It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Collier on reptilians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Dear John,

I would like to know your opinion about Alex Collier and what he's saying about the reptilians from Alpha Draconis. Are you familiar with what he claims ?

Alex Collier is keeping contact with his "friends" from the Andromedans. In this uk.youtube.com... he says that the Alpha Draconians, the group from Orion, and the Zeta Reticulan 2 greys, but specially the Alpha Draconians, are the real bullies here on earth and the real manipulators of the human race.
He says there are 22 races first here colonizing the earth, and that the Draconians came here first. They were basically exploring, searching for minerals and other sources, and were dumped on Alpha Draconis. From there on they developed technology and build space crafts. They are supposed to be the "ultimate warrior race"( the Andromedans consider them to be so), and will continue to bully other races, like ours, cause they think its their right and theyve got nothing else to do anyway.

There are 1833 of them living now under the earth surface. They are carnivorous and eat humans. They wont eat a dead human, the human has to be alive when eaten. Their preference is children.
They kidnap children and are being responsible for the dissapearence of thousands of children in the US every year. The greys are supposed to capture the humans for the reptilians.

They dont like us, and only want to eat us.

They are ferocious, but he says they can be killed. When an encouter occurs, you should just run like hell. They have two hearts, one under each armpit, and a very large liver above the groin. You should try to wound it there to slow it down.

Remember, hes talking about the subspecies from Alpha Draconis.

Sorry about my spelling, English isnt my mothertongue

[edit on 28-11-2007 by LeopardSeal]

[edit on 28-11-2007 by LeopardSeal]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LeopardSeal

You know, my Gran used to tell me there was a monster under the bed that would eat me if I ever got out of bed.
I think I believe your story even less than I believed hers!

Where do you people get these ideas from? Books?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I've watched those Alex Collier interviews on Youtube. He seems passionate about his accounts. David Icke also talks about the reptilians. On an interview on C2C, George Noory spoke of a girl who while playing with another child, her brother I think, bumped into a reptilian child and she climbed over this other kid to get out of there. I think he was interviewing Icke if I'm not mistaken. I can't say that I want to have an encounter with one of these guys. Red Elk speaks about them as well. If you're a "if there's smoke, there's usually fire" kind of person, then you have to consider that all these people who claim to have encountered these beings can't all be crazy or attention seekers. As Hoagland likes to quote Sagan, "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence." Maybe this is the dirty little secret no one in power likes to admit.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by The Todal

What do you think the greys are then?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Todal
reply to post by LeopardSeal

You know, my Gran used to tell me there was a monster under the bed that would eat me if I ever got out of bed.
I think I believe your story even less than I believed hers!

Where do you people get these ideas from? Books?

First: Why are you on this forum? Second: "You people"?? I was quoting Collier.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
In my opinion, he's the real deal. You should read the witness testimony letter that was sent to Dr. Michael Salla. I'll link you.

galacticdiplomacy.com...

Of course, it's totally up to you to decide what is truth and what is not. Alex states to believe is not to take his word, but to do your own research and find the truth that is for you.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I think the myth of the vampire is related to the modern alien phenomenon. I have a thread about vampires that has sort of trailed-off, so give a peek to my Vampires, the real deal

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
You guys should hunt down the TERRA-PAPERS written by ROBERT MORNING SKY.

Its a story about a group of Native American Indian men who took care of an injured ET and raised it back to health. The story that the ET handed down to the men is remarkably similar to Alex Colliers, and was written many years before Alex Collier ever came out. The alien believed to be a Gray speaks about the history of our Galaxy and how Earth came to be how it is today.

The papers are very hard to find on the internet, good luck all

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Here is a link to a download of the Terra Papers:

www.scribd.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Yeah the Terra papers, My kids live right of the res and... I go listen to allot of Native legends, Hopi and Navajo both whenever I get the chance and, the Terra papers are never mentioned

top topics

join