blackmail by the various women 'of questionable caliber'. Apparently JFK had two prostitutes brought to his suite on many of his stay overs. The SS had to try and cover up and sometimes told people who asked that these were 'secretaries', but everyone knew better.

He mentions Seymour Hersh's book The Dark Side of Camelot www.amazon.com...

One of the agents mentions a 'Dr Feelgood' who the agent said he thought was named Jacobson. Some might remember that a Max Jacobson, also dubbed 'Miracle Max' was found out to be giving injections of vitamins, steroids, speed, hormones, enzymes and even animal organ cells to many famous clients. He ended up having his license revoked by the New York attorney general.

So those illegal activities further garnered the ire of some of the Agents who resented illegal activities being done right in front of them. In addition, the agents, who felt responsible for the president's protection, had no idea what these medications were, and felt some of them could have been harmful.

The Clint Hill interview with Mike Wallace is particularly poignant. Clint relates tearfully that JBK was not trying to climb out of the car - that she was retrieving one of the fragments of his shattered skull.

Floyd Boring is the agent that Vince alleges lied telling the other agents that JFK didn't want them on the car. SSA Emory Roberts is the one who waves SSA Rybka off the back of the Limo at the airport in the now famous clip.

Vid 4
In this episode, Vince explains how President Kennedy's security was stripped away by the Secret Service.

This one has the Roger Craig interview. (Craig supposedly committed suicide in 1975 at age 39)
There is an interesting comment made by SSA Winston Lawson concerning comments made to him by other agents (He was the advance man for the Dallas trip)

Vid 5
In this episode, Vince talks about the other threats to Kennedy's life in November 1963 in Chicago and Miami and discusses the Secret Service's response to those threats.

There are some additional comments made by SSA Abraham Bolden who recently released a book talking about the Miami and Chicago attempts, where there was also a 'patsy' set up to take the fall. (see my other post where I mention those) www.abovetopsecret.com...

One interesting thing (which further casts doubt on the lone assassin theory) is that in addition to a planned patsy, there was also a hotel which was on the scheduled route that overlooks a hard left turn in front of it, called the Meridian Hotel, the tallest building in Tampa (at the time). (I think I got the spelling right on the name).

--------
Here is Vince's archive of free docs:

spot.acorn.net...

You can also search Google to find other free works by him and be sure and check Gil Jesus' youtube archives as I mentioned above.

I'm finally getting the feeling that I have a handle on what happened in Dallas after all these years. *(I've been informally researching this off and on since 1968.)

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Badge01]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
One of the things that was new to me that Vince's presentation brought out was that there was a SSA named Glen Bennett who has essentially been a desk jockey in the service who ended up being in the follow car on not only the Dallas trip, but also the New York trip and the Miami trip.

In addition Bennett lied to the HSCA and said he was not in the follow car in Miami, when clearly he was.

Bennett was in the PRS (Protective Research Section), a branch of the SS, which investigates threats to the President.

From Vince's article 'Survivor's Guilt' (no link found)

November 10, 1963: PRS agent Glen Bennett was “temporarily assigned to the White House Detail” on this date. Although Bennett told the HSCA that he “was not on the Florida trip [November 18, 1963]”, the recently released Secret Service shift reports for that trip and the Survey Reports not only state that Bennett was indeed on all four stops on this trip, but that he rode in the follow-up car (on two different occasions) in Palm Beach and in Cape Canaveral, to
boot!

Former PRS Agent Dale Wunderlich told the author: “Regarding the makeup of the advance team in Palm Beach for the opening of the Ambassador’s residence, Glen Bennett was not part of the PRS advance team. He was serving on a temporary assignment on Presidential Protection Division (PPD) and in fact, he was riding on the follow-up car in Dallas when the President was assassinated. Howard [K. Norton] and I were the only two on the advance from PRS.”

Miami WHD advance agent Bert De Freese told the HSCA: “In 1963 it was rare for a PRS agent from Washington to accompany an advance agent into the field, and that no PRS agent accompanied [him] on this trip,” yet Bennett was with De Freese in Miami and in Houston on November 21, 1963. Bennett further told the HSCA on January 30, 1978 that he “was detailed from PRS to the White House Detail for the Dallas trip [November 22, 1963]. This was because there was a manpower pull for the Dallas trip,” a statement not backed up by the aforementioned shift reports

It may be that SA Bennett was a watchdog sent by the conspirators. But the point remains, why lie about something so simple (and easy to check)?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Malcolm Wallace's fingerprint was found in the TSBD.

Nathan Darby, a top Latent fingerprint expert discovered a 34 point match between a formerly unknown fingerprint found on a cardboard box and a print card from Wallace. (Wallace was thought to be LBJ's hit man)

We may still find out about LBJ's involvement if the psychiatrist's records are ever produced.

