It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible-ish Question: How many "fallen angels"...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Solliz

It was I, Handsome Dick Teratoma, Original Poster and Overlord of This Thread and My Room. Pretty much, my question could be asked as, 'How many "demons" are there?'

The Nephilim are the product of the fallen sons of god who came into unto the daughters of men and did bear offspring. I was wondering about their numbers too. As far as I can recall, the bible doesn't say much about the further generations. I was taught that Noah and his clan were spared because they were the only righteous people left, I've recently heard more along the lines of them being the only pure humans left at the time.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
hi all can u please show me where the angels turned into demons is in the scriptures

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solliz
I am no biblical scholar but weren't there two groups of angels who fell? First there were the angels who fell with Satan. Satan tricks Adam and Eve, etc... years go by. Then the Nephilim began taking wives of the daughters of man further down the road.
Makes more sense to me that they rebelled in the first place because they wanted to take the daughters of men. and as far as the nephilim are concerned ive wondered at times if these inner terrestrial 'aliens' we used to think came from space are in fact some of these nephilim as well as many of the more monstrous inner earth species being nephilim as too. the large underground cavern systems come close to descriptions of hell

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Enoch is not the only source for numbering the devils, demons, etc,
what you'll have to research is jewish tradition & legend & lore

try the Zohar and the Haggadah, & read up on the midrashes by different
elders/rabbi/...

there's all levels of these devils, demons, spirits, & something like 15+ levels or layers of evil entities.

the one called Satan, is a creation from a medieval scribe that took liberties with the term 'Morning Star' aka the Planet Venus to popularize
the Christian Devil known as Stan. (oops Satan)_

the 200 fallen angels cited are only the top elites of the fallen host,
below them in the heirarchy i believe there are 2,000 other lesser fallen angels, then after them a little lower on the ladder of power are some 200,000 demnic entities that were spawned from the nephelim...
or so the lore says...

i can't recall the links or pages where i ran across this info about 2 years ago, but if you start rsearching into the Jewish wisemen of antiquity,
you'll find a chain of sites & pages & info to make your own informed conclusions.

'Samael' who wed the demon 'Lilith', was a fallen angel according to folklore

[edit on 30-11-2007 by St Udio]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
If your interested in the demons themselves then the lesser and greater key of solomon should have some info on them as well as a good list of hierarchy. i cant say how much though because i never read too far into them. ive still got a few hundred more interesting books to get through first

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
whats funny, in the book of enoch which was removed for this exact reason, it says ( depending on where you read ) from 200 - 2000. Somewhere in turkey. Whats even more strange is they went to that region in the 30's and half of the town were tall scandinavians!! This is in the book from the ashes of angels...

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I believe these numbers are what your looking for if 1/3 of angels fell to becoming demons;
133,316,666 demons, 666 legions, 6,666 demons in each legion, 66 rulers

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This is actually a subject that is near and dear to me. I'd like to share my experience with you guys if I may...tell me what you think.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
as stated in previous posts lucifer led a rebellion of 1/3 of heaven which remains 2/3s left in heaven. We do know that there is at least 2 non-fallen angels per person 1 a guardian angel and another a messenger angel, if not two there's at least one. So it would be safe to say there's billions of fallen angels. I'm going to do a post soon on demonic activity based on a very high ranking witch doctors testimony of his experience with demonic beings, there's also a lot of scriptural references to what goes on in the realm of demonology.

Keeper of Kheb

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hey everyone... This thread is old and inactive, and was sort-of a prologue to this one. So, those of you who may be interested in seeing where I was going with this, please take a look! Thanks!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Teratoma

Sure, 22 plus Lucifer. It's at the beginning of every Paramount movie you watch. The 22 stars, representing the fallen, with Lucifer sitting on the throne over Earth. The lower tail on the "P" is identical to the curve below the "eye" of Lucifer, just like in ancient drawings. Hope I wasn't out of line with this (to you know who). Please forgive me if I was. I thought this was pretty basic.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

there were 200 fallen angels we are given the name of 12

72 are "high demons"

the giants were supposably the offspring of fallen angels and moral women

there is some how supposed t be "evil spirits" which the fallen angels command...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Not exactly, the 200 were Captains, commanders of lesser angels and of different types. Satan was the Leader of the Djinn who at the time of the Choosing refused to kneel before Adam,

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I am not exactly sure about the numbers, but if they fell and then reproduced with the seed of man we would not be able to determine how man fell and then how many more there were when the flood happened. Here is a 101 of my 400+ news paper clippings I have on the giants that were. Flag and enjoy
www.flickr.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Three hundred sixty six according to gnostic scripture... that includes their leader...

