It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

euro will dominate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
if the euro replaces all the world currencies , i think that will permit a unification and as consequence the centralization of the world powers on one goverment, that will make it easier to control every aspect of the world , be economics , military , ourselfs , etc... , and create a world were pmc´s(private military companies) will replace the police , creating opression much like the gestapo.
just my opinion , of what i think the future will bring to us , i think that what i wrote above will only happen when a crysis caused by a false flag attack like a nuke on usa soil that will weaken it permiting a planed take over of usa by europe.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by dracodie]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
In your opinion, where does the Amero (United America currency) fit into the picture? How will it fare vis-a-vis the Euro?

I doubt Europe plans to take over America. The concept of countries is something the ruling elite have long forgotten. The powers held by corporation are eroding national powers. Although fanatic jingoism is still employ by the rulers to unite people against alleged enemies.

See Joseph Campbell and his tallest building analogy. You can tell who holds the power in a society by looking at its tallest building. -

At first the church was the tallest building in a city, religious institutions held the power.

Then, parliaments and other government building dominated the landscape: Government (nations) held the power.

Nowadays, the tallest buildings are owned by banks and insurance companies. The corporations now hold the power.

new topics

join