It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Reptilian evidence from an older source. VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I have always been a skeptic about everything, especially about the reptilian human theories. I was just watching a 25min special on youtube about scientology in the UK, its looks pretty old maybe late 80's early 90's. At about 9-10 minuts in the video the undecover journalist was doing an exercise with a scientologist where they stared into eachothers eyes for about an hour, she describes that she began to see things and the mans face began to morph and have scales. This totally caught me off guard. This video was made before the whole reptoid thing became very popular.

Have a look, its a good video too.

YOUTUBE VIDEO LINK

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I have actually done that before. I was in a rehab that was based on scientology. I had to stare into another individuals eyes/face for two hours. You cannot move or anything. The practice is supposed to teach you complete control over yourself. It allows you to feel comfortable in all situations...blah blah....anyways, that is exactly what happens when you do this. Peoples faces start to morph and change in peculiar ways, like your eyes playing tricks on you. I am not sure what does it or how it happens, but yes, I have experienced the same thing.

Side note: I am not a scientologist nor do I support that church.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Reminds me of those books where you would see the picture if you stared long enough at a page that was covered in some pattern. I forget what they were called. Mind's Eye 3D magic or something.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
actually it is kind of like that. you look at a person long enough in the manner of that certain practice they start looking like people you know. Its very strage. I saw faces morph into friends, and I saw peoples faces morph into animals.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This is called transfiguration. I once met a man who claimed to be a Rosicrucian (I think he participated through the mail) who told me about this. You can do it with your own reflection, in a mirror. It's suggested you use two candles for light. He told me that what you are seeing are past incarnations of your soul. All I don't know if that's true, but I do know that if you try it, you WILL see SOMETHING. It really only takes a few minutes for the image to change.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeff Riff

I can have that happen in under a min just be staring at alarm clocks, with the yellow display. The entire room morphs any finally all but the alarm clock blacks out.

new topics

top topics

join