It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are Due For A Drama Event- Come one Come All!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Yes, i knew tht would get your attention. I have a problem.

Is it me or are we running short of news items, things happening around the world, etc?

I think myself included we ought to bring something interesting and worth reading to ATS/BTS. Dont get me wrong, we have the outstanding members here that bring stuff and very interesting intelligent things on a daily basis. But there's something lacking and i cant put my finger on it...maybe its me lost again and diagonally parked in a parallel universe again and i just dont get it, but i cant find anything to entertain me here tonight.

Why dont you do something, you say? Well i'm going to. As I live and breathe, i will go looking for interesting news or stories and post them here in the evenings when i come home from work.

I will put on my Super DG cape and do something, darn it.

BTW, just a heads up, Coast to Coast tonight will have someone who claims Earth is a Prison Planet!! How cool is that??? Maybe this is hell and we're all here paying the price.

Anyway, i hate drama events, but why not? We're due for one and i'm in the mood for one.

G'head, take your best shot at me!!! :p Its a drama event!!!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I wouldn't exactly call this a drama event, but kind of in a way...

Today I played a prisoner in a movie being shot here in New Mexico.

The scene I was in was filmed in the old NM prison where one of the bloodiest most horrific riots took place back in 1980. Many prisoners were tortured to death as well as some guards and staff.

The vibe in that place was so creepy that I would have gone home if I didn't need the money so bad. So I stuck it out and played my small part and said a prayer of thanks; that for the grace of God, My life style didn't land me in such a place of horror and evil. The name of the movie is "Brothers" I am the old hippie con moping the hall.

I don't think this is what you are looking for dg, but it's the best I can do.

That's my story and I'm stickin to it!!

[edit on 27-11-2007 by whaaa]

[edit on 27-11-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Ok, so is this movie XXX or a B movie or does it have potential to make it on the big screen?
Television?
That is so cool and i consider it a worthwhile piece of news!!! Thank you for sharing and when it comes out let us know! I love comedies!

Congratulations, movie star!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Ok, so is this movie XXX or a B movie or does it have potential to make it on the big screen?
Television?
That is so cool and i consider it a worthwhile piece of news!!! Thank you for sharing and when it comes out let us know! I love comedies!

Congratulations, movie star!!!

This film is starring Tobey Maguire, Natalie Portman AND Jake Gyllenhaal

It might make it to the big screen. I had lunch with Tobey and we yucked it up good.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I smashed my finger at work today and said a very bad potty word in front of someone that I shouldn't have said a really bad potty word in front of. And to top it off, I broke a nail.

I'll try to think of something news worthy to post tomorrow

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

I'm sorry, Jen, about all your bad luck today. I just hate broken nails!!
Please keep us up to date with all your news!!!! Hellllllloooooo, Louise!!!
I'm so glad you're posting again! Life just hasnt been the same without your posts!!!

And Whaaa is on his way to becoming a big star, i hope he will remember us, hell, maybe he could give us parts in his "Thelma & Louise" remake!!!

Wont that be fun?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I'm thinkin XXX like you mentioned earlier dg.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Oh Thelma...you miss me when I'm not around?
How do you think I felt when you were gone for so long.

Yeah, how about that movie role?

Edit* can't spell

[edit on 11/27/2007 by jensouth31]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I think whaaa will have explicit scenes, which i dont mind, as long as he's Brad Pitts lookalike!!!

You got yourself a deal, Whaaa. I demand low end pay- just 10 million per movie.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I demand low end pay- just 10 million per movie.

For a triple X flick?!?!?!?

Hold out for more money
You need a good agent DG

top topics

join