According to LBJ's lawyer they were very afraid that LBJ would crack and reveal, because, according to his lawyer Barr McClellan, Johnson was depressed and there was a concern at the law firm that he would say too much. The shrink they employed to deal with it had a million dollars to keep anything from coming out.

McClellan wrote the book Blood, Money & Power: How L.B.J. Killed J.F.K.. Parts of the program that are in the following videos were excerpted from the PBS program from July 28, 2004 entitled Who Killed JFK

See the video - a three part presentation.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hmm, no flags, stars or replies. Am I wasting my time?

OK, no more JFK stuff. After all I'm a week late.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
sorry badge01
, I don't people think anyone likes anything new or well researched on this site. I'll look over it tomorrow, thanks for posting it!

Edit: Added a few words

[edit on 29-11-2007 by malakiem]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I'm sorry too, this presentation is sub-Mark Lane quality, starting with the Nixon slam and ending with the fingerprint evidence.

I do think the central premise here is probably correct, however; back in the day it was generally assumed that "Landslide Lyndon" Had Jack done in, the Hoover FBI falling in line with the cover-up Warren sham.

The fascinating thing about the JFK assasination is that it's like an Agatha Christie novel or Perry Mason episode: everyone wanted him dead, and there's evidence that points to half a dozen sources for the hit.

One wonders if JFK had not gone to Dallas how long it would be before Addison's disease, drugs, sexual addiction and his dirty dealings with assasinations of foriegn leaders would have caught up with him.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by aaaaa

The story told by LBJ's mistress, who still was in love with him after all these years, sounds quite plausible and fits (Madeleine Duncan Brown).

Some of those factions were in on it, some got talked into it, and some went along for the ride. You just needed a small controlling element in the areas I enumerated and you had yourself a pretty good, workable plot.

Though the 'good' part of JFK was very good - his ability to charm the public, many really -did- think he had committed treason, and many times over. You just didn't have secret phone calls to Russian leaders defusing nuclear war and stuff - it just wasn't done!

The 'bad boy' side of JFK was apparently a little 'badder' than we've realized.

Liaisons with some famous actresses are now, maybe seen as glamorous. Two hookers (allegedly) being delivered to the room every night would even cause a gasp now - imagine what the SS must have thought, sworn officers of the law witnessing drugs and prostitution. (though prescription drugs, mostly) right under their noses, and more than once. Oh, and remember this was the early 1960s!

I'm even picking up on a death wish by JFK. If he knew about Chicago and Miami and realized how serious those attempts were, and he still walked into Dallas, smiling, then that's beyond lacking common sense - it's nearly reckless disregard for your life.

According to those excerpted videos, he had almost a dozen people warning him not to go to Dallas. I didn't count them but it was a lot more than I realized.

Thanks for the comments.

Edit: By the way...consider - a dozen trusted and knowledgeable people advising you not to go to Dallas. Then a lone nut shows up and shoots you? That's almost laughable. For the grief LHO allegedly saved all those angry JFK haters, it's a wonder they didn't have a ticker tape parade for him. Here's a guy that saved them 5 billion dollars in bribes, payoffs, favors...or maybe not.

The most you can plausibly claim is, forget who did it, they conspired after the fact to cover it up. I don't know if that is even debated anymore.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by Badge01]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Everything is debatable! There is still a strong segment of opinion that supports the Warren findings, including a website that picks apart the conspiracy theories.
I knew Hal Sawyer, who assumed Jerry Ford's congressional seat, and served on the House Assasinations Committee; he had his doubts, but one thing he told me that surprised him was that he was able to put three shots on a moving target with either the actual Mannlicher carbine or a same model, no problem, and he hadn't been to Marine Gunnery school!

As to JFK, there has no doubt been a "Camelot" smokescreen thrown up in the wake of the shooting, and a lot of wishful thinking about what he would have done different than LBJ policy wise; Lyndon got everything he wanted from Nov. 22 till the end of '67; Jack would not have.

Historically, it should be noted that the JFK charm was a calculated act to attract the love and loyalty of supporters, the flip side was RFK's nasty, ruthless style that ran much of the executive branch from the Justice department. The guy responsible for that act, as well as money and muscle for getting the office in the first place, was Joe Sr., a truly evil man.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The machine never gets tired of throwing out red herrings and slandering the Kennedy brothers. I guess the message is the conspirators did the country a favor by their murders.

And LBJ didn't kill JFk. He was in on the plot obviously, but he didn't have the heft to do this job on his own. The planning came out of the one government acency experienced and capable of overturning governments via violence--the CIA or an underground offshoot of same.

top topics

join