It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The universe is...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So; are you saying this universe is a knotted vortex with freewill? What if I want to exercise my freewill and escape from this knotted vortex? Am I allowed to do this? Wait, if I have freewill then I should not need to ask if I am allowed, I should be able to simply do it by thinking it!.... I am thinking it but nothing is happening. .... Something must be wrong.......Perhaps you are a liar to claim I have freewill.

Of course you could claim I am doing something wrong, but then it would mean there are conditions on doing freewill properly. It is not freewill if the “freewill” is in bondage to a protocol of proper and improper practice.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The universe is the head of Medusa. It is beyond the imagination of the human being. The universe did not begin from nothing. It is a created entity purposely made unconquerable. There is another dimension that we cannot fathom at our level of evolution. The understanding of the next dimension will complete the understanding of the circle of our existence and make it clear how and why it all started and where and what is the creator.

It may sound religious based, but it may be that this was planned and we were touched by it all about 2000 years ago.

There are no words in any language that would describe this next dimension and what it will expose to us. Many think that our high-tech world is so special, but in reality we have barely scratched the surface and we are rather primitive. To build, we have to destroy first. That is our first big hurdle we have to overcome before we evolve.

I believe that the dimension we are missing is reality based. Unexplained UFOs, abductions, ghosts, demons, aliens will all be answered when that dimension is revealed. Some of our children may be the first to have this special vision. Humans are evolving at an accelerated rate due to TV, Computers and accelerated schooling forced onto them. We now only use 10% of our minds capacity. Imagine if we could break that barrier. Einstein, Di Vinci and Mozart may have been the first attempts at mind capacity evolution. The coming generations will have even more prophets as we call them.
But it may take several more generations before the last big riddle is uncovered.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by eagledriver]

[edit on 28-11-2007 by eagledriver]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The Universe is beyond our ability to understand or define. It is only our Delusions of Grandeur that convince us we could ever begin to understand it in our present form.

Everything we believe now will be proven wrong as will everything we believe in the future. Infinity can not be defined by finite beings. We matter even less than a flea on a Dog. Our Evolution is as insignificant to the Universe as will be our demise.

Now I have a headache

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The universe is a blank slate, and everything we see is a projection of consciousness.

Much like how a projector hits a black mat. To those who don't understand the workings, they might assume the mat itself is animated. But it remains static. It's only the projection which changes.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The Universe is a Lower-structured Divine Order which has to obey the Rules being like a remanent of/from/towards the Highest Divine Order. Humans on the other Hand are the Spirit remanent of a Highest Divine Spirit apart but not apart of/from/towards the Highest Divine Spirit.

LOL!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
ok this is not my imagination,but a line from a song. i thought it kinda fit into here, but its not about the universe. more really about our existance.

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one conciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Tool
Cd Aenima
Song Third Eye

[edit on 11/28/2007 by keeff]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The universe is.
And always will be.
All that is.
And all that can be.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The universe is a timeline which negative and positive elements influencing it to cause change, which is also called time.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Here's my input:

1. The universe is a misnomer - it is not uni it is multi. The correct term would be multiverse.
2. The multiverse is like a computer. A quantum computer. It can be thought of as a Matrix of quantum information patterns.
3. Information (data) is embedded in the fabric of space/time.
4. Every quantum state does exist through-out the multiverse.
5. Counscious is a waveform that exists throughout all space and time. Each individuals waveform extends backwards and forwards through what we percieve as linear time. Our perception of a linear transit through time is the result of a process that is similar to the Heisenberg uncertainty principle. It can be visualized as the individual consciousness collapsing onto one point of the waveform.
6. The multiverse is alive.
7. Time does not exist. It is construct of human perception; a limitation of our hardware/wetware.
8. We humans do not have mind we share one Mind; the Mind of the Multiverse.
9. Our brain is like a node on a quantum network. We process information and it is stored and uploaded into the vast network of the multiverse. Our thoughts resonate throughout the multiverse.
10. There is no death.

-Euclid

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by euclid

Time does exist because the universe is always expanding. It's making progress over time. It doesn't just sit there.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Nice thread.

The universe is a computer, the atomic particles that make us up and indeed everything are ticking away at a finite computation. The universe started with one bit registering a value of zero and it will end with the same number. So what is the universe computing? Itself.

Think about that...

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle

The observed universe is a message,
encoded within each iteration of now,
in a fluxing,

I agree: the Universe is a mirror. ; )
(And no, this is NOT a metaphor.)

I love the combination of iteration and fractaline, by the way...
It sounds like a myriad crystal lollipops. ; )

(Nah, I am most certainly not making fun of you - perish the thought!
I quite like your formulation.)

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Vanitas]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Time does exist because the universe is always expanding. It's making progress over time. It doesn't just sit there.

And you would know that on the basis of... what, exactly? ; )

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
The Universe is beyond our ability to understand or define. It is only our Delusions of Grandeur that convince us we could ever begin to understand it in our present form.

I would tend to agree that verbal descriptions of what the Universe is or isn't would most certainly fall short, because the usual, everyday lingo just isn't up to it.

But "delusions of grandeur"...?
I don't know about that.
I think man, being an inextricable part of the whole net, is perfectly able to extrapolate and deduce (from his/her own reality as "microcosm", if you will) and, more importantly, to intuit the nature of what we call the Universe.

Use your plexus - that's where the "brain" lies! ; )

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Vanitas]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I like Deep Thought ( The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy ) answer: "42"

The universe is all there is...including this question
and than you can ask the following question:
of how many possible universes that could exist - why this one in which we are asking this question?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The Universe is the smallest particle existing in the Universe.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The universe is Everything and Nothing, but nothing is something, its the creation of yourself from start to finish

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
The Universe is the smallest particle existing in the Universe.

Hear, hear!
Well said.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by keeff
ok this is not my imagination,but a line from a song. i thought it kinda fit into here, but its not about the universe. more really about our existance.

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one conciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Tool
Cd Aenima
Song Third Eye

[edit on 11/28/2007 by keeff]

If you like that line, you'll love the comedian Bill Hicks. He's actually the one who originally stated that. Here's tom with the weather
!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The universe and all you see, know and feel is a result of collapsed gas. The origins of this gas, gravity and nothingness into which it exists is a mystery. This mystery has brought life, intelligence, war and love to reality for all who know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join