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
If the legends and myth etc are true, The numbers can run into the thousands maybe millions. The hierarchy supposedly has generals/princes/lords that control legions, platoon of demons. You have higher ranking demons and you have the lowly ranked demons. As I remember the story, that god made man out of clay, and he made angels out of fire, and since fallen angels are demons they would be made from fire too. Remember that you might be able to exercise a demon (maybe even an angel) but you can never kill them.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teratoma
I know no one will be able to provide a definite answer. I'm just curious about numbers or claims that may have turned up in different sources, speculation, etc.

So, 200 couldn't control themselves and had to swoop down on our chicks. Can we assume that was the only time an "angel" ever defected? (Other than the big "S") Have there been any before or since?

Every blade of grass? I realize this is metaphoric, but if a 3rd of that number was evil demonic entities, I think we'd be seeing a WHOLE LOT more paranormal activity. Just my opinion.

And they can be killed? By humans I'm assuming. Care to elaborate?

Well if you were to take descriptions of the number of angels in heaven out of several reports, then the number of fallen would be in the millions or hundreds of thousands. Many or maybe most of these are now in lock down it is reported. This was the result of a war in heaven, an attempted revolution as it is reported.

It is not clear as to the true nature in relation to angles at large, as to who the 200 watchers really were. Not all angles are of the same order. They were apparently overseers of the fallen humans and cohabitated with them with conditions. They are reported to have violated rules of the separation clause of their order. Some of them if not all are in lockdown as a result of their involvement.

Now demons and poltergeists ect are the dead that wonder the earth. Dead from what? They are the lost souls of the hybrid watcher/human union so some believe with good reason. They don't have anyplace to go so they stalk the earth, live in dark places ect.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

That's a question many have long had.

I have never read of much of any info on it and certainly no convincing info.

I can't recall any, really.

I don't recall the Book of Enoch having numbers.

I have a faint memory trace of some blokes many ages ago speculating or pontificating but I don't recall any numbers and found them implausible at the time I read them.

The Bible says 1/3 of all the angels fell with satan/chose satan over Almighty God.

Certainly not all of those lost their chosen compulating-ability bodies in Noah's flood. Such goings on continued with other fallen angel cohorts after the flood. Witness Goliath etc.

And, it has been pointed out that CREATOR GOD could create as many additional angels as He desired or needed.

Some have asserted that the fallen angel/ET pretending critters are hybridizing humans at break-neck speed in order to have a greater army of partly fallen angels to confront Almighty God at Armageddon.

There's purportedly something 'spiritually legally important' about having human offspring fight against God at Armageddon.

Satan knows he loses at Armageddon but he's still duped the NWO PTB into thinking he and they will win over Almighty God.

imho, God has some much bigger surprises up His much bigger 'sleeves' than all the fallen angels and hybrids combined.

I don't think the numbers of fallen angels even PLUS the numbers of their hybridized human offspring will give Almighty God the slightest trouble at Armageddon. I think Armageddon has been scheduled to emphasize as a super dramatic object lesson for all Creation and all time how stupid it is to go against Almighty God.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

our new crap bible says a 3rd of the hosts of heaven rebelled against 2 3rds of the hosts of heaven. 1/3

in the sumarian accounts, from which all later versions like our bible were based off say 300 iggi (watchers) rebelled against 600 of anu's children (gods) on earth.......

so 300 fallen at first. then their children would have to be counted.

edit on 22-7-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dazed
hi all can u please show me where the angels turned into demons is in the scriptures

I was under the impression the Nephilim (offspring of fallen angels and human woman) were the demons. After their mortal bodies died their spirits/souls wander the earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join