It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon base video, real?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I found this video today on Youtube and searched around. I've found it on other sites but have not found any source for it. I was wondering what you guys think about it.....the link is below (sorry I'm new, don't know how to work everything just yet).

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Wow, welcome to the Hundred Years War of "alien moon bases exist!" "no they don't!" You have stumbled across one of the biggest and longest-running debates of ATS, but I am confident that I am in the majority here when I say that this is basically the equivalent of seeing a face in the clouds.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I figured this would have already been discussed, I just found this video and was wondering what other people thought.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
i have seen this, and I am sure that at one point it was discussed on the forum, but who cares...its still interesting... I feel like a lot of the objects can be ruled out as shadows and weird camera angles, but what really gets me is the "smudged" photos. That begs the questions, what are they hiding? Why are they hiding it? There is a lot of information out there on this topic. I know that John Lear has much to say about this as I have seen him speak on this topic.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim_Kraken
I am confident that I am in the majority here when I say that this is basically the equivalent of seeing a face in the clouds.

You've got a good point there; however, it's always puzzled me as to why NASA feels the need to airbrush these mere "faces in the clouds".

"Bases" existing on the moon? I couldn't really say for certain.

NASA airbrushing moon photos? This, I do believe, has been proven time and time again through employees coming forward, and through viewing the actual photos themselves.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Why, indeed, would they airbrush photos of the moon? Is there something to hide? I don't know what to think, maybe there isn't a base there but I think there might be SOMETHING.....

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by redmage

Just because an employee says it happened doesn't mean it's so. Everyone wants their 15 minutes in the sun.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim_Kraken

It's not just "an employee", there are more than one that have come forward to speak of NASA's airbrushing endeavors.

You've also neglected the preponderance of evidence involved with the photos themselves. Even without multiple employees coming forward, there are numerous photos which clearly show that editing was involved.

Again, I can't say for certain that there are "bases" on the moon; however, it has always puzzled me as to why NASA felt/feels the need to airbrush out mere "faces in the clouds".

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Even if there are alien bases on the moon, this video and other photographs like it are not enough to prove they are there, much less stand as very reliable evidence. They just aren't clear enough.

It is basically a waste of time to try and prove or lend credence to the moon base theory with this kind of supporting evidence.

EDIT: I'm curious, has anyone in NASA admitted that they have indeed airbrushed photos from the moon? That really should be considered a criminal act, considering it's our tax dollars at work -- those photographs should be completely public.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Riposte]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim_Kraken

www.youtube.com...

The thirteenth witness, Donna Hare

What your saying is that this woman is a complete liar. Is that correct?

She states in the video that she saw pictures detailing alien craft on the moon.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by aceace]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Thanks aceace, this is more of the video I posted (apparently that's a mashup video.....). As soon as I find the full Disclosure video from 2001, I will post it up.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
As per bloody usual, some vague, grainy b&w pic.
It could be a close up of rubbish left by astronauts.
I've yet to see a decent photo of extra terrestial anything.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim_Kraken
Wow, welcome to the Hundred Years War of "alien moon bases exist!" "no they don't!" You have stumbled across one of the biggest and longest-running debates of ATS, but I am confident that I am in the majority here when I say that this is basically the equivalent of seeing a face in the clouds.

I would not go that far to say the majority. Please don't speak on my behalf as I think this is a real possibility. Yes, it's been discussed over and over, and do you really think NASA would inform the public that there are alien bases on the moon?

I don't think people would come forward to put their reputation as stake.

That's my two cents.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexus Panther
As per bloody usual, some vague, grainy b&w pic.
It could be a close up of rubbish left by astronauts.
I've yet to see a decent photo of extra terrestial anything.

I am sure they did not have HI RES Digital Cameras during the Apollo days.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
www.netro.ca...

^^ there it is, the source video for the guy saying there are things on the Moon, it's pretty long. The number 12 guy is about the Moon and number 13 is talking about Apollo astronauts. Enjoy.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I suppose some of the people who believe NASA is airbrushing out structures on Moon photos know exactly on what part of the Moon the structures are supposed to be. When China's Chang'e 1 probe takes Hi-res pictures of these same areas, it would be nice to see a comparison between these old grainy pictures of alledged structures and the new hi-res photos of the same areas.

[edit on 11/28/2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Because we all know that the Chinese government is far more open with it's information than our own.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
my main question is why airbrush images of the moon in the first place? It seems like taking extra precautions or something. Then again, could be my imagination.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by redmage

Alright, let's see these examples of airbrushing! My money says it's merely poor photography...this much seems to be the case based on the supposed "airbrushes" I've seen so far.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki

Well then, give me a valid reason why both the U.S. AND the Chinese would think it would be in their best interest to hide any information about structures on the Moon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join